Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Is Ramses for sure going? I know that what Paul wants Paul gets. But I'm only counting 4 certain votes to evict Ramses. What's the current assumed vote breakdown?

As far as I know the only ones who are voting Josh out are Cody, Mark and Elena.  

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Pretty much.

VTE Josh: Cody, Elena, Mark

VTE Ramses: Paul, Christmas, Matt, Raven, Alex

Wild Cards: Jason (likely to do what Alex demands him to do); Kevin (likely to throw a hinky vote)

My only hope left is that both Kevin and Jason go wild and vote Josh out.  That would make the score tied.  

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Vixenstud said:

So, Jessica would have to use the temptation BEFORE votes were done or can she do it after?

Before the votes. She just has to announce before the vote that she wants to use it.

Which, if I were Big Brother, I would be calling Jessica into the DR first (if she wasn't HoH) every week until the Halting Hex was over so that she could privately use it, have everyone vote like normal, and then have a locked door when the person voted out went to leave. Then have Julie pop on the screen and explain about the Halting Hex being used and so on and so forth.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Which, if I were Big Brother, I would be calling Jessica into the DR first (if she wasn't HoH) every week until the Halting Hex was over so that she could privately use it, have everyone vote like normal, and then have a locked door when the person voted out went to leave. Then have Julie pop on the screen and explain about the Halting Hex being used and so on and so forth.

There are many, many merits to this plan.  Wish it were true.  That would be awesome.

However, that would deprive us of the comedy gold of Jessica standing up and repeating that ridiculous rhyme three times in front of everyone gathered in the living room.  The expressions of bum-squizzlement on everyone's faces would be so much fun!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, HurricaneVal said:

However, that would deprive us of the comedy gold of Jessica standing up and repeating that ridiculous rhyme three times in front of everyone gathered in the living room.  The expressions of bum-squizzlement on everyone's faces would be so much fun!

Does she actually have to repeat that or was that just to "activate" the Halting Hex in the Den of Temptation?

There are drawbacks to how I would roll with it. If Jessica is the first in the DR (save for HoH weeks) for three weeks, someone *coughPaulcough* would notice. As HoH, if they were still doing the private HoH/Julie chats that they used to before the vote, it could be used then. But then I like to think of their twists and work them out for maximum drama. If they hadn't applied the "before the vote" contingency to it, it could have been a lot of fun. I mean, it probably will still be a lot of fun when it's used, if only for the look on Paul's face, but it will be short-lived.

• Love 1

You know what, it might be fun if Paul gets HOH and then noms Cody/Jessica only for Jessica to use the Halting Hex. That would be fun for about 5 minutes!

That would be perfect, now that you mention it!

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Slider said:

You know what, it might be fun if Paul gets HOH and then noms Cody/Jessica only for Jessica to use the Halting Hex. That would be fun for about 5 minutes!

That would be perfect, now that you mention it!

It would be perfect....except for the fact that Paul already knows that she has it, right?  

Ramses went to Jessica earlier yesterday evening about having a feeling that he might be the one they are going to vote out.  If he didn't go back to her after getting confirmation from Kevin about it... then he's a dumbass.  She told him that if at any point she felt he might go home she would take him off.  Unfortunately Cody talked her out of that a couple of times.  And so did Elena since she's clueless. 

• Love 1

Ramses had SEVERAL times where he could of went and spoke to Jess last night. He also could of woken her up and spoken to her, his game life is on the line and if he wants to be in the game he should of been more proactive. Especially after Kevin told him to go and talk to Jessica ASAP, and also he was laying in the middle room last night and some people were slipping up. 

If he doesn't want to save himself that's all on him. 

• Love 6

I get that bad gameplay is just a given in BB, since they mostly cast morons, but even while I know that people are routinely going to do dumb things (because they are dumb) it still gets me every time it happens. There is just no logic behind Cody not wanting to take Ramses down and Ramses, of course, sucks, and it is all just so depressing. I don't even like Cody and Jessica and I could care less about Ramses, but it is the principle of it all that just gets to me. You're playing a game for $500,000 and you're not even slightly putting thought into it. Ugh. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

I get that bad gameplay is just a given in BB, since they mostly cast morons, but even while I know that people are routinely going to do dumb things (because they are dumb) it still gets me every time it happens. There is just no logic behind Cody not wanting to take Ramses down and Ramses, of course, sucks, and it is all just so depressing. I don't even like Cody and Jessica and I could care less about Ramses, but it is the principle of it all that just gets to me. You're playing a game for $500,000 and you're not even slightly putting thought into it. Ugh. 

There was no reason to put Ramses up in the first place. You don't use someone who has no allies in the house as a pawn.

• Love 10

I just don't understand why Jessica didn't take a shot at Paul as soon as his immunity was over. I know that we know that she wouldn't have the votes (or might not, without some serious game work being done in the house). But some close observation of the house should tip them off that all the other HGs are so far up Paul's ass, they're tickling his uvula. Some promises, some deals - that you can go back on strategically, provided you don't go back on all of them at once - and you might be able to get the numbers. You'd need the right block partner for him but it would have been possible.

Sometimes, this outside looking in perspective sucks. Because you can see the ways that they can wiggle their way in if it's done carefully and by a good game player, yet hey, let's waste an HoH on Ramses/Josh on the block. Why not? It's a trust exercise! Too bad no one's gonna be there to catch them when they go to fall back. 

• Love 7

Exactly Brian Cronin! This is not what I signed up for and I'm mad that I care so much. I just want to see something happen. It's a bummer. Casting really needs to take note.

• Love 3

It would be perfect....except for the fact that Paul already knows that she has it, right?  

He doesn't know what it does.  None of them do.  No one except Jessica, and now Cody, knows.

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Cutty said:

There was no reason to put Ramses up in the first place. You don't use someone who has no allies in the house as a pawn.

Agreed. Always put up 2 people you don't care about going home, especially if it flips. If you want Ramses in the house for your game, you pull him down and put someone up that you, don't care if they leave and also someone that you don't think the house would flip on. Honestly I think Alex would of been her best bet- there is no way that the two of them would ever see eye to eye. She put you up last week and you say I'm just making sure that Josh leaves so to pay you back I'm putting you up Alex. 

Josh I think would totally go home over Alex. 

3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I just don't understand why Jessica didn't take a shot at Paul as soon as his immunity was over. I know that we know that she wouldn't have the votes (or might not, without some serious game work being done in the house). But some close observation of the house should tip them off that all the other HGs are so far up Paul's ass, they're tickling his uvula. Some promises, some deals - that you can go back on strategically, provided you don't go back on all of them at once - and you might be able to get the numbers. You'd need the right block partner for him but it would have been possible.

Sometimes, this outside looking in perspective sucks. Because you can see the ways that they can wiggle their way in if it's done carefully and by a good game player, yet hey, let's waste an HoH on Ramses/Josh on the block. Why not? It's a trust exercise! Too bad no one's gonna be there to catch them when they go to fall back. 

Agreed. Especially since she has the Halting Hex, it allows her the flexibility to be a bit more ballsy. She knows if she takes a shot and misses, at least she has the HH to fall back on if he retaliates. Also, if you backdoor him- you have 4 days to convince the rest of the house to get rid of him. That's a lot of time. I know he'll be hustling as well- but then so should you. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I feel pretty confident that Jessica and Cody would not have been able to get Paul out this week. He has too many people willing to fall on a sword for him. They'd all sacrifice the other person beside him, whether that's Mark, Raven, Kevin, or whoever. He'd get them all to vote out the person he was up against. Unfortunately, these minions are too snowed by Paul right now. Though they could have gotten out an ally, but Jody still believe that they're not immediate targets and they can save themselves an extra week...which they can't, because everyone in the house will be gunning for them (or Mark). 

Also, I think they all believe that Paul is still safe this week...even though Cody said in his DR during Battle Back that Paul's safety would be up. 

It might be simple for us outside of the house, but it's sometimes more complicated inside. We know that Jody's not safe at all next week. They, however, have no idea. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

They can't put Alex up, because she is somehow going to work with them despite the fact that she is clearly not going to work with them. 

Alex would've been the perfect nom. She just put Jessica up! 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Cutty said:

Alex would've been the perfect nom. She just put Jessica up! 

But they're all one big happy family again because Jessica won the HoH, which means that everyone likes them again. Because...you know...reasons. So they have to do what the "house" wants, and what the house wants is to get rid of that awful Josh who is so mean to Jessica and Cody. And no one likes Ramses. So they're just doing what the house wants, because they're in an alliance with the rest of the house that just voted Cody out two weeks ago for...reasons. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Jessica has moments of clarity. She was saying just yesterday that she doesn't trust anyone and that it wouldn't surprise her to see them vote off Ramses. Yet she refuses to do anything about it. Cody coming back into the house has killed her game.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 2
Just now, Cutty said:

Jessica has moments of clarity. She was saying just yesterday that she doesn't trust anyone and that it wouldn't surprise her to see them vote off Ramses. Yet she refuses to do anything about it. 

Her weak woman brain just didn't understand why these nominations are perfect and must not be changed.

• Love 1
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I feel pretty confident that Jessica and Cody would not have been able to get Paul out this week. He has too many people willing to fall on a sword for him. They'd all sacrifice the other person beside him, whether that's Mark, Raven, Kevin, or whoever. He'd get them all to vote out the person he was up against. Unfortunately, these minions are too snowed by Paul right now. Though they could have gotten out an ally, but Jody still believe that they're not immediate targets and they can save themselves an extra week...which they can't, because everyone in the house will be gunning for them (or Mark). 

Also, I think they all believe that Paul is still safe this week...even though Cody said in his DR during Battle Back that Paul's safety would be up. 

It might be simple for us outside of the house, but it's sometimes more complicated inside. We know that Jody's not safe at all next week. They, however, have no idea. 

I don't deny it would be hard. It would be a hell of a move to pull off if they could do it. The key would be picking up the stragglers that are on the outside. If you can get Jason away from Alex's influence, if you can talk to Kevin, if you bring Ramses to your side, etc. Even if they can't quite pull it off, a vote that's not unanimous (three or four for Paul, the rest evicting the other block warmer) could be enough to shake the other side. Then you start the argument "Well, if it's you against Paul on the block next week, are you going to throw away your chance at half a million so that he can stay? Are you willing to go before jury to keep Paul here?" 

It would depend on a lot of luck, too. The anti-Paul side would have to win HoH (and likely Veto). Even if you're slowly chipping away at his minions while he evades you, you would weaken him.

But the real problem wouldn't be the luck. The real problem is Jessica and Cody would not only have to stop fucking every minute of the day, they would actually have to *gasp* leave the HoH room and commune with the unwashed masses. And we all know that ain't gonna happen. 

A Vanessa could pull it off, though it would be messy and involve a lot of tears and blood on hands. Sadly, there are no Vanessas in the house this year.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3

The Story of Jess & Cody this week: 

Cody: I'm going to listen to whatever Jessica wants to do- since I was an idiot last time and she's going to control the game going forward. 

Jessica to Cody: You are going to listen to what I want to do and I am going to control our game moving forward. Because you were an idiot last time 

Jessica to Cody: I made great strides this week and integrated myself into the house. 

HOH COMP: It is 10 v. 2 and everyone tries to rattle them and get them out of the game- by not only making Josh scream and yell Meatball a thousand times- but they were allowed to give punishments to them- and they literally got THEM ALL except one. So clearly you have no allies and they want you both gone. Jess wins HOH. 

Cody to Jessica: You should put up Ramses because he has no Allies. 

Jessica: Okay, sounds great. 

Nominations & Veto played.- Jess wins Veto. 

Jessica to Cody: I feel uneasy about leaving Ramses on the block because I have a feeling they will stab us in the back, and I want Ramses in the game. So I think I should pull him down and put Alex up. 

Cody: Well if they do then we know that they did it- and I'll make their life a living hell- Plus Alex is the best ever in all the land of ever- so just keep Ramses up there- they aren't going to do that- they all know better. They are going to do what the HOH wants. 

Jess to Cody: You are right Cody I should always listen to you- you are so smart. 

End Scene. 

So Ridiculous. They deserve to be blindsided thinking that people are going to follow the HOH & that Jess has made strides in the house. THEY WANTED YOU BOTH OUT OF THE COMP. I can't. 

• Love 12
(edited)
24 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I get that bad gameplay is just a given in BB, since they mostly cast morons, but even while I know that people are routinely going to do dumb things (because they are dumb) it still gets me every time it happens.

I wonder how much the isolation factor plays into this group behavior.  We see it almost every season with all sorts of different people.  

The no music and no reading would get to me.  TV not so much.  

With no incoming information, they always go way off on tangents of paranoia and blow things way out of proportion, since there really isn't a good way of confirming things and everybody is lying some of the time.

This herd mentality may be a defense mechanism.  Most people don't have any experience with isolation like that before the game starts.  You are now surrounded by strangers who you need for your safety, but can't really trust any of them.

It must be quite disconcerting

eta:  They all become legends in their own minds.

Edited by PaperTree
  • Love 3

There's no way that they could get rid of Paul this week, but they could at least put him on the block with one of his allies. But no, despite him nominating them and getting Cody evicted, they somehow don't want to go right at him and at least make sure to take away one of his minions. They, themselves, talk about his minions and then don't make a clear move to get rid of one! It's so, so stupid. 

• Love 3

If Ramses still goes, because Josh still has three days to screw it up, it would at least be a wake up call to Mark and Elena that they were left out of the house alliance.  There would still be a shift of sorts.  Whether or not they are smart enough to align with Jessica and Cody after that, who knows.

• Love 1
Just now, Slider said:

If Ramses still goes, because Josh still has three days to screw it up, it would at least be a wake up call to Mark and Elena that they were left out of the house alliance.  There would still be a shift of sorts.  Whether or not they are smart enough to align with Jessica and Cody after that, who knows.

I guarantee you that Paul would convince Elena that he had to keep her in the dark so as to not spoil the blindside in about 10 seconds. 

• Love 3
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

There's no way that they could get rid of Paul this week, but they could at least put him on the block with one of his allies. But no, despite him nominating them and getting Cody evicted, they somehow don't want to go right at him and at least make sure to take away one of his minions. They, themselves, talk about his minions and then don't make a clear move to get rid of one! It's so, so stupid. 

Well, as we learned in last night's episode, it would be "petty" of Cody to put Paul on the block this week.

"Petty". Of Cody.

Who didn't win HoH.

I must be womaning wrong. I don't get all starry-eyed and fall to my knees and "yes, sir, whatever you want, sir" at the sight of a penis. I should work on that.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

I wonder how much the isolation factor plays into this group behavior.  We see it almost every season with all sorts of different people.  

The no music and no reading would get to me.  TV not so much.  

With no incoming information, they always go way off on tangents of paranoia and blow things way out of proportion, since there really isn't a good way of confirming things and everybody is lying some of the time.

This herd mentality may be a defense mechanism.  Most people don't have any experience with isolation like that before the game starts.  You are now surrounded by strangers who you need for your safety, but can't really trust any of them.

It must be quite disconcerting

It's clearly disconcerting and I think it explains a lot of what they do, but what kills me about this is that they are aware enough to know the situation in the house and they just willfully decided to ignore it because they were just so confident in their own power. So dumb. 

• Love 1
(edited)

See, I don't think it matters if they have the votes to get out Paul or not. They have nothing to lose by taking the shot as he will be coming after them anyway. If he stays (likely), he will have served the pawn purpose they are going for much better than Ramses ever could. Their target, Josh, would leave as planned. If the minions decide to wake up and vote Paul out, it's a huge win for Jess/Cody (and the rest of the house too - which is why MAYBE the minions would be tempted to take the shot if he was up there as none of them would have to get BLOOD ON THEIR HANDS and he's out pre-jury so they're truly rid of his ass). 

He'd very likely stay, but what does that change for Jess/Cody? They have safety for at least another week due to the hex, and they know Paul is coming after them the first chance he gets. The problem is, I think Jess really believes that these bs "safe" noms are helping build a bridge for them with Paul's people. She's wrong, and their target w/him and his "people" will be even bigger once she uses the hex anyway. So make a fucking move, girl!!  I think Elena and Jason (and Ramses, if she saves him) would be willing to work with Jess (if she can keep Cody in line), and this scenario is WAY more likely if Paul leaves. If he doesn't, they are in the exact same spot they are now, but without Josh as a number for Paul. How is this a losing proposition either way?? 

ETA: well... I guess if the veto meeting is over and nothing changed, my above rant is meaningless. Carry on.

These people are so stupid.

Edited by yankee1151
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, yankee1151 said:

See, I don't think it matters if they have the votes to get out Paul or not. They have nothing to lose by taking the shot as he will be coming after them anyway. If he stays (likely), he will have served the pawn purpose they are going for much better than Ramses ever could. Their target, Josh, would leave as planned. If the minions decide to wake up and vote Paul out, it's a huge win for Jess/Cody (and the rest of the house too - which is why MAYBE the minions would be tempted to take the shot if he was up there as none of them would have to get BLOOD ON THEIR HANDS and he's out pre-jury so they're truly rid of his ass). 

He'd very likely stay, but what does that change for Jess/Cody? They have safety for at least another week due to the hex, and they know Paul is coming after them the first chance he gets. The problem is, I think Jess really believes that these bs "safe" noms are helping build a bridge for them with Paul's people. She's wrong, and their target w/him and his "people" will be even bigger once she uses the hex anyway. So make a fucking move, girl!!  I think Elena and Jason (and Ramses, if she saves him) would be willing to work with Jess (if she can keep Cody in line), and this scenario is WAY more likely if Paul leaves. If he doesn't, they are in the exact same spot they are now, but without Josh as a number for Paul. How is this a losing proposition either way?? 

Yep, it's just a dumb move. Things are clearly too far gone to try to go back to the way things were, but Jessica and Cody don't want to believe that...because Cody's dumb. 

Just now, PaperTree said:

Recipe for the best blindsides  :)

True. The show knows how to set up blindsides. Just have lots of dumb HGs, so we get them every year.

2 minutes ago, gunderda said:

hmph..... well i guess... BYE RAMSES!  

not real sad though, that guy kinda drives me bonkers.  more so than josh

And yes, I really won't miss Ramses, it really is just the principle for me. I hate to watch people be willfully dumb in games. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, gunderda said:

hmph..... well i guess... BYE RAMSES!  

not real sad though, that guy kinda drives me bonkers.  more so than josh

There's a slim - very very very slim, so slim you can barely see it - chance that Ramses could survive this week. But it would have to be a massive Josh blow up and it would have to directed towards Paul's people, rather than Mark and Cody.

So it'll never happen. Hope you enjoyed your pre-jury stay in the house, Ramses!

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, Slider said:

He doesn't know what it does.  None of them do.  No one except Jessica, and now Cody, knows.

Paul does not know for sure Jessica has the hex.  He made a good guess based on her behavior.  So did I!  She was not good at diverting attention away from herself.  

• Love 1
(edited)

The only things keeping this from being up there with one of the worst HoHs in BB history (like Howie nominating James/Sarah in BB6 level) is that they were going to be the minority no matter what, they have the Halting Hex and at least Jessica and Cody don't seem to really care if Ramses goes (I mean, they care in that they want Josh gone, but they don't care about losing Ramses in a vacuum) 

EDITED TO ADD: Hmmm...after re-watching the show yesterday and seeing Jessica and Cody specifically say, "We need to get one of Paul, Alex, Christmas and Josh out of the game this week" and then not putting up two of them for nominations...I might have to rethink just HOW bad this HoH was.  It could be way up there in terms of awfulness. 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 4

Jessica explained why she did what she did during the show and to me it made sense.  I think they just wanted to lay low with the hopes of not being targeted for a couple weeks.  She's got 3 weeks to go - if she can try to keep the peace so she doesn't have to use her halting hex until week 4 then I say more power to her.  

I'm thinking Raven borrowed Jessica's lipstick.... Jessica has a dark color on now.. but it actually looks good... 

• Love 2
(edited)
8 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Jessica explained why she did what she did during the show and to me it made sense.  I think they just wanted to lay low with the hopes of not being targeted for a couple weeks.  She's got 3 weeks to go - if she can try to keep the peace so she doesn't have to use her halting hex until week 4 then I say more power to her.  

Except that Cody ruined that opportunity for them in Week 1. A little self-awareness and they would realize that. They're the Big Targets and they* don't have the social game savvy to turn it around. Barring them passing HoH back and forth every week (and some key Veto wins), they pretty much have Juror #1 and #2 stamped on their asses. 

ETA: *Jessica might be able to turn it around. Jessica and Cody as a pair? Nope.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

The only things keeping this from being up there with one of the worst HoHs in BB history (like Howie nominating James/Sarah in BB6 level) is that they were going to be the minority no matter what, they have the Halting Hex and at least Jessica and Cody don't seem to really care if Ramses goes. 

I think they care more than they want to admit. Cody was talking about losing his shit on everyone if this happened and Jess appeared to be seriously considering using the veto even though in her mind this would destroy all the good will she built up while Cody was gone (bullshit, but she believes it). Most importantly, they REALLY don't want Paul to get his way and they REALLY REALLY hate Josh. I think they very much care if Ramses goes, which is why putting up Paul (or at least Alex) would be a win/win (get out Josh, OR if the "pawn" goes home it weakens that side and gets rid of a player with, you know, ALLIES). Losing a player with zero allies (who could have potentially been a number for them, because clearly no one else wants him) and keeping a legit enemy who is also a Paul minion is more than just a waste of an HOH. It's as if Paul himself had won HOH (and Cody won veto). Ramses would go in that scenario (maybe Mark, but probably Ramses). So LOL to Jess and Cody doing the second best thing for Paul's game right now. 

Ugh. Jess was much better without Cody. She would have used the veto had he not come back (or perhaps made better noms to begin with). This is why I could never get on board with wanting him to win the Battle Back. Besides the fact that he's a psycho tool whose only redeeming quality as far as I can see is that he wants to get rid of Paul (but apparently not now, so whatever dude), he's also TERRIBLE at this game and makes Jess second guess her own ideas which are at the very least, not complete delusions like his own. 

This season sucks. Kevin and Xmas are the only ones I don't hate who are also playing the game, and both are still currently up Paul's ass at least to some degree.  I can't even find humor in Raven's OTT death declarations anymore because I want to punch her in the throat every time she appears. 

• Love 2
(edited)

I have decided to rename the couples.

Jody is now Cess ...like cess pool

Maven is now Ratt...the extra t is for two deadly diseases

Marlena is now Elk...big dumb animals.

Edited by Machiabelly
  • Love 19
(edited)
1 hour ago, Victim Noises said:

Everyone is having a laugh about the silly rhyme Jessica has to repeat to use the Halting Hex. Should be a riot!

I know this is a very dated reference (because I'm old), but it does sound like something Samantha would have to say on Bewitched.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 6

Come on DR, it is time to question Kevin on just why he wants Ramses out and wants to keep Josh.  Is this what YOU want or are you just going along.   Come on, you can do this.  God knows you have done worse, ask Dom, she talks to him.  

(edited)
7 minutes ago, Machiabelly said:

Maven is now Ratt...the extra t is for two deadly diseases

That's an insult to the amazing 80's rock band. Who, coincidentally, could give Raven some makeup tips.

Okay, "amazing" might be pushing it.

3 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I know this is a very dated reference (because I'm old), but it does sound like something Samantha would have to say on Bewitched.

Bonus points if she tries to twitch her nose after saying it.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 5
(edited)
7 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jessica is telling Cody that Christmas asked her permission to vote for Ramses.  Jessica wants it to be unanimous and told her so.

well... if she wants it to be unanimous she'd better tell Cody, Elena and Mark to change their votes. LOL at these clueless motherfuckers.

ETA - Mark, not Matt. Same/same in terms of usefulness....

Edited by yankee1151
  • Love 2