Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

I can only imagine what the BB after party is going to be like. I'm betting all former HGs that show up will want to hang out with Cody, Jess, and a few others while Paul, Alex and the rest of the Paul Squad look on wondering why they're being ignored.

• Love 1

Raven and Christmas are playing chess.  Raven says she hasn't played in 4 years.  But hey, she's a member of Mensa and surely her genius status will allow her to wipe the floor with Christmas.  But I just heard Christmas say, "Check" and they've only been playing for like 2 minutes.

• Love 7

Speaking of AFP, I think they should do it differently this year.  Instead of Julie announcing the top 3 and then announcing AFP, she should specifically name who came in second and third, really stretch it out, and BB should give each of them a prize, like, "The third most popular house guest this year and the winner of a $1,000 cash prize is.........Keviiiiiiiin.  The second most poplar house guest and the winner of a $5,000 cash prize is..........Maaaaaaark, and now to the biggie, America's Favorite Player and the winner of $25,000:  Codyyyyyyyyyyy."  And please, please let there be a close-up of Paul, Alex, and Raven as each name is called.

• Love 13

Just saw Xmas complaining yet again about Kevin. That he should just shut the F up.

Yet it seems he has been beyond quiet today, I don't think they have even had a conversation today.

And Alex complaining that Kevin is acting wierd because he is sitting alone. Considering he is bring shunned by everyone, what else is he supposed to do.

i think they just both need to bash someone to feel good about themselves.

i kind of hope he is voted out so he can get away from this toxic waste dump.

Edited by Irishsecra
  • Love 9

Where did it all go wrong between Kevin and Christmas? Wasn't he ready to dump his wife of 30 years for a chance to screw Christmas in the jury house?

ETA: I'm asking genuinely, not being snarky. They were quite close just a few weeks ago.

Edited by UniqBlue69
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, UniqBlue69 said:

Where did it all go wrong between Kevin and Christmas? Wasn't he ready to dump his wife of 30 years for a chance to screw Christmas in the jury house?

Yes, I've been thinking about that, too.  When was the last time Christmas cuddled up to Kevin?  These days Paul is who she cuddles up to.

• Love 1

Didn't Alex and the others say Kevin will freak out when he is put on the block? Well, no freaking out. Shouldn't that send some clue to brain-dead Alex. I think Jason might be a bit leery of the vote, but I'm sure Alex punched him and said not to worry.

• Love 4
42 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I mean, AFP is definitely not going to any of [Paul/Christmas/Josh].

I wouldn't be so sure. I think if Paul isn't F2 there is still a pretty decent chance he gets AFP. But Paul is gonna be in F2 so we don't need to worry about it lol.

4 minutes ago, UniqBlue69 said:

Well, Paul told her to hate Kevin, so she does.

My neighbor who watches only the show thinks that everyone is keeping Paul around because they know Paul can't win. I guess maybe I'm gonna have to start giving Paul some credit because he can apparently brainwash people through the TV screen!

• Love 8
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

I wouldn't be so sure. I think if Paul isn't F2 there is still a pretty decent chance he gets AFP. But Paul is gonna be in F2 so we don't need to worry about it lol.

Well, Paul told her to hate Kevin, so she does.

My neighbor who watches only the show thinks that everyone is keeping Paul around because they know Paul can't win. I guess maybe I'm gonna have to start giving Paul some credit because he can apparently brainwash people through the TV screen!

Maybe it's the beard?

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think credit should be given to the broadcast edits. My friends, who don't watch or follow the live feeds, think Christmas is a bad ass bitch who deserves to win for having her own mind. Um, okay....

• Love 3
1 minute ago, UniqBlue69 said:

I think credit should be given to the broadcast edits. My friends, who don't watch or follow the live feeds, think Christmas is a bad ass bitch who deserves to win for having her own mind. Um, okay....

LMAO! But see this right here is why I am concerned that we're not gonna get the satisfaction of seeing these dipshits reactions when Mark/Cody/Jessica/Kevin are the top 3 for AFP. The casual viewers are who really determine the votes.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Christmas and Jason are again discussing how Cody couldn't be a military guy. Christmas said he doesn't control his anger well enough to have been in the military. Bitch, the fact that you aren't dead is proof enough that he controls his anger well! 

ETA: And now they're talking about how he can't really have a daughter.

Damn, is Cody going to have to show up at their homes with his daughter just to prove she's real?

• Love 5

Christmas is telling Jason about her chess match with Raven.  She says she set Raven up in so many ways for her to kill Christmas in the match and Raven didn't even know what the pieces did.  She says prior to playing Raven proclaimed to be a great player.  Even though Raven said she hadn't played in years Christmas says you don't forget what the pieces do.  Christmas says it makes her want to say mean things.  No surprise there.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Christmas and Jason are again discussing how Cody couldn't be a military guy. Christmas said he doesn't control his anger well enough to have been in the military. Bitch, the fact that you aren't dead is proof enough that he controls his anger well! 

ETA: And now they're talking about how he can't really have a daughter.

Apparently, she couldn't have been in the military either. Fuck off, Christmas. You're not the Military Expert here.

• Love 11
13 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

LMAO! But see this right here is why I am concerned that we're not gonna get the satisfaction of seeing these dipshits reactions when Mark/Cody/Jessica/Kevin are the top 3 for AFP. The casual viewers are who really determine the votes.

But do they? My friends only watch the broadcast shows and never bother voting because their attention is solely on the broadcast shows. Conceivably, the casual viewers outnumber the hardcore fans, but I feel like it is the hardcore fans who are doing the most voting. Who is more likely to submit 20 votes a day: the person who watches the show and follows the feeds all day or the person who watches the show as a mindless distraction 3x a week?

Edited by UniqBlue69
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

Damn, is Cody going to have to show up at their homes with his daughter just to prove she's real?

Again, my dream scenario of Cody winning AFP and Paisley running on stage to hug her dad would be the perfect way to end the season. I will allow my dream to live on until the end of the finale, goddamnit! Or maybe Julie will question the houseguests on what they think is real vs fake, and then show the picture of Cody in military gear holding his daughter. 

But do they? My friends only watch the broadcast shows and never bother voting because their attention is solely on the broadcast shows. Conceivably, the casual viewers outnumber the hardcore fans, but I feel like it is the hardcore fans who are doing the most voting. Who is more likely to submit 20 votes a day: the person who watches the show and follows the feeds all day or the person who watches a show as a distraction as a mindless distraction 3x a week?

I think the casuals have a lot of power when it comes to voting for AFP. 

• Love 6

But do they? My friends only watch the broadcast shows and never bother voting because their attention is solely on the broadcast shows. Conceivably, the casual viewers outnumber the hardcore fans, but I feel like it is the hardcore fans who are doing the most voting. Who is more likely to submit 20 votes a day: the person who watches the show and follows the feeds all day or the person who watches the show as a mindless distraction 3x a week?

I still think that casuals determine the winners. They just vastly outnumber the hardcore, feed watching fans, so even if the feed watchers are there voting every single day it just doesn't match the amount of casual viewers.

7 minutes ago, Perfect Xero said:

FWIW my Mom is a casual viewer and she doesn't like Paul, Josh, or Christmas.

Good to hear. All the casual viewers I know love Paul and Christmas. It hurts me.

• Love 3

The continuing comments about Cody's daughter are why I don't feel too bad for Kevin right now. Cody AFAIK told Jess, Mark, Elena, and Kevin about Paisley. Jess, Mark and Elena all respected his privacy. Kevin blabbed to the whole house and was there when Alex and others were making really vile attacks on Cody and throwing his daughter in his face. He never once stood up for Cody and said "I don't think Cody would make something like that up." Instead Mark and Elena (especially Mark) stood up against the harassment and the two of them promptly got the boot for their kindness.

So while I don't think ANYONE deserves to be ignored and belittled the way the HGs have been ignoring and belittling Kevin, I don't actually feel that sorry for him.

• Love 17

When Jason and Christmas were having their conversation about all of Raven's lies, Christmas said something like she hoped all of their doubts were for good reason because if not, they were going to look like major assholes for saying all this stuff about a dying girl.  Then she said something like, "Watch.  She (Raven) will be crawling around upside down or walking around on her hands like the Exorcist".  I admit the imagery had me dying laughing.

• Love 5
36 minutes ago, UniqBlue69 said:

I don't usually read this live feed until Thursday. I'm so disgusted with these people and after Sunday's broadcast I don't care about spoilers. I want Cody as fan favorite because that will upset Paulie.  I would like insight from TPTB as to how this shitshow happened in the first place. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Who is the other addict? I know Christmas is one.

Kevin has shared that he's an alcoholic.  I believe he is sober now but it was back when his dad went to prison and Kevin lost his house and had to pack up his family and move and start over  

44 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

Maybe it's the beard?

Just saw a pic of Paul without his beard and he looks very good clean shaven.  Why he would age himself a good 15 years with the beard, besides it being gross, is beyond me.  It ages him and makes him look dumpy.

• Love 7
14 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I have to say it really disturbs me to see the term "casual viewers" like they are inferior to other people because they don't spend hours online following this show. 

99.9% of all Big Brother viewers fall into the category of just normal people who do not read let alone post about this TV show online.  They are fans of the show to watch it though.  They watch this as a cheap summer diversion which is all it really is.  They could care a fig about what these people do 24/7.  And that is probably a very healthy thing.  And they are the ones who vote en masse since it is easy to tap a couple of things with your cell phone while watching.  I seriously doubt that more than 1% of this vote will come from hardcore online readers/posters.

Production "shaped" the vote to the girlfriend of that creep Cody by having two episodes in a row filled with flashbacks of  corny "Romeo and Juliet" scenes.  Production can shape the vote for this other prize just as easily. 

If Paul isn't in the final two he could win hands down without any effort from production because he is seen as the only real player this season because ... well .. he is the only player.  They can show clips of him playing the game really well plus some "funny" clips and never show any of the annoying stuff.

If he makes final two, and he probably will, one of the current remaining people will win unless they think the bad Jason joke caught on and got the public at large all upset at him which it apparently didn't but why take a chance with him?  Raven they don't like with her shady mother and silly lawsuits in the wings.  So one of Josh, Christmas, Kevin or Alex will likely get the showcasing if Paul makes the finals.  

A scenario featuring flashbacks and clips will allow the storyline they choose to showcase their favorite to lead the vote the way production thinks best to benefit the show .  Christmas will persevere against her physical limitations with plenty of shots of the squeaky scooter zipping around.  Josh will be the man child who is brash and bratty but then grows into the tearful, redeemed and mature Josh.  Alex will be the great competitor who won a couple of heads of households and hilariously punches Jason complete with the funny sound effects production has given those shots all season long.  Kevin will be the funny, quirky guy everyone likes and can easily be sold as the favorite.  If Jason hadn't made that comment he could have easily been edited into winning with the new baby reaction and his extreme shouting and goofy storyline but like I say they might not risk it.  It isn't rocket science to sell whoever you want to win to people.  And it isn't that big of a deal either.

The others already gone are pretty much forgotten at this point.  And production has no need to sell the vote to one of these people because it makes the show look bad that they are long gone.  It is who is currently in the house and is featured in the most positive way in the last couple of weeks.  Just start following the edits the next couple of weeks and it will be obvious.  Because 2 weeks is pretty much the attention span of any sane TV only person watching this show remembering any of these people.  They don't go around thinking of them 24/7 like I said above.  Which is a good thing from my point of view.

It's just a silly show.  These people -- all of them -- will be forgotten a week, or two after the show ends by 99% of all the people that ever watched them on TV.  With only a handful of exceptions, no one really cares about people on reality shows since about the year 2002 at the latest when the format was still somewhat new.  All these people this summer are just yesterday's newspaper.

Paul won't get any grand comeuppance at finale night.  He just will be forgotten almost immediately.  Which might be the best comeuppance of them all.

Edited by green
  • Love 9
46 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

You would think even a casual viewer is against Paul just from what they see on the eps.

My sister and niece are casual viewers and hate Paul. They also don't vote for AFP

Edited by Sandycat
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, green said:

The others already gone are pretty much forgotten at this point.  And production has no need to sell the vote to one of these people because it makes the show look bad that they are long gone. 

Two or three years ago, Donny won AFP and he had been evicted several weeks before.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

Just saw a pic of Paul without his beard and he looks very good clean shaven.  Why he would age himself a good 15 years with the beard, besides it being gross, is beyond me.  It ages him and makes him look dumpy.

When I first saw a Paul last season I thought he was at least 40

• Love 6
35 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

I bet she is at the finale.

I doubt it, Cody doesn't want her anywhere near those people.

And he has nothing to prove with his military record or having a kid. He won't speak to these lowlifes when he's out of there.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 8
8 minutes ago, green said:

It's just a silly show.  These people -- all of them -- will be forgotten a week, or two after the show ends by 99% of all the people that ever watched them on TV

True!   I watch every year and can barely remember anyone.  I just learned the names of this year's crew.  One summer, the year of Frankie, Aryn(Aryan), I got the feeds free and I will never pay for it.  It was a horrible season for me for I was addicted to the feeds.  I read here and try to catch episodes but that's about it.  None of my friends have seen the feeds, or discuss online or even know that you can discuss online - damn Facebook! - and yet they pretty much agree to the sentiment here.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, gunderda said:

Camera switch to Kevin all alone. Makes me sad :(

Me too. I really wish he was going on Thursday to get away from these people. They are beyond disgusting with how they are treating him. He would be much happier with Cody, Mark, and Elena

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I have friends and co-workers who only watch the episodes. I wanna pull my hair out when talking to them about the show. They all love Jason and think he's a great guy. I'd bet money he wins AFP.

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

Don't you mean gumpy???  ;-)

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Sandycat said:

Me too. I really wish he was going on Thursday to get away from these people. They are beyond disgusting with how they are treating him. He would be much happier with Cody, Mark, and Elena

Meh. Kevin has talked as much shit as anyone and has done absolutely nothing in the game. I have no sympathy for him.  

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Alex was complaining about Kevin being creepy just sitting by himself...even though everyone's been ignoring him

Since Papa Paul sent him to his room and won't let him co-mingle, what does she expect? Josh asks Paul if he can take a nap, Paul says no. Do they ask Paul before relieving themselves? However will they function once they're out of the house? I suppose they could always text Papa Paul to ask what they should do. I cannot wait until this season is over. I just keep watching and hoping someone will wake up and smell the coffee. I was hopeful last night when Josh was talking about Paul, but I know he won't say anything to anyone else. I wish Beeb's dog had eaten Paul when they met. Little dweeb. 

• Love 4