Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Right now I'm gonna go to my happy fantasy land and imagine that Jason will convince Alex that it's time to make a big move and get rid of Paul.

1 minute ago, Sandycat said:

I did notice that when they showed the fight between Josh and Cody, Alex got between them but Raven was nowhere in sight! So where did she get her make believe injury?

She was in the storage room smacking her wrist with a saucepan. ;)

• Love 20
9 minutes ago, Michichick said:

Did she audibly beg? I had the sound down in a fruitless attempt not to pay attention.

Yea right before the last question she goes "c'mon Alex....let me have it" 

• Love 2

Why does everyone say Cody "stole" 500K from Jessica? IMO Jessica was never going to win. (Maybe if Paul hadn't returned but Paul was always going to return. There's **literally** no way no one was going for that 25K). She was cast for her boobs, like most of the women. She might as well have walked with Megan.

I don't know how old Jessica is. Mid 20s? She seems reasonably intelligent. I'm hoping that in 15 years or so she matures and looks back on this and is mortified at her petty, bitchy, fat-shaming behavior. Josh, on the other hand, will still be banging pans in 15 years. And crying for his mommy.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Yea right before the last question she goes "c'mon Alex....let me have it" 

Well Raven would need to answer correctly in order to win it, which she obviously didn't. It's hard for Alex to throw it if Raven can't do her part. :)

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

So Josh just more or less admitted that he wasn't targeting Jessica.  Elena is in the room, too.

I think he said Cody was his target. But his good bye message told her Elena.

Paul is an ass. Will not be able to listen to this week in the feeds. I just want to see Mark survive. Please !!!!!

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Emilissima said:

Do you think we will be allowed to vote Megan for America's Favorite?  Because I totally will, just to make a point with CBS.

Fuck that, i'm voting for Cameron.  He didn't last long enough for me to realize I would hate him too so kudos.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm just going to hope for Mark's survival this week. I worry about him more, because he is by far my favourite and I don't want to end up hating every single person; I need someone to root for.

I need him to survive as well. He stands in Pauls' way.  He needs to win safety or veto and win the DE hoh.

• Love 3

I have a feeling that Cody probably is going to give up and let himself go to jury this week. He probably doesn't want to be in a house that will either ignore him or torment him, and I can't honestly say that I blame him if he does give up. I doubt he can build any sort of true relationship now, and this week is a total lost cause. He may very well take one for Mark and get himself evicted.

We'll see as the week goes on, but that's my gut reaction. 

1 minute ago, zorak said:

Alex says she wants to put up Matt and Raven.  Paul says he's down with that.

BEAUTIFUL. DO IT. 

• Love 10

I know you all hate her but hear me out.

Alex is proving to be one of the best players in the house for a few reasons. 

1. Her alliance with Paul, which is the basis of 90% of the dislike she faces is right up there. She deliberately set herself to be in Paul's inner circle propelling her, and to an extent Jason, into the majority when her numbers rapidly depleted.  She is loyal to Paul yes, but he is loyal back and values her as an ally. There is no reason why she abandoned her alliance with him. Yet
  2. She's used that position to form bonds with people like Christmas and strengthen old allies like Josh. She has very good relationships with Jason, Paul, Kevin and Josh. Although she is over them, Matt and Raven think she is tight with them. That is more than half the house. Let also add here that she's not mentioned any of her one on on conversations with Christmas to anyone. At least not where it concerns Paul. I have been watching for it. 
  3. While her social game is strong, she is a very competent competitor in both physical and mental comps. She would be perceived as a threat if she wasn't aligned with half the house. As it stands, it makes her a valuable alley 

I know it is not fun to watch, and I am probably not going to watch much feeds this despite my appreciation of her game, but I must give credit where credit is due. 

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

And here everyone thought she'd put up a combination of Elena/Mark/Cody

Just as she wasn't given credit for knocking off one of the majority during her first reign. She could've easily targeted Jessica instead of Dom. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

I know you all hate her but hear me out.

Alex is proving to be one of the best players in the house for a few reasons. 

1. Her alliance with Paul, which is the basis of 90% of the dislike she faces is right up there. She deliberately set herself to be in Paul's inner circle propelling her, and to an extent Jason, into the majority when her numbers rapidly depleted.  She is loyal to Paul yes, but he is loyal back and values her as an ally. There is no reason why she abandoned her alliance with him. Yet
  2. She's used that position to form bonds with people like Christmas and strengthen old allies like Josh. She has very good relationships with Jason, Paul, Kevin and Josh. Although she is over them, Matt and Raven think she is tight with them. That is more than half the house. Let also add here that she's not mentioned any of her one on on conversations with Christmas to anyone. At least not where it concerns Paul. I have been watching for it. 
  3. While her social game is strong, she is a very competent competitor in both physical and mental comps. She would be perceived as a threat if she wasn't aligned with half the house. As it stands, it makes her a valuable alley 

I know it is not fun to watch, and I am probably not going to watch much feeds this despite my appreciation of her game, but I must give credit where credit is due. 

I mean, I agree with this and can see reasons why she'd deserve the win, but I hate her personality, the way she treats Jason, and her inability to be friends with the other women (even though now there are so few women left) so I legitimately still can't stand watching her for too long on the feeds. 

• Love 11

Just as she wasn't given credit for knocking off one of the majority during her first reign.

Saying Dom was one of the majority at that point is really stretching it. The group had already dropped her like a hot potato.

• Love 3
Just now, zorak said:

Paul says he knew he was wrong on the answer he went out on but he says he went brain dead.

Sure, Paul. I mean, I think part of him didn't really care that he went out because he knew he wasn't going anywhere, and he'd be open to compete for DE. I assume he realizes that DE is next week. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I mean, I agree with this and can see reasons why she'd deserve the win, but I hate her personality, the way she treats Jason, and her inability to be friends with the other women (even though now there are so few women left) so I legitimately still can't stand watching her for too long on the feeds. 

They all have shitty personalities.

Jason engages. It is not a one way street. 

• Love 2
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Sure, Paul. I mean, I think part of him didn't really care that he went out because he knew he wasn't going anywhere, and he'd be open to compete for DE. I assume he realizes that DE is next week. 

I know he didn't want to win this week but he went out on like the 2nd or 3rd question and Cody was still in the running, so I'm not convinced he threw it.  If Cody had already been out then yeah.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Saying Dom was one of the majority at that point is really stretching it. The group had already dropped her like a hot potato.

She was from Alex' perceptive. She wasn't anymore once she became the target. Because Alex wanted her to be

6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh yea, he definitely threw that so he could compete in the DE HOH.

I wish I could have the hope that some have that Paul will go the way of Paulie, but I just don't see it happening. There is no one in this house with the spine or game sense to do anything. This season is more like BB16, just with more drama.

I'll give Alex this, she's one of the only players this season capable of winning a comp lol.

I kinda hope her comp skills get her evicted during the DE. I've given up on hoping for Paul's eviction. Now I just can't wait to revel in the evictions of all the people who played his game instead of their own.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4
Just now, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

They all have shitty personalities.

Jason engages. It is not a one way street. 

True, and Alex bugs me in a certain type of way. I can stand listening to most of the others, but Alex's shouting and her aggression turns me off. I'm sure there are times where she is tolerable to listen to, but I haven't been able to find those times. Same with Raven and Matt when they're together. Same with Elena when she's berating Mark. Same with Paul pretty much every time he's talking game. Same with Christmas when she's being aggressively bossy and mean-spirited. Same with Josh when he's banging pots and pans. 

Alex just happens to bug me more often.

Jason does engage, which pisses me off, but Alex continuously hits him, calls him stupid, and yells at him. Jason can be annoying, but having those insults thrown at you every single day? He's even expressed how Alex is smarter (because she tells him so) and how she's right just to get her to shut up. I actually can't stand listening to Jason if he's around Alex; when he's with Kevin, he's usually fine.

Alex just doesn't happen to hang out religiously with other people not named Paul and Jason, so it's harder to find times to listen to her. I mean, usually the cameras have been on other people, or she's been in group settings, where I tune into other people. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Oh yea, he definitely threw that so he could compete in the DE HOH.

I wish I could have the hope that some have that Paul will go the way of Paulie, but I just don't see it happening. There is no one in this house with the spine or game sense to do anything. This season is more like BB16, just with more drama.

I'll give Alex this, she's one of the only players this season capable of winning a comp lol.

I kinda hope her comp skills get her evicted during the DE. I've given up on hoping for Paul's eviction. Now I just can't wait to revel in the evictions of all the people who played his game instead of their own.

giphy.gif

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, zorak said:

FOR REALLY REALZ!?!??!!!!! 

Damn, spoke too soon. There's a message on the feeds about staying tuned for a live interview with the latest evictee.

they will still have the interviews but Jeff will no longer be doing them. He has scheduling conflicts now - I'm assuming with his new show 

• Love 1

Jason and Kevin are gonna be so insufferable this week. I mean they all will, but sometimes I don't hate Jason and Kevin. This week I won't be able to stand either of them.

Just now, gunderda said:

they will still have the interviews but Jeff will no longer be doing them. He has scheduling conflicts now - I'm assuming with his new show 

Jeff has a new show? That's unfortunate. But I'm happy that we won't be subjected to him anymore!

1 minute ago, PoshSprinkles said:

I don't think we've ever had a more jealous and insecure group of women than this season. It's so pathetic. 

Unfortunately every season is full to the brim with jealous, insecure women with heaps of internalized misogyny.

• Love 5
25 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Oh Josh, shut up, you really are stupid despite being able to spell drought.  Your grammar is atrocious.  

I honestly can't stand him, I have to use mute! That big meatball should go very careful around Cody!

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

At this point, I hope the F2 is Alex and Paul and Paul wins. 

Peach, I love you, and I know you hate pretty much everyone, but some of us don't, so for the love of God, don't put that out into the atmosphere!!!!

• Love 13

Jason and Kevin are gonna be so insufferable this week. I mean they all will, but sometimes I don't hate Jason and Kevin. This week I won't be able to stand either of them.

Jeff has a new show? That's unfortunate. But I'm happy that we won't be subjected to him anymore!

I was never a fan of Jeff's, too fond of himself..

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

Peach, I love you, and I know you hate pretty much everyone, but some of us don't, so for the love of God, don't put that out into the atmosphere!!!!

But listen, me saying I want something is a surefire way for it to not happen!

• Love 7
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

But listen, me saying I want something is a surefire way for it to not happen!

So the opposite would? In that, Alex and Paul make F2 and Paul loses. To a girl. Again?

Sign me up. 

Up till this point, Alex has played a better game than Nicole did the whole season 

• Love 9

So the opposite would? In that, Alex and Paul make F2 and Paul loses.

No, neither of them will make F2. Here's hoping!

A part of me wants Mark/Cody to win safety and veto because they're my only hope left to change the game up, but the other part of me just wants Cody to DOR and Mark to be evicted so I don't continue to have hope that someone will start playing the game.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

CBS should hire Dom to replace Jeff. I read on social media he got a new job in another state.

An iPad would do, too.

Oh god, not Dom! I'd rather have BBCAN Ika as the interviewer! Or just hire Jess. I'm listening to her solo interview and she's very well spoken. At the very least, I can stand listening to her and she isn't mugging the camera every two seconds. 

• Love 4