Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Wendy's interview with Iyanla was a waste of time...for me AND Iyanla. Wendy's vibe IMO was that she (Wendy) was going to defend her friend (the large size female comedian whose name I forgot) who just so happens to be an upcoming guest (or doing a podcast segment?) on WW show. This comedian is apparently very upset with Iyanla for what, I'm not sure. But you know Wendy will be kissing her friends ass.

Hot topics was boring...justin bieber news, reba mcintyre coughed one time at the cma awards news and brittany spears is still crazy news. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
On 11/11/2020 at 11:14 AM, patty1h said:

Wendy has these obsessions on random couples who she believes "belong together" that just seem so... dumb.   She brought up Nick Cannon today and told of a text conversation she had with Nick about he and Mariah Carey.  Wendy apparently thinks there's hope for those two crazy kids and told Nick that she thinks in time Nick & Mariah may reconcile and get married again, and Nick (sorta) agreed.  (I think Nick was probably rolling his eyes and figured agreeing with a crazy person is easier than arguing)

We've all heard Wendy harping on her belief that Jennifer Lopez/Mark Anthony, Jennifer Garner/Ben Affleck, Mariah and Nick (and others) still have love for each other and she's just sure the day will come when they leave their current partners and rush back into each others arms.  It feels like a childish perception of "the one true love" concept that has no basis in real life.    It makes me wonder if Wendy is waiting for Kevin to "wake up" and come scoop her up someday.

You read my mind! I was just going to post this. Would not be surprised if Wendy thinks Big Kev will come back to her.  She's like a high school girl.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Wendy's interview with Iyanla was a waste of time...for me AND Iyanla

and me. I watched because I like Iyanla and was curious how she would handle Wendy, not to watch Wendy. Wendy's tone was a mix of indifferent, hostile and unprepared. Iyanla was very respecful, calm and honest. Wendy couldn't believe Iyanla didn't want to interview DMX, and wouldn't let it go after Iyanla's explanation why. She was a weirdo with her questions about Brittney Spears. Definitely no warm and fuzzies coming from our Wendy. Her attitude during the interview appeared to be she would rather be eating something somewhere else.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

Wendy's tone was a mix of indifferent, hostile and unprepared. Iyanla was very respecful, calm and honest.

W actually was rude AND ignorant enough to ask Iyanla if the reason Iyanla was not continuing with her "Fix My Life" show was because Iyanla got fired! Wendy is still doing her show and SHE hasn't been fired yet. Iyanla is extremely smart. Wendy is extremely dumb.

I will miss Iyanla's show. She enlightened me to many aspects of Black culture and especially the family dynamics involved with and passed down for many decades/generations.

And W still insists on doing the stupid shoe cam with EVERYONE. Lately, nobody she interviews is even wearing shoes. They just hold up a pair in front of their computer camera. The shoe cam is so f'n dumb and childish. Wendy probably lays in bed all weekend watching reruns of "Legally Blonde" and "Thirteen Going On 30".  

• Love 2
41 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Wendy probably lays in bed all weekend watching reruns of "Legally Blonde" and "Thirteen Going On 30".  

Don’t forget 8 Mile. She has been known to claim that she watches that every time it is on tv. 

I saw a bit of her show yesterday. Was it me or did her eyes look glazed over? 
I also think she spent too much time chatting about RHOSLC and the lady who appears on it named Jen. The she said this: (tied into her conversation about Justin Bieber’s pastor losing his congregation) 

“I don’t want to worship where there’s scandal”.

Um...since when do we think Wendy has gotten up to go to an actual church on Sunday? First she’d have to get a glam squad person to get her make up painted on and fluff out her wig. The outfit would have to be chosen. Then she’d have to arrange a car because she has stated that she doesn’t drive anymore. Nope. I doubt she has been to an actual church in years. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

Don’t forget 8 Mile. She has been known to claim that she watches that every time it is on tv. 

I saw a bit of her show yesterday. Was it me or did her eyes look glazed over? 
I also think she spent too much time chatting about RHOSLC and the lady who appears on it named Jen. The she said this: (tied into her conversation about Justin Bieber’s pastor losing his congregation) 

“I don’t want to worship where there’s scandal”.

Um...since when do we think Wendy has gotten up to go to an actual church on Sunday? First she’d have to get a glam squad person to get her make up painted on and fluff out her wig. The outfit would have to be chosen. Then she’d have to arrange a car because she has stated that she doesn’t drive anymore. Nope. I doubt she has been to an actual church in years. 

Amen to all of your post!

• LOL 1

During HT, somehow Blac Chyna's name came up and Wendy randomly revealed that BC is losing her place and has sent out a request for help finding a condo.  With a side-eye and a shady look, Wendy tells the world that she ignored this plea from someone that she's called her friend and who she'd hung out with in the past.   Her words were something like "I didn't answer, I don't want to be involved".

The comments on Wendy's Youtube page were funny - "Wendy know she wrong for telling that girl business.  I won’t feel bad if Chyna catch her on the street.."   "Blac Chyna bout to cuss Wendy out on Intagram in 3..2..1..."    "I would hate to tell Wendy my personal business"   "Telling wendy williams your personal business is like giving a child candy and expecting them not to eat it"

• Love 5

I doubt that ANY of the celebs WW has claimed to be bff's with (like Nene, Blac Chyna) were ever interested in really being friends. These people, including and especially Wendy, are thirsty fame whores and everything in their world is based on fakeness, ass kissing to climb the ladder or get publicity. At least Nene and Blac Chyna are a lot wealthier than Wendy....(with her 1 bathroom condo. Lol!) 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Tues.   WTF was that?  I tuned in for a minute and saw something in the purple chair with ridiculous hair and very big lips.  Looked a little like Joan Crawford who burps.

I looked up that episode on YouTube. Was WW trying to look like Bridgette Bardot? Wendy never fails to make a fool of herself. 

She's really got a lot of animosity and hate for the whole Dancing with the Stars production from the time she appeared on the show.

Face it Wendy...you sucked at dancing and got the ax. It wasn't because the producers asked you to do shenanigans with your dance partner and you refused. Lol! Like Wendy would ever turn down an opportunity for publicity of any kind. She's a big oaf who dances like one of the hippos in Disneys Fantasia.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Wendy was just gross eating the way that she did today, yuck!  She made it clear that she was not going to share the Thanksgiving meal that the chef had made with her staff.  What a cheap bitch!  Wendy is filthy rich, she can afford to have her Thanksgiving meal catered to her if she so desired..  Why not share the meal today with her loyal staff, she was dogging it like it was her last meal and of course she had her hot sauce.. 

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Tues.   WTF was that?  I tuned in for a minute and saw something in the purple chair with ridiculous hair and very big lips.  Looked a little like Joan Crawford who burps.

Watching now. Yeah... she got the Kylie Jenner special...

9 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I looked up that episode on YouTube. Was WW trying to look like Bridgette Bardot? Wendy never fails to make a fool of herself. 

She's really got a lot of animosity and hate for the whole Dancing with the Stars production from the time she appeared on the show.

Face it Wendy...you sucked at dancing and got the ax. It wasn't because the producers asked you to do shenanigans with your dance partner and you refused. Lol! Like Wendy would ever turn down an opportunity for publicity of any kind. She's a big oaf who dances like one of the hippos in Disneys Fantasia.

.... & the Patsy Stone hair.

Edited by NowVoyager
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Wendy was just gross eating the way that she did today, yuck!  She made it clear that she was not going to share the Thanksgiving meal that the chef had made with her staff.  What a cheap bitch!  Wendy is filthy rich, she can afford to have her Thanksgiving meal catered to her if she so desired..  Why not share the meal today with her loyal staff, she was dogging it like it was her last meal and of course she had her hot sauce.. 

Aannnd... she was even ruder than usual to the guest chef. The avoidance of eye contact was borderline hostile. How does she keep booking chefs for her show!? She's just the worst. & they always seem to have gotten the memo to kiss her a$$ no matter how rude & nasty she is to them. Bleeech!

My say something nice: at least she wasn't (noticeably) high. There. 👼

Edited by NowVoyager
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

From a press release about Lifetime's upcoming movies:

WENDY WILLIAMS: THE MOVIE - JANUARY 30 - 8PM

Talk show host Wendy Williams executive produces the biopic on her life, revealing the highs and lows she has experienced throughout the years. Wendy has made herself the go-to source for great celebrity dish on her hit talk show, The Wendy Williams Show, but recently the spotlight has turned towards her. The authorized project provides a revealing look at Wendy's journey, from her scrappy upstart days in urban radio to the success of her own syndicated talk show. Despite all the naysayers and obstacles Wendy encountered throughout her life, her strength and determination have allowed her to thrive. Ciera Payton takes on the lead role while Morocco Omari stars as Wendy's ex-husband Kevin Hunter. Produced by Front Street for Lifetime and executive produced by Wendy Williams, Will Packer and Sheila Ducksworth. Darren Grant directs from a script written by Leigh Davenport and Scarlett Lacey.

THE WENDY WILLIAMS STORY... WHAT A MESS! - JANUARY 30 - 10PM

In this feature length documentary, Wendy Williams, the self-anointed Queen of all Media, sheds her private persona and speaks directly to the camera, discussing every inch of joy and humiliation she has experienced since childhood. From her apartment in Manhattan, we're with Wendy during the course of her divorce, as she deals with being a 'Hot Topic' and finds a way to right her ship again. It's a raw, no holds barred look with never-before heard truths about Wendy's notorious feuds with celebrities, her shocking divorce, her childhood and the private darkness she has endured. This is the story of a self-made woman who finds herself at the start of a new life, uncertain of the future, but ready to reclaim her crown. The documentary is produced by eOne and Creature Films for Lifetime. Executive producers include Wendy Williams, Tara Long, Mark Ford, Kevin Lopez, Sarah Girgis and Joie Jacoby. Brie Miranda Bryant and Gena McCarthy serve as executive producers for Lifetime.

------------------------------

I made the mistake of originally reading this press release right after breakfast, and the fawning in the bolded parts were not good for my stomach!  The movie might be worth a look to laugh at if it is terrible as I expect, but if it gets good ratings, Wendy won't care about the motivation for watching.  I would not go near the documentary, which sounds like a lot of whining and airing of every axe she has to grind (but they only have an hour, Wendy!) followed by the celebration of her so-called "triumph" in the end.  It's like when she would start crying or complaining about something in Hot Topics and the studio audience would feel bad, and then she'd say, "Don't cry for me.  I have a talk show!" only dragged out over an hour instead of a minute or two.

• Love 5

I won't be watching this one sided documentary. Most of us know the real Wendy is a bitch and her biopic is going to be all about "poor poor WW and how hard she worked all her adult life and how mistreated shes been."  Like nobody else on the planet works hard but Wendy. Then we'll get the repetitive story of Wendys parents ridiculing her during her childhood for being overweight. 

I'm sure Wendy won't be talking about what a bitch she is to her guests and staff. And her disrespect to her "fans"/co-hosts. She won't be talking about her drug and alcohol problems which are still a part of her life. Yes, the WW biopic is going to be a  "LieTime" Movie. Not a Lifetime movie.

I hope Kelvin does his own biopic of his life with WW. THAT I would watch. Three sides to every story: hers, his and the truth. I'd LOVE to hear Kelvin's story.

• Love 8

I'm actually curious about the doc, just to see if she addresses her hypocrisy about Kevin's affair and her addiction.   We all watched her lie about her "happy marriage" for years, chastising the viewers who questioned her husbands secret life.  I want to see if she finally drops the facade and admits that yeah, I knew about the GF and I lied to everyone, including myself.  Will she reveal the real story about her injured shoulder, too?

If she has even 5 seconds of shame/remorse about her phoniness, I may have some sympathy for her.   If she makes Kevin the bad guy and herself the poor, clueless victim, I will continue to snark.

• Love 4

Did Wendy not eat for 3 days before the thanksgiving segment? It was so gross watching her eat. And no else got any of the food. Gee that’s so Wendy. What a garbage human. 

Was she dressed in the dark by Stevie Wonder? She looked awful but I needed a laugh. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Did Wendy not eat for 3 days before the thanksgiving segment? It was so gross watching her eat. And no else got any of the food. Gee that’s so Wendy. What a garbage human. 

Was she dressed in the dark by Stevie Wonder? She looked awful but I needed a laugh. 

Here's what I don't understand: how did W drop (according to her) 25 pounds several months ago but she still continues to eat like a starving hippo. Who can lose 25 pounds so quickly?

And she never, to my knowledge, STATED how she lost the weight. We know she doesn't exercise or eat healthy. Maybe it was the Cocaine or Adderall diet?

She's a liar. Always will be...umhmmm! Umhmmm!

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

That's why she tastes every dish and plate, so no one else can have any. What an oinker. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

I watched for a few minutes this week. Oh dear. She prattled on about The Masked Singer, which I don’t watch. Also rambled about a Hilton joining a Real  Housewives—ditto, no thanks. But two things were scary. First, her drooling. Pronounced sucking it back in, no food in sight. What kind of drugs make you overproduce saliva?

The other is the audience/producer situation. Mind boggling. First, there are fools in masks sitting directly in front of each other, clapping like seals every time she spits out a sentence. Much worse than I remembered, so clearly they are being urged to fill a void. A cannot-be-filled void in Wendy. Urged by that blonde producer. Whoa, she grins and laughs like an idiot, but her eyes lookEd wide with fear.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, buttersister said:

A cannot-be-filled void in Wendy. Urged by that blonde producer. Whoa, she grins and laughs like an idiot, but her eyes lookEd wide with fear.

Lol! That's Suzanne. She always looks and sounds like that. Annoying...just like the trained seals in the "audience".

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Showthyme said:

Why do we have to listen to what Wendy will be eating?

Because there's nothing else for Wendy to talk about. She's uninformed (but has Norman to get her through), she thinks being a sloppy eater (smacking, drooling) makes her relatable to us peons (who don't have those disgusting eating habits.)

And no mention for a long time, of her cats. You know..the cats she doesn't have anymore. Hasn't had them for a long time. I'll bet Boof knows what Wendy did with them. But he most likely signed a NDA with this miserable bitch. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 2

I watched a bit today.  She was talking about the recent Glenn Close interview where Glenn said the Oscar awards don't always make sense; like the time Gwyneth Paltrow won..... except in Wendy's telling of it she was referring to Glenn as Gwen so we had both a Gwen and a Gwyneth in this version.  She said Gwen 2 or 3 times before she throws out a "what's her name?" and is corrected.  But then the story is over so who the hell cares.  Riveting television.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I had it on for a few minutes this morning. All I could think of is: who made her skirt out of a lawn and leaf bag! 

Lol! I thought the exact same thing. But one positive aspect for me was that the skirt reminded me it's trash night tonight!

• LOL 5

Chenoa in case you didn’t hear it, Wendy mentioned her cats. She was eating ice cream and she gave them a small bit. I hope it was just a taste as cats are lactose intolerant and that would have been a mess for the person who cleans their box. 

18 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Chenoa in case you didn’t hear it, Wendy mentioned her cats. She was eating ice cream and she gave them a small bit. I hope it was just a taste as cats are lactose intolerant and that would have been a mess for the person who cleans their box. 

Thanks for the info. I don't watch her show often nor do I pay attention much when I do watch!

The last mention I heard from her (that made me wonder yet again, if she still had them) was some time in the past month. She was talking about buying crepes or some French pastry and eating it in bed that night, then falling asleep with the food still on/in her bed. I know cats and dogs will get into "people food"  if it's there for the taking. But she said nothing about her cats being around her or the bakery.

I still don't believe anything she says. Show us some pics of yourself with the cats. Time stamped pics. I don't believe she still has them. If she does, they live sequestered in some small room in Wendy's 1 bedroom Manhattan apartment.  

Wendy is a liar. JMOO (based on years of observation.)

Edited by chenoa333
  • Useful 1
32 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Wendy needs to fire her wig stylist. Her wigs are always sitting too far back on her forehead. And stop with the lip plumping/lip injections. She's looking like a professional clown.

I bet she's building herself up to have a run as a Housewive

20 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Lol! I thought the exact same thing. But one positive aspect for me was that the skirt reminded me it's trash night tonight!

I was thinking robe.  Like a house robe, not a bathrobe

22 hours ago, Nicmar said:

from Ab fab?

That was my take, but there's also Ivana lol

On 11/13/2020 at 6:34 AM, chenoa333 said:

W actually was rude AND ignorant enough to ask Iyanla if the reason Iyanla was not continuing with her "Fix My Life" show was because Iyanla got fired! Wendy is still doing her show and SHE hasn't been fired yet. Iyanla is extremely smart. Wendy is extremely dumb.

I will miss Iyanla's show. She enlightened me to many aspects of Black culture and especially the family dynamics involved with and passed down for many decades/generations.

And W still insists on doing the stupid shoe cam with EVERYONE. Lately, nobody she interviews is even wearing shoes. They just hold up a pair in front of their computer camera. The shoe cam is so f'n dumb and childish. Wendy probably lays in bed all weekend watching reruns of "Legally Blonde" and "Thirteen Going On 30".  

I was watching this dumbfounded and had to give up counting the times she fucked up Iyanla's name.  Iyanla was gracious about it but YIKES.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, ForumLou said:

I bet she's building herself up to have a run as a Housewive

It's possible. However, being a "Real Housewife" requires much more work (filming, trips to far away locations etc) AND the housewives need to show us where they live, who the people are in their personal lives. And as a housewife, you either need to drink a lot of alcohol or have the strength to say no it. Plus the film crew might catch WW without make up and a wig. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

It's possible. However, being a "Real Housewife" requires much more work (filming, trips to far away locations etc) AND the housewives need to show us where they live, who the people are in their personal lives. And as a housewife, you either need to drink a lot of alcohol or have the strength to say no it. Plus the film crew might catch WW without make up and a wig. 

I agree and do not think Wendy has the stamina. We know she’s not going to allow them to film her in her leg lymph machine wearing her turban lol. Or let us see the mess in her house, because she does not strike me as an organized person. Then we have the matter or her not having friends in real life. Someone she can call for an occasional night out...maybe. Just not a group she’d hang with regularly. I wonder that she even has the skills to have meaningful relationships with other women; especially those on RHONY. She has tried friendships with so many (ex: NeNe Leakes, Cardi B, and Kris K), but they never last long and then she turns against them. No one wants to put themselves out there to be stabbed in the back on a 3rd rate talk show when she’s tired of them or their usefulness has been outlived. It might just be a way of her saying she’s considering it just to get press. No real intention of signing up. 

• Love 4

Wendy came flouncing out in a royal blue dress today. It was asymmetric. One sleeve was full length with a circular cut out near the wrist. The other side it was short sleeved with a collarbone cut out. I think these cut out dresses are out of style now. Or maybe it is seeing it while I have the heat up and a scarf around my neck for warmth. It also had a hem to hip zipper on the left side so that she could unzip it and show off her legs. Does she ever get tired of exposing herself? After spending all the money on full body liposuction and breast implants I guess she wants to get her money’s worth. Lol...maybe she deducted it on her taxes as a business expense. 

She chatted about a long time male friend getting full body (don’t forget the back!) lipo and she doesn’t think that men should do these. Then a short bit about Cynthia on RHOA owing money to Peter (her ex) and the two college scandal ladies that went to jail (LL and FH). She segued that into something about a criminal getting into the front seat of a cop car and having a chase in Bayonne, NJ. How is this even meaningful to us? It isn’t.       Her inside scoop was about some lady rapper (Summer?)  I don’t know or care about. Dating another rapper named London. He has lots of babies involved that he hasn’t seen in a year, but they are his biggest priority. There seems to be fighting between the Mom of his kids and this lady rapper who is dating him. The biggest revelation was that she spelled Merry..marry. I guess I’m out of touch with the rap scene. I could have passed on the whole segment. I might have even gotten some of this wrong, but I was only paying half attention. 

Next her guest today is Mario Lopez. This guy doesn’t age. He puts a big smile on her face (probably because he’s the co-host of Access Hollywood and she’s sucking up) She also noticed his not aging and put a side by side screenshot of him now and when he was on Saved by the Bell. She’s got him working his dimples. He stated he is comfortable with all of his former cast and would even welcome Dustin back who played Screech (side-note: he was so broke he went on to do porn). Cue in TikTok video clip of him dancing with his family. Cute. They talked about how he hosted some boxing event and he stated that he’s seen WW at some of the Vegas matches. He seems to constantly work. They showed him doing a boxing workout. He has an eight pack. 

I’m signing off now, but Wendy was animated today. Not too many mistakes or slurs that I could detect. If my commentary sounds disjointed it was because I was writing it as I watched and 36 minutes was all I was willing to give. I don’t care about celebrity fan out or Ask Wendy. 

• Love 8

Today's show Wendy claims she's got some huge surprising news for us.

she doesn't even know what it is. But Suzanne and Norman said on a scale of 1 to 10 it's an 11. 

I'll check back in here later after Mindthinkr or Patty1h have watched the show and have the breaking news! Lol. 

ETA: Wendy's pink baggy pants made me laugh so hard! There's a "city" nearby me that is for 55 plus people to live. I see those pink pants a lot when I'm in that neck of the woods! 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 6

The show started with Wendy saying it was "the greatest show EVER!" and something surprising was going to happen that she didn't know about.    I actually got interested to see how this was going to happen.  Even Norman and Suzanne piped in to say that it was going to be eleven on a scale from one-to-ten.    I watched up until Ask Wendy and I did not see anything remotely different than every other day.   Was it that the director of her bad Lifetime movie was the guest and she was hyping it up?   I watched the trailer for that mess and all I saw was a lot of bad acting of a narcissistic personality.    I must have zoned out and missed the fireworks.   What did I miss?

EDIT:  @chenoa333 and I must have been typing at the same time and I see that we both are mystified.  

Edited by patty1h
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
37 minutes ago, patty1h said:

EDIT:  @chenoa333 and I must have been typing at the same time and I see that we both are mystified.  

No worries! This happens but nonetheless, I am still forever grateful to you for taking the bullet and watching this crap til the boring end. I had a feeling it was going to be "much adieu about nothing" and it was. 

• Love 2

Ok Friends. I took another one for the team (do I get a medal?). 

Wendy’s eyes were glassy and she seemed to be that wee bit off again. I have a theory, but will get to that later. Evidently yesterday she went to give a bone marrow sample. She described it as having at least 7-8 needles worth of pain medicine (numbing agents) so they could do it. Now as a former nurse this is the part that rings wrong with me.  She stated the Dr said that she could stay dressed and just pull her leggings down a bit. Not even show her butt crack. No, this is a sterile procedure and she should have been in a proper gown and the area washed (iodine cleansing usually) before a sterile procedure like that is done. Am I wrong or are Drs that lax these days? Not to mention that with Covid all sterile precautions should be observed. So anyway she had discomfort. She leaned on that side the whole segment so I say she was on good drugs. I would have been favoring that side big time. This procedure hurts. Well, that must be why she had those glassy eyes because she had to be on pain pills. Hmm...I’ve seen her look like that before. Is Vicodin or Oxycodone your new drug chose Wendy? She also said that she had her team of 5 Drs (not that I believe that) in the room. What? Did they think she was going to code. No. If the even thought she would there who’ve been an IV in her arm and she would have been in a hospital gown and in a hospital. 
To reward herself she had a lunch delivery of 2 McRib sandwiches. One for then and the other for tonight’s dinner. Really?  Is she that cheap? I’d want mine fresh. Not microwaved up. Not that I would even eat one of them (so salty). So anyway while she was on the table to take her mind off of what was happening the MD suggested a blind date. Yes, actually if we can believe this. She has two of them tomorrow night. She alluded to the fact that she was going to give them all of this...pointing to her rack. She stated that she will give us the details on Monday. Whatever...her watered down version (you should have see where my autocorrect went to...lol...that would have had her in a waterbed lmao) will have no details.  
   I got a phone call, but it must of been about Chrissy Teigan (John Legend’s wife) as her pic was on the screen behind her. I missed it. Sorry. 
  Her guest was Darren Grant. The director of Wendy Williams: The Movie. She was checking out if he was a married.  He is. She was also seeing where he lived. Atlanta. Not as bad as she thought as he used to be in CA. Hmm..would she really flirt and go after another women’s man? She must be horny. He was very professional and they premiered a clip. It looks like they are going there. The fainting incident when she was dressed as the Statue of Liberty and her fall out with Kevin. They made sure to let us know that (since it’s Lifetime) that there some steamy sex scenes. I don’t think want to know about that, but whatever. It sells and that’s what they are trying to do. Sell this movie and block of time on Lifetime January 30th 8pm on. (First is a documentary on her for 2 hrs). I guess if it sells the time slot she may be changing networks and this is a look see on that. It’s a no look pass from me although I seem to be the only one game around here to watch anymore. Wendy did invite him (DarrenGrant the director and his wife) to come socially distanced at her apt to watch it...she would provide food. He said yes, but really? They are going to take the chance and get on a plane right now to go to NYC to her apt just to watch it with her? I think not, but he was being polite. Well folks. That was all I could stand. 

• Love 11

Entertainment Tonight was full-on kissing Wendy's butt again tonight as they reported on the movie trailer.  I think there was even a new interview with her from her apartment, but I'm not sure because I was busy baking.  They sometimes just show footage of old interviews if it fits in with the topic.  It's funny how they always show the footage of her fainting (in slow motion) every time she is mentioned even though they seem to love her.  The footage from the movie definitely looks awful, as expected.  I think at one point movie Wendy yelled (maybe at movie Big Kev) something like "You're not going to take away MY gifts!"  That made me laugh, which I don't think was their intention.

This reminded me that I had a dream about this show a few days ago for some reason.  I guess things were back to normal, because Wendy was able to have a studio audience and I was there (not likely).  She was apparently high during the show and kept messing up and yelling at staff.  There was going to be a second taping, and the staff was huddled together trying to figure out what to do about Wendy's out-of-control behavior.  Someone had the bright idea of having Big Kev talk to her about it, and needless to say, that did not go well.  I think she was yelling at him while the audience was present.  Then I woke up.  It was very odd, but better than when I would have dreams about the show Star ("Stars" according to Wendy), because in those someone was usually shooting at me!

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

The Wendy Biopic is shaping up to be the Mommy Dearest of TV movies.   Part of me says run far away; part of me is ready to settle in with a big bowl of popcorn and a box of kleenex to wipe the tears from my eyes from laughing at all of the "serious", "heart wrenching" and "empowering" moments. 

Wendy pointing at her breasts and suggesting she would be getting some.  So many reactions:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
On 12/3/2020 at 9:51 PM, Mindthinkr said:

Ok Friends. I took another one for the team (do I get a medal?). 

Wendy’s eyes were glassy and she seemed to be that wee bit off again. I have a theory, but will get to that later. Evidently yesterday she went to give a bone marrow sample. She described it as having at least 7-8 needles worth of pain medicine (numbing agents) so they could do it. Now as a former nurse this is the part that rings wrong with me.  She stated the Dr said that she could stay dressed and just pull her leggings down a bit. Not even show her butt crack. No, this is a sterile procedure and she should have been in a proper gown and the area washed (iodine cleansing usually) before a sterile procedure like that is done. Am I wrong or are Drs that lax these days? Not to mention that with Covid all sterile precautions should be observed. So anyway she had discomfort. She leaned on that side the whole segment so I say she was on good drugs. I would have been favoring that side big time. This procedure hurts. Well, that must be why she had those glassy eyes because she had to be on pain pills. Hmm...I’ve seen her look like that before. Is Vicodin or Oxycodone your new drug chose Wendy? She also said that she had her team of 5 Drs (not that I believe that) in the room. What? Did they think she was going to code. No. If the even thought she would there who’ve been an IV in her arm and she would have been in a hospital gown and in a hospital. 
To reward herself she had a lunch delivery of 2 McRib sandwiches. One for then and the other for tonight’s dinner. Really?  Is she that cheap? I’d want mine fresh. Not microwaved up. Not that I would even eat one of them (so salty). So anyway while she was on the table to take her mind off of what was happening the MD suggested a blind date. Yes, actually if we can believe this. She has two of them tomorrow night. She alluded to the fact that she was going to give them all of this...pointing to her rack. She stated that she will give us the details on Monday. Whatever...her watered down version (you should have see where my autocorrect went to...lol...that would have had her in a waterbed lmao) will have no details.  
   I got a phone call, but it must of been about Chrissy Teigan (John Legend’s wife) as her pic was on the screen behind her. I missed it. Sorry. 
  Her guest was Darren Grant. The director of Wendy Williams: The Movie. She was checking out if he was a married.  He is. She was also seeing where he lived. Atlanta. Not as bad as she thought as he used to be in CA. Hmm..would she really flirt and go after another women’s man? She must be horny. He was very professional and they premiered a clip. It looks like they are going there. The fainting incident when she was dressed as the Statue of Liberty and her fall out with Kevin. They made sure to let us know that (since it’s Lifetime) that there some steamy sex scenes. I don’t think want to know about that, but whatever. It sells and that’s what they are trying to do. Sell this movie and block of time on Lifetime January 30th 8pm on. (First is a documentary on her for 2 hrs). I guess if it sells the time slot she may be changing networks and this is a look see on that. It’s a no look pass from me although I seem to be the only one game around here to watch anymore. Wendy did invite him (DarrenGrant the director and his wife) to come socially distanced at her apt to watch it...she would provide food. He said yes, but really? They are going to take the chance and get on a plane right now to go to NYC to her apt just to watch it with her? I think not, but he was being polite. Well folks. That was all I could stand. 

The way you described everything--- I was all: this I gotta see! I felt secondhand embarrassment for Wendy. The director clearly did not want to come watch the premiere with her. She kind of put him on the spot by asking him live on air. Then she says they'll sit in her apartment, have Doritos & caviar & not talk. 🤦🏾‍♀️ Does she not realize that her idea of a good time is not everybody's idea of a good time? Did she not consider that maybe the man already had plans for watching the premiere? Or maybe he doesn't want to get on a plane right now? For someone in the entertainment industry as long as she has been, her social skills are lacking. 

• Love 4

Wendy is delusional. She thinks she is some A list celebrity whom people would kill to be associated with. Who would want to sit around Wendy's 1 bedroom apartment with her eating chicken wings smothered in hot sauce while watching her lifetime movie? Maybe she can pay DJ Suss to be her new Boof.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

with her eating chicken wings smothered in hot sauce

All while smacking her lips noisily and chatting with her mouth full 🙀 She said she’d keep quiet for the watch, but I don’t believe that for a minute. Nope, hard pass. Honestly her eating sounds drive me nuts...about to the point of disgust. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

Honestly her eating sounds drive me nuts...about to the point of disgust. 

And that weird face she makes with her lips puckered...like she's salivating over whatever food she's describing. Yuck!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

And that weird face she makes with her lips puckered...like she's salivating over whatever food she's describing. Yuck!

I really hope that director gets out of her on air on the spot invitation. Does she really think someone is going to get on an airplane and risk so much just to eat wings and caviar with her? 

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • Love 3
33 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Does she really think some is going to get on an airplane and risk so much just to eat wings and caviar with her? 

Wendy would serve capers instead of caviar and hope her guests couldn't tell the difference. 

• LOL 3
4 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Wendy would serve capers instead of caviar and hope her guests couldn't tell the difference. 

Until they tasted it 🤣 Really, how can Wendy have a discerning palate if she drowns everything in hot sauce? Also, they sell roes as caviar. Salmon that’s a pinkish orange and black caviar (usually considered the best; which is Beluga from a Russian Sturgeon) I’m trying to add pictures, but the ‘add a file’ is refusing to show it (yes, I have it sized properly which is usually where I go wrong). 
Personally I don’t eat caviar, much less use it as a means to entice people to come to eat at my house. That does answer one thing. She has no friends. She knew the date this was coming out well ahead of when she was allowed to plug it. She doesn’t have close friends or they would be throwing a premier party for her...ah yes Covid. She could invite her bubble friends over. That’s where the buck stops. Wendy doesn’t have friends. Just paid people. Actually it’s sad. EF2394CC-8DF1-47E1-8A67-4E391D99C202.jpeg.e561117af6c9ef4cc8a52531f084ac53.jpeg

Edited by Mindthinkr
Grammar
  • Love 2