Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, TheGapper said:

This has been something I have been trying to figure out. Do you see the DR conversations on live feed? Because I've never had that luck.

No, but I believe the prevailing assumption among HGs is the more DR sessions you book, the more likely you are to get some airtime on the national broadcast.  Which is why Raven frequently manufactures situations (flour/food fights, makeup sessions, etc.) - usually with Matt - and then immediately tries to drag him into the DR.  

I think Raven thinks she and Matt are in the running for America's Cutest/Funniest/Favorite Couple or something - even though that's not even a thing.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Jessica does not have bald spots.  Her natural hair is very thin and that is just how it looks when she pulls it back.  I have a friend with the same hair.  Her extensions are attached in the back for length and fullness, not on the sides.   

Well, they were big thin bald spots. I wasn't even listening to Jody profess their love for each other because I was looking at Jessica bald spots.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, wings707 said:

This is what was wrong with the vacuum cleaner!  

DG4qVvDUMAEmiKI.jpg

Wasn't one girl last season fussing about her extensions disappearing, or getting trashed, or something like that?

If they were missing, I think the vacuum cleaner found them.

• Love 1
Just now, ByaNose said:

Well, they were big thin bald spots. I wasn't even listening to Jody profess their love for each other because I was looking at Jessica bald spots.

They really are not.  When your hair is very thin, like hers and you pull it back there is just not enough hair to cover your scalp fully.  You are seeing where her hair parts when she combs or pull it back with her fingers.  Really, those are not bald spots, her hair is just unfortunately thin. If you look carefully at different pics, if that possible, you will see how sometimes those parts are not visible. 

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Jessica does not have bald spots.  Her natural hair is very thin and that is just how it looks when she pulls it back.  I have a friend with the same hair.  Her extensions are attached in the back for length and fullness, not on the sides.   

I dunno. I have thin hair (but a lot of it, according to the poor hairdresser that spends half the time trying to dry it) and when I pull it back, if I'm not careful, I get thinner areas but it's like a streak. Jessica's look like actual spots, like traction alopecia, not long paths of thin hair. And prolonged extension use can cause issues like that because of the weight and/or position of them. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3

I don't think it looks like bald spots either.  She usually does it with her fingers so hair kind of 'clumps' together, it's not all nice and smooth like it would be if she were to use a brush. People normally don't have extensions up that high either so there's no way they could create bald spots that far up on her head.

Edited by gunderda
  • Love 1

I have not noticed either Cody or Mark studying the sounds like most of the others.  Paul and Christmas seem to have it down more.  Kevin and Jason have been practicing but they don't want to win it.  When talking to each other they agreed neither were in danger.  This will be Paul's HOH no matter who wins, really.  So Cody goes.  Fine with me.  I am looking forward to them both being gone.  

Cannot relate. I have such thick hair that my hairdresser specifically "thins" it out when I get it cut -- and that is on a fairly regular basis, LOL.

But I think Jessica is truly beautiful (on the outside), and it seems to be one of her only physical flaws, so people feel the need to point it out -- of course.

I previously said that I hoped Cody would win HOH and put up Paul (or back door him), if for no other reason but to ruin Paul's chances of never going on the block.

NOW I hope that he gets put up every week until they finally get rid of him. I think if he got put up a few times, people would maybe realize that he is NOT invincible, and hopefully enough people would grow a pair and just vote him out.

He is just a LITTLE man with a LOUD voice. That's what I would write on the airplane banner or shout with the loudspeaker if I had unlimited funds ;) 

5 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I have not noticed either Cody or Mark studying the sounds like most of the others.  Paul and Christmas seem to have it down more.  Kevin and Jason have been practicing but they don't want to win it.  When talking to each other they agreed neither were in danger.  This will be Paul's HOH no matter who wins, really.  So Cody goes.  Fine with me.  I am looking forward to them both being gone.  

I thought someone mentioned Jessica was helping Cody study the sounds. I hope that is true.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, KootieTaw said:

I thought someone mentioned Jessica was helping Cody study the sounds. I hope that is true.

I do too.  He is the only hope for something to happen no matter how small.  Raven, Alex or Josh out would make me happy.  I would include Christmas on that list but no one would vote her out.  

• Love 2

So I kind of checked out this week, but have read some highlights...so basically I missed a fight where people got personal and accused each other of getting personal, Paul being Paul, lots of boning, and Raven as Harley Quinn? Yeah, I think I'll read about tonight's episode before I watch it. I kind of want Cody out, but I don't want Paul getting what he wants. And I want these idiots to stop being fine going up as pawns.

Sigh. C'mon Mark, DO SOMETHING! 

It better not be a knockout comp. Those are so boring. I want a comp where they freeze or have things thrown at them. I'm in that kind of mood.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

RIP dedicated Jessica/Cody cam. 

What do you guys figure, we're in for a dedicated Raven/Matt cam now? They're the last showmance standing. 

Hope they have a waterproof casing for it.

Come to think of it, Raven better hope the same for Matt.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

It better not be a knockout comp. Those are so boring. I want a comp where they freeze or have things thrown at them. I'm in that kind of mood.

Why not both? Ready the water cannons!

• Love 4

When is the Sausagefest, anyway?

By which I mean the comp where they're swung around hanging on to what look like big dangly sausages while water, ooze, and obstacles try to make them fall off; it may have another name, but it'll always be the Sausagefest to me.  :>

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, Nashville said:

When is the Sausagefest, anyway?

By which I mean the comp where they're swung around hanging on to what look like big dangly sausages while water, ooze, and obstacles try to make them fall off; it may have another name, but it'll always be the Sausagefest to me.  :>

Well if they want Cody to be HOH we'll be having that comp TONIGHT ;)

But we don't seem to see that comp very much. 

Knock out is great if there are a lot of blurry lines between alliances. I'd love for Paul to have to choose between matt/raven and alex/josh or something on who to compete next. 

• Love 2

feeds are back

jason seems to be back to vacuuming. cody is hanging out in the kitchen with some of them. 

oops jason is not vacuuming.  someone else is. or wait, it might be the blow dryer.

Their cake from last night is just sittingin the storage room... not covered.... 

Mark is wanting to talk to Elena in the storage room and people keep interrupting.

Raven comes in... Elena apparently hasn't packed.. she says she might just throw everything in a bag just in case.  Raven tells her there's no need.  So I'm guessing Raven hasn't packed either.

Now Mark and Elena leave because people keep coming in.

Paul is doing something to his nose.... does he have a nose ring?

I don't think most of the 'players' want to win HOH.  Surely not Kevin or Jason.  Winning and naming two to the bar would put them in jeopardy should the surviving player win next time.

Nope they are all going to follow Paul's lead and jump off the wagon.  I have been noticing during the comps they can't wait to fall off, be elminated or just give up.

NOBODY want to be HOH except Mark and Elena.

Speaking of which Mark, Elena, Cody and maybe Matt and DumbDumb might just rise up.  If they can win HOH.  I think that's why the sheep are all grazing in the meadow so they can perhaps continue being the chosen ones if there are eliminations and one has to jump ship.

I think this is what keeps Paul up at night.  Then the question arises.  Can any of them other than Cody actually win challenges? 

I think this season has not been about winning.  It's been about shepherding.

3 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Their cake from last night is just sittingin the storage room... not covered.... 

Mark is wanting to talk to Elena in the storage room and people keep interrupting.

Raven comes in... Elena apparently hasn't packed.. she says she might just throw everything in a bag just in case.  Raven tells her there's no need.  So I'm guessing Raven hasn't packed either.

Now Mark and Elena leave because people keep coming in.

Paul is doing something to his nose.... does he have a nose ring?

Yes he does have a nose ring and it became infected either last year or this year.  It was exciting to watch him handle that.  NOT!

• Love 2

Now Mark and Elena in the HN room.

Mark tells her that cody and kevin have been talking. 

Someone said Mark is the target.  Oh I think someone told Cody to take out Mark and he would get 5 weeks of safety? 

Mark says he needs this HOH. 

Elena telling Mark what Jessica told her the other day, someone on the alex/jason side of the house has been keeping Jessica informed, asked Jessica to work with them, Jessica said no. 

Elena says paul has been making deals so he's safe on either side. 

That christmas doesn't like her (elena)

This person doesn't agree what has been happening to JEssica/Cody. Mark asks who, Elena says she doesn't know - she thinks either Jason or Kevin. 

Mark is going to wear a Whistle-Nut shirt tonight.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Now Mark and Elena in the HN room.

Mark tells her that cody and kevin have been talking. 

Someone said Mark is the target.  Oh I think someone told Cody to take out Mark and he would get 5 weeks of safety? 

Mark says he needs this HOH. 

Elena telling Mark what Jessica told her the other day, someone on the alex/jason side of the house has been keeping Jessica informed, asked Jessica to work with them, Jessica said no. 

Elena says paul has been making deals so he's safe on either side. 

That christmas doesn't like her (elena)

This person doesn't agree what has been happening to JEssica/Cody. Mark asks who, Elena says she doesn't know - she thinks either Jason or Kevin. 

I'm thinking it's Kevin.

• Love 2

Elena says she watches how people lie and now she's good catching people lie. 

Mark ask Paul if he wins HOH if one of them are going up as a pawn. he says no, that is not on his agenda...not now. Elena was just sharing some shady info about Kevin and Jason

1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

RIP dedicated Jessica/Cody cam. 

What do you guys figure, we're in for a dedicated Raven/Matt cam now? They're the last showmance standing. 

Oh, I think the Mark/Elena showmance is still alive. According to Jokers, they had sex last night.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Michichick said:

Oh, I think the Mark/Elena showmance is still alive. According to Jokers, they had sex last night.

Are you really that horny that you can't wait until you get out of the house? Have these people never had a sex drought before? 

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Elena says she watches how people lie and now she's good catching people lie. 

Mark ask Paul if he wins HOH if one of them are going up as a pawn. he says no, that is not on his agenda...not now. Elena was just sharing some shady info about Kevin and Jason

Elena is probably telling Paul what Mark told her in confidence about Kevin.  Shoot Elena.  Josh was right she's clever and a rat and she plays her own game to win.  I so wish Josh and Christmas would have held steady on getting Elena out.  Gosh I don't know which one I dislike the most this season!

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Have these people never had a sex drought before?

Maybe that's why Jessica had Josh spell "drought" the other day!  Either way, it was a mean girl kind of thing to do.  She was either insulting his intelligence, or his manhood.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

And tonight's HOH is totally going to be the knock out comp, and Cody and Mark will be knocked out 1st and 2nd, and the rest of the HGs will fall all over themselves to throw it to Paul.

Book it. 

100%. There is literally no doubt.

3 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Ugh.  Then perhaps Matt should stop accepting sexual favors from Raven.  This makes me think he's even more of a pig.

+1

2 hours ago, zorak said:

Maybe they could piece together some of this to help fill in Jessica's bald spots.  It would be a nice parting gift.

You are evil for this!

1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

That could mean a Christmas HoH. Ew. 

That's almost as bad as a Paul HOH.

1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

I don't think most of the 'players' want to win HOH. 

Exactly, which is precisely why Paul will win yet again.

49 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Josh was right she's clever and a rat and she plays her own game to win.

Ugh, I wish! I'd love it if there was someone besides Paul that was actually playing the game.

7 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

Maybe that's why Jessica had Josh spell "drought" the other day!  Either way, it was a mean girl kind of thing to do.  She was either insulting his intelligence, or his manhood.

She was insulting his intelligence, just like Paul does at least once daily. Yet Josh loves Paul.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

Josh's intelligence, definitely.  Josh and Paul were in the kitchen talking about Matt's apparent fondness for long showers.  Paul made a joke about Matt probably being singlehandedly responsible for the California drought.  Josh laughingly echoed Paul, at which Jessica (also in the kitchen) snarked out a "Hey Josh, can you spell 'drought'?" - which Josh did, successfully.  Paul said some variation of "good job, Josh", whereupon Jessica said something like, "Yeah, well, I have a hundred other words I'm sure I could stump him with."  Whereupon THAT particular kitchen Josh / Jessica / Cody argument got its legs and started walking to town...

But yeah, Jessica's opening salvo was aimed squarely at Josh's intelligence.

3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, it looks like tonight will be a mental comp. Reddit spoilers say booth style memory comp. Most likely a Before/After comp?

Yea, Paul's winning. Between the fact that he's already played before, he's actually been studying the sounds more than everyone else, and everyone is totally going to throw it, it's pretty much guaranteed that Paul will win.

I hope these fools at least wake up by the DE and get Paul out. It's really the best time to do it. Although I will be sad to miss out on a week of Paul nommed and targeted, but as long as he's evicted I don't really care how it happens.

OK, this made me laugh:

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

Josh's intelligence, definitely.  Josh and Paul were in the kitchen talking about Matt's apparent fondness for long showers.  Paul made a joke about Matt probably being singlehandedly responsible for the California drought.  Josh laughingly echoed Paul, at which Jessica (also in the kitchen) snarked out a "Hey Josh, can you spell 'drought'?" - which Josh did, successfully.  Paul said some variation of "good job, Josh", whereupon Jessica said something like, "Yeah, well, I have a hundred other words I'm sure I could stump him with."  Whereupon THAT particular kitchen Josh / Jessica / Cody argument got its legs and started walking to town...

But yeah, Jessica's opening salvo was aimed squarely at Josh's intelligence.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

I hope these fools at least wake up by the DE and get Paul out. It's really the best time to do it. Although I will be sad to miss out on a week of Paul nommed and targeted, but as long as he's evicted I don't really care how it happens.

It would be nice but the last DE that got out a major player was Jeff in 13 (well, actually, maybe the Elissa eviction in 15). All the others have been mediocre players or players I like. I'd love for Alex to go if Paul can't, but watch it be Matt or Mark.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea, Paul's winning. Between the fact that he's already played before, he's actually been studying the sounds more than everyone else, and everyone is totally going to throw it it's pretty much guaranteed that Paul will win.

Maybe, maybe not.  From Joker's:

Thu 10:11 AM BBT SR: Jess quizzing Cody on the sounds that were played in the house. He knows them well.

If Cody were to win HoH, betcher ass Paul and Christmas are OTB so fast it'll make your head spin.  And everybody else in the House would be scrambling to win PoV, because nobody would want to be riding a Block chair next to either of those two, should the other come off.

That would be fun.  ;)

2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

OK, this made me laugh:

James would be so proud....

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

It would be nice but the last DE that got out a major player was Jeff in 13 ...

Otherwise known as the best BB ep ever and possibly in the running for single greatest reality TV ep of all time. Memories!

Just now, Nashville said:

If Cody were to win HoH, betcher ass Paul and Christmas are OTB so fast it'll make your head spin.

I would live for this. It would be so fucking delicious.

• Love 9

Paul to Jason:  "Let me shave your fucking head, man.

Jason:  "Never!"

Paul:  "You're not going to listen to the guy who fucking owns a clothing company and knows about fashion and fucking style?  You ain't going to listen to me?"

Ah yes.  Who wouldn't want to take style and fashion advice from this guy?

Paul garbage man outfit.png

• Love 11
10 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Heh, I was making a joke, riffing off Callaphera's comment, but holy cow, this is how that whole "spell 'drought'" and the other big backyard fight got started?  Man, she really is a mean girl--which was my original opinion of her, then she started getting the underdog "poor lovestruck Jessica" edit.  I don't think Cody is 100% responsible for tanking Jessica's game, she seems to be doing a good job of that herself.   She was quiet with Cody gone, Cody's presence seems to give her the confidence to let that mean girl out, knowing that if things get heated, she can call on her attack dog to defend her.

That's really dysfunctional.  I'm looking forward to seeing what a Jessica-less Cody does in the house.

• Love 4
Just now, Jeanne222 said:

So we are pretty much conceding the outcome of tonight's departing house guest...Jessica.  Is there a snowballs chance in hell that Elena might go?

None. 

• Love 3

Sadly, as far as Jason is concerned, that's not really bad advice.  Either own that balding head the way it is, or go all out and shave it.   Trying to conceal it by wearing that stupid cowboy hat all the time only accentuates that you're balding when you have to take it off.

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Otherwise known as the best BB ep ever and possibly in the running for single greatest reality TV ep of all time. Memories!

CLOWNSHOE!!!

I would live for this. It would be so fucking delicious.

I'd expect Cody's nom pool to be Paul / Christmas / Raven; two of the three OTB, with the third in-pocket as a replacement nom.

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

Sadly, as far as Jason is concerned, that's not really bad advice.  Either own that balding head the way it is, or go all out and shave it.   Trying to conceal it by wearing that stupid cowboy hat all the time only accentuates that you're balding when you have to take it off.

Like every cowboy I've ever come across in my life, he looks fantastic with the hat on. But when you take it off, it's a whole 'nother story. 

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

Heh, I was making a joke, riffing off Callaphera's comment, but holy cow, this is how that whole "spell 'drought'" and the other big backyard fight got started?  Man, she really is a mean girl ...

In Jessica's defense (not really but), the whole thing with correcting Josh's speech and basically calling him out as unintelligent is a thing that a few of them do, most notably Paul. He does it pretty much all the time. 

Just now, Nashville said:

I'd expect Cody's nom pool to be Paul / Christmas / Raven; two of the three OTB, with the third in-pocket as a replacement nom.

Best HOH ever!

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Nashville said:

I'm calling it now. If Cody wins HOH, Paul will convince everyone to play for safety. The third nominee will be someone weak like Raven or Elena and they'll just vote them off. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, tinderbox said:

I can't stand either one of them.  If she leaves tonight, her friends WILL absolutely bring her back to reality.  She'd have about 6 weeks back in the real world to see the light.

And she'll find out he DID lie to her about "delegating" it out to someone to get her out during those first couple of weeks.

48 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

So we are pretty much conceding the outcome of tonight's departing house guest...Jessica.  Is there a snowballs chance in hell that Elena might go?

Nope. She hasn't even packed and everyone is telling her not to. 

Even though I don't want Paul to win HOH because he's annoying- it would be kind of great if Cody wins the Temptation Competition- then Mark or Elena wins the POV and then one of his allies have to sit on the block- and then there is a scramble and Paul ends up blowing up his game- and then he can't play in the DE and gets put up and goes home. Hehe.

Or Mark wins HOH and BDs Paul. And proceeds to turn each and every one of them against Paul. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 5