Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Oh yeah, Jess and Cody suck at this game, but it's still a dumb move by Christmas. "Oh no, Jess and Cody will vote together in jury! That's bad for me somehow!" Moron. 

She's pointed out how close Paul and Elena are! Of course Paul wants her in jury! And there's no reason Jessica/Cody wouldn't vote for Christmas. Actually, it's good for Paul to have Jessica in jury as well because she's said she knows he's playing a great game, but he should want them out now because he was their number one target. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1
Just now, mooses said:

She's pointed out how close Paul and Elena are! Of course Paul wants her in jury! And there's no reason Jessica/Cody wouldn't vote for Christmas. Actually, it's good for Paul to have Jessica in jury as well because she's said she knows he's playing a great game, but he should want them out now because he was their number one target. 

Elena is better for Paul, so I get it for him to prefer her to make jury over Jess. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Fucking hell. Christmas used her fucking ring.

Jesus, she's an idiot. She should have saved it for some time when she's in danger of being back doored.

1 hour ago, Katesus7 said:

Jessica has a point, although her delivery usually kind of sucks.  Oh Christmas, I'm so disappointed in you. I hope this doesn't bite you in the ass a few weeks gown the road, but I have a feeling it will, and I have a feeling that's why Paul pushed it so hard. Guaranteed we'll be subjected to his DRs gloating about this. 

I hope it DOES bite her in the ass. She will deserve it.

• Love 7

Wooow, so just about every twist and temptation has been used to screw with Cody except the one Jessica used to save them. He must be going crazy right now.

• Love 1

Josh still wants Elena out. What a clusterfuck. He really thinks this will happen if Jess is still sitting up there?

I hope he doesn't change his mind and Paul/Alex/Jason/etc. ignore his wishes as HOH. 

Although he'd probably blame it on Elena for swaying people anyway and forget all the times Paul told him no. I've lost hope!

Edited by mooses
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Alex is telling Josh that she made it very clear to Mark that if Mark wins veto he has to keep the nominations the same.

Hahahha.   Sure he will.  

• Love 5
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Alex is telling Josh that she made it very clear to Mark that if Mark wins veto he has to keep the nominations the same.

Oh Alex......

josh telling Alex that he thinks Paul would NEVER go against them. Everyone else, yes. But them? No 

• Love 1

Josh is talking to the camera saying that he wants Elena out now.

He says he respects Jess because she has played the game.  He says Matt and Raven have just floated.

Josh tells us that he's playing nice. He's trying to play his cards right. He wants Elena out now on his hoh. He hopes him, jess or Alex wins veto 

hes seeing all the shady shit and he doesn't like it. 

Matt and raven- right now they're cool. But they do nothing 

jess - he respects her fight to stay in the house. He's not going to attack her. He says if anyone else does during veto then he's going after them because they didn't respect his wishes. 

Josh - I got my team - Paul is on my side. 

He's showing so much promise until he starts talking about how Paul would never do him wrong 

Josh thinks he could win jess' vote if she's in jury. 

Kudos to jess and Cody. Thanks for being direct. Thanks for letting me know how much you hate me. Respect. Everyone else - Mark, Elena, noted.  

Just now, zorak said:

Now he's thanking Jess and Cody to the camera for hating his guts so openly because at least he knows where they stand.

Better the devil you know than the devil you don't. 

God, when Josh is coming off as one of the smarter people in the house...

• Love 5

What is fueling this Josh delusion?

People taking over his HOH ! LOL. I actually think Josh has the best perspective of everyone in the house. He knows who likes him, who is  using him, etc. He knows who is dangerous to him. He respects Cody and Jess for being direct. He can live with that and live without getting their votes. He SAID, Paul is afraid he can't get their votes either ! But he thinks he can work on it. 

I am just loving this side of Josh,

Edited by missyb
  • Love 2

He told Alex that after reading his hoh letter it put him in a different mindset. He's seeing how people are playing and how they wanted him to go off on jess and Cody for their benefit. (But not Paul apparently) 

Edited by gunderda
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think he realizes that the fans like Jess (ever since Julie revealed the halting hex) so he's playing to the audience.

I'm always suspicious when the hamsters start speaking to the cameras.

• Love 6
Just now, lids said:

I think he realizes that the fans like Jess (ever since Julie revealed the halting hex) so he's playing to the audience.

Yeah, I can see that. But why does he think it can work? It'll be him and Jess against the others and does he seriously believe Paul would be okay with him pulling Jess down? I mean, come on ,seriously.!

1 minute ago, lids said:

Josh has been talking to the camera since the first day the feeds went up. He was probably talking to the camera before that. This is nothing new for him (Hi, Mom!). I'd find it suspicious if he didn't talk to the camera.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3

I'm so done with Jessica. At first I thought this attitude was kick butt but now it's gotten to a place too personal for her and state of annoying.  I don't see how people especially on Twitter root for this chick.  She's not Danielle or Janelle.  She's more Jessie from BB15 than anything. 

Christmas had every place to use her temptation to take out Cody from POV. Jessica can't be mad Christmas used hers the way she wanted too.  Jessica is making this plan hard for her stay over Elena. 

And I love how Cody thinks Christmas does nothing.  Ha.  No.  There is more to this game than just the comp there is a social game to be played and she's playing the best one in the house. 

I just don't give a shit who goes between Elena or Jessica.  I know Josh wants Elena out but Alex being Paul's top minion will probably not let that happen. Nor will she vote for Elena to go home over Jessica. 

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 4
Just now, Brian Cronin said:

Yeah, I can see that. But why does he think it can work? It'll be him and Jess against the others and does he seriously believe Paul would be okay with him pulling Jess down? I mean, come on ,seriously.!

He thinks that he's doing this for Paul's own good because Paul doesn't see Elena is playing him. He doesn't see that Paul is playing Elena (and Josh!), not the other way around.

Also, it seems like he believes he "respected" everyone's HOH, so they'll do the same for him. Basically, HOH-itis is fueling his delusion.

• Love 1

Wait, was it explicitly a case of Josh saying "Don't do it, Christmas" and her still doing it? If so, then why does he think she would listen to him if Jess was still on the block?

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 1
Just now, SiobhanJW said:

You know what VETO we need? The How Bad Do You Want it. That would be explosive. Especially if Jess wins Veto because she does something to the rest of the house. 

Does that one have prizes? Jess said she'd be taking money or a vacation if it came down to that.

4 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Wow so Xmas chose Paul over Josh. She probably thinks Paul can get her some business with motivational speaking/personal training after the show.

Um that's not how I saw it. 

Josh doesn't want the noms changed pending neither of the 3 win POV.  Xmas is smart enough to know this was the perfect time to use it.  Get rid of it now before Paul decides to make you a target for not using it.  Least she used on Josh's HOH and  not a Paul one.  That I would say she chose Paul over Josh.  Josh is where her loyalties are. 

1 minute ago, mooses said:

Does that one have prizes? Jess said she'd be taking money or a vacation if it came down to that.

Anyone ever watch Antiques Roadshow, where they take a classic episode from like 2004 and update it to current prices? And when the price goes down, there's this hilarious sad tuba sound that plays?

I just heard that in my head when I read that.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Josh has been talking to the camera since the first day the feeds went up. He was probably talking to the camera before that. This is nothing new for him (Hi, Mom!). I'd find it suspicious if he didn't talk to the camera.

Well, that's what I mean. He plays to the cameras all the time; this is more of the same. He dances salsa for the camera. He comes up with catchphrases. When he thought Paul was the fan favorite, he did everything Paul told him to do. Now that there's a chance fans see Jess as good people, he's throwing a little shine her way. I don't think it's so much that he wants to be the good guy, but he wants to be the entertaining guy.

17 minutes ago, zorak said:

Now he's thanking Jess and Cody to the camera for hating his guts so openly because at least he knows where they stand.

Yeah, I don't believe him. A)Because he's saying that to the camera/feed watchers and not to Jess or Cody and B)Because no one would ever say that. That's the opposite of logic.

• Love 1

Josh: "This week, no more pots and pans and no more personal attacks. I just want the game to be played."

Paul: "But we need to! This is game strategy! It's not a personal attack, it's for the game."

Josh: "I just don't want a repeat of last week with the pots and pans. I want people to respect my HoH enough not to do that."

Paul: "Why aren't you banging pots and pans right now! Get on that!"

And so on and so forth. Paul can be such a poor room-reader. Josh has expressed in 1,000 different ways how he doesn't feel good about last week and doesn't want a repeat and Paul still doesn't get it.

• Love 9

It's best for Christmas to get of her ring now.  She already told Paul about it. Plus he saved she and Josh's games.   And with flash forward coming don't give Paul a reason to season you out. 

1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

I...don't...understand....PAUL...doing things? Huh? 

He's a heyna.  He wants to control everyone's HOH. 

11 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Or Josh, right, because he's TOTALLY going to use the POV if he wins it. ;)

I kind of want this to happen because you know he'll pull a Jessica and not change the nominations. I wonder when he realizes his  Elena plan isn't coming to fruition he'll convince himself it was his decision.

25 minutes ago, Christi said:

another 10 hours of cats???

Hopefully only 6! BBAD starts at 10 bb time right? 

For reals though...I hope it was a group comp and not a single timed one. 

Edited by gunderda
8 minutes ago, mooses said:

I'm so torn. I like Elena and Mark more than I like Jessica and Cody, but I kind of want Jessica to win so that Paul doesn't get his way.

And we'd get some drama!

Me too. I'd be more sad if Mark were in trouble (which he might be if Jessica wins?). I wouldn't be sad to see Elena go 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, mooses said:

I'm so torn. I like Elena and Mark more than I like Jessica and Cody, but I kind of want Jessica to win so that Paul doesn't get his way.

And we'd get some drama!

Jess and Cody suck, but the only thing we have left is seeing Paul get slightly inconvenienced on the way to his inevitable win. So go Jess!

• Love 8
17 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Jess and Cody suck, but the only thing we have left is seeing Paul get slightly inconvenienced on the way to his inevitable win. So go Jess!

Funnily enough, I dont see Paul winning. 

• Love 1