Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E19: Where Are They Now? Dottie and June LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Tell Momma A that she can ride shotgun when I'm driving the bus to hell :D :D :D  That was some quality snark there!

Haha! Thx, Mom and have bought our bus tickets and grabbed our sun block! 

• Love 6

Okay, hope June losing 14 pounds is enough for skin surgery.

Whew, I thought Dr. Now was going to deny her the surgery again. Can't wait to see how many pounds she loses after having all that skin removal.

• Love 3

What a surprise. They come back from the commercial break with a warning about graphic surgical scenes. Guess that means June is getting her surgery.

Hooray that Dottie is working out in a pool! I wish more patients would do this.

• Love 2
Just now, Anchorabu said:

Mom, watching Dottie kick her rippling legs underwater: "that's kinda mesmerizing..."

OMG, no way can I ever predict what Mom Anchorabu is gonna say next!

You rock Mama A!

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Tell Momma A that she can ride shotgun when I'm driving the bus to hell :D :D :D  That was some quality snark there!

Agreed.  I actually snorted. 

• Love 5
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Is all of that fat in June's leg??? Shit!!

Hey chica! You missed the party last wk.

Edited by Yolo
  • Love 2

I want to know if June is getting pedicures. She can't possibly be doing her own toes, right?  But if she's allowing a pedicurist to see those ankles, she's a braver woman than I am - and my ankles aren't in June's league. 

• Love 5
Just now, Yolo said:

ANYBODY ELSE NAUSEOUS!?!?

Those giant slabs of human filets get me every time.  I don't see how they can pull the skin back together.  My cat had a small gaping wound stitched and it kept pulling apart and having to be re-stitched. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Gee, June is looking prettier with every significant weight loss.

I can't wait until she informs Dr. Now that 200 pounds for her is just being "thick!"

Edited to add: That in addition to being "big-boneded," "P.H.A.T.," "Fluffy" and any other euphemism for "Naw child, you still too fat!" LOL!

Edited by DC Gal in VA
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, CouchTater said:

Did Dottie have the butt wings in her original episode?  I don't remember them being there, or at least being that large.

Yes, she did, but I don't remember seeing her knee wings before the pool scene. That's a new one!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Anchorabu said:

Mom regarding Dottie: "Doesn't her husband drive?"

IIRC, on the original episode she drove with the SEAT RECLINED.  Not very safe but I guess this is the only way she fit in, esp with the butt wings.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, CouchTater said:

Did Dottie have the butt wings in her original episode?  I don't remember them being there, or at least being that large.

That's because - believe it or not  - her waist line is thinner I think.  So the contrast is more pronounced.  Amazing how some body shapes take on grotesque exaggerations  with extreme obesity.  If she were normal weight, she'd be called "bootilicious"! 

• Love 3