Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Raven is in the rose room talking to the camera.  She says, "Hey Jessica!  Here's the shoe you lost in OTEV.  I kept it."  And then she laughed.  But how could that be?  We all know that Raven is above petty shit like keeping a lost shoe, or say hiding Alex's cat ears and pouring out Alex's Coke.  After all, she tells us she's a dying girl so therefore there's no way she could be that kind of person.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Paul is trying to tell Josh that Paul is the one taking the risk with this whole tie vote plan. 

I hope Josh doesn't buy this. I hope he realizes that Paul's going to play it off by getting Josh/Raven to vote out Jason and he'll vote out Kevin, so he can tell Alex that it's the two of them against the House. Paul has no risk in the tie vote. 

• Love 3
47 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Alex hates women and Christmas seems to belittle everyone. Only female alliance that would have worked is Elena/Jess.

Elena was too far up Paul's ass to have an alliance with anyone. That's why it's particularly hilarious she's sitting in jury bemoaning people playing Paul's game. 

• Love 6

Rough Kneecap Syndrome. It sounded like she was describing a torn meniscus, at least the rough bits get shaved off in knee surgery, but my guess is there's nothing wrong with her knees.  I think they're being very careful in what they show about Raven and her diseases, since it's likely she doesn't have gastropareisis after all.  They don't want to appear like they're endorsing her disease and injury claims; on the other hand they don't want to do an expose and risk a lawsuit, so they show the most ridiculous stuff.

Oh and here we have a fun light-hearted scene of Alex between playful and scaring Josh. The house guests are just a fun-loving group, there's nothing ugly going on!

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Rough Kneecap Syndrome. It sounded like she was describing a torn meniscus, at least the rough bits get shaved off in knee surgery, but my guess is there's nothing wrong with her knees.  I think they're being very careful in what they show about Raven and her diseases, since it's likely she doesn't have gastropareisis after all.  They don't want to appear like they're endorsing her disease and injury claims; on the other hand they don't want to do an expose and risk a lawsuit, so they show the most ridiculous stuff.

Oh and here we have a fun light-hearted scene of Alex between playful and scaring Josh. The house guests are just a fun-loving group, there's nothing ugly going on!

Alex is no James H. I wonder what he would say if he wasn't down in Houston helping out.

Edited by RandomWatcher
fixed a word

Alex told Raven that she thinks after the show people will want to help Raven financially.  I really hope not.   

Alex says she definitely thinks Raven will for sure get some dancing gigs after the show.  Has she ever seen Raven dance???

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

Alex told Raven that she thinks after the show people will want to help Raven financially.  I really hope not.   

They're saying that her gofundme wasn't accepting donations and offering refunds, so maybe, just maybe somebody got a clue. Lol

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, JonnyBoy said:

Poor raven has "rough kneecap syndrome" and it needs surgery. I burst out in laughter when i heard her say that.

I had to Google it . It's real but she isn't, not with all that dancing around, high kicks, cart wheels, talking about dancing gigs. You just don't do asny of that with bad knees.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, Emilissima said:

Paul referred to Kevin as Jason's boyfriend in his DR.  Fuck off with your fucking homophobe BS, you little troll.

I didn't think of it as homophobic.  I think he was just saying they are close and may talk to one another.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

I didn't think of it as homophobic.  I think he was just saying they are close and may talk to one another.

He clearly meant it as an insult.  He has a wide range of terminology to choose from. 

Edited by Emilissima
  • Love 3

Raven says that Matt told her before he got voted out that he doesn't ever want to see her die in his lifetime.  Well 1) people outlive their spouses/significant others due to natural causes all the time and 2) I don't think Matt's going to still be with Raven when her time comes.

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, zorak said:

Raven says she was actually born vomiting and was in ICU for seven days.  She says she was 4 pounds and that her mom had to dress her in Cabbage Patch Kid clothes.

I was born in the 60s and weighed less than 4 pounds. I had a twin brother who was 4 pounds even. Where's my fundraiser???  :-)  My friend had an  under-four-pounder who's now 16, and the doctor who came in to see the preemies in that hospital said jovially, "Who sent me to see this big girl?" 

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, Mystery said:

I was born in the 60s and weighed less than 4 pounds. I had a twin brother who was 4 pounds even. Where's my fundraiser???  :-)  My friend had an  under-four-pounder who's now 16, and the doctor who came in to see the preemies in that hospital said jovially, "Who sent me to see this big girl?" 

You and your twin even had two hearts, just like Raven!

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, Artsda said:

I don't even think Raven understands all her medical lies. 

She definitely does not!   Compulsive liar, that one.   Mom must freaking.  No hope of money with her.  

This is my personal favorite today-

Raven tells Paul the docs said she could be treated by chemo, but then she couldn't be around students for 6 mo due to emitting radiation.

• Love 11

Raven said earlier that she plans on giving her stipend from this summer to her mother.  She claimed that her mom will tell her no and that Raven should use it on herself.  Raven said that she will give the stipend money to her mom because after all her mom has done for her, and the hard life her mom has had, her mother deserves it.  Or maybe Mama Raven made it clear beforehand how the money would be spent.  It's hard to know.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, wings707 said:

She definitely does not!   Compulsive liar, that one.   Mom must freaking.  No hope of money with her.  

Raven tells Paul the docs said she could be treated by chemo, but then she couldn't be around students for 6 mo due to emitting radiation.

Forget about dirty bombs.  A bad guy can just go get chemo and walk around the city.  O. M. G. Raven may have just stumbled on the newest national security threat!

• Love 11

Raven says Matt was a quiet guy who didn't really talk to a lot of people in the house so most people didn't know a lot about him.  Alex says she could see that Matt was pretty lowkey and was wondering what was it about Matt that made them want to cast him.  I think it's safe to say that we are all still wondering what made Matt such a great casting choice.  And it's not like Raven went on to tell Alex  about all the show stopping qualities Matt had either. 

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, wings707 said:

OMG! I guess I emitted a ton of radiation since I had chemo for six months. Give me a break! 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Sandycat said:

WTF? She's a lunatic. I don't know how the others keep a straight face with that nonsense.

• Love 6

Christmas is telling Josh that she doesn't want Josh to think that Christmas and Paul don't have his back.  Christmas says they can't show their cards until after they win HOH next week.  But it seems to me like Josh and Christmas will be showing their cards if there is a tie vote and Christmas votes to evict Jason.  Christmas assures Josh that Paul will have major blood on his hands by the time the season is over.  I would love to know how.

• Love 7

Christmas says that Josh walking out in the middle of their conversation earlier was just so rude.  She says she really didn't want to come back and talk to Josh that way but she was so mad.  She says she doesn't get that mad.  I swear she is a complete psycho.

• Love 19
1 hour ago, TimWil said:

I remember Jeff from the BB17 opening where he looked so frigging awkward just standing there not knowing what to do with his arms. He either wasn't directed to make a specific gesture, didn't have the smarts to come up with one or the good ones had already been taken.

https://youtu.be/ULu2xn0r3qg

Probably all three. I always said if I were on the show, I'd have my eyes darting back and forth like a Felix the Cat clock, all paranoid-like.

If I actually go on the show, I'll try to come up with something better, I promise.

1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Mark's "I caught a fish and it was this big" as he holds his hands out in an awkward pose is pretty bad this season. Jeff's definitely takes the cake, but the fish hands, man. What's with the fish hands?

I always took it to be a "Wassup?" gesture. Still better than just standing there blankly.

1 hour ago, Lamb18 said:

This is so nauseating. I know Kevin will throw it - we all know that - but I am still wishing he won't. Too bad we can't do a Back to the Future moment and jump into a DeLorean during a thunderstorm, the clock gets struck by lightning and we go back three days and Kevin wins HOH.

Hell, as long as we're doing that, let's go back a few months and give Robyn Kass a stern talking-to about the idiots she's about to cast for this season.

52 minutes ago, zorak said:

Raven says she was actually born vomiting and was in ICU for seven days.  She says she was 4 pounds and that her mom had to dress her in Cabbage Patch Kid clothes.

[runs out of the room laughing hysterically at the Cabbage Patch image]

"Mah mama couldn't afford Build a Bear clothes, y'aaaaaaaall."

• Love 17

Raven wants us to send her a clip of something that happened on Day 5.  People might try to send her clips but she should be careful what she wishes for because I doubt they will be clips that cast her in a positive light.

Raven is telling Josh about Dan's funeral on the show.  She probably wishes she had thought of it first.

• Love 7

So this happened.  Jason got on top of Josh and was rough housing with him.  Then Christmas got on Jason's back while Jason was still on top of Josh.  Then they all laughed about how the people in the BB control room must have been shitting their pants while this whole exchange was taking place due to all the injuries that have occurred in the house this summer.

Jason on Josh.png

Christmas on Jason.png

Christmas is always like that -- when people point out to her that she is being unreasonable, she gets incredibly snotty and condescending. For instance when she screamed at Mark for talking to Cody, Mark simply said "that's what grown-ups do" and Christmas faced with this truth tea snotted "That's not MY definition of grown-up, honey-boo-boo." She reacted the same way when Kevin said to her he was just asking her to go outside and wasn't telling her to take a swim. Now it's with Josh she acts this way.  Of course she'd never talk to Paul this way -- he's Big Brother royalty. Sickening.

• Love 15

They really need to punish these mofos for ignoring the no rough housing messages.  Josh and Paul were engaged in this while more warning messages could be heard in the background.  Oh, and prior to putting Josh in a headlock with his legs, Paul kept yelling about his wrist to Josh and to not do whatever he was doing because of his sore wrist. 

Paul headlock.png

Christmas is doing her best Slash from Guns N' Roses impression.  On second thought, it's probably more like her Mad Hatter impression.  And to take it a step further, in her case it's more like she's the Mad Twatter.

Christmas mad hatter.png

Jason called Christmas a fucking psycho.  Her response:  "Thank you!"

Edited by zorak
  • Love 9