Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Jessica was so great in her eviction interview with Julie and in this solo one now. 100% she is going to be asked back. Probably next season. As long as it's all stars I'm fine with it, but otherwise they need to stop mixing vets and newbies. But they never will. Fuck, why do I still watch this show lol.

ETA: "What are your thoughts on showmances?" "Well Cody and I weren't a showmance like Matt and Raven are for the cameras." Snap!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Jessica was so great in her eviction interview with Julie and in this solo one now. 100% she is going to be asked back. Probably next season. As long as it's all stars I'm all for it, bit otherwise they need to stop mixing vets and newbies. But they never will. Fuck, why do I still watch this show lol.

You would miss griping about it here! :)

• Love 2

Raven says she's pissed she didn't win HOH.  I hope Alex is able to put her up (even if she's not the target) and between that and Alex not throwing HOH to Raven, it makes Alex a target for Raven and Matt.

• Love 3

I know I'm late to the party, but how in the hell do you start shit with someone, get mad at the response you deserved then start crying. I said it once(actually more than once),  but Josh needs that ass of his handed to him. You can't keep fucking with someone and get mad about their response!! 

Edited by Yolo
  • Love 16

I wonder what comp all the sounds in the house this week will be used for? I'd LOVE it if the sounds had no purpose.

1 minute ago, zorak said:

Raven says she's pissed she didn't win HOH.  I hope Alex is able to put her up (even if she's not the target) and between that and Alex not throwing HOH to Raven, it makes Alex a target for Raven and Matt.

Is Raven pissed at herself for not performing well enough to win, or is she pissed at Alex for not throwing it? My bet is on the latter.

• Love 1

So as soon as they showed Paul standing right there listening to the fight, and Mark in the next room listening, I KNEW they wouldn't show any of Paul's tirade about/to Mark keeping his mouth shut. Because from what they showed it should've been Paul's job, and they obviously didn't want to show Paul getting owned by Mark in their one on one convo.

I really despise Paul so much. He's playing a great game, blah, blah, blah, but he is ruining this season for me. But as someone else already said, I see no way he leaves before at least final five, so I'm just going to have to deal with his shouty ass. At least with me FFing all of his DRs, the show goes SUPER quick. 

And with no more dedicated Jess/Cody feed, there should be one feed not involving Paul which could be interesting. Unless they go all in on Raven/Matt. But seeing how invisible they are on the show, I'm hopeful we won't be subjected to that. Unless Alex actually does nominate them, in which case I will relish a dedicated feed to them. Because y'all? I am petty!

• Love 17
2 minutes ago, Michichick said:

I wonder what comp all the sounds in the house this week will be used for? I'd LOVE it if the sounds had no purpose.

I kinda don't think they will be anything.. It's like all those random facts they used to play in BB16. I think one was about how many laps in the pool equaled an Olympic sized pool lap and there was one about sunscreen. They never meant anything.

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

If Alex thought she was being funny and cute ...

She always does lol.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

And with no more dedicated Jess/Cody feed, there should be one feed not involving Paul which could be interesting. Unless they go all in on Raven/Matt. But seeing how invisible they are on the show, I'm hopeful we won't be subjected to that. Unless Alex actually does nominate them, in which case I will relish a dedicated feed to them. Because y'all? I am petty!

Nah. If anything, this will increase Paul's chances of being on at least one camera 24/7.

Their dedicated showmance cam will probably either be solo Cody, or Maven. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh, I also know another reason why I hate Alex: her comment in the goodbye message about taking care of Cody in jury.

That is such a bitchy thing to say. I mean, obviously it's probably not true that anything will happen, but that was just a mean thing to say to someone. Like, who says that to someone? Not a nice person, I can tell you that. That was just a very disgusting comment. If Alex thought she was being funny and cute, it didn't come across to me and I hope it came across bad to the casual viewers. 

Ah, my Alex hate lives on. I can respect her gameplay, but not her personality.

I thought something DID happen before the live feeds. Maybe, I misheard that. I will so she's a little long in the tooth for the cat ears. Anyone over 16 is.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh, I also know another reason why I hate Alex: her comment in the goodbye message about taking care of Cody in jury.

That is such a bitchy thing to say. I mean, obviously it's probably not true that anything will happen, but that was just a mean thing to say to someone. Like, who says that to someone? Not a nice person, I can tell you that. That was just a very disgusting comment. If Alex thought she was being funny and cute, it didn't come across to me and I hope it came across bad to the casual viewers. 

Ah, my Alex hate lives on. I can respect her gameplay, but not her personality.

Yeah, she pissed me off with that too! Just like the company she keeps, she's not going to be satisfied!!! Hopefully weak and wack(Alex & Josh) go next, beyond sick of them!!

• Love 2

Jason is telling Matt and Raven that Cody was trying to get things so there would have been 3 votes to evict Raven tonight.

Jason says he needs to start doing something because otherwise there are going to be t-shirts of his head on a baby's body with Alex carrying him.  LOL

Edited by zorak
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, PoshSprinkles said:

I don't think we've ever had a more jealous and insecure group of women than this season. It's so pathetic. 

The common denominator, was the hatred they had for Jess and Cody. Now it will be very boring for them imho. I don't care if Raven/Matt/Kevin go up. They haven't even thought that far, Cody has. I do hope he wins safety, they are all playing so he doesn't.

5 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jason is telling Matt and Raven that Cody was trying to get things so there would have been 3 votes to evict Raven tonight.

Jason says he needs to start doing something because otherwise there's going to be t-shirts of his head on a baby's body with Alex carrying him.  LOL

Hilarious Jason, not! 

A little while ago Matt and Raven were talking and Raven said that tonight Elena asked her who she thought Alex was going to put up.  She said she told her she had no idea.  Then she and Matt smugly laughed because it's very apparent they think Elena and Mark are going up.  So now, I really need this Matt/Raven nomination to happen.  Alex did tell Paul he would have to convince them so it will unfortunately not be a blindside if it does happen.

• Love 5

I think the wheels are already turning about Alex being a perceived threat to Raven's game.  Maybe not an immediate threat but a threat nonetheless.  When she and Matt were talking she said that she loves Alex but she wanted to win that HOH.  Then she brought up how Alex now has a 2nd HOH under her belt, which in Raven's mind, means that if Alex makes it to the end, people might be more likely to vote for her to win the game because she did stuff.  Matt tried to reassure her by telling her that Will Kirby never won an HOH and Derrick only won one and it wasn't intentional.

51 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh god, not Dom! I'd rather have BBCAN Ika as the interviewer! Or just hire Jess. I'm listening to her solo interview and she's very well spoken. At the very least, I can stand listening to her and she isn't mugging the camera every two seconds. 

No, please no Ika, no no no..

• Love 1
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Jessica was so great in her eviction interview with Julie and in this solo one now. 100% she is going to be asked back. Probably next season. As long as it's all stars I'm fine with it, but otherwise they need to stop mixing vets and newbies. But they never will. Fuck, why do I still watch this show lol.

You think so? To me she's kinda like a carbon copy of last season's Natalie. And I liked Natalie... just nothing special. Then again, they brought back Day so being good at BB isn't a prerequisite.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Cutty said:

You think so? To me she's kinda like a carbon copy of last season's Natalie. And I liked Natalie... just nothing special. Then again, they brought back Day so being good at BB isn't a prerequisite.

I loved Natalie, but I wouldn't compare Jess to her. I'd say Jess is closer to BB5 Diane or BB10 Keesha: A badass girl who could've won had her gameplay not been sunken by an idiot who she was forced to carry through the competition. 

Edited by JediDVguy
  • Love 3

Cody just told Kevin he would never go after Alex in this game.  So he doesn't think it would make sense for her to go after him.  He says he wants Alex to go far in this game.  Jessica will kill him for that one.

• Love 8

Jason named his sex toy invention The Gladiator IOO.  IOO stands for intercourse oriented orgasm. 

He says it turns your dick into a vibrator.

After being on this board (I just can't quit you guys! You're my summer family.) I was starting to regret cancelling the feeds.  After reading this, now I don't feel so bad.  I'm actually pretty relieved.  I've already cut back to just Thursday live episodes and this board.  I'm very grateful CBS usually spares us from these conversations.

• Love 11
40 minutes ago, zorak said:

A little while ago Matt and Raven were talking and Raven said that tonight Elena asked her who she thought Alex was going to put up.  She said she told her she had no idea.  Then she and Matt smugly laughed because it's very apparent they think Elena and Mark are going up.  So now, I really need this Matt/Raven nomination to happen.  Alex did tell Paul he would have to convince them so it will unfortunately not be a blindside if it does happen.

Oh, so Alex is putting up Matt and Raven as pawns with a goal of backdooring Cody or Mark? Bleh, boring.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Cody just told Kevin he would never go after Alex in this game.  So he doesn't think it would make sense for her to go after him.  He says he wants Alex to go far in this game.  Jessica will kill him for that one.

lol. Especially after her goodbye message. 

Just now, Slider said:

After being on this board (I just can't quit you guys! You're my summer family.) I was starting to regret cancelling the feeds.  After reading this, now I don't feel so bad.  I'm actually pretty relieved.  I've already cut back to just Thursday live episodes and this board.  I'm very grateful CBS usually spares us from these conversations.

I feel like Jason's entire sex life has been told on the live feeds.

4 minutes ago, zorak said:

He knows this will go back, besides he could win the comp tommorow.

• Love 1
Just now, Hello Lady said:

He knows this will go back, besides he could win the comp tommorow.

Kevin told him that he had 2 options:  win the temptation comp or win the veto.

• Love 1
Just now, urusai said:

Raven in the kitchen with Cody and others and she just has the bitchiest face on.  Grow the fuck up, little girl.

I know. It's like she was stunned as to why Kevin was even looking at Cody, let alone talking to him. We did get to see a brief smile from Cody when Jason came in the kitchen and started joking with him, so at least Cody has two people not willing to bend to Paul's order of never talking to Cody (as I assume that's his order).

• Love 8

I think Alex successfully got herself transferred to Paul's side of the house with her first HoH, but I don't think that move did anything to help her win the game. She's still very much playing a "linebacker" game for Paul (clearing the way for him to get to the end). That means that she IS close to the guy who will undoubtedly get to the end, so she won't go right away, but she had a chance to actually work against the power in the house and CHANGE the power of the house and she instead decided to just join up, but join up late in the game after people had already made their plans as to who they were going to go to the end with. 

Paul likes to have Alex around because he knows that she is insanely loyal to him, but that's it. He would lose her in a second if need be. He wouldn't fight for her. As well he shouldn't, as so many other HGs are willing to lay down for him. 

Now, if Alex actually wanted to mix things up and actually change the game's dynamic by getting up Matt and Raven, that'd a more risky move, but it would also be more than just keeping the Paul train running. Right now, Alex is the Matt of this Brigade. The Matt of the Brigade doesn't go far.

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 2

Raven told Paul what Jason told her about Cody trying to get others to vote to evict Raven.  She says Cody doesn't exist in her world.

Paul says he better not be getting a villain edit.

• Love 1