Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, zorak said:

Dominique is up in HOH confronting Ramses about the fact that he's been throwing her name around.  Paul and Mark are there, too.  She says she wanted them there so they could be witnesses so Ramses couldn't lie about what is being said while she's confronting him.

Oh, Paul's there? No way. I won't believe it since he hasn't been on screen and he's been silent. Nope.

Oh, I see him now. I am super surprised how silent Paul is. 

ETA: Never mind, he's speaking now. Paul's seriously going to get too far in this house. I'm hoping that it changes once his safety's up at the end of this week. I doubt it.

• Love 1
(edited)

Last night many of the HGs were in the kitchen having a convo about philosophy, religion, lucid dreaming, and every other deep question known to mankind*, and I couldn't decide if it was a terrific change of pace or laughably ridiculous. I was recently cleaning out my attic and came across a journal from college. Reading it now, twenty years later, I was mesmerized by its tortured and self-absorbed style, and could not stop laughing at myself.  Like, it's not that everything I wrote and thought was totally untrue, but the way in which I expressed it was so fucking bloviated and self-important. I thank my lucky stars that it was only in a journal that no one else has read instead of being on tv/online to enter the media stream for EVER. On the other hand, their discussion was a heckuva lot more entertaining than watching paint dry (i.e. make-up application), so I'm not really complaining, just smiling like a buddha from my worldly, middle-aged perspective.

*For example, Paul was expounding on how so many of his philosophy professors went from being hardcore atheists to devout Christians, saying that one of them, in essence, PROVED LOGICALLY the existence of God. Uh, how has the rest of the world not heard about this?!? Go design some more t-shirts, you junior fuckwit.**

**Again, I'm all for the expression of ideas and opinions, but how about a little humility and perspective, dude?

Edited by Dewey Decimate
  • Love 10

DR got on the speaker and did tell them the plane did not say Dom and Mark.  The fish stopped and I caught the last of Doms sentence.  She said, she heard then say that "on air."

6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Heh. I'm remembering what Jason said last night about the fake allies coming up to claim the HOH room. Look at who's alone with Ramses up in HOH. Dominique. She's blaming him for a target on her back. Um...yeah, this is not on Ramses. He's the real scapegoat. 

Dom vs Ramses is entertaining. She's just blabbing on and on. I am so cool with her possibly getting evicted, and I can't wait until she's put up. She's going to be blaming everyone and she's going to blow up. I think Paul's going to want her out because I don't think he wants a hothead to be his ally. 

But if Christmas goes this week, good. She really shouldn't be around anymore. I'd just rather Christmas was taken out by production and the week continues.

At this point, I do think Xmas should be out of the game. Too much has happened for her to catch up. Although you could liken it to the HG's in sequester who will be battling back.  Cameran doesn't have a clue about what is going on. But I would rather have her out than a convenient scapegoat.  With her out, Alex does not have a backup renom.

(edited)

Mark really wants Ramses out.  Paul is annoyed that Alex wouldn't agree to put up Ramses and Jess.  Apparently, Paul was trying to push her in that direction last night but she wouldn't go for Ramses.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Dewey Decimate said:

Last night many of the HGs were in the kitchen having a convo about philosophy, religion, lucid dreaming, and every other deep question known to mankind*, and couldn't decide if it was a terrific change of pace or laughable ridiculous. I was recently cleaning out my attic and came across a journal from college. Reading it now, twenty years later, I was mesmerized by its tortured and self-absorbed style, and could not stop laughing at myself.  Like, it's not that everything I wrote and thought was totally untrue, but the way in which I expressed it was so fucking bloviated and self-important. I thank my lucky stars that it was only in a journal that no one else has read instead of being on tv/online to enter the media stream for EVER. On the other hand, their discussion was a heckuva lot more entertaining than watching paint dry (i.e. make-up application), so I'm not really complaining, just smiling like a buddha from my worldly, middle-aged perspective.

Oh, I don't know. I mean, Raven has given me so many good tips for how to spackle and prime my walls just by doing her makeup. 

• Love 1

Dom is so full of herself.  She is intolerable.  She was acting like a stern school principal when talking to Ramses.  Earlier she said she was an  honest person and she was being disrespected by HGs (talking behind her back).   What?!  

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Dewey Decimate said:

*For example, Paul was expounding on how so many of his philosophy professors went from being hardcore atheists to devout Christians, saying that one of them, in essence, PROVED LOGICALLY the existence of God. Uh, how has the rest of the world not heard about this?!? Go design some more t-shirts, you junior fuckwit.**

**Again, I'm all for the expression of ideas and opinions, but how about a little humility and perspective, dude?

Well, in case you didn't know, Paul is such an amazing, deep thinker that when he was younger he was questioning things about religion to the priest at his school that were so amazing that the priest started to question his own beliefs about religion.  He claimed that the priest wanted to bring in other priests for Paul to say these things to because Paul was just so profound with what he was saying.  Give me a break!

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Dom is so full of herself.  She is intolerable.  She was acting like a stern school principal when talking to Ramses.  Earlier she said she was an  honest person and she was being disrespected by HGs (talking behind her back).   What?!  

Dominique reminds me of that friend (almost everyone has one) that always says "I don't like to gossip, but..." and then proceeds to run through the life and times of the scandalous woman down the street and all of her relatives. It's okay, though, because she'll pray for the woman's heathen soul afterwards.

• Love 11

I noticed when she was talking to Ramses and he was trying to explain things, she had a very condescending smile on her face. I hate that kind of smile, as if she thinks she's better than him. Her game is in trouble because of her.

(edited)
1 hour ago, Michichick said:

I think Christmas isn't coming back.

If that is the case then they need to announce it.  It is effecting the game and as soon as they know that someone is done, all of the players should be made aware.

Edited by MV007
12 minutes ago, zorak said:

Well, in case you didn't know, Paul is such an amazing, deep thinker that when he was younger he was questioning things about religion to the priest at his school that were so amazing that the priest started to question his own beliefs about religion.  He claimed that the priest wanted to bring in other priests for Paul to say these things to because Paul was just so profound with what he was saying.  Give me a break!

Oh helllllz no, Paul did not actually say that..... because clearly that must be a trademarked Caleb story! (But you forgot about the part at the end where he did a triple back flip, broke his foot, and reset it himself.)

And now I kind of wonder what the interactions on an All-Stars season with BMC and Paul would look like. Throw in Jessie and every other story-telling blowhard too. (And now I'm frightened to have even sent that thought into the AG universe...)

• Love 7
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Dewey Decimate said:

Oh helllllz no, Paul did not actually say that..... because clearly that must be a trademarked Caleb story! (But you forgot about the part at the end where he did a triple back flip, broke his foot, and reset it himself.)

You stopped before the ending. Then the African faith healer who was just wandering through the area happened upon Caleb and laid his hands upon him and he was healed. And then Caleb could continue JUDY CHOP!ping. 

ETA: Boy, Miss "CARRY ME, MY FOOT HURTS" sure is running around without a problem today. Insert side eye here.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3
Just now, Dewey Decimate said:

And now I kind of wonder what the interactions on an All-Stars season with BMC and Paul would look like. Throw in Jessie and every other story-telling blowhard too. (And now I'm frightened to have even sent that thought into the AG universe...)

LOL  Paul definitely said it.  It wasn't last night.  I purposefully avoided last night's conversation because I knew I would be rolling my eyes non-stop.  But I witnessed him telling this story at some point on the feeds.

5 hours ago, nightowl said:

I bet the blocking someone from the Battle Back comes with the curse of TWO non-blocked evictees returning.  This would allow producers to get back up to their planned numbers at this point.  They are currently short one due to Meghan and have to be afraid they could still lose Christmas.

I actually thought this as well and it would be amazing.  I want Cameron back!!! 

3 hours ago, zorak said:

True, but she's openly a bitch.  Raven is like a super stealth mean girl if the cat ears and Coke thing are true.

I remember posting about the coke thing shortly after it happened. They talked about it very early on when the feeds started and I feel like Jessica, Elena AND raven were all apart of it. Maybe even Dom but not sure and I remember I called them mean girls because of it. I don't remember if they said who did it tho. 

2 hours ago, ProfCrash said:

Hamsters is reporting that the Hex of Halting is the last temptation of the season? Really? Seriously? Help Paul out and then run away from the concept?

Ugggghhhh

Yep. It's true.  Julie said last night it was the final  den of temptation 

28 minutes ago, Dewey Decimate said:

Last night many of the HGs were in the kitchen having a convo about philosophy, religion, lucid dreaming, and every other deep question known to mankind*, and I couldn't decide if it was a terrific change of pace or laughably ridiculous. I was recently cleaning out my attic and came across a journal from college. Reading it now, twenty years later, I was mesmerized by its tortured and self-absorbed style, and could not stop laughing at myself.  Like, it's not that everything I wrote and thought was totally untrue, but the way in which I expressed it was so fucking bloviated and self-important. I thank my lucky stars that it was only in a journal that no one else has read instead of being on tv/online to enter the media stream for EVER. On the other hand, their discussion was a heckuva lot more entertaining than watching paint dry (i.e. make-up application), so I'm not really complaining, just smiling like a buddha from my worldly, middle-aged perspective.

Here, let me buy you and your post a drink.  OGR!!!

18 minutes ago, zorak said:

Sounds like Paul was channeling the story about Jesus in the temple.

Just now, Callaphera said:

Round 39 of Jessica "I didn't think the game would get personal!".

Not at all, Pao Pao - er, Alex - er, Jessica.

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Dominique reminds me of that friend (almost everyone has one) that always says "I don't like to gossip, but..." and then proceeds to run through the life and times of the scandalous woman down the streInsert existing attachmentet and all of her relatives. It's okay, though, because she'll pray for the woman's heathen soul afterwards.

So long as she ain't talking about Ms. Jenkins....'cause don't NOBODY EVER better talk about Ms. Jenkins!

Benita Butrell.jpg

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, MrHufflepuff said:

I'll think about it.  Do you have a toe injury that required FOUR STITCHES??

Does a metal plate and screws in my arm count? 15 to 20 staples to close that sucker, Raven. BEAT THAT.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, zorak said:

Paul is now heavily implying to Dominique how unfair it is that Christmas has been gone this long.  He just called it bullshit.

He's right. 

Production has really mucked this season up. It's kind of amazing.

• Love 5

Matt just told Raven that as long as Raven, Paul, and Elena are in this game, then he doesn't care about winning it.  The only way he will care about winning is if those 3 are gone.  I truly don't understand this mentality.  I hope he's lying to Raven's face but I don't think he is.

15 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Gotta give Raven props.  Color-coordinating your sunglasses with your wrap?  Not everybody can do that.

3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Does a metal plate and screws in my arm count? 15 to 20 staples to close that sucker, Raven. BEAT THAT.

"GASTROPERESIS!!! - Uhh, isn't that an automatic win?"

• Love 2
49 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Dominique reminds me of that friend (almost everyone has one) that always says "I don't like to gossip, but..." and then proceeds to run through the life and times of the scandalous woman down the street and all of her relatives. It's okay, though, because she'll pray for the woman's heathen soul afterwards.

Or the person who says, if you have something to say about me say it to my face.  Ha. Not many are able in real life never mind the BB house. She didn't use those exact words but her attitude was, how dare they!

• Love 1
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Nashville said:

"GASTROPERESIS!!! - Uhh, isn't that an automatic win?"

Damn it, always pulling out the trump card. Not fair. NO ONE'S DYING HARDER THAN YOU, RAVEN.

ETA:

2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Or the person who says, if you have something to say about me say it to my face.  Ha. Not many are able in real life never mind the BB house. She didn't use those exact words but her attitude was, how dare they!

And when you do, it's followed immediately by: "Bitch, did you just say that? TO MY FACE?"

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1
(edited)

Wait. Has Raven gone from three stitches to four and now five when retelling the story to Christmas?

ETA: Oh, and the limp has gotten more pronounced since Christmas came back. Because of course. But she's "fine, y'all, don't worry about it". 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 7
(edited)
1 minute ago, PoshSprinkles said:

Did you know she's dying as well? 

Shit, really? I thought she just had vitiligo in her face. 

ETA:

Christmas injury update: Ten broken bones, four dislocated, and the ligament had to be reconstructed. Four hour surgery according to Christmas. One of the bones was "so fucked up, they had to use a donor bone." Four pins, no idea how many screws or plates. 

Edited by Callaphera
Just now, backformore said:

I don't get the live feeds, but I like to read here to get some insight.   I missed what happened to Raven's foot - did she also get hurt?  or is it a sad story from her past?  

She slipped and fell down the stairs, her toes ended up between the railings and cut her open. She had didn't get a numbing shot, and she got three four five stitches as a result. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

She slipped and fell down the stairs, her toes ended up between the railings and cut her open. She had didn't get a numbing shot, and she got three four five stitches as a result. 

OK, thanks.  

• Love 1

Continued Christmas Injury Update: About a year to recover, arthritis will set in within one to five years, and a second surgery then to "fuse things" to fix the arthritis. She won't regain full ROM with her foot. I feel her there. I only got 80% back in my shoulder and that 20% I'm missing is painful and frustrating as fuck, and I don't have a fitness career. I don't blame her for crying over that part. 

On a personal level, I really feel for her. On a game level, listening to the extent of the injury, she should be pulled. No doubt. 

Christmas: "I'm definitely retired from athletics now."

• Love 11

Damn. So Christmas said that her injury is so bad that her career as an athlete is basically over (I think that's more what she feels). She started sobbing in the kitchen about it. I can kind of see why she wants to stay in the house; this has to be a devastating blow to her and I think that she needs a distraction while she processes it. 

I don't think Raven can one-up her with her current injury right now. I guess she can with her life or death illness.

I do think it's better if she's out of the house and with family, but I can totally understand why she feels like she needs to be in the house right now. Hopefully production keeps an eye on Christmas and her mental health. 

I think this might prevent Alex from backdooring her this week. It shouldn't, but it might work. 

Either way, all I hope is for the very best with her.

• Love 10
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I don't think Raven can one-up her with her current injury right now. I guess she can with her life or death illness.

Oh, no. She's already crying over Christmas. No doubt she's remembering her own tragic foot surgery just the other day. 

• Love 3

Christmas/Jason talking now. Christmas is reassuring him that she doesn't blame him and they're both comforting each other.

Christmas is telling him that this is in God's plan for them for a reason. I think, unlike with Dom's God/Jesus talk, this feels a little more natural. Again, bias toward Christmas here so I could be deflecting.

• Love 3

Alex is telling Elena that she trusts Raven because Raven told her that she has a terminal disease and that integrity is the only thing she has left.  Raven swore on her pacemaker.

Christmas and Jason are now talking game. I think Christmas is telling him the truth about her conversation with Cody; I keep missing the conversation through doing other things. 

Heh, Christmas called herself a broke bitch. I know, I know, unfair advantage to stay in the game. But...but I LIKE Christmas.

I'm conflicted.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Alex is telling Elena that she trusts Raven because Raven told her that she has a terminal disease and that integrity is the only thing she has left.  Raven swore on her pacemaker.

Attention whoring is a terminal disease now? 

• Love 10

Alex is telling Elena she wants Dom on the block but doesn't want Jess to be the one voted out.  Alex keeps trying to spin Dom being put up as Alex trying to protect everyone in the group. 

2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Attention whoring is a terminal disease now? 

Apparently. I honestly gave her a side eye when she started intentionally playing up her injury when Christmas returned and made things about her. I wonder if it's because, after years of being sick and having the attention on her, she craves it now and can't handle when it's not on her.

Raven really, really pisses me off. I'm not sure I can stand watching her for the rest of the summer. Paul vs Raven would be the worst final 2 for me.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

"I want Dom out but I want Jess up there with her" is up there with one of the dumber recent HoH strategies. 

I want my target out but I'm going to put up the house's biggest target against her. Don't vote her out, k, guys?

• Love 4
(edited)
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I want my target out but I'm going to put up the house's biggest target against her. Don't vote her out, k, guys?

Pretty much.  I've liked Alex well enough, but boy, she is either super delusional right now or just a dummy. Either, or or both. 

Edited by Brian Cronin