Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Skycatcher said:

The fact that Kevin has willingly isolated himself just because master Paul said so has completely destroyed any respect I had for him . He is just so pathetic I can't stand it .

BTW - I am privately messaging people who respond to the hurricane information. I live in South Sarasota county on the Gulf coast. I'm not ............yet, but we have plans in place in case it does come this way .

I think that Kevin's mistake was isolating himself, but the others have been treating him like shit to his face for a while now. He really shouldn't be afraid of Paul Manson here, but the attitude toward Kevin from every single person is just sickening. It does remind me why I dislike Josh, if he really is going to confront Kevin today. Plan or just for fun, it's still disgusting. I HATE their planned fights with people, especially when said victim isn't even in on the plan. 

Stay safe, Skycatcher! And everyone who lives in the Caribbean or the Florida area! 

• Love 2

I don't think he has willingly isolated himself.

no one wants him around. He has been told to shut the F up I don't know how many times. People walk out of rooms or move away when he comes near. No one talks to him. Paul has said multiple times to just stay away from everyone. Paul who is the boss of the house, and Kevin knows it.

i guess why I feel so bad for him is you can tell that he is a very social animal. He likes to talk, tell his stories and just hang out. He is just so confused and heartsick by the shunning. He never shunned any of the houseguests, even Cody.

i bet in his real life he is very popular with a lot of friends. That is why this shunning is so painful to watch.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, Irishsecra said:

Christmas Paul and josh all planning to torment Kevin today.

Why? I guess they find it fun.

Granted I haven't watched every season.  But the previous seasons I had watched, they didn't put a target on someone and then BULLY and taunt them, making it a vicious pile-on, where the person being voted out is attacked for a few days, then hugged and told "I love you"  on their way out.  I think the emotional abuse(being directed by Paul)  is what makes this the worst season. 

• Love 19
42 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Kevin swore on his kids when he told Matt he didn't vote him out like five minutes earlier though. 

Swearing on your kids is one thing - asking someone to "swear on your kids"  is out of line.  Especially in a game where everyone is out to win, so lying is part of the game. 

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, backformore said:

Granted I haven't watched every season.  But the previous seasons I had watched, they didn't put a target on someone and then BULLY and taunt them, making it a vicious pile-on, where the person being voted out is attacked for a few days, then hugged and told "I love you"  on their way out.  I think the emotional abuse(being directed by Paul)  is what makes this the worst season. 

I don't think that it is their worst season, but...

A. It IS a shitty season andB. It is mostly Paul's fault (and since she's the one who wanted him here so bad, I guess Grodner's fault). 

1 minute ago, RandomWatcher said:

To all of you in the path of Irma, stay safe and evacuate as soon as you can. I'm on another forum where a poster has said she's staying put. We're all telling her that is the worst idea in the history of ideas.

Yeah, to anyone in the path of Irma (which, heck, could be me in NYC for all I know), best of luck!

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, backformore said:

They didn't do this. I think the worst they've done is shit talked the target behind their back and somewhat isolated them, but they never, ever planned fights and arguments with said target to justify their eviction that week. It's happened on a rare basis, but not often enough to be remembered. There have been legit fights, sure, but not as many as this season and not all of them were planned...if any. 

Oh, but according to Paul, "It's just a game. Mental warfare tactics." God, I hate Paul and I hate every single person willing to participate. It's why I appreciated when Jason tried not to get in on the shit talking....until the Cody has a daughter debacle happened. Then Jason was just fine with joining in. Matt, for all of his flaws, did tend to stay out of the fights altogether and I didn't see him looking comfortable with the fighting. He never went out of his way to participate, in my opinion. Granted, he did nothing to stop it, but only Mark, Cody, and Jess spoke up. Elena only spoke up when she was being attacked, though she never participated in the fights either. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, missyb said:

Interesting read. Dick's view on this season:

http://bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-19-eveldick-weighs-in-mob-mentality/

Also, at this point in the game, when Kevin should be able to see some writing on the wall, how can he remain silent.  What is he waiting for ? I would be throwing snipes left and right.

Yeah, I don't even know this Evil Dick person - but he says exactly what most of us have been saying here. 

• Love 3
20 hours ago, zorak said:

Ha ha!  Paul says there's a hole in Trejo, his stupid inflatable.  He says, "How did that happen?" 

A hole probably got worn in the inflatable's* underside by the bobbing of the other HGs' heads.

* Insofar as I consider Danny Trejo to be one of America's most prolific actors, I refuse to denigrate him or his legacy by acknowledging Paul's appropriation of his surname for a fucking pool floatie.

19 hours ago, zorak said:

Josh is telling Christmas that he has sat on this plan of Paul's but now he sees that it's really the best plan for this week.  Gaaaah!

I wouldn't necessarily take what Josh says as evidence of what Josh truly thinks (actually that's true for any other HG as well, but I digress).  Any time Josh expresses reservations with the whole what's-good-for-Paul-is-good-for-all strategy he gets hammered mercilessly by both Paul AND Christmas, so I think Josh was been adequately trained by now not to vocalize dissent - which doesn't mean Josh isn't thinking it, though.

As Josh sits in the HOH alone with Christmas he says that they (Raven and Kevin) have to think that Josh is alone in this game.  Does he not see that him hanging out alone with Christmas is suspicious?

Not near as suspicious as Raven and Paul planning sound-offs to Alex about how Christmas and Josh are a "secret pair".  :)

I keep hearing Paul tell the others that Kevin said he didn't want to drop first in the HOH comp because he didn't want a girl to beat him.  I haven't been watching any of the broadcast shows except for eviction night.  Does anyone know if it's true what Paul is claiming?

18 hours ago, gunderda said:

He said "I can't lose to a girl who's on crutches. That's embarrassing". Paul likes to remove "who's on crutches" every time he tells the story. Which is like a million times - every time he wants to get the girls riled up. 

Exactly.  Paul took an innocent comment by Kevin - who's already expressed embarrassment about being the perennial first-drop in comps - and edited it for a sexist spin.

18 hours ago, zorak said:

I think Alex just likes to vilify Kevin in any way she can.

I think Alex just likes to vilify other humans any way she can.

18 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Josh is harping on Elena again. Why? She was completely inoffensive.

Because Elena turned Josh on while simultaneously turning him down, which Josh sees as total justification for simultaneous deification / vilification.  Call it the Caleb Effect.  ;)

17 hours ago, backformore said:

I already said I want Paul to win, but to have him fined for breaking the rules, because I'm sure there has to be some sort of technicality that they could use. 

But after this last episode.   Two tasks - the Tree, and the race, all of the HG's sat back, and said "no thanks, we're not playing."  Because Paul told them they had to.  

The tree of Temptation - Paul ordered the HGs NOT to pick apples.  they listened, because they are afraid not to. 

The HOH comp -  Paul ordered all of them to NOT race.  Not just race poorly, and let Christmas win, he told them they had to throw the competition, not even TRY.  

I wonder if there are any rules in the contract that Paul broke by these actions.   Because I would love for whoever is in charge to make him ineligible for the $$ because of this bullshit. It would make me happy, and I would watch every subsequent season of BB. 

Nope; Paul didn't physically threaten or otherwise coerce the other HGs to conform to his plans. Everybody in this House has the opportunity to exercise their own free will - and if they choose to do so in a way which benefits Paul's game more than their own, that's on their dumb asses.  They're all adults - chronologically, at least - so they can own their own shit.

2 hours ago, Skycatcher said:

I'll live on the Gulf coast South of Tampa . Right now H. Irma can't seem to make up her mind rather she's going up the Gulf coast or the Atlantic coast of Florida . I've started putting my hurricane shutters up, just in case. If the storm goes up the East Coast I think Miami will take quite a hit especially if it's a cat 4 storm.  I don't know if they would say anything to Josh or not,  unless his family took a hit during the storm. But before the storm? I doubt they will say anything to Josh .

ETA: I watch the storm's progress on the Weather Underground hurricane site which has all kinds of predictive maps on it .

NHC has Irma up to Cat 5 as of this morning.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Nashville said:
20 hours ago, zorak said:

Josh is telling Christmas that he has sat on this plan of Paul's but now he sees that it's really the best plan for this week.  Gaaaah!

I wouldn't necessarily take what Josh says as evidence of what Josh truly thinks (actually that's true for any other HG as well, but I digress).  Any time Josh expresses reservations with the whole what's-good-for-Paul-is-good-for-all strategy he gets hammered mercilessly by both Paul AND Christmas, so I think Josh was been adequately trained by now not to vocalize dissent - which doesn't mean Josh isn't thinking it, though.

I agree.  This is a cover your ass statement.  I doubt he will be able to do anything about what he knows, unfortunately.  

• Love 3
38 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

Oh, Paul said last night he intends to steal Kevin's floatie now that Trejo is injured.

Of course he did . Despicable . I just.......can't.

I cannot begin to express how much I hate the idea of shunning . I have been shunned, viciously . The person doing the shunning did not have the maturity to deal with whatever issues were between us and instead chose to punish me and induldge  wallow in her own sense of self-righteousness. We shared an office where I worked and she shunned me for 6 months . To this day I don't know what triggered it . In the end everyone in the building knew what was going on and it got to be quite the joke as it went on and on and on . In a way she reminds me of Raven with an exaggerated sense of victimhood and how the world should serve her because of it. I didn't buy into that which may have been my biggest crime . 

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 3
56 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

They didn't do this. I think the worst they've done is shit talked the target behind their back and somewhat isolated them, but they never, ever planned fights and arguments with said target to justify their eviction that week. It's happened on a rare basis, but not often enough to be remembered. There have been legit fights, sure, but not as many as this season and not all of them were planned...if any. 

Oh, but according to Paul, "It's just a game. Mental warfare tactics." God, I hate Paul and I hate every single person willing to participate. It's why I appreciated when Jason tried not to get in on the shit talking....until the Cody has a daughter debacle happened. Then Jason was just fine with joining in. Matt, for all of his flaws, did tend to stay out of the fights altogether and I didn't see him looking comfortable with the fighting. He never went out of his way to participate, in my opinion. Granted, he did nothing to stop it, but only Mark, Cody, and Jess spoke up. Elena only spoke up when she was being attacked, though she never participated in the fights either. 

In fairness to Elena, I saw her get up and leave the room several times when a marathon bash session would start. I also saw her sit quietly for awhile and then get up and leave. This obvious discomfort with Paul's "mental warfare" tactics meant that she too found herself at the top of the shit list and she was promptly booted. She also respected COdy's wishes and kept her knowledge of Paisley to herself, and during Cody's last week when he was harassed for simply eating cereal she sat with him very often and talked to him about his life. They read the Bible together. She wasn't perfect nor did she have the strength of Mark who would actually say something about the bullying, but she certainly did not participate.

As for Matt? He didn't participate either but he didn't tell Raven "hey, not cool." I always thought he didn't participate because he wasn't close enough to the "team" to really participate AND the only things he wanted to do were eat cereal and have sex with Raven. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

n fairness to Elena, I saw her get up and leave the room several times when a marathon bash session would start. I also saw her sit quietly for awhile and then get up and leave. This obvious discomfort with Paul's "mental warfare" tactics meant that she too found herself at the top of the shit list and she was promptly booted. She also respected COdy's wishes and kept her knowledge of Paisley to herself, and during Cody's last week when he was harassed for simply eating cereal she sat with him very often and talked to him about his life. They read the Bible together. She wasn't perfect nor did she have the strength of Mark who would actually say something about the bullying, but she certainly did not participate.

Oh yeah, I definitely give Elena credit for how she handled the fighting. She may have stayed silent, but she never, ever participated in any of the bashing sessions, even if she was present. Also why I begrudgingly give Matt a little bit of credit for how he, for the most part, didn't get involved either and tried to deflect in these tactics through humour and changing the subject whenever possible (even if it was mostly teasing Raven or trying to kiss her or something). I mean, we all saw Matt when he tried to get into a fight. He became his own punk ass bitch, high squealing voice and all. But Elena really gained my respect halfway through the season and she wasn't the best player, and her behaviour with Mark was disappointing, but she was never a bad person. 

7 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

As for Matt? He didn't participate either but he didn't tell Raven "hey, not cool." I always thought he didn't participate because he wasn't close enough to the "team" to really participate AND the only things he wanted to do were eat cereal and have sex with Raven. 

Actually...not to give him a whole lot of credit, but he actually did tell Raven that the choice to bully people was not cool at the beginning. I THINK it was around the time of the first pots and pans incident, when Josh, Paul, and the rest were planning to torment Mark. I remember because I gained some respect for him, even if it was telling only Raven in private. The issue is that Raven immediately dismissed his worries and Matt shut up shortly after. The guy's a real punk ass bitch (his own words heh) and he is horrible at confrontation, much like Jason, but I give him credit for actually telling Raven. The problem was that he never brought it up again after that one conversation. 

He also stayed far away from Raven when she was going Woof Motherfucking Woof and played pool with Mark while the yelling was going on outside, which was pretty hilarious. 

• Love 1

Man, I wish I had an extra five or ten bucks to drop on Raven's GoFundMe so I could leave some snarky comments. "From a fellow endometriosis sufferer. You're so brave to go on Big Brother while dealing with that itchy, painful rash on your internal organs. Just so brave." But then I've already dropped $2K on my cat in the past two days and it turns out that another 24 hours in hospital is $500 so... I guess I'll be $2500 worth of snarky to Duke when he comes home. 

So in catching up: Paul won Veto, used it on Alex, Kevin went up, the people in the house are still the biggest dicks in the world, and Pablo Jr. is going to the big Pool in the Sky. Boy, I barely paid attention for almost a week and it was like I could have written this week. 

All my best to all of you that are preparing for Irma. I hope you, your families, loved ones, and friends are all safe when she's done. 

• Love 9

I guess what is happening to kevin reminds me of shunning and bullying I endured in seventh grade and on into high school.

On my bus, a popular kid declared that I was never to have a seat on the bus. I never knew why? This kid and I had even been friends at one time! As I was the last pick up, I never had a seat for years. Let me tell you holding your books and trying not to fall builds up those arms.

not a single kid ever stood up for me and the bus driver did nothing. I literally ran like hell at the end of the day to get a seat. No one ever sat with me, it was hard. Kids who I had been friends with for years went along with it.

now I had buddies in school but I was leper girl on that bus. To this day I wonder, why me?

Edited by Irishsecra
  • Love 15

I think this whole group deserves each other.  They are playing people and being played.  The fact that they are still here speaks to something in this game.  Either that they really know the game and how to play it or they are just plain dumb.

Each of them want to be Paul's favorite and win the $50,000 second prize.  Most of them know the big prize has Paul's name on it.

The only control we, who have watched this whole season day and night, have is to vote AFP.  I'm voting for AFP to be Cody.  Cody never got a chance to show us what he could do.  He saw the enemy, Paul, and he went for it against all odds.  He deserves something for even trying to get the returning player out of the house pronto!

7 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Man, I wish I had an extra five or ten bucks to drop on Raven's GoFundMe so I could leave some snarky comments. "From a fellow endometriosis sufferer. You're so brave to go on Big Brother while dealing with that itchy, painful rash on your internal organs. Just so brave." But then I've already dropped $2K on my cat in the past two days and it turns out that another 24 hours in hospital is $500 so... I guess I'll be $2500 worth of snarky to Duke when he comes home. 

So in catching up: Paul won Veto, used it on Alex, Kevin went up, the people in the house are still the biggest dicks in the world, and Pablo Jr. is going to the big Pool in the Sky. Boy, I barely paid attention for almost a week and it was like I could have written this week. 

All my best to all of you that are preparing for Irma. I hope you, your families, loved ones, and friends are all safe when she's done. 

I just watched the Labor Day party on BBAD.  Raven did the hula hoop, downed two beers, ate corn on the cob and enjoyed all the food.

What's she got again???

4 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

I guess what is happening to kevin reminds me of shunning and bullying I endured in seventh grade and on into high school.

On my bus, a popular kid declared that I was never to have a seat on the bus. I never knew why? This kid and I had even been friends at one time! As I was the last pick up, I never had a seat for years. Let me tell you holding your books and trying not to fall builds up those arms.

not a single kid ever stood up for me and the bus driver did nothing. I literally ran like hell at the end of the day to get a seat. No one ever sat with me, it was hard. Kids who I had been friends with for years went along with it.

now I had buddies in school but I was leper girl on that bus. To this day I wonder, why me?

I am so sorry you had to go through that.  They come up with their own dumb reason and your it.  My daughter suffered the same thing in school.  It broke my heart.  Kids are so mean but trust me.  Karma is a bitch! 

• Love 9

This is what I find fascinating. Kevin has a lot of life experience. He has seen and done a lot. Mark at least called the house out on ignoring people and shunning and isolating and did not let them ignore him. Whether they cared to admit it or not , and no one would admit it, the house called the CODE RED. They all claimed the person was  isolating them self, after severe verbal beat down, but the call to action came first.

Kevin could stand up and say, something like, Hey, I am older and I am okay with this need to isolate and shun your target. To speak negatively of your target. I can take it. But all you that are left in the house, look into yourselves and see that you have done this to every HG that has left. Is that something your parents would be proud of ? Are you proud of it ? Just something to think about, I love you all.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, stcroix said:

My husband only watches the tv show and thinks Paul is very entertaining and quite the player :(  He thinks Raven is quirky/cute.  He thinks Alex is hot and funny :(   He thinks Kevin is a wonderful person, a good upstanding straight shooter. He thinks Christmas is cheerleader cute and perky, loved by all, and soooo cute on that squeaky scooter.  He thinks Jason is a 'good ol boy' and hilarious.  Now, I'd disown him but remember he ONLY watches the edited version on tv.  And he gets upset with me when I try to tell him what they're all 'really' like so I grit my teeth and try to quietly watch along with him.  It's tough.  I think this is what many people are getting out of this show-- just what the editors are showing.  I'd be willing to bet that if my hubby cast a vote for America's Favorite it would go to Kevin.  He has NO clue what they're all really like and like I said, he doesn't want to hear it from me because it ruins his show....

Yeah this is the first time I've read stuff on a board in like 10 years plus (it was Danielle's season which was the third one maybe?) and it ruined the show this summer.  Next year it is back to just being a "casual" and not giving a fig about all this despicable crap people do that never makes the show.  Far more healthy way to take in the show.  I know it is all edit driven so pretty much a fictional version of these people.  I don't really care that it is.  It is cheap, trailer trash, summer escapism.  

I know people on the show can be total crap since Rowdy or Roddy or Ronny or whoever he was in season three drove me crazy with the "smug" that summer.  But I wasn't any better for knowing all that in the end.  I could have enjoyed Danielle and that young guy she worked with and the antics of Marcellus just as much by not getting into the feeds stuff.  It really was a mistake to decide to change it up and read about the feeds this summer.  All I see here are people upset at injustice going down on a reality show.  There is enough injustice in the real world for me to care about wannabe mactors living the shallow life in a pretend house.  Entertain me so I can escape the real life crap. 

So thanks for letting me follow along this summer and enjoy some of your funnier posts.  That was why I decided to come back and read about the feeds.  For the funny stuff. 

But the funny stuff has been outweighed so much this year by the crap going on in this cast.  I can't stand Cody the most and the rest are no prize either.  Maybe Mark did the best job of preserving some of his soul other than the ones that were lucky to get out early.  But even that knowledge doesn't really benefit me much personally.  I learned by lesson.  Back to having fun as a "casual" from now on and treating the show as semi-unscripted fiction escapism from next summer onward.

1 hour ago, Irishsecra said:

Oh, Paul said last night he intends to steal Kevin's floatie now that Trejo is injured.

Okay one last post for the road.  In what universe do people over the age of 5 play with these inflated things?

Edited by green
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

Christmas is one of the most fascinating psychological studies that this show has ever had. Alex is clearly just a terrible person, but Christmas presents herself so well so much of the time that it is fascinating to see her reach some shocking levels of poor taste with her behavior. 

1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

Christmas actually reminds me of a lot of abusive personalities -- they can be charming and sweet 90% of the time and then become a totally abusive asshole. The problem with people like Christmas is that many outsiders who haven't seen the "other side" will not entertain the idea that such a nice charming person can also be abusive and vile. I have seen this many times in relationships, where the abuser is the socially outgoing, charming one.

1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

Yeah, you're probably right that she just falls in that sort of abusive personality type. 

Purely MHO, but I think Christmas' actions are somewhat more complex than that.  At present I see Christmas as the definitive example of the "good nazi" - and before anyone accuses me of trying to Godwin the conversation, please let me explain what I mean by that.

Christmas started the game with definite strategic goals - physical comp beast / some mental comp / some social game - but found her plans almost immediately derailed by injury on Day 13.  Virtually overnight Christmas had to adapt to zero physical / some mental / overwhelmingly social.  Problem, though; Xmas wasn't equipped for such a switch either mentally or emotionally - and as part of a double whammy, other HGs were questioning whether her injury should disqualify her from continued participation in the game on a practical if not technical level.  How on earth was Xmas going to survive?

Enter Paul - who, with two evictions still to go on his PAP, had all the free game time in the world to do nothing but observe the other HGs and seek opportunities to exploit.  In this respect Xmas was a gold mine, and Paul immediately set to digging.  

In time Paul's prospecting yielded good results.  In Christmas Paul found the perfect first lieutenant - fiercely loyal, would attack without qualm or question, would brook no dissension within the ranks, and would damage her own game position for "the good of the team".  Christmas became the perfect Doberman for Paul to sic on anybody who crossed Paul's agenda - to the point she will engage in extremely atrocious behavior on the flimsiest of rationalizations, then mentally compartmentalize and insulate herself from the nastiness and irrationality of her personal attacks on  the bases of "it's just a game" and "it's good for the team" - at which point she crosses the line from "good soldier" to "good nazi".

Christmas has not remained static in this role, either; she has continued to evolve - or devolve, if you will - from an individual game player into a team appendage.  Recall the Christmas who, when Josh won HoH, warned Josh that pursuing Paul's agenda was not necessarily to Josh's benefit; now contrast that with the Christmas who mercilessly reamed Josh for his mere suggestion Paul's plans for the current PoV benefited Paul's game to the detriment of both Xmas' and Josh's games.  Christmas nuked her own best ally in Paul's defense, to the point that ally (Josh) no longer feels he can express himself freely.  How can such gameplay be considered anything but mindless obedience to the Borg created by Paul?

30 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

Speaking of Caleb, I wonder if he ever apologized to Amber about being so damn creepy to her 

I'm sure Caleb will apologize to Amber - when they're out on that "date" he swears she promised him once they were out of the House.  Which is to say, never,  :)

• Love 13
18 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Actually...not to give him a whole lot of credit, but he actually did tell Raven that the choice to bully people was not cool at the beginning. I THINK it was around the time of the first pots and pans incident, when Josh, Paul, and the rest were planning to torment Mark. I remember because I gained some respect for him, even if it was telling only Raven in private. The issue is that Raven immediately dismissed his worries and Matt shut up shortly after. The guy's a real punk ass bitch (his own words heh) and he is horrible at confrontation, much like Jason, but I give him credit for actually telling Raven. The problem was that he never brought it up again after that one conversation. 

He also stayed far away from Raven when she was going Woof Motherfucking Woof and played pool with Mark while the yelling was going on outside, which was pretty hilarious. 

I remember  Matt being very upset about provoking Cody, a trained soldier ,to violence.  This was a discussion in the HOH with Paul and Xmas insisting this was part of the game and they had to do it. When Paul and Josh left, Matt continued to express his concern to Xmas and Raven and Xmas went ballistic on him. She was pretty medicated and irritable but she lost it in an irrational way. Matt had to back off and said, it must be the drugs.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, missyb said:

This is what I find fascinating. Kevin has a lot of life experience. He has seen and done a lot. Mark at least called the house out on ignoring people and shunning and isolating and did not let them ignore him. Whether they cared to admit it or not , and no one would admit it, the house called the CODE RED. They all claimed the person was  isolating them self, after severe verbal beat down, but the call to action came first.

Kevin could stand up and say, something like, Hey, I am older and I am okay with this need to isolate and shun your target. To speak negatively of your target. I can take it. But all you that are left in the house, look into yourselves and see that you have done this to every HG that has left. Is that something your parents would be proud of ? Are you proud of it ? Just something to think about, I love you all.

The problem is that everyone sees what happened to anyone who dared speak up against it.  Hence why I think Kevin never did and tried to 'join in' on at least the behind the back conversations. 

I feel like this season is just so very very odd and one of a kind.. and a kind i hope is not repeated...

At least since i've been watching the feeds I don't think we've ever had such a one-sided house.  Normally you have two sides and those two sides stick exclusively to each other.  And we started out with that until the Christmas/Jillian vote. If the house would have remained with two distinctive sides then people can't be shunned.  They at least have someone to talk to, whether it be 4 of them... or 2 on their way out. This season it's like everyone has been nice and friendly and one big happy family until each week when paul determines who needs to be kicked out and shunned.  

it's sad. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, gunderda said:

The problem is that everyone sees what happened to anyone who dared speak up against it.  Hence why I think Kevin never did and tried to 'join in' on at least the behind the back conversations. 

Yes, I saw a clip where Kevin ranted to a few of them about Raven, he can't tolerate her.  But he was polite to her face, just vented to other HG's about how annoyed he was by her antics. 

18 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

Honestly, with the exception of Jason, I think Kevin can't stand any of the remaining players. Even Paul.

So - you think he's going to rescind his thanksgiving invite?  didn't he invite ALL of them? 

• Love 1
Just now, backformore said:

Yes, I saw a clip where Kevin ranted to a few of them about Raven, he can't tolerate her.  But he was polite to her face, just vented to other HG's about how annoyed he was by her antics. 

So - you think he's going to rescind his thanksgiving invite?  didn't he invite ALL of them? 

I bet his wife would say hell no to most of them!

I have a slight hope that if Alex leaves before Kevin then maybe he will be treated a little better but then I remember that Paul wants them all to think that Kevin is absolutely horrible and no way would he want to take him to the end (which is what i think he wants to do) so they all must shun him and want him out as plan B. And then when Kevin makes it to the end with Paul, they will all be so disgusted with him that they won't vote for him.  

I really do think that's Paul's plan.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, gunderda said:

At least since i've been watching the feeds I don't think we've ever had such a one-sided house.  Normally you have two sides and those two sides stick exclusively to each other.  And we started out with that until the Christmas/Jillian vote. If the house would have remained with two distinctive sides then people can't be shunned.  They at least have someone to talk to, whether it be 4 of them... or 2 on their way out. This season it's like everyone has been nice and friendly and one big happy family until each week when paul determines who needs to be kicked out and shunned.  

it's sad. 

yes, the two sides are now 1) PAUL  and 2) Paul's target for the week.    

And the target will get bullied by the rest of them, but Paul will at times offer some comfort or reassurance, along with a "trust me."   that assures that when the target goes to jury, they recall who bullied them, and also recall Paul's (fake) "friendship".  

• Love 3

I recall season 17  ( under the leadership of Vanessa Rousso) was a two sided house but they seemed to have a lot more fun , in-between evictions than this house !! Vanessa did not try and plant seeds of hate , just needed reason and logic for her next eviction target. That did make it more game than personal.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 2

Gunderda, that is the only thing that makes sense to me.

however, I think Paul  underestimates the anti Paul vote kevin could get.

kevin has friends on the jury in Cody, mark, Elena, Jason. There also may be some super bitter jurors there. 

Kevin hasn't really screwed anyone over, and they will realize that when they spend some time in jury.

if there is a super bitter jury, I would think kevin would be the last one he would want to sit next to. He needs someone equally as hateful as him.

• Love 2
On 9/5/2017 at 0:54 PM, Irishsecra said:

Yup. School sucked for me too.  I was quiet, so I was called all sorts of things, and laughed at, etc.  It hurts.  I'm sorry that happened to you....why did the adult bus driver let the little shits get away with it?!!!  

Back to B B business, I hate this way they are treating Kevin. He isn't perfect,  but neither are they.  This is just no fun to watch. 

Edited by Cherry Cola
Typo
  • Love 4

Yeah, I was shy, quiet, small and an only child so I guess I was a prime target to bully and shun. I was also living in a rich community, my dad had just lost his job so I didn't fit in clothes wise or money wise.

the funny thing is I had no problem standing up for others, I just couldn't do it for myself.

honestly, I don't think the bus driver gave a damn.

Edited by Irishsecra
  • Love 2

Interesting... BB let them keep all the games from last night.

I'm super jealous over the badminton set. I love playing that!!

Kevin and Jason are doing their morning walk.

awww Kevin just said "and today will be the last day we'll be walking together... because one of us is leaving Thursday"

19 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Christmas to Josh- I believe that between the three of us (including Paul), we'll take top two and AF. 

This trick reallllllly needs to ease up on the meds.

I remember the shunning in school….back in the 70’s when it was done, you thought the world would end; and being an extremely sensitive Scorpio, I kept to myself.

I was the fat girl and, well you know the rest.  Bullying like that never leaves you and I have been teary-eyed watching Jessica and especially Mark get ruthlessly pounced on for no fucking reason.

Back to the game, I want Kevin to win the DE HOH so bad that I’m willing to go without chips for a week…and those that know me know I would machete a bitch for potato chips.

• Love 13

I would love DE hoh to be corn hole and Kevin win.

he is so pissed off at all of them I think anyone could end up on the block.

he will know Paul voted to evict him so he might throw him up on the block.

Edited by Irishsecra
  • Love 13
41 minutes ago, missyb said:

I recall season 17  ( under the leadership of Vanessa Rousso) was a two sided house but they seemed to have a lot more fun , in-between evictions than this house !! Vanessa did not try and plant seeds of hate , just needed reason and logic for her next eviction target. That did make it more game than personal.

Vanessa also had something happen to her which Paul hasn't allowed -- Vanessa's two "loyal soldiers" Liz and Steve became very close, even though Steve moved to break up the Liz/Austin/Julia. I actually remember Liz who could be quite the brat crying real tears when Steve nominated her. Not because she was mad and felt entitled, but because she says she believed so much in "team Stiz" and considered him a very close friend. Steve and Liz eventually became the F2.

I just don't see this happening under Paul's thumb. MAYBE if Josh wins final HoH he takes Xmas but the others? I see them all taking Paul. Paul has created such a toxic atmosphere in the house that basic courtesies towards the targeted houseguests (making food for people, saying hi, playing pool) fall under the umbrella of suspicion and will get you reamed. 

• Love 1

Kevin again says he hasn't said nothing to no one and he's been isolating himself. 

Kevin says... it doesn't matter what we say now... they're going to do what they want to do and say what they want to say. 

Jason says Alex and Paul are working real hard for jury votes... he's not doing anything for jury votes and he thinks he's making a dangerous mistake. 

Jason telling Kevin that Raven isn't on the block becuse he was suppose to put him (Kevin) on the block last week and he didn't.  So now that's why they are both on the block and Raven isn't. 

• Love 1

Jason says he's wore out.... 

Kevin doesn't understand why Kevin/Raven thought they shouldn't have been on the block over him. Kevin says he did better than him. Jason says what are you basing that on.  Kevin says, he came in second 3 times... he didn't stay in a corner with a girl the whole time... he's talked and been friendly with everyone... he helped with laundry. 

Kevin bringing up that everyone keeps talking about Cody.... says there's no point. he's gone. 

Jason says he thinks they keep bringing him up so that it makes him the worst BB player ever.

1 hour ago, missyb said:

Kevin is still in the game because he is what he is.  He poses, in Paul's mind, no threat to Paul winning BB.  He just might win the game with his non game playing.  I respect that he's been able to hold on this long.  He is a good puppet and Paul likes that.  Stay tuned.

1 hour ago, missyb said:

Vanessa was a poker player.  She loved the game.  Any game.

• Love 2

Jason says he wished he would have studied the game.  He watched a little bit on his phone and he's glad he watched that but he wishes he would have watched more.

One thing he doesn't understand is how/why you keep talking to people you want to freaking choke. 

Jason says being on the block is driving him nuts.  He doesn't want to talk to anyone. But he was hoping that Kevin would wake up and come outside. 

• Love 2

This year is different in that there aren't two groups plotting about who to vote out.  That used to keep the game interesting.  This year there is only Paul and that's what is making them all so bored.  Paul speaks, they obey, end of game. 

• Love 9

Jason says he wishes Kevin would have kept his mouth shut during one of the arguments - something about throwing alex under the bus.

Jason says "you think everyone doesn't see what's going on? they see it, but they just keep their mouth shut"

Kevin says that's just how you handle things from where I'm from.

Jason says that's why BB is so bizarre because in the real world you would handle it, and in a professional setting it wouldnt have even gotten to that point. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, gunderda said:

"You're one of us until you're not. Then you're the enemy."

Some seasons, the feeds feel like they could have American Horror Story subtitles and this year just happens to be Cult.

• Love 8

Kevin says Jason hasn't taken anyone's bait to fight - but he was dumb enough to. 

Jason says Josh is the true psycho in the group - even though he loves him.  Because of his mood swings. 

Kevin says "how do you suppose 3 others, besides you and me, are going to go to the jury house and keep face after the way they acted here?"

Kevin asks "if you were me, what would you do? I don't want to fight with nobody.  What am I going to do if you leave and I stay?" 

Jason "Alex is like dude repellant"  HAHA

KEvin asks if alex will make it to the end. Jason says "i don't now how you can beat her"  And then they agree that Paul will make it to the end also.  They're professional big brother players. 

• Love 1

Kevin says thank god Mark is in jury.  Doesn't seem too thrilled to spend time with anyone else. Nothing against Elena - just had no connection. 

Kevin says Paul is a professional player because he knows how to bait people and then sit back and watch it happen. 

• Love 6