Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E19: Where Are They Now? Dottie and June LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

A woman's weight-loss journey is in danger of going off track following the sudden loss of her son; a woman embarks on a plan to win approval for skin surgery.

This is the LIVE CHAT thread.  It will be open during the East Coast showing and again during the West Coast showing.  Chat away! 

• Love 1

Thinking of Anchorabu and her mother I had dinner with my Mom tonight. ;) But my mother doesn't watch much stronger stuff than the Hallmark channel so I think this show would scare her. LOL. And to everybody else "How y'all doing" [pulls out gold stethescope].....

• Love 8
Just now, DC Gal in VA said:

Just finished watching the last few minutes of Nikki's story as a pre-show palate cleanser.

Hey there everyone!

I hope that Nikki is losing weight for Nikki and Nikki  and Nikki.

• Love 2

Hey gang! Mom had 2 dr Appt's today and I just got her up from her nap.  I'm making her supper and she's just starting to watch! She wants her Pirates Booty popcorn puffs and a baked potato again. ?Good to see you all! Mom says hi and sends her love!❤️

Mom, seeing Dr. Now: "hey, there's my doctor!" *claps*

• Love 10
Just now, Anchorabu said:

Hey gang! Mom had 2 dr Appt's today and I just got her up from her nap.  I'm making her supper and she's just starting to watch! She wants her Pirates Booty popcorn puffs and a baked potato again. ?Good to see you all! Mom says hi and sends her love!❤️

Well Hell's bells, I was wondering where you two were!

Let's the games begin !

• Love 4
(edited)

I haven't watched their episodes since they originally aired but if I remember correctly Dottie was always mobile taking care of her family even at her highest weight and June was one that had an attitude. 

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

The three good things I can say about Dottie is that she was always mobile and could actually drive at her highest weight, and did her best to take care of her kids.

I always give extra credit (LOL) to the people who aren't bedridden.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, Anchorabu said:

You are so lucky to have a mother as sweet as yours.  Love you both.

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Thinking of Anchorabu and her mother I had dinner with my Mom tonight. ;) But my mother doesn't watch much stronger stuff than the Hallmark channel so I think this show would scare her. LOL. And to everybody else "How y'all doing" [pulls out gold stethescope].....

Awww mom said she'll watch with ya! 

12 minutes ago, Schippmom said:

Hi Mom!

Hi!!! ?

20 minutes ago, Kid said:

Hello everyone and Mom!!!

Hellooo! ❤️

• Love 3