Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E19: Where Are They Now? Dottie and June LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Her sister is definitely not an enabler. Though I imagine it must be frustrating for Dottie because her sister is thin and pretty and seems to be opinionated.

Extra frustrating. Both she and her sister confirmed in her original episode that their mom gave the sister all the love and attention entering her in beauty pageants over and over again.

Edited by DC Gal in VA
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Her sister is definitely not an enabler. Though I imagine it must be frustrating for Dottie because her sister is thin and pretty and seems to be opinionated.

But as loving as Susan's. Her sister saved her life.

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Well Hell's bells, I was wondering where you two were!

Let's the games begin !

Hey D.C.!! ?

Just now, chickenella said:

Hi everybody! Anchorabu, I bought the pirates booty popcorn this week & was thinking of your Mom!

Awwww! Sometimes it's all she'll eat! That and bacon lol ?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

She was on original episode earlier today.  She watched Daniel when Dottie went to hospital.  Sister did tell Dottie off about her food choices, they were ordering pizza. I felt like this wasn't first time they discussed  Dottie's poor food choices.

Poor Dottie, she was so attached to Daniel. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Anchorabu said:

Awww mom said she'll watch with ya! 

Smooches! My dad always had the remote so my Mom just knitted or read or whatever while she sat with my dad and he watched tv. So she never paid much attention to tv. Now that's he's gone she barely knows how to work the tv. She knows the local news channel and the Hallmark channel. :)

• Love 2
(edited)
24 minutes ago, Yolo said:

Hello 2 my wonderfuls!!? Mama A, How you doing!??

Hi sweetie! We are good, mom sends her love! How y'all doin'? ??

2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Smooches! My dad always had the remote so my Mom just knitted or read or whatever while she sat with my dad and he watched tv. So she never paid much attention to tv. Now that's he's gone she barely knows how to work the tv. She knows the local news channel and the Hallmark channel. :)

Awww lol mom is like a teenage boy with that remote lol! "bored!" *click*

Edited by Anchorabu
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I remember there was friction between them from the first show and possibly going back to childhood. 

Sorry for Dottie and losing her son. She was very dedicated to her kids but also used them as an excuse to not follow the diet. She had the biggest of all the butt-wings in the world too. And an attitude to match. But then June. Another one who knew better than Dr. Now about EVERY THING. 

• Love 4
Just now, Azubah said:

Oh dear, I'm not sure a shrine to Daniel is the best idea.

well . . . I'm not sure I blame her for that. I'd say most anything that gets you through is probably okay. I'd probably be mainlining black tar heroin myself. She seems to be holding up as well as can be expected and does realize that the little one still needs her.

• Love 5

Hey all!  Just dropped in to say "hello!"  I've been lurking since the infamous James K episode (and yes, my gasoline soaked underwear is standing by). I've enjoyed reading all your comments - hope everyone has a good night tonight!! 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, TheCIB64 said:

Hey all!  Just dropped in to say "hello!"  I've been lurking since the infamous James K episode (and yes, my gasoline soaked underwear is standing by). I've enjoyed reading all your comments - hope everyone has a good night tonight!! 

Glad to have you aboard....grab your underwear, and have a seat in the handbasket to hell!

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Anchorabu said:

Mom regarding June: "If my calves were dragging on the ground, I think I'd skip the manicure with the 2" nails..."

There's that smartass Mama again, lmao!

• Love 3

Been watching away from the computer. Pls tell me that Dottie didn't give that baby a bowl of spaghettios and just walk away, or tell him to climb out of the high chair on his own?  She tossed the other child over her shoulder like nothing, this baby she can't even be bothered to sit next to while he eats? And I don't want to hear about grief. I lost my husband suddenly and had to deal and I still didn't ignore my son.

June is kind of surprising me, in a good way, though it's early yet.

• Love 4

June is too reasonable (and who would have expected that after her first episode?) and Dottie is too sad; I can't snark on either of them. Rooting for both of them even more than I was rooting for Nicki last week. 

• Love 2
Just now, aliya said:

Been watching away from the computer. Pls tell me that Dottie didn't give that baby a bowl of spaghettios and just walk away, or tell him to climb out of the high chair on his own?  She tossed the other child over her shoulder like nothing, this baby she can't even be bothered to sit next to while he eats? And I don't want to hear about grief. I lost my husband suddenly and had to deal and I still didn't ignore my son.

June is kind of surprising me, in a good way, though it's early yet.

Yeah that bothered me as well.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Anchorabu said:

Mom regarding June: "If my calves were dragging on the ground, I think I'd skip the manicure with the 2" nails..."

omg that is SO funny!

• Love 2