Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

23 minutes ago, zorak said:

Paul's outfit du jour.  Seems a little "gumpy" if you ask me.

Paul's outfit.png

Who here could resist catching that damned thing alone and poking a hole in it?  If Josh can destroy kitchen ware, and others mess with the food, who cares about a pool floaty?  He looks like an idiot and only emphasizes what a petite little man he is by wearing a child's toy.

• Love 8
Just now, RedheadZombie said:

Who here could resist catching that damned thing alone and poking a hole in it?  If Josh can destroy kitchen ware, and others mess with the food, who cares about a pool floaty?  He looks like an idiot and only emphasizes what a petite little man he is by wearing a child's toy.

I was hopeful that maybe Production had stolen it during the night.  Earlier this morning Paul couldn't find it and was trying to remember where he last had it.  Unfortunately, he did locate the damn thing.  If Paul wears it on eviction night, maybe Jason could do something to "accidentally" pop it when Paul goes in for a goodbye hug.

• Love 4

Christmas and Paul are hatching a plan to try to force Raven to make her own decision for once in this game.  Christmas says she should say one thing and Paul should say another and then they should ask Raven what she thinks.  They say she only goes along with what the majority wants.  Christmas says Raven is incapable of making a decision in a situation where it's not obvious what the majority wants.  Christmas says Raven will short circuit if they do this.  I predict she'll side with Paul in whatever fake disagreement Paul and Christmas decide to have.

• Love 8

There it is!  Jason just mentioned that the winner of veto got tickets to Bobby Moynahan's show, whatever that is.

Of course Paul won! He wanted those tickets. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

It's fascinating that people who insist on absolute obedience to "the house" find agreement with the majority to be a problem.  This type of unnecessary drama is exactly why these people come off as bullies.  They seem to be trying to prove their supposed superiority rather than just playing the game.

• Love 3

My take on badass Christmas is that her plan was to team up with another strong player and run the house.   She has done that in her mind.  She just doesn't see that her and Paul is not a team.  Paul is playing her like everyone else.  

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, zorak said:

Christmas and Paul are hatching a plan to try to force Raven to make her own decision for once in this game.  Christmas says she should say one thing and Paul should say another and then they should ask Raven what she thinks.  They say she only goes along with what the majority wants.  Christmas says Raven is incapable of making a decision in a situation where it's not obvious what the majority wants.  Christmas says Raven will short circuit if they do this.  I predict she'll side with Paul in whatever fake disagreement Paul and Christmas decide to have.

lol, Christmas is saying Raven can't make her own decisions???  Christmas just doesn't realize Paul's pulling her strings like a puppet master.  She hasn't made a decision on her own.  How about when you decided to use your temptation?  you waited for Josh to wink for goodness sake.  I hope she feels like a complete fool when she sees how he manipulated her.

• Love 9

Yes, it's undeniable Paul is playing a great game against a bunch of crappy players. Even Cody would have to admit that in the jury discussion if Paul makes it to the F3.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, watch2much said:

I'm trying to think if anyone would get mad enough if they are evicted to rip that stupid floaty off Paul.....unfortunately, I don't think any of them even have the backbone to do that.

Alex might if she feels betrayed when she goes.  

• Love 1
3 hours ago, wings707 said:

Only 4 vote this week and they are all in agreement, Jason goes.   Next week there will be 3 voting.  This is where maybe the tide can change but it is doubtful.  

This week Josh, Paul, Raven and Kevin/Alex will be voting. Did Kevin/Alex already agree to evict Jason?

Yep, it's Have Not time.

Nobody is a Have Not this week.

Have Nots is over for the summer.

I love how Raven is jumping up and down cheering at the reveal that Have Nots is done.  As if she ever had to endure being a Have Not.

• Love 4

Jason was talking about how Production threw away his shorts, his shoes, Alex's Nikes,  and one of his Whistle Nut shirts.  Paul, referring to his stupid bare chested, suspender/pool inflatable outfit of the day, says:  "I'm not changing out of this for the rest of the season."

1 hour ago, Sketcher said:

It's fascinating that people who insist on absolute obedience to "the house" find agreement with the majority to be a problem.  This type of unnecessary drama is exactly why these people come off as bullies.  They seem to be trying to prove their supposed superiority rather than just playing the game.

Right! I can't stand these people. Christmas, Paul, and Alex are literally the worst.

Oh, a new Raven ailment: hyperthyroidism. And as someone with thyroid problems I can say a lot of what she just said about the condition is not believable lol. I'm sure you're all shocked.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 7

Christmas was starting to tell Paul about her conversation with Josh last night regarding Josh not wanting there to be a tie that Christmas would have to break.  She says she calmed Josh down and she thinks the problem was that he was only seeing things from the perspective of this week and Jury and not everything else in between.  Paul asked her what she meant about Josh thinking about Jury but then they got interrupted and couldn't continue the conversation.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 4
27 minutes ago, zorak said:

Yep, it's Have Not time.

Nobody is a Have Not this week.

Have Nots is over for the summer.

I love how Raven is jumping up and down cheering at the reveal that Have Nots is done.  As if she ever had to endure being a Have Not.

That's good. I would have felt bad if Kevin was a Have Not again. 

Raven is a moron.

• Love 2
53 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

Meanwhile, Jessica is hanging out with James Rhine and Jackie Ibarra

LOL The vets will be trying to be her BFF, she's already well connected. She was in Vegas as VIP at Wynn Encore.

1 hour ago, TimWil said:

Yes, it's undeniable Paul is playing a great game against a bunch of crappy players. Even Cody would have to admit that in the jury discussion if Paul makes it to the F3.

I don't think Cody won't admit it, he knows the rest are all Paul's sheep. He won't let a sheep win.

• Love 1

I am really starting to wonder if Paul might just take Kevin to the Final 2. He has successfully cut him off from the whole house while making him feel he is the only one who has his best interests at heart.

He believes Kevin can't beat him in a comp, can control him and thinks the whole jury hates him.

also he knows how tight josh and xmas are and that Kevin will have no one once Jason goes.

• Love 3

Christmas is telling Paul about more of her conversation with Josh last night.  Christmas says she doesn't think that in the history of BB there has ever been another trio that has just been slaying the game like they have.  Paul says he doesn't think there's ever been a final 3 where they all have liked each other, like he, Josh, and Christmas do.

• Love 2
Just now, zorak said:

Christmas is telling Paul about more of her conversation with Josh last night.  Christmas says she doesn't think that in the history of BB there has ever been another trio that has just been slaying the game like they have.  Paul says he doesn't think there's ever been a final 3 where they all have liked each other, like he, Josh, and Christmas do.

I guess they forgot about The Brigade. I mean, the Brigade even had Matt Hoffman for a good chunk of the season to win comps for them. 

4 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

I am really starting to wonder if Paul might just take Kevin to the Final 2. He has successfully cut him off from the whole house while making him feel he is the only one who has his best interests at heart.

He believes Kevin can't beat him in a comp, can control him and thinks the whole jury hates him.

also he knows how tight josh and xmas are and that Kevin will have no one once Jason goes.

Honestly, if Paul cut Christmas before Kevin, I'd laugh for days. I wouldn't be surprised if that thought is in Paul's head. 

• Love 7
23 minutes ago, zorak said:

Christmas was starting to tell Paul about her conversation with Josh last night regarding Josh not wanting there to be a tie that Christmas would have to break.  She says she calmed Josh down and she thinks the problem was that he was only seeing things from the perspective of this week and Jury and not everything else in between.  Paul asked her what she meant about Josh thinking about Jury but then they got interrupted and couldn't continue the conversation.

Christmas is an idiot!  So not only did she not see what Josh was saying but she set him up for a target before they get to F3.   He said to keep it in the vault and she agreed.  Jesus.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, wings707 said:

There it is!  Jason just mentioned that the winner of veto got tickets to Bobby Moynahan's show, whatever that is.

Of course Paul won! He wanted those tickets. 

And last night Jason said he was most upset about not winning that prize. Not so much about oh you know....saving himself. He really wanted that prize. 

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

Yup. Paul is Derrick from BB16. Kevin is his Victoria. 

11 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Honestly, if Paul cut Christmas before Kevin, I'd laugh for days. I wouldn't be surprised if that thought is in Paul's head. 

Absolutely. If Paul is smart, he is going to target the Christmas/Josh pair next week. They are the only tight pair remaining. No way does Paul intend to go final three with them... if either wins the final HOH, they will take each other to the finals. If Christmas gets evicted after Jason this week, that leaves Paul in a great spot: surrounded by minions who are loyal only to him and not each other. His ideal final 5 should include Alex, Raven, Kevin, and Josh.

Edited by me5671
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, me5671 said:

Absolutely. If Paul is smart, he is going to target the Christmas/Josh pair next week. They are the only tight pair remaining. No way does Paul intend to go final three with them... if either wins the final HOH, they will take each other to the finals. If Christmas goes after Jason this week, that leaves Paul in a great spot: surrounded by minions who are loyal only to him and not each other. His ideal final 5 should be Alex, Raven, Kevin, and Josh.

This makes total sense.  I had not given much thought to what lies ahead, because it seemed to be so boring.  Getting rid of Christmas will be fun if this plays out!  

• Love 3

Paul, Alex, and Christmas are trying to figure out how many more days they have left in the house.  Alex said something about Kevin keeps telling her something wrong about the date of something that happened.  Paul said that it's what Kevin does.  According to Paul, Kevin will say the wrong date for something and then winks at Paul.  He said Kevin is just trying to mess everyone up.  Yes, that is very true.  Of course, Paul can't tell them that Kevin is just following Paul's orders.  I don't know how many times this summer I heard Paul telling Kevin to not correct people if they had the date wrong for something/tell them the wrong date for something on purpose.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 4

I don't know how Alex is comfortable in that sports bra. It's like 5 sizes too small. 

And she said her shorts were tighter than she thought they should be. 

Pleeeaassseeee bb. Give them a scale. It will be fun! 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, zorak said:

The thing is, she really thinks that she and Paul have this in the bag.   She's not going to take Josh's opinion seriously, because she's playing Mommy to Josh, but she's playing wifey to Paul.  (the videos of her stroking Paul's head, which is in her lap).  They might not be a "showmance"  but I bet she thinks of their relationship as one.   Problem is, Alex thinks SHE is Paul's chosen one. 

Christmas thinks that she and Paul are using Josh, but in reality, Paul is using both of them, along with everyone else.

Edited by backformore
  • Love 5

Christmas just asked Raven if Kevin even talks to her.  Raven said no.  Raven said Kevin apologized to Matt but not to her.  Christmas said it's because Raven's a woman.  Or maybe it's because he can't stand Raven because he sees through her bullshit and has all season long.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, RandomWatcher said:

Meanwhile, Jessica is hanging out with James Rhine and Jackie Ibarra

Is that something to brag about? I like Jackie but James Rhine is a walking STD. 

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

Raven should be glad this isn't BB 15(?) where we could vote in what the have nots could eat

The trouble is, Raven had the Never a Have Not pass so she would have never experienced it.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Josh telling Paul that if he's ever in danger to go in the block he'll offer to go up on the block in his place. 

The weird thing is that a few minutes before that Paul was bullshitting to Josh and then Paul left and Josh rolled his eyes and just had a general 'this fucking guy' look on his face. 

I just don't get these people. I really don't. Not even BB16 had people this weak and stupid. And at least Derrick was a 30-something guy who regularly wore normal clothes and not a 5 foot tall 23 year old who walks around in his underwear with a fucking floaty around his waist 24/7. It's all just so mind-boggling.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

The weird thing is that a few minutes before that Paul was bullshitting to Josh and then Paul left and Josh rolled his eyes and just had a general 'this fucking guy' look on his face. 

I just don't get these people. I really don't. Not even BB16 had people this weak and stupid. And at least Derrick was a 30-something guy who regularly wore normal clothes and not a 5 foot tall 23 year old who walks around in his underwear with a fucking floaty around his waste 24/7. It's all just so mind-boggling.

It's actually pretty pathetic.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

I just don't get these people. I really don't. Not even BB16 had people this weak and stupid. And at least Derrick was a 30-something guy who regularly wore normal clothes and not a 5 foot tall 23 year old who walks around in his underwear with a fucking floaty around his waste 24/7. It's all just so mind-boggling.

I'm not sure what Josh's endgame is here with Paul. He seems to be getting annoyed at Paul for his overcompensation and general attitude to get to the end. I mean, Paul's playing for himself, as he should, and Josh seems annoyed that he is making moves to only benefit himself. But, at the same time, Josh is doing nothing to stop Paul from steamrolling and getting those jury votes. He seems aware but unwilling to change the outcome because I guess he thinks that....what, he can gain Paul's trust enough to have Paul throw him final HOH, where he can cut him? Because I can't think of another reason why Josh feels the need to boost Paul's ego even more.

• Love 4

Josh and Paul were talking in the storage room for several minutes awhile ago.  I went back and rewatched the convo.  It was hard to completely follow what they were saying because Paul mentioned Raven and Alex at various points but would use the pronoun "she" a lot so I wasn't completely sure who he was talking about.  What was for sure established is that Josh confirmed with Paul that the order they want to evict after Jason goes is as follows:  Alex, Raven, then Kevin.  That assumes Paul isn't going to try to get Josh or Christmas out and break up what is the final pair.  At the end of the convo Paul said, "It's only going to be one day, bro.  And I'm going to start fighting with you so Alex will pipe down (?)."  He went on to say that it would probably only be Jason and Paul anyway and that Paul would do damage control.  Josh said that if Josh makes it to the end nobody will vote or him because the whole Jury hates him.  Paul said everyone in Jury hates him, too.  After Paul walked out of the storage room, Josh rolled his eyes, shook his head, and gave a huge sigh.  I have a feeling this was all about Paul's plan to force a tie that Christmas will have to break.

• Love 4

I wanna believe Josh is just placating Paul and that he plans on cutting him when he gets a chance, but I grow less and less sure of that. And anyway that plan hinges on Josh winning one of the last few HOHs/vetos and I just don't really see it happening.

• Love 9

Paul is giving Christmas chess lessons. If Paul hadn't won veto, wouldn't it be great if she backdoored Paul and told him 'And now the student has become the master'? I know it wouldn't happen because these people are sheep but it would be great.

• Love 4

I was just thinking that because of the fact that every single person left will choose Paul over literally anyone else, the only way that Josh could get rid of Paul would be to not win F4 HOH and then win F4 veto so he can be the only vote to evict.

• Love 3