Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

*Almost everyone. There are the rare dumbasses that either don't use it at all, or use it on their showmance (looking at you, Marcellus and Brendon). 

Oh. Well, then. That's that on me giving Cody a chance. Buh-bye! 

That did it for me too.  Jessica, shocked, said she didn't believe he said that in front of a  camera (something like that).  He said, you think I care that .00001 percent of the population heard that?  He may realize it doesn't take much for SM to wreak havoc in your life. 

• Love 5
(edited)

The clip cut off before Kevin's comment, which was "He [Cody] has a point." Now both of them are getting dragged on Twitter. 

God, I can't believe I'm saying this and please never remind me of this again but I don't mind Paul and Christmas together. When they talk, I'm interested. If we're going full showmance this season, I wouldn't be opposed to those two (although I think it's more likely to be an out of the house thing). I don't know if she helps me stomach Paul or if he's just more chill around her, but damn it, listening to them talk about promoting themselves and their brands on Instagram isn't the worst thing ever. Maybe I got too much sun today?

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

If we're going full showmance this season, I wouldn't be opposed to those two (although I think it's more likely to be an out of the house thing).

Christmas is 33, Paul just turned 24.  Not likely but their friendship is sweet.  

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

God, I can't believe I'm saying this and please never remind me of this again but I don't mind Paul and Christmas together. When they talk, I'm interested. If we're going full showmance this season, I wouldn't be opposed to those two (although I think it's more likely to be an out of the house thing). I don't know if she helps me stomach Paul or if he's just more chill around here, but damn it, listening to them talk about promoting themselves and their brands on Instagram isn't the worst thing ever. Maybe I got too much sun today?

No, I feel the same way. I think both of them bring out the better in each other. Christmas' fake thing with Elena is a little annoying at this point, but when she's with Paul, I can see that she genuinely enjoys talking with him, and I think he sees that she's the most tolerable female to talk game with. I'll have to turn on the feeds and hope that they're chatting again, because the one conversation I listened to them having, I was fully invested. 

Paul's the type of guy who does seem fairly genuine. He is playing the game, at the end of it all, and he does seem to learn from his mistakes. When he's not around the loud people who rile him up, he can be quite insightful and tolerable. It really is a shame that he's a vet, because I might have really been rooting for him and Christmas to be final 2.

• Love 3
Just now, wings707 said:

Christmas is 33, Paul just turned 24.  Not likely but their friendship is sweet.  

Pfft. There was a 21 year difference between my parents. Nine years? That ain't nothin' to me.

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

The clip cut off before Kevin's comment, which was "He [Cody] has a point." Now both of them are getting dragged on Twitter. 

I am so sorry to hear about Kevin.  Not surprising though.  

Just now, Callaphera said:

Pfft. There was a 21 year difference between my parents. Nine years? That ain't nothin' to me.

I get that but it is not likely.   

(edited)
15 minutes ago, wings707 said:

That did it for me too.  Jessica, shocked, said she didn't believe he said that in front of a  camera (something like that).  He said, you think I care that .00001 percent of the population heard that?  He may realize it doesn't take much for SM to wreak havoc in your life. 

What's SM? Oh, social media. 

29 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I think BB must have told the boys or everyone not to push Josh too far.  A short conversation, earlier today, between Cody and Mark seemed like this was the case.   

Josh is a total loose cannon. He could go ballistic if anybody referenced his family. He seems like a caricature to me, a parody of a typical low level quick tempered guy with no impulse control. He also appears to be quite dim witted. I would love to see his elementary school report card with the comments his teachers made. He acts like he is still in the 6th grade. 

And why do I have some weird premonition that Josh is going to win? He will fly under the radar till the end like Adam J. and take it all. 

Edited by DakotaLavender

Christmas is actually 35, so that's an eleven year difference. Either way, I don't believe that these two need to get into a showmance. They can just get into Paul's second Friendship Alliance. Paul seems to work well when he has a close ally, anyway. 

I finally turned on the feeds for the first time today. I am very pleased that the feeds turned on right to Christmas and Paul. Oh, and Josh and Elena are there. 

• Love 2

I love listening to Christmas and Paul talk together.  She has accomplished a lot in her life,  especially since there was a chunk of time she was drug addicted.  Quite a success story.  I see a solid alliance there and a friendship extending beyond but no romance.  

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Cody and Matt just confirmed that Veto ceremony will take place tomorrow. Yay! 

Well no YAY from me!  I wanted it today.  It will happen early in PT time so the drama that follows does not interfere with air time for EST.  So that is good.  

• Love 2

You know what? Josh seems calm and cool with Paul/Christmas. I don't know whether that's because production might be helping out his anxiety behind the scenes, or it's just because he needs more calming people to be around, but Josh seems like someone that I could enjoy in the long run...as long as he doesn't go back to being paranoid and freaking out.

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

You know what? Josh seems calm and cool with Paul/Christmas. I don't know whether that's because production might be helping out his anxiety behind the scenes, or it's just because he needs more calming people to be around, but Josh seems like someone that I could enjoy in the long run...as long as he doesn't go back to being paranoid and freaking out.

Christmas has been calming him;  he calls her his angel, so it makes sense he is fine in her presence.  He is emotionally volatile and has no skills to calm himself so I expect to see more outbursts! 

• Love 1

NO, BIG BROTHER, WHY'D YOU SWITCH THE FEEDS TO THE BACKYARD?

Probably because of what Christmas/Josh/Paul were talking about, but now I gotta listen to The High School Morons.

Oh good, they switched back.

I wonder how many will think of counting the apples in each position.  That is bound to come up in a challenge.  If Paul is still around he will but not sure the others know to do this. 

3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I wonder how many will think of counting the apples in each position.  That is bound to come up in a challenge.  If Paul is still around he will but not sure the others know to do this. 

I remember one of the girls mentioning this in her DR in the first episode, about counting the apples. Maybe it was Alex? So I think some are aware, but definitely not the recruits.

The feeds changed to either me watching the kitchen and Jillian twerking on Ramses, or Paul/Jessica chatting on the hammock, with Jessica bitching about....well, take three guesses who. 

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Paul's the type of guy who does seem fairly genuine. He is playing the game, at the end of it all, and he does seem to learn from his mistakes. When he's not around the loud people who rile him up, he can be quite insightful and tolerable. It really is a shame that he's a vet, because I might have really been rooting for him and Christmas to be final 2.

Paul is playing nice now because he has too - he knows that as a vet he has a huge target on his back.  The real Paul has always had a very dark and mean side to him.  Remember him verbally attacking Michelle last season.    Paul played a better game than Nicole - but he lost because he had crap on too many people on the jury.

They need to get him out ASAP - or he will continue to slither through.

• Love 4

Damn it, I'm trying to hear the conversation between Jessica and Paul on the hammock and STOP ROCKING THE HAMMOCK FFS IT SQUEAKS LIKE A SON OF A BITCH.

I feel better now that I got that out of my system.

• Love 1

I never thought I'd say this, but now I really want Audrey back in the House to host a competition or something. Just long enough to get a couple of good digs in!

40 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I love listening to Christmas and Paul talk together.

They both have more than two brain cells between them, which isn't necessarily true of everyone in there.

1 hour ago, wings707 said:

It could happen. Jeff and Jordan(BB11) have the same age difference,and now they're married with a baby.

Jason wears his hat all day and when he is lying on a bed he uses a bandanna to cover his head.  Too bad he is not comfortable with his balding.  I don't think cowboys go for the shaved head look.  

26 minutes ago, ifoundit said:

Paul is playing nice now because he has too - he knows that as a vet he has a huge target on his back.  The real Paul has always had a very dark and mean side to him.  Remember him verbally attacking Michelle last season.    Paul played a better game than Nicole - but he lost because he had crap on too many people on the jury.

They need to get him out ASAP - or he will continue to slither through.

I don't disagree that he has his faults, and he makes it easier to forget about those faults. He also does need to go sooner rather than later, but we are stuck with him for about three more weeks, at least. But I think he has many layers--good and bad-- and I do like when he lets his good layers show. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, wings707 said:

It is clear that some of the HGs are not familiar enough with BB to fully understand that this is not a show to meet your man. 

At this point it's more about that than anything else.

1 hour ago, wings707 said:

Christmas runs around calling herself a puma so I think it's quite likely and not at all impossible.

I tuned into the feeds to hear Paul and Christmas talking about all the photoshoots they do, their 'fans,' and whether or not they'll promote products on their social media accounts and I rolled my eyes so hard they nearly fell out of my head. I think this is maybe the first time I have hated someone (Christmas) that is so liked online. Even when I hated Paul, who was very popular, many people here and on ONTDBB hated him, too. This is a weird feeling!

Anyway, after that irritated me so much, I went off the feeds for a bit. When I came back, Dom was talking to/about Jesus in a mirror and I couldn't watch that either.  So, I switched cams and the boys are discussing sex/women and Paul said something about being afraid someone would 'break his wiener' if he put it in her vagina. This season might be the first one that I cancel my feeds before the last couple weeks. I am not here for any of this.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Elena is the worst. All she talks about is dick this and dick that and show me your dick and how big is your dick and holy hell, woman, buy yourself a damned dildo or something. And here I was hoping that people closer to my own age would make the game a little less... juvenile? lol what a fantasy that was.

Has anyone brought a vibrator before?  Are they allowed?

(edited)

Dom is talking to herself and continues as HGs come in and out of bathroom.  Still engaged in applying makeup and primping 30+ minutes later.  The jury is out on her for me.  She is a know it all and loves to proselytize.   I want to like her but the minute I surface to give her a chance she clonks me like wack a mole. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

I tuned into the feeds to hear Paul and Christmas talking about all the photoshoots they do, their 'fans,' and whether or not they'll promote products on their social media accounts and I rolled my eyes so hard they nearly fell out of my head. I think this is maybe the first time I have hated someone (Christmas) that is so liked online. Even when I hated Paul, who was very popular, many people here and on ONTDBB hated him, too. This is a weird feeling!

Heh. I actually kind of liked it, mostly because of what Christmas was getting at in terms of the photoshoots that she goes on. She was talking about taking ownership and making sure that the photographers didn't run all over her (ie. taking a bunch of unnecessary photos and then charging her at a high price). It wasn't necessarily my cup of tea for a conversation, but I really enjoy Christmas and it was either that or listen to the Backyard crew of Jessica, Cody, and others. But there's not many who I like in the house in general, so I gotta choose somebody for the moment!

3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Anyway, after that irritated me so much, I went off the feeds for a bit. When I came back, Dom was talking to/about Jesus in a mirror and I couldn't watch that either.  So, I switched cams and the boys are discussing sex/women and Paul said something about being afraid someone would 'break his wiener' if he put it in her vagina. This season might be the first one that I cancel my feeds before the last couple weeks. I am not here for any of this.

Yeah, that was weird. She was also shading Ramses while he was literally laying three feet from her. I was like "girl, what are you doing?" And then she kept talking to herself or Jesus or the live feeders while people walked in and out.

• Love 3

Kevin's daughters posted about him saying "[Cody] has a point," after the trans comment:

This is how I took Kevin's comment in the first place, so I believe them. But honestly I am so fucking desperate to have someone to like that I might be grasping at straws.

• Love 17

Damn, I was enjoying listening to Jason talk about his life and bull riding.  Camera switched to Mark and Elena talking about dream vacations. 

(edited)

Jillian and Christmas have been trying the different keys in the safety deposit boxes in the HoH room. They figured out that one key was a master key and managed to open one box, though there was nothing in it. Big Brother keeps coming over the loudspeaker with "Jillian, Christmas. Stop that!". 

I think they put the working keys back in boxes 7 and 14. 

Jillian is currently spilling to Alex about it.

ETA: Not a surprise. Paul tried one Day One. According to Alex, they weren't asked to stop then. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2

Do we know if Paul's protection is one and done or applies to all three weeks? The description makes it seem like it applies to all three weeks, but some people were speculating that once used it is over. If it is one and done we might get to see Paul try to rally the votes, but knowing Grodner it is is probably all three weeks.  I guess we will have to wait and see.

One thing - Jessica, outside on the hammock, says she really wants to say Elena go. Someone else says that she's outside, too. Shot to Elena suntanning close by. I'm not sure if Elena heard.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Cosmosgravitation said:

Do we know if Paul's protection is one and done or applies to all three weeks? The description makes it seem like it applies to all three weeks, but some people were speculating that once used it is over. If it is one and done we might get to see Paul try to rally the votes, but knowing Grodner it is is probably all three weeks.  I guess we will have to wait and see.

If anyone but Paul had the power, it would probably be a one and done. Because Paul has it, it's probably three weeks straight. 

3 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

One thing - Jessica, outside on the hammock, says she really wants to say Elena go. Someone else says that she's outside, too. Shot to Elena suntanning close by. I'm not sure if Elena heard.

It was a joke between the two of them. Elena was her usual crude self afterwards: "Oh, so you don't want me to make you cum?" Jessica: "Oh, always." 

Why is it I can remember conversations that happened on the feeds hours ago, sometimes word for word, and yet I can never remember to pick up milk when I go grocery shopping and it's one of three things on my list?

• Love 3
(edited)
11 minutes ago, Cosmosgravitation said:

I didn't read it but logic tells me it is a one shot deal but is valid for 3 weeks.  If you use it the first week, it is done.  We cannot vote to give a temptation twice to the same person so this follows that intent.  This creates a more interesting plot line.  It makes the HG who has it fight not to have to use it the first week.  If it were valid 3 times, what is the point?

Edited by wings707
5 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I didn't read it but logic tells me it is a one shot deal but is valid for 3 weeks.  

Here is the description: 

The winning Houseguest will be tempted with the Pendant of Protection.  If they accept, they will be protected from being nominated or evicted for the next three weeks, but, remember - every temptation comes with a consequence!

After rereading it, I think it must apply to all three weeks, and it says he can't even be nominated, so I guess we won't see him try to rally votes.

• Love 4
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Cosmosgravitation said:

Here is the description: 

After rereading it, I think it must apply to all three weeks, and it says he can't even be nominated, so I guess we won't see him try to rally votes.

It sure sounds like it.  

"The winning Houseguest will be tempted with the Pendant of Protection.  If they accept, they will be protected from being nominated or evicted for the next three weeks, but, remember - every temptation comes with a consequence!"

What is this nonsense that Ramses has a curse.  Makes no sense.  Say what it is or keep it to yourself, Ramses. 

Paul may be screwing his credibility in this conversation now.  He is saying the advantage HAS to be on the other side.  When they find out he has it, what happens to the level of trust he has worked to build? 

ETA.  Protected from being nominated.  So if Cody puts Paul up he will have to change that on the spot.  That was in question early today. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
(edited)

Christmas was just spewing so much 'we're the good people, we're honorable, we'll play with integrity' bullshit, so add that to the list of reasons why I can't stand her.

A part of me wants Josh to win HOH because I assume he'd have a mental breakdown that would entertain me, but he would likely just nom Jillian and Alex and that's boring. I think Alex is probably the only person who would nom people from the big alliance so I want her to win.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Christmas was just spewing so much 'we're the good people, we're honorable, we'll play with honor and integrity' bullshit, so add that to the list of reasons why I can't stand her.

My tears, @peachmangosteen. The first time I recall us disagreeing on Big Brother! 

On another note, I think I actually like Jillian. She's a little dumb when it comes to the game, but she seems like a sweet person so far. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

On another note, I think I actually like Jillian. She's a little dumb when it comes to the game, but she seems like a sweet person so far. 

little dumb?  Sit tight and drink water, I am on my way.  

• Love 5

Elena: "I have a feeling that if Mark wins HoH, I will be HoH."

I can see it now. Elena questioning each of the men upstairs, saying "You don't want to go on the block? Okay, how big is your dick? Can you show it to me? No? You're going on the block."

• Love 6

Paul is spot on about Armenia.

Almost spot on - there wasn't a Soviet Union at the time of the Armenian genocide. It was still the Russian empire with a tsar.

• Love 1
(edited)

Listening to this big group conversation from the past few minutes in HOH confirms my early impression.  Tolerance for Cody and how he withholds info is already at a low broil.  They are all passive aggressively bitching about it, and Paul is rather masterfully feeding it. Just wait until Cody takes them by surprise.

Edited by vb68

Cody is done, y'all. He is DONE. No more talking game. It's tiring to take game. NO MORE. He is done.

Um. Welcome to Big Brother, Cody? What the fuck else is there to do? Listen to Elena talk about dick?

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Listening to this big group conversation from the past few minutes in HOH confirms my early impression.  Tolerance for Cody and how he withholds info is already at a low broil.  They are all passive aggressively bitching about it, and Paul is rather masterfully feeding it. Just wait until Cody takes them by surprise.

Paul is well aware that his target shines brightly above the rest.  He knows he is okay this week and working the crowd very well, in hopes of securing his safety next week.  He has his eye on Cody out next, clearly.  He may be able to pull that off, too.  

• Love 1

Jessica needs to be more careful. She said to Paul, "Cody has a very simple mentality about the game."  That can so easily be twisted, especially by someone like Paul. 

• Love 1
23 hours ago, ifoundit said:

Because he is an alpha male, strong competitor and a threat in the game.  That's always the kiss of death for some viewers.  So he gets pick apart - for nonsense stuff.  Double standard.

Cody doesn't bother me.  He's here to play the game.  I can respect that.  He's really not that vicious or annoying.  He may not have liked Megan, but he didn't lie to her either.  And he sees Paul and Josh for who they really are.

No, it's because he's ignorant trash with the vibe of a serial killer. 

for reference see 1) His Ferguson MO comments being flippant about the death and subsequent social upheaval of an innocent person and 2) his transphobic remarks.

He is only an alpha male when people subscribe to his grunting, non communicative way of being. He won't be alpha much longer with his own alliance disliking the way he ignores them. HOH is only one week.

• Love 16

My mother visiting and walked by and said the following, "I wish those guys would put their shirts on when their in the kitchen. It's so gross!". OMG! I nearly fell off my chair laughing hysterically. I'm more grossed out by the guys with their shirts off with the ugly tattoos. Of course, that's just me. LOL!!!

• Love 1