Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

50 minutes ago, JediDVguy said:

This feels like a "Methinks the [gentleman] doth protest too much" situation to me. Like I bet you would find "chicks with dicks" in Cody's Xtube search history. 

Maybe.  I never really understand why people have such a hard time with things (or people or religions etc.) that are different. But I have come to know that some people can and do change their opinions about things given the right information and education and maybe some sensitivity training.  I don't know if Cody is one of those people or not, but I hope he is.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

I feel like I remember hearing that the jury stipend is not taxed, but I might be making that up lol.

Am I gonna have to start rooting for Matt's lazy, useless, dirty ass simply because he's not quite as much of a horrible human being (still kinda sucks though tbh) as the others? Dammit!

I trust everyone else's ability to decipher these clips better than I do my own, but I would have sworn it was Jason who was saying the ignorant stuff ("it," etc.) in the pool. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, CrazyDog said:

That doctor (and I do respect the work he has done!) looks like someone is holding his family hostage off camera.

I cannot believe Raven will be on the block this week and no one can flip the votes. I never thought I'd be semi-rooting for Josh. Go Cody for HOH, though Paul will probably win...again. in some form. 

That just made me laugh and laugh! :)  And yes, he kinda does!

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, missyb said:

Elena was also working the Paul angle after Jess told her she saw Paul as her best way to get further in the game.  She really went to work yesterday ! If she can make Paul want to keep her, she stays. And, that Xmas was not her friend.

So this says that Jess wants to go.  Thanks.  Elena is doing a good job, lol. 

Edited by wings707
4 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

I trust everyone else's ability to decipher these clips better than I do my own, but I would have sworn it was Jason who was saying the ignorant stuff ("it," etc.) in the pool. 

Cody definitely said "it" was a guy dressed as a woman. Which, no. Wrong and offensive. Possibly just from ignorance rather than hate, but it doesn't make it less offensive, just less hateful.

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

Cody made the initial comment, but Jason doubled down with the "he or she" bit towards the end. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, wings707 said:

Thank you.  She and Raven are getting shredded oInline.  Much speculation about Munchaussen by proxy.  

The sooner she goes the better.  

Raven is insufferable, but if her mother did/does suffer from MbP, Raven was her victim.  Just because Raven is now an adult, it doesn't mean her mother isn't still manipulating her.  There's just something about the way Raven compulsively shoves food in her mouth in the house.  I can't stand her, but it feels to me as if she's suffered from food restriction.  IF Raven is a victim, she wouldn't necessarily understand the manipulation.  She would have been groomed since she was a young child.

And you have to lol at the concept that the woman in the video is starving to death from severe gastroparesis.  She clearly loves performing for the camera.  MbP is all about the attention and praise that's directed to the parent.

• Love 13
10 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Yep, that's it to a tee. Jessica has to be the right move this week, because if Elena was the right move, then Christmas was a moron for giving up her temptation, which she could have used in the future to help herself, to screw over Jessica, and since she can't be a moron because she's Christmas, then getting Jessica out over Elena MUST be the right move. 

Cognitive dissonance 101.    I am teaching general psych this year, maybe I'll use some big brother clips to illustrate key concepts :)

• Love 4
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

I feel like I remember hearing that the jury stipend is not taxed, but I might be making that up lol.

Am I gonna have to start rooting for Matt's lazy, useless, dirty ass simply because he's not quite as much of a horrible human being (still kinda sucks though tbh) as the others? Dammit!

Cody has no clue that he has no chance with Jessica in RL.  She has mentioned her concern about him fitting in with her friends.  She knows there is no way in hell.  This hot tub display served to confirm that.  I doubt she needed it though!   His perpetual state of anger and hate doesn't allow him to have love relationships.  She will break his heart and he will not be able to understand why.   What a wretched and sad case he is.  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, MV007 said:

I think he's fine and has just not been exposed to anything outside of his very small bubble.  

Oh, really? Think again. Cody is a pile of s**t. And Jessica's been a fool for clinging (and that's being kind) to him.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Cutty said:

People who openly tell strangers they want civil war to break out in their country so they can fight in it don't strike me as well adjusted human beings.

Oh, I don't know. I've frequently wished for the same sort of thing - albeit zombie apocalypse instead of civil war, and for purposes of accelerating the awards process for innumerable deserving Darwin Award nominees rather than slaughtering fellow citizens indiscriminately.  But hey, maybe that's just me.

ETA: Now that I come to think of it, though, I've never made any firm claims to being well-adjusted - so your hypothesis may still hold....

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, MV007 said:

I think he's fine and has just not been exposed to anything outside of his very small bubble.  

I don't believe that anyone is irretrievably lost to small-mindedness. I see a little of my younger self in Cody (grouchiness; a superiority complex; an inability to fake my way through difficult situations), so I don't believe that he is a lost cause. I've actually seen him exhibit some personal growth since the show began. Maybe he'll be a better person because of this experience and the spotlight it is going to put on his intolerance.

• Love 6
44 minutes ago, Michichick said:

Cody definitely said "it" was a guy dressed as a woman. Which, no. Wrong and offensive. Possibly just from ignorance rather than hate, but it doesn't make it less offensive, just less hateful.

Thanks! I had attributed that to Jason as well. 

Paul's talk to the camera, which I could not finish, he said "they" put in people who don't like me.  Good grief, you mean Cody, everyone else was star struck other than Kevin.  

Since he thinks Kevin is in the best position I expect a full assault on his character coming.  It will start with little things and escalate. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3
15 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

Thanks! I had attributed that to Jason as well. 

Did Jason say something?

2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Paul's talk to the camera, which I could not finish, he said "they" put in people who don't like me.  Good grief, you mean Cody, everyone else was star struck other than Kevin.  

Since he thinks Kevin is in the best position I expect a full assault on his character coming.  It will start with little things and escalate. 

Paul , mighty mouth! Vets always change the dynamics  of the game, I hate em 

Edited by Hello Lady
2 minutes ago, Hello Lady said:

Did Jason say something?

There will probably be a transcript at some point, but it was Cody and Jason jointly trying (grossly) to puzzle out the chronology of Audrey's journey (which is not how they put it, obviously). 

• Love 3

Kevin is having a dinner party for his birthday at 7pm.  Cody said, fuck that, I don't want to eat with those people, I just want to eat with you.  I would love to see Jessica eat with them and watch Cody flip out.  

• Love 1

Kevin is having a dinner party for his birthday at 7pm.  Cody said, fuck that, I don't want to eat with those people, I just want to eat with you. 

I don't blame him one bit.  The majority of the house has said time and time again that it's just game and not personal, but if you dare speak to Jess or Cody you are dead to them.  That's personal.  Plain and simple.  If everyone was treating me like shit, I would feel the same way.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I thought so as well - but if CBS' contract boilerplate hasn't changed much over the years, I was wrong.  According to an older (circa 2011) CBS-Houseguest contract, it appears the stipends are defined as a "consolation prize", and are therefore taxable (page 5):

Producer may, in its sole discretion, give consolation cash prizes to each participant who is not one of the final two (2) participants based on the order of each participant's elimination, and the amount of $750 per week for each week or portion thereof such participant actually resided in the House as an active participant (as opposed to one who has been eliminated)

I've kinda been there for about a week now - and I feel your pain.  I reckon all we can do is pray pray PRAY Matt has been purposely laying it up until he had a lock on Jury, and after this eviction he'll let slip the dogs of war.  Personally I'd purely love to see Matt calmly, quietly, totally disarticulate Little Paulie's game, like a coroner conducting an autopsy - while the subject is still alive and writhing in pain....

Do I like Paul?  No, not particularly.  Why do you ask?

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, Hello Lady said:

Did Jason say something?

2 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

There will probably be a transcript at some point, but it was Cody and Jason jointly trying (grossly) to puzzle out the chronology of Audrey's journey (which is not how they put it, obviously). 

I tried but the audio quality from the hot tub/pool area sucks ass so bad that I have to crank it to hear parts of it and then Jason's loud ass voice practically makes me go deaf in the right ear (oh, the days when I could do a two day, back to back Metallica concert extravaganza). I did my best, editing a bit for overlapping voices and the shitty audio.

It starts out with Jessica bringing up Audrey, calling her the first transgender HG.
Jason: "What the fuck does that mean? She was a she?"
Cody: "It was a dude dressed up like a chick."
Jason: "Okay, it was a dude. I was like..."

Jessica warns them that they're walking a thin line talking like that.

Cody: "What? That's what it was! Am I not saying it right?"
Jason: "I mean, how do you explain that without saying those words?"
Jessica: "Anyway, um..."
(I can't understand what Jason says there, something about climbing a pole? And then Jessica again does the "first transgender HG" bit.)

Jason: "But was it a he first or a she first?"
Cody laughs.
Matt: "I think the problem is you're referring to... you're saying it. [laughs] I think that's the issue."
Jason: "Well, I'm not... was it a he or a she first?"

And then someone who is either Cody or Matt says "Well, I'm not going to get into that". 

In conclusion: Cody tossed the ball but Jason caught it and ran into the end zone of UGH!

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Cutty said:

I'm fairly confident in saying Cody is both ignorant and hateful. He's just a disgusting human being on multiple levels. 

Yea really. And I have to say personally I'm so tired of the 'ignorant' excuse. Cody and Jason are over 30 years old. This being said, I still enjoy the hell outta Cody as a TV character.

2 hours ago, CrazyDog said:

Go Cody for HOH, though Paul will probably win...again. in some form. 

I am like 95% sure Paul will win HOH this week. It's coming!

1 hour ago, wings707 said:

Elena out is ridiculous.  Don't assume she is locked into Paul.  She is smart, talk to her!   They have made her an outsider, she latched onto Paul because she has no one else. 

Elena had lots of people but she let them all go, mostly due to Paul tbh. She is Alex levels of obsessed with him. I still kinda have a small amount of hope for her though. I know I'm just grasping at straws, but I have to have hope or else I'll go insane.

1 hour ago, brdwygurl said:

Cognitive dissonance 101.    I am teaching general psych this year, maybe I'll use some big brother clips to illustrate key concepts :)

That seems like a really great idea tbh.

55 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Every season is the Misogynistic season. 

The truest statement. And no one ever cares. Sigh.

Cody joining in on Jason/Kevin's morning walk is hilarious.

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, Slider said:

I don't blame him one bit.  The majority of the house has said time and time again that it's just game and not personal, but if you dare speak to Jess or Cody you are dead to them.  That's personal.  Plain and simple.  If everyone was treating me like shit, I would feel the same way.

I agree, he has good reason. BUT  He came in angry.  He is living the consequences of his actions.   The circus display was horrendous and stupid, granted.  Cody is not an innocent victim though.  Jessica sees this. 

He turned his alliance against him by not talking strategy with them and his desire to evict Paul and his plan B, Christmas.  What did he expect?  Loyalty, that is what.  And just why would anyone be loyal to him?  They had zero reason.  He betrayed them, in essence.  I have no sympathy for this angry hateful man.  

If Jess goes this week I fully expect him to walk out.  If DR is able to talk him out of that he will ask to be evicted.  They may or may not decide, to do that.  Lol. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, wings707 said:

If Jess goes this week I fully expect him to walk out.

I don't see it. He's already trying to get in with Jason and Kevin, trying to make plans for later.

I wish Kevin wouldn't talk about the women because he always gets gross and the goodwill I feel towards him almost evaporates.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

I don't see it. He's already trying to get in with Jason and Kevin. 

I wish Kevin wouldn't talk about the women because he always gets gross and the goodwill I feel towards him almost evaporates.

What has Kevin said?  

4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

The truest statement. And no one ever cares. Sigh.

HeManWomanHatersClubLittleRascals.jpeg

Well, we care but yeah. I didn't even feel sad about it when I typed it. It's like it's not a season of Big Brother without a healthy dose of misogyny. 

16 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Cody laughs.
Matt: "I think the problem is you're referring to... you're saying it. [laughs] I think that's the issue."

The height of ego! I'm quoting myself (for a reason!) but it kinda feels like I'm liking my own Facebook comment or something.

Is anyone else kinda curious about the bolded part? I can't quite figure out what happened with Matt there. He seemed like he was going to bring Audrey's name into it or her preferred pronoun and then he just kinda swallowed it and went with the less person "you're saying it" bit. Was it that he didn't want the he/she debate to continue? Did he just honestly blank on her name for a moment? Did he catch himself about to call her it? The more I think about that particular line, the more I wonder about it. I'm probably just putting too much thought into it.

• Love 1

Jessica: "I want to see you get out Paul."

Cody: "I may put Kevin up next to Paul."

Jessica: "Why?"

Cody: "What's the best guarantee to put up someone who'd be safe next week?"

Jessica: "Kevin's not safe enough. [counts Matt, Raven, Mark and Elena as keeping Paul. Josh as too risky, Alex and Jason to keep Kevin. Doesn't even remember Christmas exists.]

Cody: "So what's the safest route?"

Jessica: "Raven."

Cody: "No, they'll vote to evict Raven."

Jessica: "They don't have the numbers. I don't know how to get out Paul. Elena's closest ally in the House, the only person that is going to keep her as safe as possible, is Paul. So do I force her to vote out Paul over Raven? No. Who the fuck is gonna get out Paul. Might as well just write him the check now. He's set up really nice right now."

Cody: "So do you think I should just wait a couple weeks and ride it out with them?"

Jessica: "Maybe."

Staying true to the end, of course Jessica's plan to get Paul out is one that would pretty much guarantee Paul stays. I don't think Cody's Kevin/Paul plan is a bad idea. And, no, there is not a guarantee that Paul would go next to anyone, but maybe if Cody/Jessica actually talked to others strategically, or, god forbid, just hang out in a group for a bit, they could get a read on what's going on - or even just gather information to use to try to turn some HGs. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I tried but the audio quality from the hot tub/pool area sucks ass so bad that I have to crank it to hear parts of it and then Jason's loud ass voice practically makes me go deaf in the right ear (oh, the days when I could do a two day, back to back Metallica concert extravaganza). I did my best, editing a bit for overlapping voices and the shitty audio.

It starts out with Jessica bringing up Audrey, calling her the first transgender HG.
Jason: "What the fuck does that mean? She was a she?"
Cody: "It was a dude dressed up like a chick."
Jason: "Okay, it was a dude. I was like..."

Jessica warns them that they're walking a thin line talking like that.

Cody: "What? That's what it was! Am I not saying it right?"
Jason: "I mean, how do you explain that without saying those words?"
Jessica: "Anyway, um..."
(I can't understand what Jason says there, something about climbing a pole? And then Jessica again does the "first transgender HG" bit.)

Cody laughs.
Jason: "Well, I'm not... was it a he or a she first?"

And then someone who is either Cody or Matt says "Wemll, I'm not going to get into that". 

In conclusion: Cody tossed the ball but Jason caught it and ran into the end zone of UGH!

For me, both of them are wrong and gross. I don't want Jason's participation to be overshadowed by Cody's comments. I'd like to think that both men can learn and grow in their thirties but I'm not so sure. They didn't seem to understand or care how transphobic they were coming across in that clip. 

3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Is anyone else kinda curious about the bolded part? I can't quite figure out what happened with Matt there. He seemed like he was going to bring Audrey's name into it or her preferred pronoun and then he just kinda swallowed it and went with the less person "you're saying it" bit. Was it that he didn't want the he/she debate to continue? Did he just honestly blank on her name for a moment? Did he catch himself about to call her it? The more I think about that particular line, the more I wonder about it. I'm probably just putting too much thought into it.

To my recollection, Matt's never watched the show so he probably just blanked on her name, or was trying to find a way to word his sentence to the boys properly. He seemed to be uncomfortable with the conversation, like Jess, especially with how defensive Cody and Jason were getting. I'm glad he also decided to speak up. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

HeManWomanHatersClubLittleRascals.jpeg

Well, we care but yeah. I didn't even feel sad about it when I typed it. It's like it's not a season of Big Brother without a healthy dose of misogyny. 

The height of ego! I'm quoting myself (for a reason!) but it kinda feels like I'm liking my own Facebook comment or something.

Probably too much thought.  I saw Matt trying to diffuse the conversation without going deeply into the topic.  

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

To my recollection, Matt's never watched the show so he probably just blanked on her name, or was trying to find a way to word his sentence to the boys properly. He seemed to be uncomfortable with the conversation, like Jess, especially with how defensive Cody and Jason were getting. I'm glad he also decided to speak up. 

15 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Probably too much thought.  I saw Matt trying to diffuse the conversation without going deeply into the topic.  

I figured as much. Sometimes, when you're expecting to be offended, you start looking for it in places where it isn't to continue to justify how you feel (and feed that feeling more). I'll have another cup of coffee and get my head screwed on right. 

15 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

For me, both of them are wrong and gross. I don't want Jason's participation to be overshadowed by Cody's comments. I'd like to think that both men can learn and grow in their thirties but I'm not so sure. They didn't seem to understand or care how transphobic they were coming across in that clip. 

Oh, yes, without a doubt. They were both equal in their grossness. Towards the end, Jason kept hammering away at the he/she/it bit but I'm kind of not surprised. I'm sure he's capable of independent thought but he seems to conform and respond to whatever topic is in a conversation the same way those around him are. So if they're being gross, he'll be gross but ramp it up a bit. Then the exact opposite conversation will happen with a different group and he'll do the same thing, getting loud about the opposite point. It's like he plays Follow the Leader but then tries to be louder than the leader. (I don't watch a lot of Jason on the feeds because ugh, so I could have the wrong read on him.)

ETA: And that's not meant to absolve Jason. Just an observation.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3

Matt is fine with his position, he and Raven have a final 3 deal with Paul, doncha know.   Mark is heart sick over losing Elena (never had her) so is useless in any plan to evict Paul, unless Elena is part of the deal. 

39 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I don't see it. He's [Cody] already trying to get in with Jason and Kevin, trying to make plans for later.

This could be good, if it works, I suppose. 

So what has Kevin said about the women that is gross? 

15 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I agree, he has good reason. BUT  He came in angry.  He is living the consequences of his actions.   The circus display was horrendous and stupid, granted.  Cody is not an innocent victim though.  Jessica sees this. 

He turned his alliance against him by not talking strategy with them and his desire to evict Paul and his plan B, Christmas.  What did he expect?  Loyalty, that is what.  And just why would anyone be loyal to him?  They had zero reason.  He betrayed them, in essence.  I have no sympathy for this angry hateful man.  

So yeah, Cody has fucked up egregiously on several levels:

1. Right out of the gate Cody betrayed his lack of trust in his own alliance and (futilely, as it turned out) attacked his perceived opposition - thereby alienating everybody in the House in one fell swoop.
  2. Cody subsequently has consistently refused to acknowledge his own culpability for the results, complaining "the entire House is against me" - when in fact he turned his back to the entire House first, allies and opposition alike.  

Wah wah fucking wah.  Been there, done that, one Hanes short-sleeve, please.  Neither of these are even my biggest gripe with Cody, though.  That distinction is reserved for the fact that not only has Cody tanked his own game, he has continually tanked Jessica's as well.  

Initially it was Cody and Jessica pulling each other into a just-you-and-me-babe Cone of Silence built for two which totally segregated both from the rest of the House, whereupon they proceeded to lick each other's wounds (and whatever else presented itself for licking) and fuss about how mean all those Other People were being.  Social game-wise?  It's a bold strategy, Cotton; let's see how that plays out for them.  :P

IMHO worst of all, though, is Cody's continued active torpedoing of Jessica's game since his return to the House - and I'm not talking about the reinstatement of the C&J-patented Cone of Silence, stupid though that was.  I'm referring to Cody's apparent complete and total inability to let Jessica carry on a Game conversation without attacking the person with whom she is talking.  

The conversation immediately following Paul's HoH nom of J&C is a perfect example.  Cody didn't need to be up in that HoH Room (hell, Cody acknowledged he shouldn't be), but he goes up anyway - and what does Cody do once he's there?  Why, Cody goes above and beyond to destroy any attempt by Paul and Jessica to have any semblance of an actual conversation.  Every conversational break between Jessica and Paul, and Cody disrupts it by talking over both Paul AND Jessica with yet another vent against Paul - to the point and potential for conversation is destroyed, and disintegrates into a shouting match between Cody and Paul.  Was there much chance for any meaningful dialogue in that conversation?  Probably not, especially given the emotionally charged post-nom atmosphere.  But that doesn't mean you go out of your way to poison that same atmosphere further to the point there's ZERO chance - and you sure as hell don't insert yourself into a conversation your best ally in the House is having for that specific purpose.

Cody wants to tank his own game?  Sure!  Go for it, boy howdy, and go with God.  But Cody's apparent complete and total inability to allow Jessica the freedom to have a simple conversation with someone else without his (intentionally?) disastrous, disruptive input?  No bueno, buddy.

in typing this, I found myself somewhat surprised by my depth of anger towards Cody for this behavior, until I realized why.  Cody's tactics - isolating Jessica, refusing to let her converse with other people, injecting himself into and breaking up any conversation which does happen to occur?  These all follow the preliminary steps of a classic abuser model - monopolizing their target's time, cutting off all their target's outside references, coercing their target into focusing on the one thing the target should "rightly" be focusing on - the abuser, of course.  

By no means am I saying Cody is an abuser - but this pattern of behavior is disturbing as shit.

6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

My impression was Matt was trying to communicate that the scope of this issue went beyond just Audrey, or any one person, for that matter hence the shift away from an individual to the generic.  Matt's communication style is so low-key (or lackadaisical, take your pick), though, that I don't know / doubt his transmission was received as intended.

• Love 12
4 hours ago, Rbonnie said:

I agree. And I just listened again...she's talking about her stomach, and she says since she and Raven have the severe form not the easily treatable form (she's awful) if it's not helped (by giving her money)  it could lead to failure to thrive and to organ failure.  So he says, yes, if treatment doesn't work it would fail like any other organ, heart failure, kidney failure, liver failure...he is merely pointing out that any organ can be subject to organ failure.  But this sicko jumps on it and says so you're saying there are many ways to die from gastroparesis as though he was listing possible consequences to other organs from her disease.  It's revolting.  He may also have been about to correct her by explaining what he was saying, and as you point out, they cut the video there 

No question you are correct in the bolded and that's why it cut off. 

Yes, your stomach is paralyzed and that is called 'failure.' Failure of your stomach will NOT lead to failure of other organs automatically. When the stomach, with the help of the stimulator and meds, has given up the ghost, you have a feeding tube placed. Not ideal but better than dying. 

But, as Raven has stated on the show, she doesn't WANT a feeding tube ever and will just give up and die. Ok then, good on ya but don't f'ing keep grafting for money when your sorry *ss knows that you WILL accept a feeding tube over death. If for no other reason than to continue to be the center of attention and take, take, take from others who are duped. 

Also, no f's to give Raven on my end IF she is a victim of MbP. Simply because at this point in her life, she's receiving top notch care and nurses, medical personnel and Dr. Abell himself would have talked to Raven about the situation with her mother and explained that she's a victim or whatnot. They would have protected Raven as much as possible themselves and tried to help her steer clear of her mom for the safety of her health. So I feel that it isn't a case of MbP going on here. I think the damn apple didn't fall far from the tree and dear Raven is loving this ruse for money and sympathy just as much as dear old Mom. 

The thing that really hurts me deep down is that Raven and her mom are taking advantage of Dr. Abell's kind heart and deep desire to help GI sufferers. He's the type of man to err on the side of the patient and that is no doubt why he agreed to make the video in the first place. He works his butt off on the national stage and with the N.I.H to further research and education and assistance for sufferers and these bitches are riding his coat tails hard. F off Walton family! 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Towards the end, Jason kept hammering away at the he/she/it bit but I'm kind of not surprised. I'm sure he's capable of independent thought but he seems to conform and respond to whatever topic is in a conversation the same way those around him are. So if they're being gross, he'll be gross but ramp it up a bit. Then the exact opposite conversation will happen with a different group and he'll do the same thing, getting loud about the opposite point. It's like he plays Follow the Leader but then tries to be louder than the leader. (I don't watch a lot of Jason on the feeds because ugh, so I could have the wrong read on him.)

ETA: And that's not meant to absolve Jason. Just an observation.

ITA.  In the BB15 discussions I coined the term "reflector" to describe GinaMarie's behavior: GM rarely spontaneously voiced opinions of her own - but whenever somebody else expressed a relatively strong or controversial opinion, GM would reflect the same thing right back at them, only stronger and louder.  Personally, it looked to me like a long-ingrained habit developed by GM to allow her to "fit in" socially with any group setting in which she found herself involved; when the topic of opinion was something in the nature of (for example) racism, though, it meant she came across as the biggest, loudest racist in the group.  Jason's behavior is strikingly similar.

• Love 4

@Nashville.  Good post.  It hadn't occurred to me until you mentioned it that Cody is following the pattern of an emotional abuser.  I am not saying he is either but his possessive and protective actions do reflect that.   He has mentioned not being able to hold onto love.  

• Love 2

Raven and Matt were just making out in the HOH room.  They were alone and then she pointed to the bed and said, "There's a bed right here."  Thank God they left and it didn't turn in to anything more.  I wouldn't put it past those two to do it in the HOH room when it's not even their HOH.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, wings707 said:

@Nashville.  Good post.  It hadn't occurred to me until you mentioned it that Cody is following the pattern of an emotional abuser.  I am not saying he is either but his possessive and protective actions do reflect that.   He has mentioned not being able to hold onto love.  

That's an awfully big leap, I think he really like Jess a lot, and shes a brat!

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, Hello Lady said:

That's an awfully big leap, I think he really like Jess a lot, and shes a brat!

Of course he does.  He has said he is in love with her!  No leap, @Nashville mentioned the.resemblance and I agreed.  Neither of us said he was an abuser!    And btw abusers love their victims.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 6
Just now, wings707 said:

Of course he does.  He has said he is in love with her!  No leap, @Nashville mentioned this e

resemblance and I agreed.  Neither of us said he was an abuser!    And btw abusers love their victims.  

Yes, I lived with one. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

Raven says if she has 2 votes against her, she will murder Mark.

Just now, zorak said:

Raven says if looks could kill, Mark would've been dead at the veto meeting.  She says Alex was shooting lasers out of her eyes.

Not only is Raven preoccupied with her own death, now she's all about Mark's death. Damn, girl. Cool it a bit. We'll all get there eventually. It's not a race.

• Love 10
Just now, Callaphera said:

Not only is Raven preoccupied with her own death, now she's all about Mark's death. Damn, girl. Cool it a bit. We'll all get there eventually. It's not a race.

Funny thing is after the feeds came back, Jess was outside in the pool with Cody.  She said, "Well, at least I'm not dying."

• Love 15
Just now, wings707 said:

Of course he does.  He has said he is in love with her!  No leap, @Nashville mentioned this e

resemblance and I agreed.  Neither of us said he was an abuser!    And btw abusers love their victims.  

...at least, they think they do ; that level of control is what passes for "love" in their minds.

And please take note - I most specifically did NOT say Cody was an abuser, simply that I saw disturbing parallels in his pattern of behavior.  Zero accusation.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Nashville said:

...at least, they think they do ; that level of control is what passes for "love" in their minds.

And please take note - I most specifically did NOT say Cody was an abuser, simply that I saw disturbing parallels in his pattern of behavior.  Zero accusation.

And I agreed with his parallels.  Lol

I am in the woods with no twitter.  Who are the 3 on the  block, please.