Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

I wanna believe Josh is just placating Paul and that he plans on cutting him when he gets a chance, but I grow less and less sure of that. And anyway that plan hinges on Josh winning one of the last few HOHs/vetos and I just don't really see it happening.

Yes, I wanna believe a Steve/Vanessa scenario will happen here but Steve was actually good at comps. Josh hasn't shown the capacity to win anything outside of a crapshoot.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Cutty said:

Yes, I wanna believe a Steve/Vanessa scenario will happen here but Steve was actually good at comps. Josh hasn't shown the capacity to win anything outside of a crapshoot.

Yep, exactly. I mean I do believe there's a decent chance that Josh plans on cutting Paul at F4/3, but he just isn't likely to get that chance.

• Love 3

So the way the schedule lines up the rest of the way:

Thursday: double eviction (down to 5 houseguests) 

The following week is when the feeds go down on Monday (?) and they tape the eviction that airs Wednesday. Then another eviction Thursday to get us down to F3 for the last week.

We are in the homestretch. 

Thank God! 

• Love 4

Paul to Josh:  "If I get 2nd place twice, I'm ok with that."  Since it's pretty much a given that Paul gets to the final, I hope that he does come in 2nd (unless he's up against Raven).  But I highly doubt that Paul is truly ok with coming in 2nd place twice.

Josh says that if Alex wins next week he knows it's going to be his ass.  Paul tells him that it will be Paul's ass.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I sometimes fantasize that if they had to bring Paul back, they should have brought Vanessa Rousso back as well. That woman would give Paul a run for his money.  

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Josh says that if Alex wins next week he knows it's going to be his ass.  Paul tells him that it will be Paul's ass.

How do these people sit there and let Paul play dumb and lie to their faces? Under no circumstance would Alex target Paul for voting out... Kevin. WTF?

• Love 5

Paul says if he can convince Alex to throw HOH to him next week, he can put up Raven and Kevin so that Alex will think all is well.  Then he'll tell Raven to win the veto so she can pull herself down so that Alex will go up and then out.  If after this week, Alex still trusts Paul enough to throw the next HOH to him, she deserves everything she gets.  And I'm sure she will continue to trust Paul so Paul's scenario could very well play out that way. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Paul says if he can convince Alex to throw HOH to him next week, he can put up Raven and Kevin so that Alex will think all is well.  Then he'll tell Raven to win the veto so she can pull herself down so that Alex will go up and then out.  If after this week, Alex still trusts Paul enough to throw the next HOH to him, she deserves everything she gets.  And I'm sure she will continue to trust Paul so Paul's scenario could very well play out that way. 

I actually think Paul can convince her to put up Kevin/Raven even after she's blindsided. She's that dumb.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Does anyone remember when Christmas is allowed to start putting weight on her foot?

Should be soon. When she got the boot she was told 2 weeks. Feels like it's been months. 

Christmas asked raven how she got her studio. I was listening in another room and I'm pretty sure raven said she skipped two grades and graduated early. 

• Love 1

Doctors told Raven's mom that Raven just wants attention and gastroenteritis is not hereditary.

Raven's mom had to go to many doctors before finding one that would diagnose Raven with the disease.

That sounds like Munchhausen by proxy to me.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, Cutty said:

And Josh of course believes this? Paul saves her off the block and Josh believe's Paul's the target? 

• Love 1

Paul is telling Josh it was great strategy on Paul's part to not give Josh a friendship bracelet.  He says he told Josh at the time to not worry and that Josh would be fine.  He says if he had given Josh a bracelet, people would have been wondering why Josh got one and that it would've put a target on Josh's back.  Paul says he does everything for a reason.  Exactly!  I wish these fools would actually question Paul's motivation for everything that he has done instead of just blindly trusting him.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Cutty said:

How do these people sit there and let Paul play dumb and lie to their faces?

Right! I would've lost it on Paul over his bullshit like at least a month ago. But then I also wouldn't just sit there and take the heat for everyone like all of these idiots do. Then again I would for sure be voted out first if I was ever on BB so.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3
26 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Really? James is BB allstar and popular alum. Jackie was on TAR then her and her partner got BB.

Jackie and Jeff! I liked Jackie, but Jeff truly was dead weight in BB. It's funny how much he was Matt's true antecedent: generic bearded frat dude, not unattractive but all the personality (and brains, and game) of a doorknob, not to mention a little too casual about the disposal of his splooge. At least Matt will be remembered for the cereal thing.

• Love 6

Paul tooting his own horn about how great he was and how he played 99 days of BB before this but he was already good at it anyway and shit. Like. Honestly, how do people let that shit fly? 

Paul: I don't give a fuck, I'm ready to just call Kevin out.

Bitch, please!

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Paul tooting his own horn about how great he was and how he played 99 days of BB before this but he was already good at it anyway and shit. Like. Honestly, how do people let that shit fly? 

If Paul was so great he never would've taken Nicole over James. He can blame Davonne all he wants but that decision was terrible and cost him 500k. That's a no brainer for a great BB player.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 3

Christmas is such a bitch.  Josh was outside with her and he started bringing up how Paul's plan to have a tie vote and stage a fight with Josh about the vote is all to Paul's benefit.  Christmas tried telling him that because all 3 of them are working together, it really benefits all 3 of them.  Josh started to get up and said he was going to go nap.  Christmas told him no but he walked into the house anyway even though she was calling after him.  Five minutes later Christmas went into the house and she and Josh went into the rose room.

As soon as they got in there Christmas said:  "Have a seat.  Two things.  You ever pull a little fuck boy move like that and walk away when we're having a fucking conversation, you say fuck you, Christmas, I don't give a shit about you, and I don't give a shit about what you say.  I am not one of these fucking little club whores that you can treat like that.  I am a grown ass fucking woman and you will not treat me like that."  Then Josh tried to tell her he was going to the bathroom when he got up outside and she said, "Do not interrupt me when I'm talking.  We can have conversations.  We can have discussions.  We can have arguments.  You walk away from me, not fucking ok.  Don't fucking do that again."

I know it will never happen but I want Josh to go rogue this week and not vote the way he says he's going to so there will be no tie and Kevin will actually be the one to go.  I know he'd be a dead man walking but I don't care.  I don't want Christmas or Paul to get what they want this week.

• Love 23
11 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Flip flopper? What does that even mean? Whose side is Raven flipping to? Kevin's? Alex makes no sense.

I guess since Raven blames Jason since he didn't use the veto to put up Kevin she would vote out Jason. Maybe. 

Also, Paul slipped twice and said would Jason take a shot at Kevin next week, and Alex picked up on it, but Paul said it was a brain fart. It probably was, but should be a huge red flag for Alex.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Christmas is such a bitch.  Josh was outside with her and he started bringing up how Paul's plan to have a tie vote and stage a fight with Josh about the vote is all to Paul's benefit.  Christmas tried telling him that because all 3 of them are working together, it really benefits all 3 of them.  Josh started to get up and said he was going to go nap.  Christmas told him no but he walked into the house anyway even though she was calling after him.  Five minutes later Christmas went into the house and she and Josh went into the rose room.

As soon as they got in there Christmas said:  "Have a seat.  Two things.  You ever pull a little fuck boy move like that and walk away when we're having a fucking conversation, you say fuck you, Christmas, I don't give a shit about you, and I don't give a shit about what you say.  I am not one of these fucking little club whores that you can treat like that.  I am a grown ass fucking woman and you will not treat me like that."  Then Josh tried to tell her he was going to the bathroom when he got up outside and she said, "Do not interrupt me when I'm talking.  We can have conversations.  We can have discussions.  We can have arguments.  You walk away from me, not fucking ok.  Don't fucking do that again."

I know it will never happen but I want Josh to go rogue this week and not vote the way he says he's going to so there will be no tie and Kevin will actually be the one to go.  I know he'd be a dead man walking but I don't care.  I don't want Christmas or Paul to get what they want this week.

God, Christmas needs to relax, take a chill pill or something. She really does have a lot of issues to work through when she gets out of the house. Like, goddamn, stop being a condescending woman to Josh. 

What I did discover through Reddit is that today was supposed to be Christmas' wedding day. It still doesn't give her a pass for being the way that she is to Josh, though. I just think she doesn't like it when she isn't in control. 

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, zorak said:

That is truly awful. I wondered why Josh seemed so down. I do want him to go rogue this week and win the HOH and put up Paul and Christmas. It's game strategy he should tell them. I'm back to wanting Josh to win.

Edited by Sandycat
  • Love 5

Despicable behavior by Christmas.  She would not speak that way to anyone else.   She sees Josh as a dim wit or lesser and not worthy of respect.  He is her servant and yes boy.  She uses him, so does Paul.  Damn, I hope he wins.  So much. 

Seems Josh has apologized to Christmas [reading twitter].   Jesus christ. 

• Love 5
52 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Paul: I don't give a fuck, I'm ready to just call Kevin out.

Bitch, please!

They keep saying this, but I have no clue what they are going to "call him out" for? The $25,000 prize, or is it something else? Or perhaps "call him out" is just code for bullying him as a group?

1 minute ago, OldWiseOne said:

They keep saying this, but I have no clue what they are going to "call him out" for? The $25,000 prize, or is it something else? Or perhaps "call him out" is just code for bullying him as a group?

I really hope Julie brings up all the bullying on finale night.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, OldWiseOne said:

I'd bet money it's the latter.

• Love 1

I think Alex is going this week.  Paul knows she is a strong mental and physical player.  What he does not know is that Kevin has played the best game of all and has a shot of winning IF he makes it to final two.

He has outlasted 9 other houseguests.

Nobody gave him a chance when he walked in the door.

He talks about nobody important to anybody important.

He knows when to shut up.

He is overlooked most of the time because he doesn't speak..much.

He's everybody's friend.

He has friended Josh, Jason, Christmas and they too are still there.

Raven will go before Kevin because Raven has jury votes all lined up in the house. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I think Alex is going this week.  Paul knows she is a strong mental and physical player.

Unless Paul changes his mind before the veto ceremony tomorrow, there's no way Alex is going in the first eviction.  Paul controls who comes off the block and everything he's said up to this point indicates that he is still planning on using the veto this week to take Alex off the block.

Of course, I think Paul is still hoping to evict Alex in the double eviction.  So she may very well go this week after all.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Alex told Christmas she is going to lay into Kevin in her goodbye, saying America will hate him if he tries to turn the jury on her.

What a hideous person. 

LOL little does she know America hates her.

• Love 18
2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Alex told Christmas she is going to lay into Kevin in her goodbye, saying America will hate him if he tries to turn the jury on her.

What a hideous person. 

She's in for a huge shock. I really can't wait to see her face on Thursday.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Sandycat said:

She's in for a huge shock. I really can't wait to see her face on Thursday.

So she still thinks Kevin is going, eh?  Secrets are not kept in the house and by Thursday she will catch wind of it.   

• Love 1

I'm kind of surprised the girls or guys didn't form an alliance.  That has never seemed to work with the women.  I think it would make an interesting season.

When are they having that veto meeting?  It will surely tell the tale.  Whew!

Christmas has some weird abuse personality. She has built josh up all season and then today she rips him down to shreds.  That was awful to watch. 

Josh is the only one that house that has a sense of what's happening. And he's treated like an idiot. Which I guess is his own fault for acting like an idiot at the beginning of the season. 

And i I realized today both josh and Jason have ride or dies that trust Paul before them. That's sad. 

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

When are they having that veto meeting?  It will surely tell the tale.  Whew!

They always have the veto ceremony on Mondays, around 12pm PST. I personally dislike that we have to wait so long for the veto ceremony, especially since there's so much time that goes by and often, the decisions are made quite quickly, but it's kind of their fault for bunching up all of the competitions so close together (Thursday night to Monday morning, and the Monday morning-Thursday evening of a waiting period). 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, gunderda said:

And i I realized today both josh and Jason have ride or dies that trust Paul before them. That's sad. 

Yes!  When Josh told Paul today that the only people he trusts are Paul and Christmas, I immediately was reminded of Jason's conversation with Paul yesterday where Jason said that Paul and Alex are the only ones he trusts.  As soon as Josh told Paul who the only people he trusts are, I thought to myself that Josh is clearly the Jason of his trio with Christmas and Paul.  And like Josh, Jason also had good instincts about some of the stuff that was happening only for it to be pooh poohed by his ride or die.

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I'm kind of surprised the girls or guys didn't form an alliance. 

Alex hates women and Christmas seems to belittle everyone. Only female alliance that would have worked is Elena/Jess.

• Love 8

Josh tries to talk to Paul about not using the veto, Paul comes up with excuses to use it, Jason walks in, end of conversation. Josh clearly is having a problem with this and I hope he just does something, like vote out Kevin, to go against the tide. But I'm sure he won't. Ugh!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, PhoneCop said:

Jackie and Jeff! I liked Jackie, but Jeff truly was dead weight in BB. It's funny how much he was Matt's true antecedent: generic bearded frat dude, not unattractive but all the personality (and brains, and game) of a doorknob, not to mention a little too casual about the disposal of his splooge. At least Matt will be remembered for the cereal thing.

I remember Jeff from the BB17 opening where he looked so frigging awkward just standing there not knowing what to do with his arms. He either wasn't directed to make a specific gesture, didn't have the smarts to come up with one or the good ones had already been taken.

https://youtu.be/ULu2xn0r3qg

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, TimWil said:

I remember Jeff from the opening where he looked so awkward and either wasn't directed to make a specific gesture, didn't have the smarts to come up with one or the good ones had already been taken, like the folding of the arms.

I think that would be my thing since I wouldn't have a clue to what kind of move to make at that moment.

• Love 1

This is so nauseating. I know Kevin will throw it - we all know that - but I am still wishing he won't. Too bad we can't do a Back to the Future moment and jump into a DeLorean during a thunderstorm, the clock gets struck by lightning and we go back three days and Kevin wins HOH.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, TimWil said:

I remember Jeff from the BB17 opening where he looked so frigging awkward just standing there not knowing what to do with his arms. He either wasn't directed to make a specific gesture, didn't have the smarts to come up with one or the good ones had already been taken.

Mark's "I caught a fish and it was this big" as he holds his hands out in an awkward pose is pretty bad this season. Jeff's definitely takes the cake, but the fish hands, man. What's with the fish hands?

• Love 1