Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

42 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Just snarky Canadian commentary on that itty bitty island on the East Coast. Prince Edward Island is famous for its potatoes and as the setting for Anne of Green Gables and... uh... that's about it, I think. 

I spent a couple of days on PEI last month, and while it and the people were lovely... yeah, potatoes and Anne.  

• Love 2

Kevin is a great liar- a bunch of them were talking about "Ramses" winning the $25K and how he had to throw the HOH comp since he took it- he was acting like he forgot what it entailed and what they were told about it. Raven, Alex & Jason all admitted they hit the button. He's like what was the point of it- they all said to get Paul into the game. 

Also, if Paul tries to turn around and use the fact that Kevin won against him. I think he can really get away with saying "Paul blamed Ramses to get him out of the game, now he's saying I took it? Get out of here"

If Kevin doesn't end up winning the game, and if he gets AFP- he'll end up with more money then the 2nd place person- $50,027 plus his weekly stipend. So he'll walk away with about 65Kish. Whereas the 2nd place person just gets the $50K- they don't get their stipend. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Kevin is a great liar- a bunch of them were talking about "Ramses" winning the $25K and how he had to throw the HOH comp since he took it- he was acting like he forgot what it entailed and what they were told about it. Raven, Alex & Jason all admitted they hit the button. He's like what was the point of it- they all said to get Paul into the game. 

Also, if Paul tries to turn around and use the fact that Kevin won against him. I think he can really get away with saying "Paul blamed Ramses to get him out of the game, now he's saying I took it? Get out of here"

If Kevin doesn't end up winning the game, and if he gets AFP- he'll end up with more money then the 2nd place person- $50,027 plus his weekly stipend. So he'll walk away with about 65Kish. Whereas the 2nd place person just gets the $50K- they don't get their stipend. 

I thought Kevin got 27 cents, not 27 dollars.   Anyway.  Details.   Donny won more than Cody Calafiore (the 2nd place winner) in his season, too, IIRC.

Edited by Emilissima

Raven now makes delicious trail mix. 

BB gave them new aluminum water bottles.  At first I thought they were aluminum holders for beer bottles and thought it was really cruel since they will probably never get alcohol again lol 

Josh tells Xmas in the storage room that he thinks Mark and Alex have a deal.

Xmas tells Josh that alex is being nice to cody just incase she needs him. 

Kevin was nice and delivered the water bottles to Jess and Cody in the wave room.

• Love 1

Raven talking about her best friend who is 21 and a hairstylist and have a VERY definite style (wears some sort of hat ALL the time and ALWAYS had a flannel shirt tied around his waist).  She tried to get him to try out with her so they could be on together but he said no.  She says maybe after he sees her on this season he will want to do it.  

Ha, probably not. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, wings707 said:

Cody is studying the sounds with Jess' help.  He is not going to walk.  He also knows he has the other comp to get safety if he does not win. 

Cody is not going to walk.  Jessica wants him in the game and she wants him to put a ring on it if he can win the $500,000.  If he stays and loses Jessica and the money he almost won will be gone.  Cody lives on Tobacco row with an old car and dumpy truck.  That's not Jessica but she is betting on him to somehow win the game.  We'll see.

I haven't had a chance to catch up and read all the comments but I'm guessing Jessica is everybody's ... well Paul's...choice to go home tomorrow night.  I wonder if she'll have second thoughts about her game play when she watched it all play back.  Almost Elena...almost Raven...but the Jessica shot herself in the foot and off she goes.

I watched BBAD from last night and they all seem bored to tears.  I was wondering how they liked having no cell phones attached to their ears day and night.  No tv and nothing much to do but follow Paul around.  Gosh he's a sneaky devil.  He's like a big RAT keeping watch over all of them and scurrying around.  Uggg.

4 hours ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

Jessica has played a terrible game and ought to be evicted. She is not special to justify her eviction 

There is no excuse for sticking your fingers up people's asses without their consent. Just as the open flirting between a married man Kevin and a younger woman is wrong. Some things are just that simple. Wrong is wrong  

If she did and if Matt reciprocated, I agree. Has anyone seen her do it? cameras are on 24/7

Did they complain in the DR, Alex is a little liar.

3 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Cody is not going to walk.  Jessica wants him in the game and she wants him to put a ring on it if he can win the $500,000.  If he stays and loses Jessica and the money he almost won will be gone.  Cody lives on Tobacco row with an old car and dumpy truck.  That's not Jessica but she is betting on him to somehow win the game.  We'll see.

I haven't had a chance to catch up and read all the comments but I'm guessing Jessica is everybody's ... well Paul's...choice to go home tomorrow night.  I wonder if she'll have second thoughts about her game play when she watched it all play back.  Almost Elena...almost Raven...but the Jessica shot herself in the foot and off she goes.

I watched BBAD from last night and they all seem bored to tears.  I was wondering how they liked having no cell phones attached to their ears day and night.  No tv and nothing much to do but follow Paul around.  Gosh he's a sneaky devil.  He's like a big RAT keeping watch over all of them and scurrying around.  Uggg.

I tried the feeds for one week, I was bored, but without bully Cody and Jess, how much more boring will it get.? ZZZZZ

Bully Paul will have even more airtime, I need my life. 

24 minutes ago, Michichick said:

He sure has glommed on to Paul's stupid "your boy" terminology.

Really, as if we need more your boy crap! Josh has a lovely family.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

According to what Jessica said when they initially thought of DORing, yes. The HG who leaves would be responsible for flight, hotel, expenses, etc. that they racked up while in sequester. I imagine in Megan's situation, if it was a joint decision between her and production for her to walk, then she wouldn't get billed. But Cody and Jessica would have been if they had walked out. 

Right, and Cody is broke. He told a story weeks ago how his truck broke down on the side of the road right before he came into the house. He didn't have the money to replace the part so he left it there. When he gets out, the truck will be towed and the storage fees will be huge. Plus he will have no transportation. Add that to NOT getting paid for BB and being charged travel and lodging and Cody would be very stupid to DOR.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Fatkat said:

Right, and Cody is broke. He told a story weeks ago how his truck broke down on the side of the road right before he came into the house. He didn't have the money to replace the part so he left it there. When he gets out, the truck will be towed and the storage fees will be huge. Plus he will have no transportation. Add that to NOT getting paid for BB and being charged travel and lodging and Cody would be very stupid to DOR.

Yep to all of that and Jessica being in a high end business where people are watching her every move...per Jessica early on talking about her image... is not going to settle for that no matter how cute Cody thinks he is.  She won't even remember his name.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, zorak said:

Paul wants to steal the friendship bracelets he gave out when he came into the game from anyone who gets evicted, and then redistribute them to the minions that didn't originally get one.

Please tell me you are joking about this.

On the whole 'finger in the butt' thing, Hamsterwatch's twitter has caps of various other people doing the same thing, including Paul himself, so yea this whole 'Jessica raped me!' thing these folks have going now is so obviously about them trying to make Jessica into a villain to justify their own shitty behavior.

Matt and Raven were talking a bit ago. Like I've said before, it's always such a treat to listen to Matt talk game like he's some kind of mastermind strategist when all he does is eat cereal and shower. Raven said that Paul would be a good pawn. Honestly, it might be fun to see Matt/Raven get HOH and then ask Paul to be a pawn.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 13

Raven:  "I am a southern charm."  Is that like being hubris?

6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Raven said that Paul would be a good pawn. Honestly, it might be fun to see Matt/Raven get HOH and then ask Paul to be a pawn.

They just brought it up with Paul.  His response to that was that he thinks Alex would volunteer to go up as a pawn.  Then he said he would go up if they wanted him to though.  Fat chance of that happening!

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, zorak said:

Raven:  "I am a southern charm."  Is that like being hubris?

They just brought it up with Paul.  His response to that was that he thinks Alex would volunteer to go up as a pawn.  Then he said he would go up if they wanted him to though.  Fat chance of that happening!

This is "Oh yeah, Victoria should totally go, of course. No doubt. Just not this week" all over again. And just like then, it will be, "Oh, yeah, sure, you're right."

• Love 4

Josh says he knows that Jason and Mark have something going on because he was watching them play chess on the HOH tv just now and as soon as he went out there, they quit talking.  Jason does seem to want to protect Mark at times, so I'll give him that one.  But his proof that Alex and Mark have something going on is that Mark picked Alex to play in the veto.  Josh wants to know why he would do that.  If I'm not mistaken, this was shortly after Mark and Alex had their confrontation and Mark was trying to prove his trust in Alex by picking her.  Josh also said that Alex saying Mark wouldn't use the veto is further proof of something going on between them.  I think more than anything, that just showed that in Alex's mind, she thought she could control Mark's actions by telling him what to do, which proved wrong.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, zorak said:

Josh is talking to the camera and says that he can tell that Mark, Alex, and Whistlenut are close.  On what planet are Alex and Mark close? 

Alex and Mark are so close she doesn't even know he's standing right next to her. That still cracks me up. Awkward!!

• Love 13

Josh says he must keep his knowledge of this Mark, Alex, and Jason thing secret because if he tells Paul, Paul will tell Kevin, Kevin will tell Jason, and then they won't trust Josh anymore.  He's probably right about how that would travel through the grapevine.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, zorak said:

Josh is talking to the camera and says that he can tell that Mark, Alex, and Whistlenut are close.  On what planet are Alex and Mark close? 

Planet Human Bean.   

4 minutes ago, zorak said:

Josh says he knows that Jason and Mark have something going on because he was watching them play chess on the HOH tv just now and as soon as he went out there, they quit talking.  Jason does seem to want to protect Mark at times, so I'll give him that one.  But his proof that Alex and Mark have something going on is that Mark picked Alex to play in the veto.  Josh wants to know why he would do that.  If I'm not mistaken, this was shortly after Mark and Alex had their confrontation and Mark was trying to prove his trust in Alex by picking her.  Josh also said that Alex saying Mark wouldn't use the veto is further proof of something going on between them.  I think more than anything, that just showed that in Alex's mind, she thought she could control Mark's actions by telling him what to do, which proved wrong.

That is very much her MO.   She thinks she controls Jason (partly true) and Kevin (not true).   So why not go for Mark. 

• Love 4

This is lighting a fire for Jason and Mark to go for HOH.   Mark said Paul is good at comps and he can go all the way. 

Mark says it is pathetic that whatever Paul says, goes. 

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, diana said:

Talk of getting rid of Paul coming from Mark. Finally! He's totally onto everything Paul is doing. Jason is not totally dismissing it. There's hope.

I'm just afraid Jason will tell Alex about this conversation and then the whole thing is blown because she'll run to Paul. Jason needs to keep it under his hat unless he or Mark win HOH.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, diana said:

Talk of getting rid of Paul coming from Mark. Finally! He's totally onto everything Paul is doing. Jason is not totally dismissing it. There's hope.

Just wait until Jason talks to Alex. He'll most likely tell her at some point, likely later tonight, and then she'll talk him down before running to Paul with it. 

• Love 3

For once Jason is not spilling his guts. Mark asked if he thought Alex would be on board. Jason says she likes to stir things up. He knows Alex is firmly on board the Paul train. She wants to get to the end.

Mark says everyone does what he wants  ( Paul). Jason says I am guilty.

If Jason has been feeling emasculated enough, he may go for this. At least give it some thought.

I think Mark did to want to discuss with Alex until right things fell into place ( Mark winning hoh).

• Love 2
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Just wait until Jason talks to Alex. He'll most likely tell her at some point, likely later tonight, and then she'll talk him down before running to Paul with it. 

I'm guessing the DR got into Mark's ear so that they can get footage of a potential flip that will never be, just to amp up the drama a little more. 

• Love 3

If Mark is the one that orchestrates Paul's ouster- he will become my all time favorite BB player.. #noshame. 

(Well he won't really become my all time favorite player- but I just like being dramatic- this is Big Brother after all)

• Love 17
Just now, Callaphera said:

I'm guessing the DR got into Mark's ear so that they can get footage of a potential flip that will never be, just to amp up the drama a little more. 

But I don't think it took much to get into Marks ear. This is where his heart has been since the Ramses vote and Cody walked back in the door.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

If this is true it means they may get into more ears.  I refuse to think this will never be.  I think it can happen.  Alex is a problem.  

2 hours ago, gunderda said:

BB gave them new aluminum water bottles.  At first I thought they were aluminum holders for beer bottles and thought it was really cruel since they will probably never get alcohol again lol 

So, Production gave nice new little aluminum clubs to Josh - and Cody - and Jessica - and Mark - and etc.?  THAT was a great fucking idea.  :P

24 minutes ago, zorak said:

On the planet where Josh wants them to be.  

Somewhere else.  

Just not Earth.

1 minute ago, wings707 said:

We might be in for a flip in thinking here. 

...by which definition it will be doomed to failure - too early in the week before eviction.

• Love 4

No lie. I will eat my hat if Jessica somehow manages to stay this week.

Okay, I won't really. Mainly because I really like my hat. It's the thought that counts, right?

I have a better chance of winning the Lotto Max this week without buying a ticket than Jessica has of staying in the house one more week.

ETA: Oh, this is all about next week? Talk about a fail in reading comprehension. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
Just now, Nashville said:

...by which definition it will be doomed to failure - too early in the week before eviction.

No, it is good they are thinking ahead.  Jess out tomorrow nothing more to talk about there.  HOH is the next move and good of Mark to plant the seeds of change to Jason.  The nominations happen on Friday and it isn't too soon start allowing a new idea to sink in and observe Paul's behavior from a new vantage point. 

5 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

If Mark is the one that orchestrates Paul's ouster- he will become my all time favorite BB player.. #noshame. 

(Well he won't really become my all time favorite player- but I just like being dramatic- this is Big Brother after all)

I am with you.  I will print out some Mark for President 2020 tee shirts for us!  

• Love 4
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

No, it is good they are thinking ahead.  Jess out tomorrow nothing more to talk about there.  HOH is the next move and good of Mark to plant the seeds of change to Jason.  The nominations happen on Friday and it isn't too soon start allowing a new idea to sink in and observe Paul's behavior from a new vantage point. 

Heck, you're right - totally forgot it's already Wednesday (pulled an all-nighter last night, so my bioclock thinks it's still Tuesday).  Still, the working rule of thumb is flips in the works before Thursday morning rarely pan out.  Great to see some crosshairs on Rasputin Lite, though, even if only for a short while.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I am with you.  I will print out some Mark for President 2020 tee shirts for us!  

I'll sell them..:)

• Love 1

For the first time I am following Alex rather than switching cameras to avoid her.  God she is obnoxious.  She told Jason to stop talking, they are just going over the noises and their order.   geeeeze 

2 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Heck, you're right - totally forgot it's already Wednesday (pulled an all-nighter last night, so my bioclock thinks it's still Tuesday).  Still, the working rule of thumb is flips in the works before Thursday morning rarely pan out.  Great to see some crosshairs on Rasputin Lite, though, even if only for a short while.

Thing is with Paul though, it is going to take time to change perceptions.  Those who may be opposed to the idea of getting him out may see the light if they are alerted to the fact that everyone does as he says, ALL THE FUCKING TIME.  Let them sit back and watch that.  

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Nashville said:

I agree with you that Thursday morning is a good time to flip Thursday's vote, but I don't think they're trying to flip the vote for this week. Jessica is gone, they're looking ahead.

• Love 1