Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

14 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, I'm at the point where I'm fine with Jess going on Thursday. She caused her own demise with the fight, her and Cody are boring and not playing the game, and I don't expect her to make any big moves if she stays. She can't get Paul out anyway, so her and Cody can be split up. 

I'm really tired of her. I hope her talking about this backfires and people say that since she's already pushing for money outside of the house, she doesn't need the money to get further in the game. 

Mark has really surprised me this season. I decided to look back on my initial impressions of houseguests pre-show, and Mark's one who I found myself liking through his interviews. I'm glad he stuck on that list. I did initially call him a dudebro because his CBS bio was pretty boring and I hadn't seen his on camera interviews, but I'm glad he really isn't just that stereotype. He genuinely has a great heart and I think that he deserves to go as far as possible. Heck, I might even want to vote for him to win AFP. I'm sure Kevin will get it, but I'd love Mark to get a mention, if he doesn't get to final 2. Him standing up to Paul was a brave tactic, and the right tactic. Paul was attacking him and Mark stood up for himself. Paul was just being a bully and then tried to backtrack when he realized that Mark wasn't taking the conversation in the direction he wanted to. In fact, it was clear that Paul knew that Mark was winning that conversation, hence the serious backtrack ("Oh no, I TOTALLY agree with you! You're right! I apologize for not seeing it your way! But.... *victim noises*). 

This Mark vs Paul argument made Mark look good and Paul look like a coward. I mean, they can easily edit a montage of Paul being a hypocrite about the bullying against Mark/Cody/Jess vs the bullying against Josh, and they may very well take that route. I don't think they can make Paul look good in this conversation during the show, and I guarantee they will be showing it. Paul basically saying that Jess/Cody weren't right in calling Josh fat (even though Josh clearly doesn't care about being called fat, only about the backlash like Jason said; also it definitely isn't right) but being fine with Josh harassing people and knowing the limits that he can go with the rules on bullying/violence (his whole "I'm gonna bang pots and pans in your face and you can't do a thing to stop me because then you'll be kicked out...NO HITTING HAHAHAHAHA" thing is so, so wrong). 

I can't wait for the casual viewers to be on Team Mark. 

I agree 1000%, it's funny because Mark did come across like a dud, but he has redeemed himself for sure. I am w/o a doubt rooting for Mark(That's pretty much it from this mess), now as far as Kevin goes that remains to be seen for me. I need to know what his bottom line is. He appears to be an ass keeper like the majority. Question is there more to his game? ONE CAN ONLY HOPE THERE IS AT THIS POINT.

• Love 7
9 hours ago, Hello Lady said:

Grodner needs to go! She is ruining this game with her pets! Hello Frankie! Ugh!

Yep, and also the constant focus on showmances. Unfortunately ratings are good so she's not going anywhere. Basically if the season of racists didn't get her fired nothing will. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Artsda said:

They're the only ones not playing for Paul, so if that's not playing the game what should they be doing? What can they do when it's 10 vs 2? Cody tried to get votes to Raven and the responses were "gotta check with Paul first."  Then also because everyone else is Team Paul, they can't get him out anyways as you said. They're stuck with a 10 vs 2 which will now be 10 vs 1. 

I honestly lost hope when she didn't trust her gut and take Ramses off the block. She should have never put up a pawn against her target, especially since she stupidly assumed that they would vote Josh out. She also lost her good graces with me when she keeps hiding in a room with Cody and fighting with people. Sure, these people are irritating. But if she wanted to be in the house, she'd try to fight instead of bemoaning for days with Cody and only coming out to start arguments. She seems done with the show in general. 

So, if she had tried at the beginning of the week to make deals and stay, or try to turn the target on Raven, then I might have been fine. But her not even fighting doesn't make me want her to stick around. She's had chances to prove me wrong. Even if she has insight on Paul and his game, she has done nothing to blow that up, even when she knows she's leaving. I'd like to think that she'll do it today/tomorrow, but I don't really expect it to happen.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Auntie Velvet said:

Damn you to hell...whoever it was... who compared Paul to Rasputin, complete with photo. Now that's all I see, especially when he gets in these intense mindf--k conversations.

Sorry Auntie, that was me.  That's all I've ever seen when I see Paul. He and Rasputin are like physical as well as behavioral twins.  Although damning me to hell feels a bit harsh lol I felt I needed to share it.

• Love 1

As I understand it, Jess has tried to socialize with the others and all it has done is cause problems for others. Mark and Elena are on the hot seat because they hang out with Cody and Jess. Any time Christmas, Raven, Matt, or Jason has a conversation with Cody and Jess, they report back to Paul. Alex is not someone they trust or who talks to them. Kevin is the only one who has been friendly and not a spy but he refuses to leave Paul's alliance. I really don't see what Jess or Cody can accomplish by being social or trying to turn people.

I think Production is going to be screwed because I think Cody will leave with Jess if she is voted out. He has no reason to be there. One of the few people he trusts and likes is leaving. The others are down right hostile to Cody. They have specifically stated that they want to get him to throw a punch. Cody might not know that but he can see their actions and behavior and Jess has told him what they are trying to do. There is no point in his staying. Kevin approached him with a deal and it included saving Paul.

If any of the sheep bothered to think about the game and had any balls, they would vote out Paul and the game might be interesting. But that is not going to happen because they are all idiots. And any type of challenge to Paul puts them on the hot seat, why risk that?

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Yep, and also the constant focus on showmances. Unfortunately ratings are good so she's not going anywhere. Basically if the season of racists didn't get her fired nothing will. 

The ratings are always good because BB fans always watch no matter what happens.  We struggle though terrible seasons because the reality gun is to our heads  It is a sickness.  Ah ha, I feel a gofundme page in the making here. 

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, I'm at the point where I'm fine with Jess going on Thursday. She caused her own demise with the fight, her and Cody are boring and not playing the game, and I don't expect her to make any big moves if she stays. She can't get Paul out anyway, so her and Cody can be split up. 

I'm really tired of her. I hope her talking about this backfires and people say that since she's already pushing for money outside of the house, she doesn't need the money to get further in the game. 

Mark has really surprised me this season. I decided to look back on my initial impressions of houseguests pre-show, and Mark's one who I found myself liking through his interviews. I'm glad he stuck on that list. I did initially call him a dudebro because his CBS bio was pretty boring and I hadn't seen his on camera interviews, but I'm glad he really isn't just that stereotype. He genuinely has a great heart and I think that he deserves to go as far as possible. Heck, I might even want to vote for him to win AFP. I'm sure Kevin will get it, but I'd love Mark to get a mention, if he doesn't get to final 2. Him standing up to Paul was a brave tactic, and the right tactic. Paul was attacking him and Mark stood up for himself. Paul was just being a bully and then tried to backtrack when he realized that Mark wasn't taking the conversation in the direction he wanted to. In fact, it was clear that Paul knew that Mark was winning that conversation, hence the serious backtrack ("Oh no, I TOTALLY agree with you! You're right! I apologize for not seeing it your way! But.... *victim noises*). 

This Mark vs Paul argument made Mark look good and Paul look like a coward. I mean, they can easily edit a montage of Paul being a hypocrite about the bullying against Mark/Cody/Jess vs the bullying against Josh, and they may very well take that route. I don't think they can make Paul look good in this conversation during the show, and I guarantee they will be showing it. Paul basically saying that Jess/Cody weren't right in calling Josh fat (even though Josh clearly doesn't care about being called fat, only about the backlash like Jason said; also it definitely isn't right) but being fine with Josh harassing people and knowing the limits that he can go with the rules on bullying/violence (his whole "I'm gonna bang pots and pans in your face and you can't do a thing to stop me because then you'll be kicked out...NO HITTING HAHAHAHAHA" thing is so, so wrong). 

I can't wait for the casual viewers to be on Team Mark. 

100% agree and love this post.  It is exactly how I feel about Mark. I could watch that clip over and over again. He never backed down and actually ended up cornering Paul. If Paul was so outraged by the "fat comments", because of his sister, why didn't he step up? He was right there. I fell in love with Mark earlier when during the group dump on Jess and Cody you could see the pain all over his face. He defied the group think to talk to Cody and his pain was clearly visible. What he had to say should be on the TV show. He handled himself beautifully. 

Go Mark !!! Win an HOH.

• Love 13

I fully expect to see Cody walk out with Jessica on Thursday.   I hope this will happen.  With their shared enemies gone, there has to be a change in the dynamic.  Well, there should be.  Let me say the possibility is there.  Maybe?  

• Love 6
1 minute ago, ProfCrash said:

As I understand it, Jess has tried to socialize with the others and all it has done is cause problems for others. Mark and Elena are on the hot seat because they hang out with Cody and Jess. Any time Christmas, Raven, Matt, or Jason has a conversation with Cody and Jess, they report back to Paul. Alex is not someone they trust or who talks to them. Kevin is the only one who has been friendly and not a spy but he refuses to leave Paul's alliance. I really don't see what Jess or Cody can accomplish by being social or trying to turn people.

The thing is that Jess needed to socialize without Cody around, and vice versa. Since Cody came back, she's stopped hanging with anyone other than Cody, Mark, and Elena. She just doesn't do anything because her attention is 99% with Cody. It's not that she needs to trust these people, but she could have tried to build up the relationships that she started to while Cody was gone. She isolates herself 95% of the time, and that has absolutely been her downfall. Sure, she's still a target for the other side, but she makes it fairly easy by not trying. Even Mark tries to socialize with the other side of the house, even when he hates them. Look at his weird relationship with Josh, for example. The two have been at odds for weeks, almost resulting in violence, but I have seen instances where both are chatting it up, dancing in the kitchen together and getting along. There's that attempt that Jess and Cody don't share. Even if it doesn't work, it's way better than giving up and dying. 

At the very least, Jess can spill to Paul's minions/sheep about Paul, about everyone. Just unload all of her game thoughts onto people and even when she goes on Thursday, people will have those nuggets in the back of their mind and it could very well make a difference later in the game. But staying silent and doing nothing won't help. So yeah, Jess/Cody seem done with the show so that seems to be why they should go at this point. I said this right at the beginning, when Cody was first HOH: if him and Jess can get Paul out, then they're useful to me. Otherwise, their romance can get off my feeds. 

They haven't even tried to blow up Paul's game, so therefore, their usefulness has run out. It's been over a month and they haven't proven that they will do that. Their chances have all been used up.

• Love 8
10 hours ago, BK1978 said:

10 hours ago, Auntie Velvet said:

Damn you to hell...whoever it was... who compared Paul to Rasputin, complete with photo. Now that's all I see, especially when he gets in these intense mindf--k conversations.

Agreed.  At first when it was brought up without the picture I was like, "Maybe he looks a little like Rasputin but not that much."   Then I saw the side-by-side and I was like, "Holy shit he really does look exactly like him!"

Oh I hadn't realized someone already made the same comparison!  They are truly a matched pair, both physically and behaviorally.  Not just the beard, but the nose, facial shape, eyes, etc. Maybe Paul grew the beard on purpose to match Rasputin's look as well as his scheming ways. Lord knows he looked much better without it, in a pic that someone posted above.

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, Artsda said:

They're the only ones not playing for Paul, so if that's not playing the game what should they be doing? What can they do when it's 10 vs 2? Cody tried to get votes to Raven and the responses were "gotta check with Paul first."  Then also because everyone else is Team Paul, they can't get him out anyways as you said. They're stuck with a 10 vs 2 which will now be 10 vs 1. 

I agree with this as well!! They may just feel defeated at this point. HOPEFULLY THEY GO OUT WITH A BANG!!! 

1.) HIT some pots and pans in Josh face. 

2.) Listen in on convos and carry the bone.

3.) Tell Paul to fuck off(I KNOW US VIEWERS WILL BENEFIT FROM IT LOL)

JUST DO SOMETHING THAT WILL BREAK UP THE MONOTONY IN THE HOUSE.

Edited by Yolo
  • Love 3
21 minutes ago, wings707 said:

They could get out of the damn bed and socialize with the others.  There was opportunity when Cody came back to possibly change the course of action, but they never tried. 

How do you try with these sheep people who need to run everything through Paul first?  You think they haven't tried,  Elena bitches about Paul & others to Jess then just runs back up and is stroking Paul and rubbing all over him. They won't leave their master.

I fully expect to see Cody walk out with Jessica on Thursday.   I hope this will happen.  With their shared enemies gone, there has to be a change in the dynamic.  Well, there should be.  Let me say the possibility is there.  Maybe?  

Paul's already set Mark as the next group target.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Artsda said:

How do you try with these sheep people who need to run everything through Paul first?  You think they haven't tried,  Elena bitches about Paul & others to Jess then just runs back up and is stroking Paul and rubbing all over him. They won't leave their master.

Their opportunity to make some changes in their position was lost early on.  @Lady Calypso said it all in above post. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 4
41 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I would love to see the show expose Paul. They could use this convo to do it. When he's going on about the fat comment they can cut to him calling Elena fat and calling Josh 'the blob.' When he's talking about the bullying they can cut to him inciting the antagonizing of Jess/Cody/Mark by Josh and even to the snake stuff with Dom. 

I think at this point it's just too late for Jess/Cody to try to socialize. Hell, it was basically too late week 1 when Cody did what he did and Jess stood by him. Maybe if Jess would have thrown him over then she would have had a chance. But now, yea, it's over. But I do think they should start making chaos and throwing Paul under the bus. It's not likely to work because this group is still way too up Paul's ass, but they have nothing left to lose so they need to go for it.

Also, count me as someone that's put off by the Christmas/Kevin flirtmance. I try to like Kevin and sometimes I do enjoy him, but he's just so gross about/with the women.

• Love 11
27 minutes ago, wings707 said:

They could get out of the damn bed and socialize with the others.  There was opportunity when Cody came back to possibly change the course of action, but they never tried. 

Well... they kind of did actually.  When Cody came back and Jess won HOH they were very chatty and friendly with everyone the whole week. Hence why they tried to stay 'good' with the house and put up shitty noms. They turned their trust back on way too quickly and it bit them in the ass and they immediately retreated to solitude.   

• Love 15
25 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I would love to see the show expose Paul. They could use this convo to do it. When he's going on about the fat comment they can cut to him calling Elena fat and calling Josh 'the blob.' When he's talking about the bullying they can cut to him inciting the antagonizing of Jess/Cody/Mark by Josh and even to the snake stuff with Dom. 

Take the needle out of your arm. 

25 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think at this point it's just too late for Jess/Cody to try to socialize. Hell, it was basically too late week 1 when Cody did what he did and Jess stood by him. Maybe if Jess would have thrown him over then she would have had a chance. But now, yea, it's over. But I do think they should start making chaos and throwing Paul under the bus. It's not likely to work because this group is still way too up Paul's ass, but they have nothing left to lose so they need to go for it.

I agree.  

23 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Well... they kind of did actually.  When Cody came back and Jess won HOH they were very chatty and friendly with everyone the whole week. Hence why they tried to stay 'good' with the house and put up shitty noms. They turned their trust back on way too quickly and it bit them in the ass and they immediately retreated to solitude.   

They made a tiny attempt but to say very chatty may be a stretch.  LOL  They chatted a bit and were out of bed longer.  I can go that far.  

I am done with them. 

Edited by wings707
2 minutes ago, Artsda said:

No, I don't think they have. Only with Elena/Mark. What about having some conversations with other people? How about trying to talk game with others? How about trying to explain to the sheep about Paul's game and how he'll win? How about doing something and not isolating themselves into a bedroom for 22 hours a day? 

Again, they may not like these people, but it's still a game. Even if the sheep go run and tell Paul, at least Jess/Cody would be trying SOMETHING. Remember when Jess was without Cody in the house? She was so much more sociable and she was trying to play. That's the game I wanted to see from both of them in the house. That's what I call attempt, even when Jess knew at that point about Paul running the show. 

Christmas and Jason don't really like each other, but Jason doesn't just hide away with Alex. He socializes with Christmas and has chats with her. Same with Mark/Christmas, Mark/Josh, and everyone/Raven. Not that it'll work since Jess/Cody screwed their social games early on, but I just hate them sitting around and not trying.

That's all that needs to be done; just attempt to do something. At this point, just blow up games, since Jess ruined her chances at a social game when Cody came back into the house and she went right back into the bedroom with him.

7 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Also, count me as someone that's put off by the Christmas/Kevin flirtmance. I try to like Kevin and sometimes I do enjoy him, but he's just so gross about/with the women.

Yeah, it's reminded me of the Christine/Cody thing from 16. It hasn't gotten that bad, mind you, but it definitely sketches me out. With Christine being called out on it hardcore, I think Kevin needs to be called out too. Just because he's married and nothing will happen with him and Christmas, it doesn't make it right for him to get this touchy with her. 

• Love 3

I know Im reaching in saying this, but wouldn't it be nice if Paul instructed a compliant Josh to act a fool and production sends them both home. Jody stays and maybe, just maybe we will in turn see a real game?

• Love 6

I am back having been without feeds for 5 days.  I have a couple of questions. 

Is it possible that Elena's eyes can be opened to the obvious (Paul's godda go)?  Her latching onto Paul is in reaction to distancing from Mark and Jody.  Ok.   But Jody is no longer after Thursday (one or both go).  

Forget Alex.  Lost cause.

Christmas is smart and perhaps sees the picture?  Would she team with Mark?  Not sure of where their relationship stands.  Can she talk to Kevin and insist he keep this to himself and not include Alex?  

I can see Josh on board with Paul out if his ego is stroked and made to think he is the big guy in the house and needs to take charge.  He loves to be in charge.  

• Love 1
50 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Paul will march to the end! :( 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Is it possible that Elena's eyes can be opened to the obvious (Paul's godda go)?  Her latching onto Paul is in reaction to distancing from Mark and Jody.  Ok.   But Jody is no longer after Thursday (one or both go).  

Christmas is smart and perhaps sees the picture?  Would she team with Mark?  Not sure of where their relationship stands.  Can she talk to Kevin and insist he keep this to himself and not include Alex?  

I can see Josh on board with Paul out if his ego is stroked and made to think he is the big guy in the house and needs to take charge.  He loves to be in charge.  

I don't think so. Jess told Elena some things about Xmas not being her friend and her best hope in getting far in the game was with Paul. That is the tree she is barking up right now. 

XCan we get that clip of Mark and Paul in the HOH on every page ??? I love watching it.

10 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I think Kevin could possibly persuade the others, but does he has the balls to make it happen? I sure hope so. One could say that the house is one in the same w/Jody. Jody's laying around kissing  each other while the rest are kissing Paul's ass. We need a miracle at this point!!

Edited by Yolo
  • Love 2
25 minutes ago, missyb said:

I don't think so. Jess told Elena some things about Xmas not being her friend and her best hope in getting far in the game was with Paul. That is the tree she is barking up right now. 

XCan we get that clip of Mark and Paul in the HOH on every page ??? I love watching it.

Shit, I forgot about that.  She is smart, I think she can be talked out of that.  Forever the optimist speaking here.  

6 minutes ago, Michichick said:

If I were his wife, this would be completely unacceptable to me. 

And it may be.  It is possible that he sees Christmas as a daughter, too.  He has made many comments about the HGs being his daughter's ages or younger.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, Michichick said:

Josh is a baby. He's the epitome of someone who can dish it out but can't take it. Crying that they made personal attacks. What does he think all his remarks about Cody's lack of personality are?

And now Paul is saying nobody should call Josh a fat ass. Paul calls him the blob, for fuck's sake. I hate these people.

I haven't watched the last 6-8 episodes, tho I do record them in the event that a miracle happens and they get rid of some of the annoying ones, which is just about everyone, sigh... It's much easier to just come on here and read up, thanks to all the brave souls who can watch the live feeds.  I despise douche nozzle Paul, he was a fan favorite?  Hard to believe.  No sympathy for Joss, he can dish it out, all big man when he's doing that, big baby when the tables are turned on him, plus he sounds like the fat kid on Cleveland, so there's that too.. 

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, wintrygal said:

I despise douche nozzle Paul, he was a fan favorite? 

No, Victor won fan favorite in BB18

ETA.  He was playing well at first but he got so bad I was rooting for Nicole to win!  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Wow, Victor's so good, he can win fan favourite in a season that he's not even in AND a season that's still ongoing ;)

Sorry; I couldn't resist. 

Lol, I edited my post.  

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, wings707 said:

And it may be.  It is possible that he sees Christmas as a daughter, too.  He has made many comments about the HGs being his daughter's ages or younger.  

That would be more disturbing. lol Jess I could see him thinking as a daughter, but not the way Xmas lays and rubs on him.

• Love 2
Just now, Artsda said:

That would be more disturbing. lol Jess I could see him thinking as a daughter, but not the way Xmas lays and rubs on him.

Well, as I said, I have been without feeds for 5 days!  I didn't know she rubs him.  Okay.   I can see her having a crush on him, easily.  I think he is a sexy man.  

26 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Except I think he has told Jason on several occasions how hot Christmas - and how attracted he is to her.   

• Love 4

Assuming Cody does not walk with Jess tomorrow, everyone is voting for Jess except Cody, right?  I would love to see a tie between Jess and Raven just to freak her out.   There was a time when I thought she was going to get some votes.  Josh used to want Elena out.  I hope that changed in my absence.  I need an update on this.  lol

Currently listening to these fights now.

This was totally unnecessary and at one point had to turn to something else.  And Paul Manson (seriously, all that’s missing is the swastika tattoo on his forehead!) just stands there eating this shit up, the fucking gnome.

God I wish Mark wins the next HOH, just to see everyone scramble like eggs.

9 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I think he is a sexy man.  

Agreed....Kevin's got that Goodfellas thing about him; if he'd only cut that hair though.

• Love 2
Just now, Vixenstud said:

Currently listening to these fights now.

This was totally unnecessary and at one point had to turn to something else.  And Paul Manson (seriously, all that’s missing is the swastika tattoo on his forehead!) just stands there eating this shit up, the fucking gnome.

God I wish Mark wins the next HOH, just to see everyone scramble like eggs.

Agreed....Kevin's got that Goodfellas thing about him; if he'd only cut that hair though.

My wish is for Mark to win HOH, too.  I am not sure who he would nominate though.  Who do you think?  I am still playing catch up.  

I liked Kevin's hair when he first arrived, it is too long now.  

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Assuming Cody does not walk with Jess tomorrow, everyone is voting for Jess except Cody, right?  I would love to see a tie between Jess and Raven just to freak her out.   There was a time when I thought she was going to get some votes.  Josh used to want Elena out.  I hope that changed in my absence.  I need an update on this.  lol

After the major Jody vs Josh fight yesterday, it's pretty much guaranteed that everyone but Cody will vote Jess out. Jason/Kevin were considering to throw hinky votes until that fight. Josh also gave up on the Elena target a couple of days ago, when he realized it wasn't happening. 

• Love 2
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

After the major Jody vs Josh fight yesterday, it's pretty much guaranteed that everyone but Cody will vote Jess out. Jason/Kevin were considering to throw hinky votes until that fight. Josh also gave up on the Elena target a couple of days ago, when he realized it wasn't happening. 

Thanks.  Who do you think Mark would nominate if he gets HOH? 

21 minutes ago, wings707 said:

No, Victor won fan favorite in BB18

ETA.  He was playing well at first but he got so bad I was rooting for Nicole to win!  

I opted out, no rooting for squeaky voice here, and now she's dating Victor! 

Ahhhhhhhhhh, watching BBAD now as I read here.   Kevin does NOT see Christmas as a daughter.  Oh hell no!  LOL  He is sweet on her, too. 

I am not going to hold that against him.   It is clear he and his wife have an different kind of marriage from a few comments he has made.  He has led an independent life from her in many ways.  Not saying affairs.  

1 minute ago, Hello Lady said:

I opted out, no rooting for squeaky voice here, and now she's dating Victor! 

Oh wow.  Off to google, thanks.  

4 minutes ago, wings707 said:

It's hard to say. A few days ago, I'd say that Mark would do what Paul wanted so he's not the next target. But with everything that transpired yesterday, I think Josh is a for sure nom by Mark. Maybe Raven/Josh?

• Love 3

I am not sure that this is any better but what if Kevin sees Christmas like one of his daughters? The only image I have seen is the one with her lying on him in bed, so I have no idea if there is other stuff going on, but if that is what people are worried about, it could be simple snuggling. I have been known to lay my head on my Dad's shoulder when sitting next to him on the couch and I am 45. OK, so I have not laid down in the bed with him like that since I was 10 or 11 but sometimes a kid likes a good snuggle and a parent gives it. I know my teenage nieces and nephews will snuggle with their parents from time to time.

There is such thing as platonic snuggling that is simply taking comfort from another person without any sexual intention.

I don't watch the feeds so I can only go on what you are reporting and posting.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

It's hard to say. A few days ago, I'd say that Mark would do what Paul wanted so he's not the next target. But with everything that transpired yesterday, I think Josh is a for sure nom by Mark. Maybe Raven/Josh?

Thanks.  I would support Raven out, that is for sure.  

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I think Josh for sure but he does not like Xmas. She could be another  nominee. Or he will just go with Pauls suggestions. Whatever they are. Paul is looking at Matt.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I really think that Mark would make some hilariously bad nominations, in that I think he might seriously put Cody up.

I believe that, Paul approved nom.  

Just now, wings707 said:

I believe that, Paul approved nom.  

Nah, it wouldn't have to be Paul approved. Mark nomming Cody would be like taking the old dog out behind the farm house to send him to that nice big field in the sky, where he can chase after rabbits all day long. Provided Cody doesn't walk out hand in hand with Jessica come eviction night.

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Nah, it wouldn't have to be Paul approved. Mark nomming Cody would be like taking the old dog out behind the farm house to send him to that nice big field in the sky, where he can chase after rabbits all day long. Provided Cody doesn't walk out hand in hand with Jessica come eviction night.

Agreed and still, I say, Paul approved.  LOL.   Everyone wants him gone.