Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Paul told Alex that they need to get Kevin out because he makes Josh paranoid and they need Josh.

Operation ice Kevin out is in play.  Kevin tried to joke around with both Paul and Christmas this morning and got the brush off.  

Christmas and Paul are talking.  They were saying they want Mark out but then they want on to say that if they get Jason out, it'll be good because Kevin and Alex can't stand each other.

Christmas says she really doesn't want Mark to get the veto because she really wants him gone.  She says Alex is a potent player and she wants to keep her happy.  Paul says they have to get Jason or Matt out after Mark goes.  He says that in order to not piss off Alex they will need to put Jason next to Kevin. 

47 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jason's worried.  Alex told him in front of Paul, "I'm voting this week.  I'm not going to let you get voted out." 

I think Mark may have been picked to play in the veto.  Christmas was talking to Jason, Paul, and Alex saying not to worry because Mark hasn't been sleeping well and Elena's not there.

Oh come on Mark, and take Jason off!!!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Hello Lady said:

I highly doubt Mark will do that. Jason just tried to get him out for DE by calling him out on their chess game talk. As much as I want Paul to not get what he wants by one of Maven to leave this week, Mark not using veto would be better because that way, Jason/Alex watch their security with Paul fall to pieces as they realize too late that they never had a game to play and they were always doomed for jury.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Hello Lady said:

I would like to see Mark win and not use it.  Matt or Jason go.  If he take Jason off Kevin goes up and out.  I would rather Jason go because it would freak Alex.  I love the idea of that.  

• Love 5
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I highly doubt Mark will do that. Jason just tried to get him out for DE by calling him out on their chess game talk. As much as I want Paul to not get what he wants by one of Maven to leave this week, Mark not using veto would be better because that way, Jason/Alex watch their security with Paul fall to pieces as they realize too late that they never had a game to play and they were always doomed for jury.

I just dont want every damned thing to go the way Paul wants, its so boring 

1 minute ago, wings707 said:

I would like to see Mark win and not use it.  Matt or Jason go.  If he take Jason off Kevin goes up and out.  I would rather Jason go because it would freak Alex.  I love the idea of that.  

I admit, I'd love her to freak. 

• Love 8

Just getting around to commenting but I think last nights show was the most boring and had I known what it was going to be I never would have watched it. 

I think CBS has been reading around the net and is finding everybody feels like we do.  We hate this season.  So they decided to show us 'how much fun it is in the BB house'.  Ugg just Ugg.  Their vain attempt to turn this season into something it isn't and never has been.  Fun and interesting.  A total fail!

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Just getting around to commenting but I think last nights show was the most boring and had I known what it was going to be I never would have watched it. 

I think CBS has been reading around the net and is finding everybody feels like we do.  We hate this season.  So they decided to show us 'how much fun it is in the BB house'.  Ugg just Ugg.  Their vain attempt to turn this season into something it isn't and never has been.  Fun and interesting.  A total fail!

That's exactly what they tried to do, and throw mega shade over Jody! 

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Hello Lady said:

I just dont want every damned thing to go the way Paul wants, its so boring 

Me too, but I'm at the point where I'd rather have max chaos. Mark staying another week doesn't fit into Paul's plans, and Jason going would enrage Alex enough where she might turn on him. I mean, what could Paul possibly say to Alex to get her to stick to his side? "Oh, sorry Alex, but Jason was a far better competitor than Matt. We can use Matt to get to F3!" Like, this might get Alex to wake up, and even that small, yet difficult possibility, is all that I want. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Hello Lady said:

I'm trying to stay positive, my gut tells me something else. 

It'll probably be Paul to win, but I'm going to laugh if Matt or Raven pulls it out. Mark vs Jason on the block? I'd DIE if they decide to get Jason out instead of Mark.

But yeah, still need Mark to win that veto so he can stick around and cause havoc one more week. But he also looks mega depressed so I think he really would be happier in jury. So, if Mark does go, at least I know he'll be happier.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

It'll probably be Paul to win, but I'm going to laugh if Matt or Raven pulls it out. Mark vs Jason on the block? I'd DIE if they decide to get Jason out instead of Mark.

But yeah, still need Mark to win that veto so he can stick around and cause havoc one more week. But he also looks mega depressed so I think he really would be happier in jury. So, if Mark does go, at least I know he'll be happier.

He misses Elena, I'm so sad for him, because she doesn't like him a much as he really likes her..

• Love 6
27 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Seriously, Jason's ridiculous nomination speech was absolutely terrible, and I hope that Mark wins veto just so he can tell Jason to get bent when Jason asks him to use it on him. If he had just kept his damn mouth shut, Mark would absolutely use his (fictional) veto on him. DUMBASS!! Everyone in this house is a dumbass, except for Paul, who is just an asshole. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Time for Have Nots.  Only 2 Have Nots.  Josh volunteered and she picked Mark.

I bet Mark will be running for the Have Not key as soon as he can. 

At least Mark seems like he's a good sport about it right now.

Oh god:

Josh: HEY MARK! WE'RE BACK WHERE IT ALL STARTED!

• Love 2
49 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Agree with this, and the attempt to make those assholes in the house look like mere fun lovin' pranksters was beyond the pale.  How low can this show go? Very low.

• Love 7
18 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I bet Mark will be running for the Have Not key as soon as he can. 

At least Mark seems like he's a good sport about it right now.

Oh god:

Josh: HEY MARK! WE'RE BACK WHERE IT ALL STARTED!

such an @sshat!

1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Understood - but Mark's also at a point in the game where holding grudges doesn't serve him well.  Mark is solo in the House, which means he's prime BD bait unless (a) he gets on a simply odds-defying run of PoV selections and wins, or (b) he can forge at least a relationship of convenience with one of the House sides.

The House topology at present is three primary factions - two small-but-distinct separate, and a third "overlord" with associative links into both of the others:

1. Overlords: Paul / Josh / Saturnalia 
  2. A-Sides: Alex / Jason
  3. B-Sides: Matt / Raven
  4. Solos: Mark, Kevin

IMHO I think Mark would have a better chance forming a quasi-reliable relationship (even if extremely short-term) with the ASides than the B Sides; the Mark/Matt relationship appears damaged beyond repair (or any degree of dependability at least).  After Jason's DE betrayal, if Mark were to win PoV and use it on Jason then Mark might be able to open an inroad with them.  Alex and Jason already have their spidey-senses tingling after Christmas apparently picked a Raven instead of Alex for HG's Choice on the PoV draw, and probably (and rightfully) already have suspicions they're on the outs with the Overlords. If Alex goes up in Jason's place it will be a clear shot across the bow for the A-Sides.  

Alex's only shot at survival would be to pull Mark's and Kevin's votes in with Jason's, and then convince either Paul or Josh of Alex's greater value than Matt going forward; that, or depend upon Christmas to break a tie vote in Alex's favor - and if the vote is tied that means it would be Jason / Mark / Kevin vs. Paul / Josh / Raven, which would be Christmas going against both Paul and Josh in the tiebreaker.  NOT real damn likely.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, backformore said:

I'm still new to this -  and have another question - what is the America's favorite thing about?   do we get to vote - if so, how and when?

Closer to the end we vote on the CBS site for our favorite HG.  The winner gets 50k.  There is a lot of talk on twitter,  gathering together to vote or Cody because he is the biggest fuck you to this cast.  They fear votes might be split between he and Jessica resulting in #3 winning which could be Alex if you look at her edit.

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2

I hope Mark thinks about the option of offering himself to Xmas had Paul as a weapon. Keep me around and I will go after whoever you suggest. I will either put them on the block if I win HOH or vote for who you want.  "Help me to help you" Jerry Mcguire

2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Mark had no power to offer.  They want him gone.  

He is a comp winner. Except for HOH's he has won two safeties and two POV's ?? He can offer to be their weapon .So they don't have to get the blood on their hands.

Christmas to Raven after hearing that Kevin was asking if the plan was to vote Matt out if Mark doesn't go on the block:

"Mama's been playing real nice this game because I've been able to play nice.  I haven't had to get fucking shitty with anybody.  But don't think that just because I have blond hair and my name is Christmas, I won't fucking cut your throat open."

I swear she is psychotic.  Also, she doesn't think she's been shitty with anybody?  She must have a very selective memory.

• Love 21
Just now, missyb said:

He is a comp winner. Except for HOH's he has won two safeties and two POV's ?? He can offer to be their weapon .So they don't have to get the blood on their hands.

They will not see any advantage to keeping him.  He has been enemy #2 and now #1.  No one is looking to realign.  They should but they are not there and may never fucking get there.  

3 minutes ago, missyb said:

The problem is that if Paul doesn't want Mark to stay, he won't stay. These hyena-sheep are too scared to do anything, or they don't want to. Cody tried campaigning to stay in the house last week and he was pretty much laughed at behind his back for trying. 

If there were more houseguests there actually wanting to play the game, it would be an excellent idea. But Mark, even if he tries, is not going to get anything. And even if they did agree, how does he know that they're telling him the truth? 

You're not even wrong; I'd love for Mark to fight for this BB life and make deals. But nobody's going to take those deals. Nobody can be trusted. They all lied to Mark before; they are just following what Paul wants. At this point, it'll be highly difficult, if not impossible, for Mark to stay if he doesn't win veto. It's just not happening because Paul will tell them that they can't keep him, and they'll all go "Yes, Master Paul". 

• Love 7

Now Raven's going on about Cody and how he promised he wouldn't vote her out, but then he did.  Did she really expect he would hold to that promise after she voted to evict him the first time and also after she went off in that fight with Jessica?  She really thinks he should've kept that promise. 

Christmas is asking Kevin for a favor.  She wants him to not talk about the results of the veto until after the results of the veto are known.  This is no doubt because Raven told Christmas that Kevin was asking people if the plan was to vote out Matt if the nominations end up staying the same.  He asks who said he was talking to people about it.  She is refusing to answer.  Does Christmas want to keep Kevin around even though she regular participates in all the "Kevin is shady" talk?  I would think if she really wanted him gone she wouldn't even try to tell him to keep his mouth closed.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Now Raven's going on about Cody and how he promised he wouldn't vote her out, but then he did.  Did she really expect he would hold to that promise after she voted to evict him the first time and also after she went off in that fight with Jessica?  She really thinks he should've kept that promise. 

Who the fuck was he going to vote for, then? Jess? Elena? 

Man, she's really pissy that he turned her down, isn't she? She won't let it go, and it's going to hurt even more when Matt says "See yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" as he runs out of the studio on finale night with an entourage of cereal fans. 

• Love 19

Raven has never said what her second "terminal" disease is, has she? She looks pretty healthy for even one "terminal" disease, let alone two. And does she really expect anyone to believe Big Brother would cast her if she was that sick. Give me a break.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Sandycat said:

Raven has never said what her second "terminal" disease is, has she? She looks pretty healthy for even one "terminal" disease, let alone two. And does she really expect anyone to believe Big Brother would cast her if she was that sick. Give me a break.

It has no name.  Only one other person has it and they live in Sweden.  That help?

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Of course Jason laughed. Rape is funny, right? 

What makes the whole thing even weirder is that Paul was talking about how much he loved this this one movie where the lead was raped and Jason was saying how he couldn't watch that kind of thing and he really seemed sincerely put off by it.

4 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

I was surprised to see that Matt has now leaped over Alex AND Jason in Paul's hierarchy. That seriously surprised me.

Personally I was always surprised by how high Paul had Matt on his hit list because Matt is a very loyal Paul solider who never even has thoughts about going against his master and doesn't care at all about playing/winning the game.

3 hours ago, simplyme said:

One thing people overlook when talking about who "deserves" to win BB or Survivor is that both are social games. If you strategize yourself to the end but have socially alienated the jury, in most cases that's on you. Jury management is a large portion of the game.

+1

18 minutes ago, zorak said:

Paul is up in HOH with Raven and Christmas.  He said that maybe Kevin is responsible for the previous rogue votes because he likes to stir the pot.

I would love to see Kevin find out Paul is putting a target on his back. Personally I don't think he'd really do anything because he is scared to go against Paul, but there's like maybe a 1% chance he might confront Paul, which would be fun.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, TimWil said:

So I'm guessing it's a late PoV because they need it to cool down enough so Zingbot won't collapse from the heat?

Oooh, good spec. I hope so. Zingbot might save this from being a really boring week.

I guess it might be morph though. I think they used to do that at night, but actually the past few seasons they might have done it earlier.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Personally I was always surprised by how high Paul had Matt on his hit list becasue Matt is a very loyal Paul solider who never even has thoughts about going against his master and doesn't care at all about playing/winning the game. 

The issue is that since they're ALL up his ass all the time, it's hard for him to accurately rank them. How do you rank people when they are ALL super loyal to you for no reason?

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

What makes the whole thing even weirder is that Paul was talking about how much he loved this this one movie where the lead was raped and Jason was saying how he couldn't watch that kind of thing and he really seemed sincerely put off by it.

Personally I was always surprised by how high Paul had Matt on his hit list becasue Matt is a very loyal Paul solider who never even has thoughts about going against his master and doesn't care at all about playing/winning the game.

+1

I would love to see Kevin to find out Paul is putting a target on his back. Personally I don't think he'd really do anything because he is scared to go against Paul, but there's like maybe a 1% chance he might confront Paul, which would be fun.

I wish they weren't all so damned scared. I'm sure they think Paul is going to win, so go home now or in a a week, just make a damn move already 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Oooh, good spec. I hope so. Zingbot might save this from being a really boring week.

I guess it might be morph though. I think they used to do that at night, but actually the past few seasons they might have done it earlier.

I will guess morph.  Zingbot has done his number inside the house in recent seasons.  

4 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

The issue is that since they're ALL up his ass all the time, it's hard for him to accurately rank them. How do you rank people when they are ALL super loyal to you for no reason?

Excellent point!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

I will guess morph.  Zingbot has done his number inside the house in recent seasons.  

But the actual Zingbot comp is always outside and Zingbot it out there for it. Although come to think of it, Zingbot might not have been outside for it at least one time.

7 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Good point! I still think Paul should want Matt there longer than most because Matt has never even considered going against Paul and he sucks at comps. Although, there is the Raven problem when it comes to Matt. 

• Love 1