Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

I think it's Ready Set & Go. I think they watch a video and have to run on Go and not before. It would be hard to throw......I think.

i wonder how hard it was for the audience to hold in their laughter when Matt was talking about Raven. He has no idea how bad she is at the game and viewers hate her. Yikes! Run Matt!!!!

Edited by ByaNose
1 minute ago, ByaNose said:

I think it's Ready Stop & Go. I think they watch a video and have to run on Go and not before. It would be hard to throw......I think.

i wonder how hard it was for the audience to hold in their laughter when Matt was talking about Raven. He has no idea how bad she is at the game and viewers hate her. Yikes! Run Matt!!!!

Oh let him find out, give him a list of her ailments, in a box of cereal . It doesnt matter who wins HOH, they are throwing it to Josh I think, Alex was told she cant win..sigh

I feel bad that the people in thejury house have to hang out with Matt now. I was kind of wishing Kevin would be next because I think that would have been a lot of fun. 

How long do you think we will have Puppies for? 

Edited by Pixiebomb
Because I wrote dodo
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, Pixiebomb said:

I feel bad that the people in thejury house have to hang out with Matt now. I was kind of wishing Kevin would be next because I think that would have been a lot of fun. 

Matt's going to arrive in Jury House bitching about Jason, and everyone's going to fill his dumb ass in on how he got played by Paul.  And then his dumb ass is finally going to realize that Paul is playing Raven too.   And I hope his dumb ass getting schooled will make the show, because that'll be pretty funny.

In conclusion, Matt is a dumb ass.

• Love 18
36 minutes ago, zenithwit said:

Well, I'll be on edge until the HOH comp is over, then be disappointed by the result, then be in a comatose state until next Thursday and start the cycle all over again.  Well, there is silver-lining: at least next week we will get to say good-bye to two of Paul's minions.

What a great post. It's funny because it's true.

29 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, Reddit's saying that the HOH comp is Ready Set Whoa. I had to remind myself what that was. That is an endurance comp, which means I don't think Christmas can participate. 

I thought it'd be that comp, but Christmas had her boot wrapped, which made me wonder. I don't know why she'd wrap it for a comp that involves no water or, more so, one she couldn't even compete in lol. But I guess she could have just wrapped it in case. 

17 minutes ago, Pixiebomb said:

I feel bad that the people in thejury house have to hang out with Matt now.

Right! I feel like Cody, Elena, and Mark are probably having a blast and now Matt's coming to ruin it. 

How long do you think we will have Puppies for? 

I have a feeling they'll keep it off until after the comp tbh. There's no reason for it to still be down now, but it is, so I expect they'll just keep them down until the comp's over. Which is utter bullshit.

Edited by peachmangosteen
4 minutes ago, MrHufflepuff said:

Matt's going to arrive in Jury House bitching about Jason, and everyone's going to fill his dumb ass in on how he got played by Paul.  And then his dumb ass is finally going to realize that Paul is playing Raven too.   And I hope his dumb ass getting schooled will make the show, because that'll be pretty funny.

In conclusion, Matt is a dumb ass.

Do you think that will happen, I think Matt is a bit dim, no, a lot dim. He's  also stubborn..

35 minutes ago, Pixiebomb said:

Seriously, Southern California does not do rain. I spent my whole life  there until I moved to The South 10 years ago. Since then,  I've been thru 3 hurricanes and countless "flash flood" and "tornado" warnings and I FREAK the Hell out.  I don't know how to do weather.  Never owned a coat. If SoCal gets 2 inches of rain the streets flood. The ground is so dry it doesn't absorb water right.  I mean come on - they have a pool table out side under nothing but the sky.  People here don't believe me when I say we didn't have air conditioning and we left our doors and windows open all the time. No bugs. ( Except ants. Lots of ants)!

Cosigning all of this except the AC part—you must not have lived inland or in the Valley, LOL.

But yeah, SoCal only expects rain in the winter for the most part, and even then people get twitchy and start sneaking out of the office at 3 o'clock because of traffic. Summer rain is so rare that I specifically remember the last time I experienced it, in 2010. As opposed to when I lived in the Midwest, when it was like "Thunderstorm? Must be Tuesday."

So I can see why this would catch production totally flat-footed.

Edited by PhoneCop
Additional thought
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Wow. Matt's stupid.

Raven's the best player in the game, apparently.

Matt skirting the question on seeing Raven romantically outside of the house. Yep, he's dropping her once he's sick of her.

Did you watch his interview with Julie? He said they had all sorts of stuff planned. Going to trips and getting her tattoos.  It was vomit worthy. 

I'm glad this is a girl puppy and not a boy with this camera angle.... lol 

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, PhoneCop said:

Cosigning all of this As opposed to when I lived in the Midwest, when it was like "Thunderstorm? Must be Tuesday."

Or here in Florida , "Thunderstorm ? Must be after noon. "

Another ex-Californian here - coastal Los Angeles, Culver City. No A/C, just open the windows and enjoy the delicious coastal breezes . Summer rain never happened and winter rain brought everything to a halt .

• Love 1

Matt definitely set the stage for friend-zoning her, when he was all "worst case scenario, I'll have a lifelong friend."

Does he really think she was a good strategic player? Man, he's stupid.

Edited by Michichick
  • Love 1

I grew up in South Dakota. My sister was enlisted in the Air Force and stationed in Albuquerque, NM, and I went to help her because she was having a difficult pregnancy. One day, there was a light dusting of snow, so light that it disappeared under your footprints. The City shut down; people were afraid to drive and those in the military who were from places with snow were amazed.

The northern part of the state got snow, but Albuquerque rarely did. Traffic slowed to a crawl and there wasn't any ice. It was incredible.

I grew up in South Dakota. My sister was enlisted in the Air Force and stationed in Albuquerque, NM, and I went to help her because she was having a difficult pregnancy. One day, there was a light dusting of snow, so light that it disappeared under your footprints. The City shut down; people were afraid to drive and those in the military who were from places with snow were amazed.

The northern part of the state got snow, but Albuquerque rarely did. Traffic slowed to a crawl and there wasn't any ice. It was incredible.

12 minutes ago, Michichick said:

Matt definitely set the stage for friend-zoning her, when he was all "worst case scenario, I'll have a lifelong friend."

Does he really think she was a good strategic player? Man, he's stupid.

What game is he playing??? other than hide the weenie..omg, strategic player..( thumps head against wall)

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Lamb18 said:

or maybe dying in childbirth look (aka Melanie Wilkes).

Both an Othello reference AND a Gone With the Wind reference tonight? You realize this crowd watches a trashy tv show, right? ;) (No, seriously, loved them both.)

1 hour ago, zorak said:

Matt is Raven's cuddle buddy?  I can think of a different term to describe their relationship.

Huh... What would that...

1 hour ago, Christi said:

what the fuuuuuck

Oh. Yeah. That's probably more, um, exact.

1 hour ago, Machiabelly said:

Why is Julie wearing Ugg boots on her arms?

To keep Matt at a distance? Although I rather like the theory @MrHufflepuff floated about ice skating.

• Love 4

The talk is that they changed the comp because of the rain. I guess we'll see for sure on Sunday. Raven says "I guess we were the only real showmance."  Yeah, right. Cody and Jessica were the only real showmance.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, gunderda said:

I'm confused too. I don't know how someone who can't walk can win a running comp. 

They must have gotten Kevin and Jason out early, and then literally laid down while Christmas hobbled down her lane. 

I bet this will be the most pathetic HOH comp ever on Sunday's show.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

They had to hold their leg up on something.

They have to keep a foot in a button and if they slip off they're out. If they're last across the finish line when the screen says go then they're out. 

How was Christmas approved to do this comp!?!

• Love 2

So there is a long way to the HOH room? Alex goes with Christmas - Christmas says "Let's go the long way." I still haven't quite figured out the layout though that one competition with the floor plans was helpful. Paul is telling Kevin to keep to himself. "Trust me." Yeah, right.

2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Halfway to the (realistic) dream scenario of Christmas putting up Jason and Kevin, Jason winning POV and Alex going up in his place and getting evicted. Hopefully Alex threw it to Christmas. That would make it so much more glorious. 

Seriously, whyyyy is Alex so stupid? Can't wait to see the shit fly this week.

• Love 2

I think Paul is being legit here. He wants Kevin to be absent so he can't say anything to piss people off and make them want to vote him out. The plan is definitely to get rid of Jason or Alex. Christmas even told Josh to stop smiling like he's happy because she doesn't want Jason and Alex to know they're screwed. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Michichick said:

Seriously, whyyyy is Alex so stupid? Can't wait to see the shit fly this week.

But it won't, because  they'll probably put up Jason and Kevin and then if Kevin takes himself off, then put up Alex. If not, then they just blindside Alex right before DE by evicting Jason.

Just now, Michichick said:

I'm pissed that they didn't show it on the feeds. They would have shown it on the live show if it hadn't been raining. We deserve to see it live.

Agreed. That was horseshit. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Michichick said:

I'm pissed that they didn't show it on the feeds. They would have shown it on the live show if it hadn't been raining. We deserve to see it live.

CBS annd feeds have been crappy all season, goes with these HG

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

But it won't, because  they'll probably put up Jason and Kevin and then if Kevin takes himself off, then put up Alex. If not, then they just blindside Alex right before DE by evicting Jason.

I desperately want Jason to win veto and Alex to go home.

• Love 9

Raven and Josh talking about how they can tell Matt is in love with Raven. The way he looks at Raven, etc., etc.  Like two girlfriends in the bathroom saying, "He looked at you!!!! It must be love!!!"