Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

She talked about how she doesn't like children or babies.  Said if u have them when you're younger, the man shoulda put a condom on.  Little shade to Big Kevin and the sidepiece maybe?  

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, dgreen66 said:

She talked about how she doesn't like children or babies.  Said if u have them when you're younger, the man shoulda put a condom on.  Little shade to Big Kevin and the sidepiece maybe?  

Hey Dgreen66, how you doin?

It was weird. She shaded Lil Kev multiple times. What she did not do was say the rumours about Big Kev, his side piece & the baby on the way were false. 

I'm gonna check out the comments when somebody posts the show on you tube. They're always a riot. 

• Love 6
(edited)

Two things she got wrong already:  She says she watched the last 2 episodes of Empire that Jussie Smollett got cut out of -- what she doesn't realized is he got cut out of the the last 2 episodes of the season and those episodes haven’t aired yet. The other thing is that Jussie makes $1800 an episode, which is extremely low for anyone on television.  I went online and found a site that puts his salary between $65K and 125K per episode.  Norman should have corrected her.

Edited by patty1h
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

The big return was anti-climactic.  Wendy seemed to be trying to get through the part where she had to explain her absence as quickly as possible.  No emotion, rehearsed and awkward, had to be done, get it out of the way and move on.  Like holding your nose while you take cough syrup.  

(And opening Hot Topics with the Jussie Smollett story was just stale IMO). The show has become more about her moods, her weirdness, her what Wendy will we be seeing today than about anything else.  And it’s kinda sad because it’s just not fun anymore. Whatever has happened in the past year, whether it’s physical, mental, marital, etc., it’s changed Wendy and the focus of the show.

• Love 6
(edited)

What the almighty fuck?! She basically said nothing was wrong with her. She said she is a hypochondriac and the only thing that actually happened during her time away was they adjusted her meds, but she wanted to put herself first and have some family time. (Cuz she is her own best friend, y'all!) And she kept going to the ER about every little thing cuz every time she coughs she thinks she is dying.  

Then she encouraged everyone to use the ER for their routine healthcare. "Bring magazines!" "They will get to know you!" 

Her dismissal of the Jackson accusers was absurd. "Oh, I believe they showered nude and slept in the bed together and penises got hard, cuz that just happens, but I don't think there was anything sexual." Jesus God. 

Edited by TVbitch
  • Love 14

I think I'm done...it's much better reading here.  Yeah, I'm going to take medical/health advice from you, Wendy. 

Maybe one day she'll decide to get honest.  I'll be curious to see what happens to the ratings after her comeback.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

I'm saying! 60 minutes of my life I won't ever get back. I had to watch 10 minutes of The Real with loud ass Jeannie Mai to hear about Khloe/Tristan.

I can’t even watch “the Real” with all that screeching, yelling, all talking at once.  I’d need industrial size ear plugs.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

She talked about Lil Kev more than Big Kev. 13 minutes in, cries, makes w/ the q-tips. She's babbling.

Well, I guess we shouldn’t use tissues to wipe our eyes.  Causes wrinkles.  What about drugs, smoking, alcohol and aggravation from the husband?  Those don’t cause wrinkles?  Just a heart attack or nervous breakdown. Lol.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Gem 10 said:

Well, I guess we shouldn’t use tissues to wipe our eyes.  Causes wrinkles.  What about drugs, smoking, alcohol and aggravation from the husband?  Those don’t cause wrinkles?  Just a heart attack or nervous breakdown. Lol.

Or a broken arm.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, dgreen66 said:

The rambling, and fast talking reminds me of when I combine a phentermine and a Lyrica to get some housework done.  The Valentino black dress and white sneakers was not a good look. She's not awkwardly pausing, and spacing out like before.  Glad she's back.  Part of my and my mother's morning routine.  No talk about Kevin's baby momma.  Maybe when she does that rumored Oprah interview,  she'll speak about it.  

Doesn't seem like she's reading the cue cards.  No stuttering or stammering.  Where's Norman?  I wonder what the ratings for today will be.

Where’s Norman and Suzanne?  Is Mr. Hunter still Executive Producer?  I read somewhere he was fired. True?

• Love 2
2 hours ago, dgreen66 said:

Where's Norman?  I wonder what the ratings for today will be.

WTF? NO NORMAN?

I so appreciate all of the posters above ^^^^ who filled me in on the big fucking let down of WW return. 

Maybe now, her ratings will continue to take a $hit and her show will get cancelled. Phony fake ass bitch that she is.

• Love 8

That was a big ol' nothingburger. Wendy spent more time on "diet tips" than Stale Topics. Cut your food in half? Buy the Kids' Meal instead? Are we going to hear "Grab a low-fat snack" every day now? It was bad enough that Sherri Shepherd told us to grab a Keto snack. Are we to believe that she asks the restaurant to divide her doggy bag in half and that she gives a portion to some homeless person (camping outside of some fancy restaurant). She also apparently buys two water bottles and gives one away? I don't know of any place that sells two burgers for $3. She interrupted her critique of the Pete Davidson/Kate Beckinsale romance for that food rant? 

Her "Hot Topics" consisted of TWO stale items - Jussie Smollett and Kate/Pete. And NOTHING new except that we learn that she thinks Jussie is guilty. And she called Pete "hot." Ew.

Yes, I'm sick of the Kardashians, but gossip is Wendy's JOB. And the Khloe story has a lot of angles to it. Even The View talked about Khloe today. Instead we get Wendy ranting about other people's diets, and giving health care advice. She sounds cray-cray. She drags Kevin and Kevin to all of her doctor's appointments? IMO she has TOO many doctors and is a full blown hypochondriac. Or wants attention from her husband, so now she is so sick. 

She hates children, her son is grown up, and NOW she thinks she should be a Mom?? She said something like her son is a "stick-up artist" and she should drop everything for him. Er, no - he is in college and it's time for him to learn to take care of himself. The time for her to dial back on her career would have been the last eighteen years, not now. Now is the time for Wendy to get herself right. 

She may be sticking by her husband, but she did allude to the "ups and downs" of marriage. Just hinted about being a Hot Topic herself, and knowing what people were saying - so why no flat out denial of the other woman? The silence was deafening.

When she was gone, I wanted her back, but if today was any indication of what the shows will be - give me Sherri Shepherd, and I don't even like Sherri. 

What happened to Ask Wendy? There was a whole lot of NUTHIN' going on the second half of the show. She should have a half-hour MAX to give her half-baked opinions. I HATE the Trendy Wendy stuff. 

I thought she was rude to the guy talking about Michael Jackson. She kept interrupting him with her "lies!!" Let the guy say his piece - you have a whole show to give your opinion. She could have talked about Michael in Hot Topics instead of inane food tips and giving medical advice. Her cheese challenge was a big FAIL. AND stupid. 

I was majorly disappointed. Loved all of your replies!!

• Love 9

Did she not thank all of the guest hosts that held down the show while she was gone?  I zoned after the Insider Scoop, so did I miss it or was Wendy just that thoughtless?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Or a broken arm.

WTF is this lyin' ass bitch wearing? Is it a costume from the first season of Star Trek? LOL! Jeezus I can't stand her. Please Wendy.....go away....FOREVER. Thanks in advance. (I'll be back here on this thread to enjoy the fabulous wit and snark!)

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

How can anyone take this woman seriously anymore?

I can't so I won't watch her stupid, fake show. But I will come here everyday to hear what you all have to say! Tell me, did she say anything about her shoulder injury? 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, bichonblitz said:

I can't so I won't watch her stupid, fake show. But I will come here everyday to hear what you all have to say! Tell me, did she say anything about her shoulder injury? 

No, not that I recall.  She was talking a mile a minute like a machine gun.  I have to watch again to catch everything.  Maybe she did at one point.  I’ll let u know, but I don’t think she did.

• Love 1

Was she wearing high heels or ballet flats? Did she burp? make smacking noises with her mouth? Slurp her tea? Clear her throat a hundred times? Pass gas? Inquiring minds want to know! "Cause the haters gonna hate hate hate!" 😁

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Was she wearing high heels or ballet flats? Did she burp? make smacking noises with her mouth? Slurp her tea? Clear her throat a hundred times? Pass gas? Inquiring minds want to know! "Cause the haters gonna hate hate hate!" 😁

A designer black dress or pants, white sneakers, no burping, no mouth noises, no tea drinking, no throat problems, no gas.  She did wipe her tears with the q tip.  She walked to the chair after her grand entrance and walked up the stairs into the audience.  Nervous but confident and spoke a mile a minute.  Never saw Norman or Suzanne.

1 minute ago, Gem 10 said:

A designer black dress or pants, white sneakers, no burping, no mouth noises, no tea drinking, no throat problems, no gas.  She did wipe her tears with the q tip.  She walked to the chair after her grand entrance and walked up the stairs into the audience.  Nervous but confident and spoke a mile a minute.  Never saw Norman or Suzanne.

She’s on again 4 pm, east coast time.  Gonna watch again.  Over and out,  lol.

• Love 2

I didn't watch her, wasn't planning on watching, but I am confused by the comments.  What do you all want her to say?  Do you want her to say that she's dying, or that she hates her husband, I don't get it.  

26 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I didn't watch her, wasn't planning on watching, but I am confused by the comments.  What do you all want her to say?  Do you want her to say that she's dying, or that she hates her husband, I don't get it.  

The truth would be nice.

We know she's not dying nor does she hate her husband. And nobody here said we want to hear that she's dying or that she hates Kelvin. 

• Love 11

Watching for the second time to absorb everything.  Who the hell is this Emily on Trending?  Wendy puts her diamond rings in the jewelry plate and this Emily grabs them and puts the rings on her fingers.  Who does that?  You could see Wendy didn’t go for it.  This person was quite hyper also, looking to be discovered or something by acting over the top and silly.  Wendy did go overboard talking about big Kevin and how they are still a couple and will be.  I don’t know who to believe.  I’d be interested to know the ratings.  It’s either Wendy or Rachel Ray, and I can’t take Rachel at all.  I can’t stand Rachel opening up cans and throwing them in the fry pan with a ton of red onions and hot stuff.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, patty1h said:

Did she not thank all of the guest hosts that held down the show while she was gone?  I zoned after the Insider Scoop, so did I miss it or was Wendy just that thoughtless?

Yes, she did thank all her guest hosts and the 100 people that make the show.  It was at the very end after commercial.

1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

I want her to stick to gossip and refrain from "diet advice" and "health advice." I don't really expect that she will share alllll the intimate details of her marriage, but since she DID mention that SHE KNOWS what folks are saying, I MIGHT expect a reference to the alleged "side chick." She could say that she believes her husband is faithful, she could say that the stories are wrong. She addressed part of the dirt - she is not getting a divorce (unless she is lying about that). She did not confirm or deny the rumors of infidelity and the story that the side chick is pregnant. Time may tell on that one, as the months go by. I would like her to stay focused on the topic she is on, and not go off on some tangent about using emergency rooms as a form of health care. I am aware that some people do that, and I will not blame them, as they may not have other options, but Wendy is not an expert on the topic. I don't want hear her advice on what to eat. Especially in the middle of discussing Pete and Kate. Or maybe it was Jussie. It boiled down to "eat less." I thought her "grab a low-fat snack" was a direct rebuttal to Sherri's "grab a Keto snack." I personally think "grab a snack" was a good line, and she should stick to that. 

2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Tell me, did she say anything about her shoulder injury? 

After she attempted to toss a slice of cheese at the guy who brought out the tray, she winced and said basically that her broken shoulder still hurt.

Aside from the possible drama concerning her husband, I find it somewhat hard to believe that she was so sick from her thyroid problem that she needed that much time off. Especially when she said she is exercising two hours a day, every day. How long has that been going on? More than a week? She DID seem much steadier as she navigated the stairs in the studio audience.

I get your point that the show is really not about her, and she probably does not want to spill her own tea, yet she talks about herself (mundane stuff like the food she eats) a LOT. 

As some have said in this forum, she would probably get a lot of sympathy if she did come clean, and it would put a damper on the rumors. 

• Love 4

Welp, Wendy must be back.  First she's talking about hungry people in America and the non-necessary wasting of food.  But then, she talked up the cheese challenge about throwing cheese in people's faces and how fun it is and we all should participate in the challenge.  Whoops, got a bit of whiplash there what with her 180 degree change of opinion about wasting food...

• Love 5

I could not watch after reading the comments here. The least offensive part is that Wendy can take months off to get her meds right and for me time while the rest of us have to power through and just hang on until the weekend.

No thanks on diet tips coming from Wendy Williams. Isn't this the same woman who went vegan, fainted, and then added back meat and went on to sound like a rambling fool? I don't think that Wendy is on a strong enough foundation to give anyone health advice of any kind. 

No one is buying what Wendy is selling on her marriage. 

I hope that the guest hosts get a show. I am all in. 

• Love 9
7 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

I am insulted, I tell you, insulted.  Does this woman with thyroid disease think we are stupid?

Why yes, yes she does.

[shakes head, walks away]

7 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

I had to watch 10 minutes of The Real with loud ass Jeannie Mai to hear about Khloe/Tristan.

I don't think Wendy is up to the Kardashian train that will mow her over.

@druzy - thanks for the clip, we are not crazy.

• Love 5
27 minutes ago, Jeanius said:

She DID seem much steadier as she navigated the stairs in the studio audience.

She probably bought those Tai Cheng CD's that Dick Van Dyke does infomercials for. To help old folks to have better balance and lessen the chances of falling. 😁

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
27 minutes ago, Showthyme said:

I could not watch after reading the comments here. The least offensive part is that Wendy can take months off to get her meds right and for me time while the rest of us have to power through and just hang on until the weekend.

No thanks on diet tips coming from Wendy Williams. Isn't this the same woman who went vegan, fainted, and then added back meat and went on to sound like a rambling fool? I don't think that Wendy is on a strong enough foundation to give anyone health advice of any kind. 

No one is buying what Wendy is selling on her marriage. 

I hope that the guest hosts get a show. I am all in. 

Not for nothing, but I have been on thyroid since I was in my thirties.  I used to go into work on the train to the city and remember feeling half dead from fatigue and taking dictation, typing and working.  This went on for years until a doctor tested my thyroid and put me on meds.  It was so low, he didn’t know how I was functioning.  I was fine in one week when the pills kicked in and have been ever since.  I wish I could have taken two months off.  I’ve never heard of anyone having so much trouble as Wendy.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
40 minutes ago, seacliffsal said:

Welp, Wendy must be back.  First she's talking about hungry people in America and the non-necessary wasting of food.  But then, she talked up the cheese challenge about throwing cheese in people's faces and how fun it is and we all should participate in the challenge.  Whoops, got a bit of whiplash there what with her 180 degree change of opinion about wasting food...

I don’t think Wendy did her homework and read all the rag magazines she does to get the gossip.  Therefore,she had nothing to report.  So she went on a rant about doctors, homeless, medical care, food, exercise, etc.  She didn’t bring the goods for a show.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, TVbitch said:

Her dismissal of the Jackson accusers was absurd. "Oh, I believe they showered nude and slept in the bed together and penises got hard, cuz that just happens, but I don't think there was anything sexual." Jesus God. 

I'm still stunned by this segment.  Wendy is completely detached from reality - both about her 3 month absence of her show and also apparently boundaries between adult men and pre-teen boys.

• Love 15
19 hours ago, TVbitch said:

What the almighty fuck?! She basically said nothing was wrong with her. She said she is a hypochondriac and the only thing that actually happened during her time away was they adjusted her meds, but she wanted to put herself first and have some family time. (Cuz she is her own best friend, y'all!) And she kept going to the ER about every little thing cuz every time she coughs she thinks she is dying.  

Then she encouraged everyone to use the ER for their routine healthcare. "Bring magazines!" "They will get to know you!" 

Sounds to me like she's even worse than before minus the slurring and balance issues.  Now she's just rambling. I don't think this show is going to last another season.  I'm surprised people are still getting tickets to be in the audience. But for now, yeah, we're going to go with the hypochondriac and nothing wrong with the marriage angle. What ever you say, Wendy. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
(edited)

She looks better today. Nice, simple styling. Her face looks a little puffy. I think she had a little touch up during the break. I'm not mad, just saying. She seems less nervous & she's not rambling. Her arm still hurts.

10 minutes on The Bachelor, LeBron James, Baldwin/Bieber, Luke Perry, her past (👀) drug use, Norman.... Meh. I'll see if I can make it until Tamar. 

Tamar's interview was good. But, stick around for the Best Part: Wendy had this FOINE!!! veterinarian! Yass, Gawd!

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Sounds to me like she's even worse than before minus the slurring and balance issues.  Now she's just rambling. I don't think this show is going to last another season.  I'm surprised people are still getting tickets to be in the audience. But for now, yeah, we're going to go with the hypochondriac and nothing wrong with the marriage angle. What ever you say, Wendy. 

You would think Wendy has her own private doctors. She’s sayin she goes to those walk- in clinics?  Bullshit.  The things that really bother me about her is she thinks she’s the voice of all reason.  She thinks her opinions on everything is the way to go.  Who is she to give advice?  Anyhow, where’s Suzanne?  Is her husband still behind the scenes?

• Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, Gem 10 said:

You would think Wendy has her own private doctors. She’s sayin she goes to those walk- in clinics?  Bullshit.  The things that really bother me about her is she thinks she’s the voice of all reason.  She thinks her opinions on everything is the way to go.

Of course she has her own doctors. She's just trying to pretend she is still "one of us". That ship has sailed season's ago. The thing Wendy is missing here is that the public witnessed her  physical and mental meltdowns on TV! We have all seen it happening in front of our eyes. So her hypochondriac reasoning has nothing to do with anything. If you ask me, this was a very, very, poor and weak comeback and her ridiculous explanations will not sustain her return for the long haul. I don't know how she can keep spewing her lies with a straight face staring in to the camera.  

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 7
33 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Of course she has her own doctors. She's just trying to pretend she is still "one of us". That ship has sailed season's ago. The thing Wendy is missing here is that the public witnessed her  physical and mental meltdowns on TV! We have all seen it happening in front of our eyes. So her hypochondriac reasoning has nothing to do with anything. If you ask me, this was a very, very, poor and weak comeback and her ridiculous explanations will not sustain her return for the long haul. I don't know how she can keep spewing her lies with a straight face staring in to the camera.  

It’s like she’s pulling the wool over our eyes, or trying to.  She has a very high opinion of herself and thinks her lame explanations were enough to keep us interested.  Actually, I think she had a breakdown that was brewing for awhile and went to a rest home to chill out.  Kev, Sr. Probably was the cause.  What happened to the girlfriend?  Skipped town?

• Love 6

Today was more like the usual Wendy. The usual ginormous boobs, and seems like her lips looked extra plumped in a sort of lumpy way.

Hot Topics started with Bachelor talk. She didn't quite get some of the details right - Tayshia was not "sent on her way" (yet) - normally a rose ceremony would be held and one of the three Fantasy Chicks would be let go. Although I suspect Tayshia will not be around for long after Colton showed his hand (and heart) with declaring his love for Cassie.  I would not call Cassie a "mean girl" for being a possible "fame whore" and perhaps wanting to snag the Bachelorette gig. We all know how the game is played by now. 

Next up was a discussion about giving money to friends and family after one strikes it rich, stemming from LeBron James' show "The Shop." Wendy said that one should not feel obligated to give money out, except for parents and children. And apparently there is some unwritten law about the richest person paying for funerals?  I couldn't follow her in regards to children - give them stuff/don't give them too much/her Kevin has it made/she doesn't give him too much …. whatever - I personally will not have this "problem" in my life!! Rich people problems.

Wendy bugs with her "teachable moments." No, Wendy - you are NOT a "teacher" you are a gossipmonger who loves to spew "advice." I can't say I have learned anything in the way of life lessons from her. 

Next was the bit about Billy Baldwin saying that he wished his NIECE (NOT his daughter, Wendy) had waited a few years before marrying Justin Bieber. 

She mentions Luke Perry's death, and says that people are aging faster these days??? Cataracts at 22? (A quick google search suggests no, but it is possible in one's 50's or even 40's.) She did mention her own drug use and how that will affect her forever. 

Next is a bit about Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom planning a nude honeymoon and talk about people being comfortable nude. Wendy likes her nude body, and Norman does NOT. 

Tamar Braxton was the guest. Then some guy with wild animals. I admit I was starting to tune out.

No Ask Wendy. She did recognize someone in the audience for her Eye Candy. 

• Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, Jeanius said:

. I admit I was starting to tune out.

I tuned out/turned it off as soon as I realized it was on! But thank you Jeanius for the recap! Sounds like I made the right choice 😁

Edited by chenoa333
Smokin' hot Jamaican
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Jeanius said:

Today was more like the usual Wendy. The usual ginormous boobs, and seems like her lips looked extra plumped in a sort of lumpy way.

Hot Topics started with Bachelor talk. She didn't quite get some of the details right - Tayshia was not "sent on her way" (yet) - normally a rose ceremony would be held and one of the three Fantasy Chicks would be let go. Although I suspect Tayshia will not be around for long after Colton showed his hand (and heart) with declaring his love for Cassie.  I would not call Cassie a "mean girl" for being a possible "fame whore" and perhaps wanting to snag the Bachelorette gig. We all know how the game is played by now. 

Next up was a discussion about giving money to friends and family after one strikes it rich, stemming from LeBron James' show "The Shop." Wendy said that one should not feel obligated to give money out, except for parents and children. And apparently there is some unwritten law about the richest person paying for funerals?  I couldn't follow her in regards to children - give them stuff/don't give them too much/her Kevin has it made/she doesn't give him too much …. whatever - I personally will not have this "problem" in my life!! Rich people problems.

Wendy bugs with her "teachable moments." No, Wendy - you are NOT a "teacher" you are a gossipmonger who loves to spew "advice." I can't say I have learned anything in the way of life lessons from her. 

Next was the bit about Billy Baldwin saying that he wished his NIECE (NOT his daughter, Wendy) had waited a few years before marrying Justin Bieber. 

She mentions Luke Perry's death, and says that people are aging faster these days??? Cataracts at 22? (A quick google search suggests no, but it is possible in one's 50's or even 40's.) She did mention her own drug use and how that will affect her forever. 

Next is a bit about Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom planning a nude honeymoon and talk about people being comfortable nude. Wendy likes her nude body, and Norman does NOT. 

Tamar Braxton was the guest. Then some guy with wild animals. I admit I was starting to tune out.

Agree.  She’s losing her direction.  Not making too much sense with all her advice.  She’s not up to date with Hot Topics.  Guess she hasn’t been reading her magazines on her ride to work for the information.  She’s talking a lot about the two Kevins.  We don’t have to know.  She’s talking about things that don’t pertain to anything to waste up time.  Why are these animals on?  This isn’t a kids show or Discovery channel.  She is out of the loop after being gone too long.  Oh .. and it does look like she had Botox on her upper lip.  They were plump.  I know she’s hawking her tickets every day, so it must be bad.  I still would like to know if Suzanne quit.  She probably got disgusted.  If there was something else worth watching at 10 o clock, I would watch.  Wonder what the ratings are.

• Love 5

I thought that Wendy was trying to shame Norman about his not wanting other people to see him nude.  We get it Wendy-you like to be naked.

It was also interesting to me that she really connected her drug abuse with Luke Perry's death in that fast living can take a toll.  I felt this was disrespectful as I have not seen anything about Luke Perry abusing drugs.  I don't know if she just wanted to be the focus of Hot Topics or if she just wanted to throw some shade at him for some reason, but I felt like it was out of place.

• Love 10
On 3/4/2019 at 2:47 PM, patty1h said:

She thanked them at the end.

3 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

It was also interesting to me that she really connected her drug abuse with Luke Perry's death in that fast living can take a toll.  I felt this was disrespectful as I have not seen anything about Luke Perry abusing drugs.  I don't know if she just wanted to be the focus of Hot Topics or if she just wanted to throw some shade at him for some reason, but I felt like it was out of place.

Thank you! That was a total WTF moment. (But she's been one big wtf moment since her return yesterday, and I only watched Hot Topics both days) I too have never heard one word about Luke Perry and drugs so where the hell does she get off implying such a thing? I was not a superfan (90210 was a little after my time) but from all accounts, he was a very nice man, and 52 is way to young to go. She just couldn't leave it at that?? 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

I thought that Wendy was trying to shame Norman about his not wanting other people to see him nude.  We get it Wendy-you like to be naked.

I’m glad you said that because I was thinking the same thing.  Wendy talks out of her ass at times.  Who talks about nudity for ten minutes, and why did she put Norman in the hot seat?  Since she came back, she is talking about things that are personal about certain people like she is in her living room.  A jab at Luke Perry was out of hand and showed stupidity.  She has to get her act together or else she’s toast.

• Love 5

Why is Luke on this show?  He’s making a fool out of us and Kate.  Get him off.  He is obnoxious, a liar and a phony.  What is wrong with this show and the experts.  They pick on A.J. But not Luke.

• LOL 1
On 2/15/2019 at 7:52 PM, Gem 10 said:

I know people with Graves’ disease and they don’t have that much trouble.  I like Wendy, but nobody wants to go on her show anymore as she blasts them.  She can report topics without all the slamming.  These comedians that have been on bring a better and more enjoyable show as they are talented.  I don’t care for how Wendy drinks her tea like she’s in your kitchen.  Drink during commercials. Plus, she’s burping a lot.  Maybe it’s time to call it a day and relax.  

C

On 2/15/2019 at 7:52 PM, Gem 10 said:

I know people with Graves’ disease and they don’t have that much trouble.  I like Wendy, but nobody wants to go on her show anymore as she blasts them.  She can report topics without all the slamming.  These comedians that have been on bring a better and more enjoyable show as they are talented.  I don’t care for how Wendy drinks her tea like she’s in your kitchen.  Drink during commercials. Plus, she’s burping a lot.  Maybe it’s time to call it a day and relax.  

10 hours ago, Jeanius said:

“Ask Wendy” risks a cohost asking an uncomfortable question about her personal life.  They are tightly controlling the truth factor.  I doubt she would have a coherent answer to a basic question from the audience.  

I also noticed a facial touch up.  I doubt that someone that has had so many plastic surgeries really love being nude.  She just seems to be talking out of her ass.  Any thing to fill the time.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Why is Luke on this show?  He’s making a fool out of us and Kate.  Get him off.  He is obnoxious, a liar and a phony.  What is wrong with this show and the experts.  They pick on A.J. But not Luke.

Oopsies! Wrong thread. But, I'll >>>see<<< you over there!