Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

I hope the feeds are on when she finds all this out because that should be hilarious.

I'm hoping for maximum drama when Christmas finds out.  Since the veto ceremony it's been pretty boring in the house.  The train wreck of Dominique's talk show finally made it get a little interesting again.

1 minute ago, LillysPad said:

I think Paul doesn't care what he is saying or doing right now. I believe he came back to mess with the players more than trying to make it to the top 2. 

So he is The Mole?  Heh.  

• Love 4

I hope the feeds are on when she finds all this out because that should be hilarious.

Exactly. And when she inevitably finds out that she somehow became somewhat of a target while she's gone? Ha!

Also, I just realized: right around the time Raven got her foot injury....Christmas was just going into surgery. Coincidences!

2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Christmas did indeed tell Jason not to feel guilty immediately upon returning to the house after her injury. Although one day they had a very long convo and she was guilt tripping him pretty aggressively and telling him he owed her and she didn't know when she would collect on it or what it would be.

I'd like to think that Christmas did ultimately mean that she didn't want him blaming himself. I think, unlike Raven, she hasn't just been playing the guilt card or the sympathy card. I do think she ultimately means what she says, but I don't deny that she's also played the card to her advantage when necessary. It didn't work on Jason either way! 

But again, I don't deny my slight bias toward Christmas. I still understand that she won't make it to finale and she has some pretty major flaws, but I still like her overall and, thus, give her more benefit of the doubt than any other houseguest.

He played the exact same way last season though. I'm pretty sure this is just the way Paul plays.

It is. Paul tends to trash people, especially if they're on the block, for entertainment but also because he thinks he's got everything under control (I guess this time, he has help with his safety for another week as well as Grodner keeping him around). He has people falling for it now....but it's still week 2. It may feel like a month has passed, but we're only in the second week, just about to enter the third. There's still plenty of time for him to revert back to last season. Remember near the end of his last season, when he started trashing the evicted houseguests while they were still there, and that ended up costing him the win? He'll continue to make those mistakes, especially once people start talking. Unless Grodner told him her plan of getting him to the end, he can only guarantee that if she grants him immunity until final 3. Otherwise, he's going to create more enemies once people compare notes. 

• Love 1
On 7/10/2017 at 10:14 PM, peachmangosteen said:

ETA: This shit with Christmas is getting ridiculous. I thought she was stupid to stay initially and the more info we get she just seems even more dumb. Just go home, I mean come on!

Ah but Christmas is not here to play this game. Christmas is here to use any newfound  bb fame to sell her book.  That's why she didn't take the generous offer to come back next season when she could actually play. Her book is out now, next year will be too late. Evidently she already had a best seller and she just released a new book, she has mnay fitness fans but big brother would bring so much more publicity.  

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I've thought Paul looks older than his years since last season. I think the beard does contribute, but also he just has an old looking face imo.

It's crazy to think that he's only five months older than me. He actually has always looked a lot older. Late twenties, at least. Though I've never been good at telling age from appearance. I just know he doesn't look 24. Well, he doesn't look 24 in this day and age. 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

It is. Paul tends to trash people, especially if they're on the block, for entertainment but also because he thinks he's got everything under control (I guess this time, he has help with his safety for another week as well as Grodner keeping him around). He has people falling for it now....but it's still week 2. It may feel like a month has passed, but we're only in the second week, just about to enter the third. There's still plenty of time for him to revert back to last season. Remember near the end of his last season, when he started trashing the evicted houseguests while they were still there, and that ended up costing him the win? He'll continue to make those mistakes, especially once people start talking. Unless Grodner told him her plan of getting him to the end, he can only guarantee that if she grants him immunity until final 3. Otherwise, he's going to create more enemies once people compare notes. 

That's why I mentioned him getting to the finals would be remarkable game play, because he is such a dick that I imagine people will ultimately turn on him. The worry, of course, is that the show can rig the Temptations to save him. Evil Dick, for instance, also would have had his comeuppance had it not been for an outside help from America's Player. 

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, LillysPad said:

I think Paul doesn't care what he is saying or doing right now. I believe he came back to mess with the players more than trying to make it to the top 2. 

Oh I think he wants to win.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Oh I think he wants to win.

If Cody does go, he may. 

17 minutes ago, vb68 said:

So he is The Mole?  Heh.  

Never thought about that.

Or I should have said, if the other HG's do not step up their game, Paul will win for sure. Unless CBS has other plans for the outcome this season.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

It's crazy to think that he's only five months older than me. He actually has always looked a lot older. Late twenties, at least. Though I've never been good at telling age from appearance. I just know he doesn't look 24. Well, he doesn't look 24 in this day and age. 

I always forget he's that young. I'd give him mid to early 30s for sure he's 10 years younger than me and that's just nuts. I think everything he claims to have experienced makes him seem older too. 

I was was a Paul fan last year. The early season Paul who didn't know anything about BB. Now he just talks too damn much. 

• Love 3

Cody is the first one up but he's not wearing his toad outfit. But he is wearing bright green underpants. OK, he just picked up his toad outfit off of the floor and now he's crawling back into bed.  Excitement is over.

49 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I would like to see Dom go sooner than later.  I think god may want this, too.  

I am happy to remember that when it comes to Big Brother God is often in the bathtub when called upon. I'm sure, with this season being what it is , She is enjoying many long luxurious soaks. 

• Love 8
47 minutes ago, Rbonnie said:

Ah but Christmas is not here to play this game. Christmas is here to use any newfound  bb fame to sell her book.  That's why she didn't take the generous offer to come back next season when she could actually play. Her book is out now, next year will be too late. Evidently she already had a best seller and she just released a new book, she has mnay fitness fans but big brother would bring so much more publicity.  

Why do people keep saying Christmas was offered a spot next year like it's a fact? I still haven't seen confirmation of this. 

Still shaking my head over what happened last night. It was pure BB gold. A "rock solid" alliance, again, gets shaken to its core. Paul scrambling like a mad man, throwing the absent Xmas under the bus as often as he can. Cody sitting back smiling.

Everyone is so riled up . Finally, some action.

Dom's talk show questions struck up a firestorm. Pure gold.

Still shaking my head over what happened last night. It was pure BB gold. A "rock solid" alliance, again, gets shaken to its core. Paul scrambling like a mad man, throwing the absent Xmas under the bus as often as he can. Cody sitting back smiling.

Everyone is so riled up . Finally, some action.

Dom's talk show questions struck up a firestorm. Pure gold.

• Love 3

I think Christmas will be back during the day unless there is a complication.  Hospitals are like hotels, there is a check out time unless pay for another night.  Insurance companies have rules about over staying.  :^)   OR she won't and will be out of the game.  My guess. 

Not gonna lie, it would be pretty awesome to see it play out that BB announces that Christmas isn't coming back, no eviction because of that, Ramses curse is complete, Cody is still in the house and can play for HoH and Paul can't.

After all the recent fallout, that would be fun to watch. I live for the crazy.

• Love 20
1 minute ago, P2C2E said:

Not gonna lie, it would be pretty awesome to see it play out that BB announces that Christmas isn't coming back, no eviction because of that, Ramses curse is complete, Cody is still in the house and can play for HoH and Paul can't.

After all the recent fallout, that would be fun to watch. I live for the crazy.

I can do that one.  I am not attached to anything other than maximum chaos.  

Raven is talking about her foot and milking it.  And she is talking about her head and elbow, too.  This may be the straw that puts some of the HGs over the edge at some point.  Keep it up Raven!  I bet she sits out the HOH comp.   

• Love 1

I'm also here for maximum chaos, especially when it's against Paul. But then again, if we can see high Christmas trying to cast a vote with Julie, that could provide some temporary entertainment too. I'm cool either way. 

Tonight's HOH comp does ensure that three people will automatically be out: Paul (who's current HOH), and Christmas and Raven probably won't be able to compete, which means it DOES lessen the chances for Paul's side to win. That's a very good thing for Jessica, Ramses, Alex, and Jason. Essentially, it'll be Jessica, Ramses, Alex and Jason for sure against Matt, Mark, Dominique, and Elena with Kevin and Josh kind of straddling the middle. 

I'm rooting for a Ramses win because everyone wants him out and I think Ramses could put up the other side....or maybe he'd just put up Jessica and Josh. An Alex win would be the next ideal choice, followed by Jessica winning. I'm torn on what people would actually do, though. Jason says he'd put up a showmance but come on, that guy would probably just appease Paul.

• Love 1
(edited)

I would love to see Kevin get the next temptation.  ETA.  Just looked and Alex is way ahead, Kevin is second. 

The winning houseguest will be tempted with the Halting Hex! Whether on the block or not, they can halt any one of the next four evictions during the live show, making it a non-eviction night. But remember, every temptation comes with a consequence.

Edited by wings707
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Tonight's HOH comp does ensure that three people will automatically be out: Paul (who's current HOH), and Christmas and Raven probably won't be able to compete, which means it DOES lessen the chances for Paul's side to win. That's a very good thing for Jessica, Ramses, Alex, and Jason. Essentially, it'll be Jessica, Ramses, Alex and Jason for sure against Matt, Mark, Dominique, and Elena with Kevin and Josh kind of straddling the middle. 

After last night's Veto competition on the show and the little that we've seen Elena in other competitions, I'm gonna name her the Meg of this season. Pretty sure we can take her out of the running, unless the comp has something to do with sex. She might fluke her way through a quiz win but that's about it.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm rooting for a Ramses win because everyone wants him out and I think Ramses could put up the other side....or maybe he'd just put up Jessica and Josh. An Alex win would be the next ideal choice, followed by Jessica winning. I'm torn on what people would actually do, though. Jason says he'd put up a showmance but come on, that guy would probably just appease Paul.

I wonder if Jessica will fight for it or would rather be out and with Cody.  I am not sure she understands that they are secluded separately.

Alex is in Paul's pocket which may not be a bad thing since it appears he wants Mark and Dom gone.   Jason can be talked into anything and it would be a lousy feed week.   I am for Ramses, too.  No question he would target couples, unless he is angry at Kevin for lying about his vote.  I can see him putting Kevin up but I doubt anyone would vote to evict him. 

6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

After last night's Veto competition on the show and the little that we've seen Elena in other competitions, I'm gonna name her the Meg of this season. Pretty sure we can take her out of the running, unless the comp has something to do with sex. She might fluke her way through a quiz win but that's about it.

Elena is completely useless as far as I'm concerned.  Last night she found out that Cody had talked to Christmas before Christmas left for her surgery.  She was completely oblivious.  She also mentioned some other stuff that had happened that she was only just hearing about.  Her conclusion:  "I probably shouldn't sleep until 2:00".  No shit.

• Love 3

By the way, I was just thinking - what does it say about us as a society that this is the second time that a popular Big Brother guest has been an asshole who just berates people all the time and people still love him?

I don't. And I don't think that Paul has "positioned himself" well - I think he has been positioned well by Alison Grodner. There's a big difference there. By default, any returning vet who is given three weeks safety right out of the gate is positioned well. That's nothing to do with Paul.

OK, I found some pics of Elena from 2 years ago and I swear this is not the same girl that's in the house right now!

Dear God, why would she do that to herself? Why the hell would anyone think they'd look better with muppet lips?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Elena is completely useless as far as I'm concerned.  Last night she found out that Cody had talked to Christmas before Christmas left for her surgery.  She was completely oblivious.  She also mentioned some other stuff that had happened that she was only just hearing about.  Her conclusion:  "I probably shouldn't sleep until 2:00".  No shit.

Wow, she does a better Grandma Meg impression than I thought!

• Love 1

Regarding Elena's looks (because I'm super judgy like that), I'm almost positive she had a breast REDUCTION this year. Now, whether that was to shrink the size of her natural breasts or just getting a smaller implant, I don't know. But the thought that she used to have BIGGER boobs than she does now is mind-blowing. 

Regarding Paul, I don't hate him as a person, but it sure is making this a pretty boring season so far. I have a couple busy weeks ahead, so my perfect scenario is Cody getting evicted, me getting a break from the live feeds, and then Cody winning buyback just as my work slows down and I can tune back in. It's selfish, but it also seems extremely likely to happen. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, YouKnowNothing said:

Regarding Elena's looks (because I'm super judgy like that), I'm almost positive she had a breast REDUCTION this year. Now, whether that was to shrink the size of her natural breasts or just getting a smaller implant, I don't know. But the thought that she used to have BIGGER boobs than she does now is mind-blowing. 

She has had a breast reduction.  She's talked about it.  I'm not sure how recent it was but I heard her talking about how she has to massage one of them because of scar tissue from the surgery or something like that.  It is scary to think they were even bigger because I agree that they're still pretty big.  She also told someone it's possible that they could grow back to the size they were before the surgery.  She's hoping that doesn't happen.

2 minutes ago, zorak said:

She has had a breast reduction.  She's talked about it.  I'm not sure how recent it was but I heard her talking about how she has to massage one of them because of scar tissue from the surgery or something like that.  It is scary to think they were even bigger because I agree that they're still pretty big.  She also told someone it's possible that they could grow back to the size they were before the surgery.  She's hoping that doesn't happen.

Only if she gains weight.  She is probably predisposed to gather weight there.  

Dominique got called to the DR.  Paul and Raven are now talking.  She tells him that Dom didn't say anything this morning at all, which is very odd.  Paul agrees.  Paul tells her she should watch what she says to Mark about the situation because Mark is close to Dom.

• Love 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

Dominique got called to the DR.  Paul and Raven are now talking.  She tells him that Dom didn't say anything this morning at all, which is very odd.  Paul agrees.  Paul tells her she should watch what she says to Mark about the situation because Mark is close to Dom.

She ate at the kitchen counter with others in the kitchen and remained silent.  She is very bothered.

Raven, giggling and snorting all over the place this morning, when she was not talking about her injuries.  

Edited by wings707

I watched Cody's interview - that was a good one.

If Raven's giggling and snorting all over, makes me wonder if she's on pain medication that makes you a little loopy.  I was on Percocet once for a few days and it made me more emotional.

12 minutes ago, missyb said:

Dom is not an early morning person. She is always hard to wake up in the morning .

If you missed last nights events, here is a link to an excellent recap:

http://bbfeedster.com/big-brother-19-cody-stirs-the-pot-on-his-final-night/

It is missing the cringeworthy moments when Dominique kept asking Ramses about being gay (wasn't there a moment a few days ago on the feeds where she was saying "boys should date girls and not other boys" or some bullshit like that?), which made a lot of people uncomfortable but a pretty solid recap of the fun. 

1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

Balls on Jason's costume are falling off. Ramses says something about frog nipples coming off.

Jason broke his dick and talks about the time he shit his pants. His balls falling off is probably par for the course by now.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

It is missing the cringeworthy moments when Dominique kept asking Ramses about being gay (wasn't there a moment a few days ago on the feeds where she was saying "boys should date girls and not other boys" or some bullshit like that?), which made a lot of people uncomfortable but a pretty solid recap of the fun. 

She said that?!!!???  Jesus.  

I wonder if the puppies are because Christmas is back and they are taping it to show on tonight. 

The squirrel came back - I think it's a squirrel, the tail is skinny. You can hear the puppies barking, they want to chase the squirrel.

I think the floor-level camera worked better with the kittens than this ceiling camera does for puppies. Now some birds flew in to the puppy room. I think one is eating dog food.

• Love 2

Hey ya'll - girl out of the loop here.  Just got back from Argentina and I've missed the last week and a half of the feeds, and I'm trying to catch up with episodes as quickly as possible.  Quick question - is there a chance Cody gets the votes to stay or is he gone?  What is the mood of the house?  Sorry to ask such a broad question, but I can't possibly catch up on 40+ pages on this thread.

Birds came back and stole dog food. The puppies are in their carrier and just watched the birds. The camera angle's better now - it's showing the back of the room.

It's slightly possible Ramses will be voted out but most likely Cody will go.

19 minutes ago, wings707 said:

She [Dominique] said that?!!!???  Jesus.  

Eh? Yes and no? People have claimed to hear it. I thought I had heard something similar. But no one seems to be able to come up with a flashback time or date, so it's hard to confirm, which is why I left it as kind of a question. As a whole, the Big Brother fandom suffers from shared delusions so when one person says something, others confirm or agree... even if it's not true. It's hard to pick out the bullshit sometimes.

• Love 4

The birds are eating more dog food than the puppies. I wonder what's going on. The house guests did talk about being sequestered in the HOH room. I wonder if Christmas came back.

Just think if there were squirrels and birds running/flying in and out of the kitten room. Those little guys would go nuts! The puppies are pretty calm.

• Love 1
20 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

We haven't had any stupid alliance names yet. I'm surprised, Production usually loves that crap. 

Cody probably killed that; what kind of alliance name do you expect from a Marine?  TPTB probably struggled with it before finally conceding there was no way in hell they could get away with broadcasting about the "Dicks-A-Swinging" alliance.  :)

12 hours ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

I don't understand why Paul is throwing Christmas under the bus or why he thinks it'll stick. Christmas knew ahead of time Cody was going to put Paul up so when that didn't work, Cody put her up next?

4 hours ago, zorak said:

Last night after all this went down, Paul kept telling people that Christmas was a wildcard in all of this.  He said that based on how she is, he wouldn't be surprised if she flips and goes to the other side.  He is sure that Cody told her about the 2 people (Dom and Mark) who supposedly knew that Cody was going to put Paul and even Christmas up. 

I think everybody may be overlooking a very salient point about Paul's game - his complete and utter paranoia about being associated with ANY kind of game ally or alliance.  I expect a lot of it goes back to last season, when his primary ally was Victor.  The lesson Paul learned in his inaugural season?  Known allies are weaknesses your enemies can exploit.

What I think really REALLY rattled Paul's cage was Cody's pronouncement that when Paul's Pendant protection blocked Cody's BD attempt, Cody immediately went to Christmas as his backup nom because Cody perceived her to be Paul's closest ally.  That perception certainly wasn't far off - Paul may eschew the "ally" label, but there's little doubt Paul's two closest people in the House are Christmas and Kevin - but upon hearing it voiced I think Paul's paranoia immediately kicked into overdrive.  What was Paul's immediate kneejerk response?  Why, to deny, deny, deny. 

Paul's initial and followup actions were focused on a primary goal: distance himself from Christmas to protect himself, and protect her as well.  Paul is definitely sowing some seeds of dissension against Christmas, to be sure - and he'd be a fool not to, from a strategic standpoint - but I think Paul's primary goal is to dilute as much as possible the notion of an active Paul-Christmas alliance, in an attempt to preserve it.

• Love 4