Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

She should not eat on camera.  How many times do we have to say that.  She must have seen herself eat on the show, wouldn't you think?   She is not a vegan anymore given her tasting to day.  

• Love 1

What "little" "Canadian" person groped Wendy on season 2 or 3? I was watching way back then.  She said he is no longer current and gave a voice impression. It sounded like Gilbert Gottfried. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
Spelling
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

What "little" "Canadian" person groped Wendy on season 2 or 3? I was watching way back then.  She said he is no longer current and gave a voice impression. It sounded like Gilbert Gottfried. 

Gilbert is from Brooklyn. She was probably talking about him though. What she described happening sounds like something he'd do.

• Love 3
53 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

She said comedian.  Yeah it has to be GG.

What she say about Charlie Rose? I missed what she was saying but felt like she was was saying she saying she saw some of his behavior.  

Edited by imjagain
1 hour ago, imjagain said:

She said comedian.  Yeah it has to be GG.

What she say about Charlie Rose? I missed what she was saying but felt like she was was saying she saying she saw some of his behavior.  

She really rattled on about him. I remember her saying that she only left her regular programming to go to CBS to see what Gayle King was wearing and then would switch back. I heard what she was saying but because nothing new was being said (that wasn't covered on other shows/news programs) that I was half tuned out. Sorry. 

• Love 1
Just now, Mindthinkr said:

She really rattled on about him. I remember her saying that she only left her regular programming to go to CBS to see what Gayle King was wearing and then would switch back. I heard what she was saying but because nothing new was being said (that wasn't covered on other shows/news programs) that I was half tuned out. Sorry. 

Ok, thanks. She switch into the Story about GG so I thought she had witnessed  something. 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, wings707 said:

Yes.  She gets these little obsessions with celebrities.  Today she got all twirled up about Janet Jackson doing a concert with Justin Timberlake.  She did not approve!  Janet is a headliner so don't share the light with Justin.   Oh come on.  She is 51 to Justin's 36.  Go with where the invitations, money and relevance are.  I would think them doing a gig together would be a positive thing. 

I hope that Janet doesn’t take her advice from Wendy.  Wendy does not know what up. She’s taking emotional abuse from her husband. And she’s just lucky that she’s got a long contract because she’s losing her mind so please Janet do not listen to Wendy as your promoter.   Janet you have a big tour and need to fill those seats and exposure is what the name of the game is. That’s why some people even come on Wendy.  

I believe last year was Malia’s gap year and she’s a current Freshman student at Harvard. But of course her bureau doesn’t know much more than Wendy.  

• Love 2
21 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I am far from my teenage, even young, lol, years. I still care about a lot of actors whom are middle aged. Even rock people. Frankly I don't care about every young thing trying to make a name for themselves in Hip Hop. People in my generation did it by making good music and doing good deeds. Not by going nude and over the top antics. She should diversify. She isn't hanging out with her son's crowd. 

Insulting Stefany Mills is not exactly the ways to expand her audience.

I agree with you that her discussing the younger people seems to bother her. Lady, it is your job!

I feel bad for Norman when is on the air, even with him mouthing the answers she gets everything wrong.

I think that she is super bitter at this time and she needs to shut up about sexual harassment stories.

did she forget about her own damned assistant???

it cost her plenty.

What the fuck is she encouraging Malia to smoke for?

she gets stupider by the minute.

As far as HSN, is she really that successful?

• Love 7

The more I think about it the less likely it seems Wendy will ditch her husband.  I mean, she should.  His whoring around is nothing but pure embarrassment to her.  

But.  I am positive Kevin has a piece of everything Wendy is signed to, her show, her HSN line, her speaking engagements...everything.  Wendy rails about Mary J Blige's situation and that is exactly where she'll be if a divorce happens, working her tail off just to give Kevin money.  She doesn't want that.  She'd rather still be married to him but keep that money " in the family" than pay him outright for doing nothing.

She needs to sting him.  Catch him doing something illegal, not associated with her, and have him locked up.  Wow, I sound as shady as she does now.

• Love 7
28 minutes ago, Destiny74 said:

The more I think about it the less likely it seems Wendy will ditch her husband.  I mean, she should.  His whoring around is nothing but pure embarrassment to her.  

But.  I am positive Kevin has a piece of everything Wendy is signed to, her show, her HSN line, her speaking engagements...everything.  Wendy rails about Mary J Blige's situation and that is exactly where she'll be if a divorce happens, working her tail off just to give Kevin money.  She doesn't want that.  She'd rather still be married to him but keep that money " in the family" than pay him outright for doing nothing.

She needs to sting him.  Catch him doing something illegal, not associated with her, and have him locked up.  Wow, I sound as shady as she does now.

This is the same woman on her radio show, that used to encourage women to keep their waist tight and to  have their F- you money on the side, in case, their marriage goes south. Wendy is full of it, as usual, she is always ragging on women who choose to be childless and single. So, she will never leave Big Kev, she will ride this through...

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

This is the same woman on her radio show, that used to encourage women to keep their waist tight and to  have their F- you money on the side, in case, their marriage goes south. Wendy is full of it, as usual, she is always ragging on women who choose to be childless and single. So, she will never leave Big Kev, she will ride this through...

That makes her sound like a hypocrite. 

She must be unhappy in her home life the nights that Big Kev stays in Morristown. Boy is she ever going to have a down when Lil Kev goes to college and her nest indeed becomes very empty. Sad indeed. 

• Love 2
On 11/20/2017 at 5:04 PM, patty1h said:

During the review of the fashions of the AMA, this Bevvy woman was annoying me.  She kept calling everyone "darling", then she said that she liked that Ciara was spending her husband's money on high ticket outfits.  She also did this weird sideways plug for some boots that Tracy Ellis Ross was wearing, basically saying that they're affordable for the general public. What?  She's there to review fashion and suddenly she's giving a tip on scoring some great boots?   I've heard that many manufacturers will use any way to get their product name heard by the public and pay celebs to push products while on talk shows, etc. That felt like plugola to me.  READ BELOW if you're the least interested in the boring history of people getting paid for pushing products.

Kathy Griffin spilled this tidbit years ago on the Howard Stern show - various companies are paying people (celebrities) to push their products.  She gave this example:  Drew Barrymore was a guest on some late-night talk show and suddenly Drew started talking about eating Kraft cheese or something.  Kathy explained that this wasn't Drew being quirky and rambling off topic; Kathy said it was clear that Drew's manager made a deal to get $$ for this subtle product plug.  Kathy dropped this nugget back in the early 2000's and to this day, my ears prick up when someone talks about a particular product for no good reason.    Nowadays, there are people all over social media shilling for all kinds of things.  Some actress (Busy Phillips?) boasted how she earned more money in 2016 pushing some junk on her Instagram than she did for acting.   

She was talking about Tracy's JCP fashion line that just launched I believe.  She wasn’t doing a sideways plug persay but talking about the highly anticipated fashion launch. I think Tracey is stunning with great fashion sense but JCP is failing big time.  Reviews for the clothing line have been all over YouTube. I like Bevvy from her Fashion Queens days but I can see how she’d grate.  

• Love 1

Wow...Wendy featuring an artist. Unusual and very interesting stuff. I can see why she was intrigued by the works. She did have to drop that she bought 2 pieces. Between her new necklace and stating that she has this high brow art in her home (also Big Kev being there only part time) she better beware of a Krobbery (Kardashian type robbery like Kim experienced in Paris). 

• Love 2

Wendy's Spotlight?  WTF?  This show is becoming like a local cable access show.  The Michelle Dockery interview was painful as well.  Was it really that funny to have a proper British lady read rap lyrics?   Like ten minutes after she showed us the news anchor breaking and laughing on camera (which made me giggle), then Wendy lectured us for laughing at the unprofessionalness of it all?  She makes me sad, she seems like a woman on the edge.

• Love 2

I can't stand Wendy and haven't watched her in over a year. I just come here for the snark but some of your comments about how out of touch she is reminded me of one of the last times I watched Wendy. She was covering the whole Ben Affleck affair with the nanny ordeal and had the audacity to act like Jennifer Garner was nothing more than his arm candy. She was like "I don't know who this young lady is besides the woman who sits next to Ben on award shows" and of course her audience of sycophants applauded in validation. Obviously, Ben is the more recognizable star but Jennifer Garner is an Emmy nominated, Golden Globe winning actress who headlined a major TV show for years and she's appeared in Oscar winning films like Juno and Dallas Buyers Club. I guess, because before the affair, she hadn't been a fixture on gossip blogs and Us Weekly, Wendy deemed her irrelevant. That was just one of the myriad reasons I couldn't stand to watch her anymore.

• Love 8
8 hours ago, UniqBlue69 said:

I can't stand Wendy and haven't watched her in over a year. I just come here for the snark but some of your comments about how out of touch she is reminded me of one of the last times I watched Wendy. She was covering the whole Ben Affleck affair with the nanny ordeal and had the audacity to act like Jennifer Garner was nothing more than his arm candy. She was like "I don't know who this young lady is besides the woman who sits next to Ben on award shows" and of course her audience of sycophants applauded in validation. Obviously, Ben is the more recognizable star but Jennifer Garner is an Emmy nominated, Golden Globe winning actress who headlined a major TV show for years and she's appeared in Oscar winning films like Juno and Dallas Buyers Club. I guess, because before the affair, she hadn't been a fixture on gossip blogs and Us Weekly, Wendy deemed her irrelevant. That was just one of the myriad reasons I couldn't stand to watch her anymore.

It was just one of her regularly scheduled rant/sly against other women. 

• Love 3

If Wendy gets that disgusted look on her face and tells us she just doesn't care about a certain topic,  she's  just reporting it for us, I'm going to throw something at my TV. It's a condescending, demeaning and rude thing to say to her audience, fans, co-hosts or what ever she likes to call us and comes off as she thinks she's too good.  It's your job, woman! Do you ever hear any news or entertainment reporters ever say that? NO. Either talk about a topic or don't talk about it at all but don't point out that your only doing it for us.  

• Love 14
52 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

If Wendy gets that disgusted look on her face and tells us she just doesn't care about a certain topic,  she's  just reporting it for us, I'm going to throw something at my TV. It's a condescending, demeaning and rude thing to say to her audience, fans, co-hosts or what ever she likes to call us and comes off as she thinks she's too good.  It's your job, woman! Do you ever hear any news or entertainment reporters ever say that? NO. Either talk about a topic or don't talk about it at all but don't point out that your only doing it for us.  

Thank you. That needed to be said. 

• Love 9

Whoopie was on today, might have been a rerun.  They were talking about sexual harassment.  Wendy asked Whoopie, "so I say to a man, I like your jeans, is that harassment?"  Whoopie answered yes if he doesn't like it.   OH COME ON!  This is going too far. I have complimented men on clothes, hair cut etc and that is NOT harassment.  Jesus.  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, DrivingSideways said:

Whoopi also shared that she was never harassed because she’s too confident.   Whoopi just hush. Didn’t she defend Bill Cosby for a really embarrassingly long time?

Yes, she did.  The backlash against her was so fierce that ABC brought an attorney on the view to rehabilitate her and she had to concede that Bill was in fact a serial rapist.  She also defended Roman Polanski and said that  what he did, was not rape, rape.  She also defended Mel Gibson after his drunken tirade that was anti-Semitic, homophobic and racist .. She vigorously defended him in the presence of Barbara Walters who is Jewish and said that he could not be those things because he was her friend...Whoopie is an ignorant blowhard.  She is also a bully that bullies the women on the view.. She has to always be right and has to have the final word, on whatever subject, is being discussed, by the panel. For some bizarre reason, she has been very nice to Megan McCain, who is the new panelist on the show. 

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 11
On 11/23/2017 at 7:59 AM, bichonblitz said:

Two BIG snaps in a circle!

• Love 2
On 11/22/2017 at 10:56 AM, Destiny74 said:

Its the only way unfortunately.  Unless like she advises others, a one time fight or flight payout and then done.  It would have to be pretty big Im sure, but worth it.  She can make it back her own way, shes got plenty of irons in the fire, and no one dippin

42 minutes ago, Tammee said:

Its the only way unfortunately.  Unless like she advises others, a one time fight or flight payout and then done.  It would have to be pretty big Im sure, but worth it.  She can make it back her own way, shes got plenty of irons in the fire, and no one dippin

Just from the little I have read about him, I doubt he would ever accept an actual cah payout.  He knows she will still be.making money, and he would want a piece.of that pie.

• Love 3
14 hours ago, DrivingSideways said:

Whoopi also shared that she was never harassed because she’s too confident.   Whoopi just hush. Didn’t she defend Bill Cosby for a really embarrassingly long time?

Whoopi was never harrassed because she looks like a dirty homeless person most of the time! Get over yourself, Whoop. 

On 11/22/2017 at 8:35 AM, LIMOM said:

I agree with you that her discussing the younger people seems to bother her.

Unless they are rappers. Or gold diggers sleeping with rappers. Or rappers fighting with other rappers over the gold diggers.  Then she will take up an entire segment discussing that. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 8
20 hours ago, Destiny74 said:

Just from the little I have read about him, I doubt he would ever accept an actual cah payout.  He knows she will still be.making money, and he would want a piece.of that pie.

Well then go the opposite way and kill the source.  She would have to be brave enough to walk away from it all, albeit temporarily.  Cancel all contracts etc.  Squeeze the last blood dry.   I know its really drastic and I could never do it but I want her unencumbered of him and with all HER hard earned cash.......anyway, just say'n

On 11/24/2017 at 3:28 PM, Apprentice79 said:

Yes, she did.  The backlash against her was so fierce that ABC brought an attorney on the view to rehabilitate her and she had to concede that Bill was in fact a serial rapist.  She also defended Roman Polanski and said that  what he did, was not rape, rape.  She also defended Mel Gibson after his drunken tirade that was anti-Semitic, homophobic and racist .. She vigorously defended him in the presence of Barbara Walters who is Jewish and said that he could not be those things because he was her friend...Whoopie is an ignorant blowhard.  She is also a bully that bullies the women on the view.. She has to always be right and has to have the final word, on whatever subject, is being discussed, by the panel. For some bizarre reason, she has been very nice to Megan McCain, who is the new panelist on the show. 

Did Wendy ask Whoopi about MM at all?

On 11/25/2017 at 3:34 AM, bichonblitz said:

Whoopi was never harrassed because she looks like a dirty homeless person most of the time! Get over yourself, Whoop. 

Unless they are rappers. Or gold diggers sleeping with rappers. Or rappers fighting with other rappers over the gold diggers.  Then she will take up an entire segment discussing that. 

You're reading my mind! Add "ugly" to your description and it' spot on!

• Love 6

Really Wendy? You are going to suggest that a woman who beats her spouse, and gets caught after the guy films it, should also take the phone and throw it in the creek? Should a dude do the same? Has she never heard of phone that automatically uploads to the Cloud? 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, mothmonsterman said:

Has she never heard of phone that automatically uploads to the Cloud? 

Of course not. She doesn't even know how to use her DVR. Can you imagine that? Watching everything in real time. It's part of her job to watch the current popular shows so she can talk about them in HT and she misses most of them because she falls asleep during one and doesn't know how to record others at the same time or when she's not home.  She has to rely on her "Bureau" to fill her in on everything because she's too damn lazy to do it herself.  She is a pathetic dinosaur. 

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Of course not. She doesn't even know how to use her DVR. Can you imagine that? Watching everything in real time. It's part of her job to watch the current popular shows so she can talk about them in HT and she misses most of them because she falls asleep during one and doesn't know how to record others at the same time or when she's not home.  She has to rely on her "Bureau" to fill her in on everything because she's too damn lazy to do it herself.  She is a pathetic dinosaur. 

If she cared to do the “work” of watching occasional episodes of the popular shows she could have her son program the DVR to record some of the series but she just doesn’t care.   I get pissed every time she tells us that she watched some really really ridiculous show.  Like most of the ID channel stuff.   But I’m one of those people that has never watched any of the housewives reality shows so a lot of her hot topics I just fast forward through.  she or her bureau really believes that the housewives are true stars. I know they are “reality stars” but that’s an oxymoron to me. I’m bored with a lot of rap stories as well.   On the positive side, it doesn’t take me long to “watch“ Wendy show.

• Love 3
34 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

I don't know why she doesn't have her Bureau send her clips of what she is supposed to talk about the next day.  They could send her clips to a phone or laptop and she could watch them.on the way into NY every morning.  Or watch them during hair and makeup.  Or watch them while she's "preparing".  Hell, hire an assistant whose sole job is to cue up said clips that have been sent to her.

I dont watch any other talk shows like hers but I can't imagine any other professional approaching their job with a "I don't give a damn if I know what I am talking about" attitude half as bad as Wendy's.  Then she rails about others not being professional.  ITS NOT PROFESSIONAL TO NOT BE PREPARED FOR AN INTERVIEW!!!!  I can't count the amount of time she has mistakenly said her guest has/doesn't have a spouse and has been dead wrong.  Or has children, or the sex of those children.  That stuff is simple to check.

• Love 4
21 hours ago, Kira53 said:

If she cared to do the “work” of watching occasional episodes of the popular shows she could have her son program the DVR to record some of the series but she just doesn’t care.   I get pissed every time she tells us that she watched some really really ridiculous show.  Like most of the ID channel stuff.   But I’m one of those people that has never watched any of the housewives reality shows so a lot of her hot topics I just fast forward through.  she or her bureau really believes that the housewives are true stars. I know they are “reality stars” but that’s an oxymoron to me. I’m bored with a lot of rap stories as well.   On the positive side, it doesn’t take me long to “watch“ Wendy show.

I fast forward through the first 2- 2 1/2 minutes which is ALL clapping and whoo whoo. That leaves about (realistically) 8 minutes of hot topics if you subtract the constant clapping from her audience/co-hosts every time Wendy says anything. Its so f'n annoying.

• Love 10
23 hours ago, Destiny74 said:

I don't know why she doesn't have her Bureau send her clips of what she is supposed to talk about the next day.  They could send her clips to a phone or laptop and she could watch them.on the way into NY every morning.  Or watch them during hair and makeup.  Or watch them while she's "preparing".  Hell, hire an assistant whose sole job is to cue up said clips that have been sent to her.

I dont watch any other talk shows like hers but I can't imagine any other professional approaching their job with a "I don't give a damn if I know what I am talking about" attitude half as bad as Wendy's.  Then she rails about others not being professional.  ITS NOT PROFESSIONAL TO NOT BE PREPARED FOR AN INTERVIEW!!!!  I can't count the amount of time she has mistakenly said her guest has/doesn't have a spouse and has been dead wrong.  Or has children, or the sex of those children.  That stuff is simple to check.

As long she's complacent with half-assing her way through the show her staff will do a half-ass job of prepping her as well.

• Love 3

Just popped on to ask if they are even rerunning her show on the same night anymore?  It seems that both VH1 and BET are both no longer running her show.

Has anyone ever purchased her clothing?  I liked the style of her lounge wear but at HSN many people said her clothes are very shoddily made and we did see Suzanne rip her shirt just by moving her arm.  Thoughts?

• Love 1

Where are my blood pressure pills?  I need a double dose after watching this woman.  I will not lower myself to comment on her outfit.

While talking about Floyd Mayweather and his ex, she went on and on about how this woman was smart to get as much out of Floyd as possible.  Imagine if that was a guy fleecing a woman - you know Wendy would be calling him a loser and rant about how he should just get a job (see Mel B/Stephen Belafonte).  Such a double standard - one day she's a feminist and the next day she's telling women to bat their eyelashes to get what they want.

I don't think I hallucinated that Wendy used to read LL Cool J to filth on her radio show, with accusations that he'd had cosmetic surgery, wore makeup and was on the down low.  Now she's praising his achievements and congratulating him on winning a Kennedy Honor.  Did they have a reconciliation that I missed?  Then, during the 2nd gossip segment, she threw Russell Simmons under the bus by acting all surprised that he molested women instead of men.  

I remember watching last year around Xmas and got really jealous when she gifted the audience with a bunch of really great things (nice cookware, jewelry, maybe a laptop?).  Today's stuff was pretty blergh - who's gonna ride that bike?  It's nice for a kid, I guess.

• Love 3

Wendy saying she doesn't judge us anymore? Who the heck does she think she is kidding? What made her above us all and in that position? When you get your personal life going right (keeping her own man at home) then she can have something to say about others relationships. 

• Love 5
50 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

And why was Wendy the ONLY person who did NOT have to wear a hideous "ho ho how u doin'?" Christmas sweater?  I am now officially a "hate watcher". How U doin' biatch? Lol

Did they even reveal that they gave those sweaters out to the audience? How did they even get everyone the right sizes? 

• Love 1

I don't think I hallucinated that Wendy used to read LL Cool J to filth on her radio show, with accusations that he'd had cosmetic surgery, wore makeup and was on the down low.  Now she's praising his achievements and congratulating him on winning a Kennedy Honor.  Did they have a reconciliation that I missed?  

Wendy is a nasty, nasty human being, she's mean, disgusting. Always filling up and crying, usually during an apology for putting one if not both of those huge feet in her mouth, evil bitch. She's full of whole lot of shit. I love it when her jealousy and hate for other women she discusses in her hot topics segment shines through, she can't even hide it. I'm like yeah, just marinate in all that jealousy, you evil twit. She's pathetic, making bank, but pathetic nonetheless. As for her bank, if anything I've heard about that husband is true, he's probably holding her hostage in that marriage, for fear of losing half that bank to him in a divorce. He sounds gross. There's hot topics and then there's hot topics and she goes too far many a time. The stuff in the media about her husband and the "sister wife" living up the block from them is the humiliation that Wendy deserves. IMO, that's not even humiliating enough for the likes of her.

Edited by Keepitmoving
  • Love 4

Meant to post this earlier and forgot.  I tuned in to the end of Wendy's show when she was on HSN last weekend and the host that came up next, Marlo Smith, looked like she was wearing the same wig Wendy had on.  They could have been bookends.  Thought that was pretty funny.

On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 11:04 AM, patty1h said:

I will not lower myself to comment on her outfit.

bwahaha!!

• Love 2

Ok, Wendy needs to STFU ever talking about people cheating. When she was going on and on  about Rita Ora posting cozy photo's with another guy who is married, and being so blatant about it, I wanted to put my fist through the TV. Wendy, you hypocritical foolish hag. Look at your life! Look at your husband! Look at his jump off with the big house he bought and gorgeous expensive diamond she wears! In front of your face. Blatant just like Rita Ora. She should never, ever, talk on hot topics about any celebrity's infidelities and still insisting on acting like everything is fine and dandy in Hunterville. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 7

Today I questioned my sanity after watching Wendy discuss the clip of those hags on Real Housewives of NJ.  Has civilization sunk so low that TV hosts bring garbage like these phony-ass reality shows as filler/fodder for their audiences?  I thought Wendy was intelligent but when she focuses on a bunch of females fake fighting and harping on some damn judge (Meek Mill)... I just can't.  Then she rants about how that judge did some little part in a bad movie, and then today Wendy tells us to check out her role in some bad movie. 

Like someone said earlier in this thread, this show is a hate-watch and I don't know why I can't stop!

• Love 3

I don't know if we all get the same episodes each day. @patty1h I remember that being on yesterday's show or maybe watching WW is effecting my brain cells lol. Today she was talking about a hood divorce. I guess (and she did put a little racial slant on this but I'm not about to go there...I think like Kermit- we are all green) it means how some people no longer get along and go their separate ways without bother of official paperwork for a legal ending. She stated that if she was done she'd just go after this kind of break up but something else about alimony. I guess that I didn't get it. Then again maybe that's her fancy way of saying that she and Big Kev are hood divorced and that's why he's in Morristown (although in the next breath she denies there's any problem under her roof). Do we need to hire a private investigator to figure out if she's yanking our chains? Whatever her problems are I hope she straightens them out soon. It's ruining the quality of this show. 

• Love 1

Her defense of Trey Songs behavior disgusted me. If she has a salivation and/or acid reflux problem I wish she'd try and get help that worked from one of her Dr's for it. The way she is always putting her hand over her mouth is icky. Her diet changes obviously haven't helped.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Jaded said:

Her defense of Trey Songs behavior disgusted me. If she has a salivation and/or acid reflux problem I wish she'd try and get help that worked from one of her Dr's for it. The way she is always putting her hand over her mouth is icky. Her diet changes obviously haven't helped.

I think that it's (plus the stress of her private life) caused her to lose too much weight. Sadly the bikini pictures were not flattering. Agreed with the hand over her mouth comment.