Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, zorak said:

They wouldn't want Matt to win veto and use it on himself because he is the 3rd nominee and so if he comes off, there is no replacement nominee.  If Matt wins veto and takes Elena or Jason down, then they can backdoor Cody.  But if he uses it on himself, that wouldn't be possible.

I thought Mark won safety and Matt lost so put himself on the block.  

Just now, wings707 said:

Yes!  They had coitus last night and have been kissing today. 

If Mark wins veto, he takes Elena down and Cody goes up and out. 

Frankly, I don't give two shits if Elena goes this week. She's utterly fucking useless. 

• Love 4

I want Matt to win Veto so badly and then have a Johnny Mac Veto moment. 

Paul: "Don't use the Veto on yourself. You'll be totally safe. Take down Raven/Elena/whoever instead."
cut to the DR
Matt: "Wait, what?! Are you serious? Of course I'm going to use it on myself!"

• Love 5
Just now, Cutty said:

Frankly, I don't give two shits if Elena goes this week. She's utterly fucking useless. 

Right! Honestly anyone on the block from now on can go and I don't give a flying fuck.

Just now, wings707 said:

I thought Mark won safety and Matt lost so put himself on the block.  

Correct.

Things are getting confusing.  Mark or Cody will pull Elena off.   Neither is on the block.  

1 minute ago, Cutty said:

If Mark wins veto, he takes Elena down and Cody goes up and out. 

Frankly, I don't give two shits if Elena goes this week. She's utterly fucking useless

True but she is with Mark now and I want him safe.  She could be a number along with Cody and Mark to get Paul out.  She can be flipped now that she is "with" Mark.  She is better to stay.  

1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

Right, but since Matt is the third nominee, he can't be replaced if he is taken off.

Yes.  I am missing your point. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

True but she is with Mark now and I want him safe.  She could be a number along with Cody and Mark to get Paul out.  She can be flipped now that she is "with" Mark.  She is better to stay.  

Elena is with Mark until she isn't. They go back and forth, as we all painfully know. And Elena is still firmly up Paul's ass and I am fairly sure she'd pick Paul over Mark.

• Love 2

Elena keeps talking about how she's here for the "exposure" and "airtime"- Honey if you get Houseguests choice yes CODY would be a good idea. He plays- saves himself and pulls you down. What great TV that would be. 

I don't know why she even mentioned that as a Joke in front of Paul- she should of kept that to herself and did it- if you are so convinced you are going home if Cody doesn't win POV then why not. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Elena is with Mark until she isn't. They go back and forth, as we all painfully know. And Elena is still firmly up Paul's ass and I am fairly sure she'd pick Paul over Mark.

Maybe but keeping her gives me a little hope.  She goes Mark has no one other than Cody.  She is flexible.  None of the others are. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Making the beast with two backs doesn't mean they have each other's backs in the game. She's with Mark when it benefits her, but she's with Paul the rest of the time.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

This was what seemed to be confusing. You didn't seem to know why they couldn't replace Matt with Cody if Matt took himself down.

No.  I know they cannot replace Matt.  I don't care if Cody goes up or not and I don;t care if Matt goes.  lol.  Since Mark is my favorite my thoughts are all about what is his best chance for survival.  Long shot I know but Elena and Cody are the only allies he has.  Yes Elena is up Paul's ass NOW but I can see that changing, maybe.  

I want Elena to be taken down.  I don;t care who goes

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, wings707 said:

@HahYallDoin and another poster (forgot) has GP.  I wonder what one with GP does to treat and upset stomach.  

Well, first thing is to follow the Gastroparesis diet, aka small meals, low in fiber, every day, all day. 

If excess nausea comes on, you'd up your dosage of Zofran and Phenergan. Most of us with stimulators take these nausea meds at least a couple of times a day. I take them both 2-4 times a day, depending on how I'm feeling.

You'd also go cold turkey on anything by mouth for several hours, including liquids. If you feel better after a couple of upped doses, you'd slowly start sipping Ginger Ale or Sprite that is room temp and flat, otherwise some room temp clear Gatorade. You need to be able to monitor the color and texture of your vomit. Gross, I know. 

You would also add Hyoscyamine to the mix of meds to help with any cramping that accompanies the nausea. You might also wish to add a Demerol or two during the episode to help with the pain. 

If the vomiting continues to the point of dry heaves, you'd access your Port-A-Cath and begin fluids to avoid dehydration. If you can't keep the nausea meds down long enough to absorb, then you would use IV Phenergan and/or Zofran. 

If the cycle continues despite IV treatment on your own at home, then you'd go to the ER after 72 hours. 

Now, this will be telling to watch with Raven. She hasn't mentioned having a Port that I'm aware of. A Port is part of the standard operating procedure for patients who have the stimulator placed for a couple of reasons. 1. When you are dehydrated, your veins are crap and if you don't have IV access, no IV meds can be administered and it would then be necessary to have a PICC line placed at the ER and it's not preferable to have this occur as often as it's possible to occur with severe Gastroparesis. 2. IF IF IF the doctor believes you are a RESPONSIBLE AND EDUCATED PATIENT, you can administer your own fluids and IV nausea meds at home and avoid excess hospital visits. If you don't have a Port, you'd go to the ER after 36 hours. 

Dr. Abell, my GI doc who also happens to be Raven's (LOL), must be convinced you are capable and compliant before placing a Port. I'm on my 4th as they don't last forever and my first 3 had to be removed due to infection despite my fastidious maintenance of them. They lasted between 17 and 25 months.  If he has any hesitation, it won't happen and you'll be a frequent flyer at your local ER. 

I will add that some people aren't comfortable accessing their own Port and opt out so if she doesn't have one it's possible it was her choice. I don't want to ignore that possibility. 

Wow, probably more than you wanted to know LOL 

Edited by HahYallDoin
Typo
  • Love 10

Haven't watch any feeds today due to work, but from what I read here and at Jokers, I know three things  1) Thank goodness Mark is safe this week! 2) My boy Kevin needs to calm the fuck down, although I do love him being adamant about getting out a guy (Matt) this week. 3) I am so very sick of all of these people stupidly playing Paul's game.  THIS IS NOT ENTERTAINING TO ME, PEOPLE!!

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Haven't watch any feeds today due to work, but from what I read here and at Jokers, I know three things  1) Thank goodness Mark is safe this week! 2) My boy Kevin needs to calm the fuck down, although I do love him being adamant about getting out a guy (Matt) this week. 3) I am so very sick of all of these people stupidly playing Paul's game.  THIS IS NOT ENTERTAINING TO ME, PEOPLE!!

Alex: Should we put up Paul and Elena? 
Jason: Put me up instead. We don't want those fuckers to flip on Paul.

They should put this exchange on the BB19 tombstone.

• Love 13

I know Jason volunteered, but it is still a knock on Alex that she was fine with her most loyal ally going on the block, especially because if Cody plays and wins veto and takes down Elena, then Jason could very well be evicted! 

• Love 1
Just now, Brian Cronin said:

I know Jason volunteered, but it is still a knock on Alex that she was fine with her most loyal ally going on the block, especially because if Cody plays and wins veto and takes down Elena, then Jason could very well be evicted! 

I'm sure Alex's ego would make her think Matt would be the person to go if Elena comes down in that scenario.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

Matt would be the one to go.  I so hope he is.  Paul asked him to throw it and he did.  

• Love 2

These noms don't make any sense to me if the objective is to beat Cody in a veto competition. Elena, Jason, Matt are arguably three of the five worst competitors in the house. If Cody does get drawn he's got an easy road.

• Love 4
Just now, Cutty said:

These noms don't make any sense to me if the objective is to beat Cody in a veto competition. Elena, Jason, Matt are arguably three of the five worst competitors in the house. If Cody does get drawn he's got an easy road.

Yeah, you'd think this pack of idiots would realize they're on the block because they're expendable.

• Love 5
Just now, Cutty said:

Yeah but one can't just nominate Paul right? Because, hey, FRIENDSHIP!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Cutty said:

Yep and that is why Alex wanted Paul to go up.  

• Love 2

Heh. Cody and Elena are great together right now.

Cody to Elena: "Pawn status?"
Elena: "Yeah." couple seconds later. "Back door?"
Cody: "Oh, obviously."

Just matter-of-factly talking about their positions this week.

• Love 19

I don't have feeds but am so happy Mark won.   I was originally team Ramses but now I'm Team Mark all the way.   So I'm rooting for Cody to play veto and save Elena.  Too bad Paul won't be nominated.  

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Cutty said:

The three stooges (Alex, Paul, Jason) are starting to turn on Kevin. 

Jesus, I step away to sign for a package and missed this jewel.  Paul is turning on Kevin, they other two are just going along.  

Now that Mark is alone in the APSR, he just whispered to himself, "What are you fucking asking, Elena?  What are you doing?"  This was right after Cody and Elena left the room after she asked Cody if he would take her off if he won veto. 

1 minute ago, zorak said:

Now that Mark is alone in the APSR, he just whispered to himself, "What are you fucking asking, Elena?  What are you doing?"  This was right after Cody and Elena left the room after she asked Cody if he would take her off if he won veto. 

What did he mean?  This is curious. 

1 minute ago, zorak said:

Weird.

Mark has won 2 temptation comps and a POV in the last 3 weeks. Paul will make sure he's the next target for the house as soon as Cody leaves. He's gonna need to win a comp during the double.

• Love 1
Just now, wings707 said:

What did he mean?  This is curious. 

My guess? She asked Cody if he would use the Veto on her if he won it (and he said yes, but who really knows). If it gets back to the other side of the house *coughPaulcough*, it's going to increase the target on her back that she can't see but Mark can. And then Elena is on the House Enemy list with a bullet, and Mark loses his last real ally. Also, with Mark being a perpetual Paul target, if Elena is targeted with him, it's a lose/lose situation for Mark.

• Love 2

Cody and Elena had good talk.  Elena and Cody on same page that means Mark, too.  I am with this team.  Cody knows what Paul is doing and laid that out to Elena.  She gets it now.  She knows she is expendable and why she is on the block again.  She is out of Pauls ass officially. 

Elena just asked Paul if she was expendable.  LOL  He said no, trust me!  Oh good god. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Cody and Elena had good talk.  Elena and Cody on same page that means Mark, too.  I am with this team.  Cody knows what Paul is doing and laid that out to Elena.  She gets it now.  She knows she is expendable and why she is on the block again.  She is out of Pauls ass officially. 

Enjoy your breath of fresh air, Elena, because you'll be face planted between those cheeks in no time again.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Hello Lady said:

Why is Cody upset with Kevin?

On a morning walk he and Jason asked him to join them and get 5 weeks of safety.  He named the HGs in that alliance and Paul is in it, of course.   He just thinks Kevin is an idiot.  And he was for doing that! 

Just now, wings707 said:

On a morning walk he and Jason asked him to join them and get 5 weeks of safety.  He named the HGs in that alliance and Paul is in it, of course.   He just thinks Kevin is an idiot.  And he was for doing that! 

Kevin was pretty good with the information to Cody and Jess. Kevin will go home soon.

• Love 1