Type keyword(s) to search

Zach and Tori

• Start Topic

22 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

What video are you referring to? Did I miss it? 

It’s on reddit, they’re at a strip club and “little Zach” as redrum referred to him is receiving a dance

Spoiler

Stripper bent over in front of him and grinding against his crotch

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

It’s on reddit, they’re at a strip club and “little Zach” as redrum referred to him is receiving a dance

Reveal spoiler

Stripper bent over in front of him and grinding against his crotch

Who are " they"? The soccer team in Mexico? I want to see it (the video) but at the same time I know I will never get the visual out of my brain. Ok. I'll take the chance! 😂

• LOL 3
4 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Who are " they"? The soccer team in Mexico? I want to see it (the video) but at the same time I know I will never get the visual out of my brain. Ok. I'll take the chance! 😂

I’m assuming its his soccer buddies but maybe it’s just other guys at the strip club… at any rate he’s enjoying himself 🥳

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
On 9/12/2022 at 8:48 PM, ginger90 said:

2CE4A397-FEE4-4BB4-8B4D-23917F247A12.jpeg

CDE64BA8-FB7B-44F7-A7DF-BC2F86B974A9.jpeg

How dare she equate Murphy to that slob!?!? Murphy exceeds Zach in looks, personality, and intelligence! Plus Murphy does have a rough life.  Can you imagine the nonsense he probably has to sit through listening to Dumb and Dumber?

• Applause 2
  • LOL 5
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

726112CA-6F33-4C49-8665-1C86549EC7E0.jpeg

Shut the fuck up Tori with your "mom guilt, sleep deprivation, today is unbelievably hard" shit. And your stinking husband has "gifted" you with sleeping alone for one night? Does that mean no sexy time for Zackhole? Aw, so sad😪

You chose this life. So suck it up and better yet STFU. You know you're going to get pregnant again  by your lazy loser husband. You stink Tori. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
On 9/13/2022 at 12:05 PM, Redrum said:

The little pale guy with the hat is little Zach from the very old seasons.

He's not so little any more, per some links on reddit he had a very adult good time down in Mexico.

I thought that was him!

Edited to add: I watch the video and homeboy looks either stoned or bored. Maybe both 😳

Edited by TipseyGirl
  • LOL 3

How many times is she going to use the word stinking to describe how she feels? I have to admit that I can't stinking stand Tori and Zach.  If given the choice I would rather watch  Amy and Chris over Zach and Tori. And that's saying something. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

And your stinking husband has "gifted" you with sleeping alone for one night?

I'm rolling over in laughter at that CLASSIC LINE!   hahahahaha...he "gifted her" with a night of sleeping alone...OMG...please, someone tell me I'm not nuts by thinking if she needs to sleep alone due to extenuating circumstances (outside the realm of a marital spat) she doesn't need PERMISSION!!!    That will live on in the annals of roloff folklore for all eternity.

• Like 2
  • Applause 4

Tori is always such a drama queen… now she “CAN’T HANDLE HIIIIIIIM!!!” 🙄

Shes either screaming that he’s “stinking” this or that or Jackson is “OWNING” everything everywhere  or “She can’t handle it!!!!”

Wash, rinse, repeat…  she’s exhausting…

52DB032D-52B6-4CEC-BFB9-B87F73619491.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Tori is always such a drama queen… now she “CAN’T HANDLE HIIIIIIIM!!!” 🙄

Shes either screaming that he’s “stinking” this or that or Jackson is “OWNING” everything everywhere  or “She can’t handle it!!!!”

Wash, rinse, repeat…  she’s exhausting…

52DB032D-52B6-4CEC-BFB9-B87F73619491.jpeg

What does this mean?

A. It's too hard to parent him due to your lack of rest

B. He's so "stinking cute", you are overwhelmed with love

Tori, you are allegedly an educated person. 

Clarify

Edited by BAForever
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
Just now, BAForever said:

What does this mean?

A. It's too hard to parent him due to your lack of rest

B. He's so "stinking cute", she is overwhelmed with love

Tori, you are allegedly an educated person. 

Clarify

Your guess is as good as mine… who the hell knows… maybe someone can translate it for us 🤷‍♀️

• Love 2
On 9/13/2022 at 7:14 AM, ginger90 said:

EF340248-08B7-4E3E-A562-43AEE2F25D87.jpeg

The young man in the back looks like Joose, a Finnish exchange student, who was on 7 Little Johnsons, but I could be wrong.  I know they met each other at The Little People Conference in July.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, kav said:

The young man in the back looks like Joose, a Finnish exchange student, who was on 7 Little Johnsons, but I could be wrong.  I know they met each other at The Little People Conference in July.

Here they are tagged, if that helps:

4025EFDC-84E2-4C44-9AB9-DFD5EC84F2B8.jpeg

• Useful 1
On 9/21/2022 at 11:27 AM, heatherchandler said:

Zach "doesn't have time" to talk.  HAHAHAHHAA

20 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Nobody wants to hear what he has to say so it all works out just fine.

Zach’s probably too busy building another half-ass structure Chris will have to fix.  Guess Zach is too cheap to pay professionals to fix his screwups, otherwise he could ask Jeremy who is on his speed dial 😂

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
On 9/24/2022 at 2:13 PM, chenoa333 said:

Barf. 

QUESTION:  Is Lilah's hair intentionally kept at that length or has it not grown any longer??? I believe she's almost 3 and was asking because I don't know if this is uncommon.

• Useful 1
46 minutes ago, pdlinda said:

QUESTION:  Is Lilah's hair intentionally kept at that length or has it not grown any longer??? I believe she's almost 3 and was asking because I don't know if this is uncommon.

I have a friend who’s daughter was bald forever. Then all of a sudden she’s got beautiful blond hair with curls. 

• Love 1
On 9/27/2022 at 1:04 PM, pdlinda said:

She will be 3 in November.  I only remember bc she's the same age as my grandson.  It's her lack of any intelligible language that is concerning to me.

• Love 5
On 9/29/2022 at 2:56 PM, judyjudyjudy said:

She will be 3 in November.  I only remember bc she's the same age as my grandson.  It's her lack of any intelligible language that is concerning to me.

Yes, that too!!

• Like 1
On 9/27/2022 at 8:04 PM, pdlinda said:

It happens occasionally. My neighbours’ daughter was practically bald until she was 3.5. And now she’s a teen with the most gorgeous long blonde hair!

On 9/29/2022 at 11:56 PM, judyjudyjudy said:

Again, it happens occasionally. By the time they turn 4or go to kindergarden, their language really comes on. (My youngest is just out of kindergarden and there were a few with such issues and are now fine) Having said this, lots of 3-year-olds with this condition get referred for speech therapy. Not sure if Lilah was? Another thought, could there be a medical issue we don’t know of that causes this? 

• Love 2