Type keyword(s) to search

Zach and Tori

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, Dibs said:

Didn't she teach kindergarten; isn't that just half a day?  Don't work too hard, Tori!

Tory worked in two public school systems for three years as a kindergarten teacher. The job requires a college degree. When schools do half day kindergarten - it almost always means the teacher teaches a morning class and an afternoon class -its the kids who get a half day not the teacher. There's no evidence either school Tory worked at did the half day plan anyway.

There is nothing lazy or easy about teaching kindergarten. The pay is shit and you get to hear how you're not working too hard because teaching twenty kids with differing abilities to work in a group and learn all while making sure they aren't pooping themselves or hitting each other.

• Applause 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
24 minutes ago, Redrum said:

Tory worked in two public school systems for three years as a kindergarten teacher. The job requires a college degree. When schools do half day kindergarten - it almost always means the teacher teaches a morning class and an afternoon class -its the kids who get a half day not the teacher. There's no evidence either school Tory worked at did the half day plan anyway.

There is nothing lazy or easy about teaching kindergarten. The pay is shit and you get to hear how you're not working too hard because teaching twenty kids with differing abilities to work in a group and learn all while making sure they aren't pooping themselves or hitting each other is so easy .

Kindergarten is more and more a full day program.  Regardless, kindergarten teachers are full time employees and work the same day length as other teachers at least when I taught (full day kindergarten) and everywhere my kids and grandkids have gone.  

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
7 hours ago, ginger90 said:

First picture is a screenshot from a video:

98B61D76-770C-4184-953F-F69CD870257C.jpeg

5D5D408B-AB64-4316-AF47-2383FAA45380.jpeg

No helmut protecting that noggin!

I just don't understand it.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Ms.Lulu said:

No helmut protecting that noggin!

I just don't understand it.

Second photo: can somebody please translate (once again) Torinese to English? 

Tori: "but how do you look so old?" (referring to Lilah) 

Me: Lilah looks like a little kid enjoying herself.

My condolences to Lilah for having Zach and Tori for parents.

• Sad 1
  • LOL 2

She's referring to how Lilah no longer really looks like a baby but like an active toddler. Its not an unusual sentiment, I have coworkers who post pictures of their kids with the same phrase, typically when the kid is being or doing something a little more grown up. 

• Love 4
On 7/16/2022 at 12:22 PM, Redrum said:

She's referring to how Lilah no longer really looks like a baby but like an active toddler. Its not an unusual sentiment, I have coworkers who post pictures of their kids with the same phrase, typically when the kid is being or doing something a little more grown up. 

This drives me crazy!  I have an acquaintance who was a “mom friend” from our kids’ school.  They moved away but we keep in touch via FB.  Every. Single. Post of her 2 kids (now 9 & 14) has something similar to what Tori wrote.  “How can this be the same baby I just snuggled with?!?” “OMG! Time is going so fast! Please stop growing up!”.  Her posts for their bdays is the same every year- how can she be (insert age here) already!”  Every year, I want to reply, “It simple math…she was born in 2008. It is 2022.  Ergo, she is currently 14.  Next year, the tricky formula will be 2023-2008 = 15. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 3

A reminder from the LPBW forum master mod note:  

If someone's posts routinely annoy you. use the ignore feature. Hover over the poster's name. On the popup box, select Ignore user. Easy-peasy!  It will enhance your posting pleasure.

Try it.  You'll like it.  😁

In her post, Tori was talking about how J and L couldn't go on a lot of kiddie rides with their heights. I guess they found a rollercoaster, but that's obviously off the list. I was taller than average for a child and loved riding. We never did see an amusement park on the show, did we? A lot of reality families have had shows with them including the Duggars with Dollywood/Silver Dollar City.

• Love 1

Amusement park rides……oh my….whether it’s a local thing or large park, safety is an issue.  It’s a risks vs. benefit thing.  You can be careful, but there are still risks.  I loved rides growing up. I was oblivious to any risks.  I trusted any ride implicitly.  I was very naive.  For me, I’d be very wary of a ride for a very small child. Size wise, Jackson is more of a toddler height, so, I hope it was a super kiddie roller coaster.

If I didn’t know better, I’d think T was punking us.  I wonder why she brags over things that most people consider alarming. It’s weird to me. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

Wonder why they didn’t use Jackson and/or Lilah’s?

1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

It looks like the same crib Jackson and Lilah used.

Maybe it was broken down for storage or the move and they are just getting around to setting it back up. She refers to it as "our" crib and says she's getting sentimental, so it probably is the same one.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

I’ve never seen a baby using a pillow???

Or a blanket. When my granddaughter was born in 2009, it was nothing in the crib but the baby. No toys, no blankets and no pillows. That picture looks dangerous. The American Accademy of Pediatics recommends no soft surfaces, no blankets, pillows or  toys until 12 months of age. I hope that was just for a picture. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
21 minutes ago, Absolom said:

That's why they make sleep sacks.  

Exactly that's what she slept in with socks on her little feet. I am horrified that the baby is in a bed surrounded by that pillow thing. If he turns his head and plants his face in the side of it it won't be good. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Or a blanket. When my granddaughter was born in 2009, it was nothing in the crib but the baby. No toys, no blankets and no pillows. That picture looks dangerous. The American Accademy of Pediatics recommends no soft surfaces, no blankets, pillows or  toys until 12 months of age. I hope that was just for a picture. 

It’s as if she taunts people with posting questionable photos regarding safety and the kids.  I don’t understand it. Does she do it for negative attention?  What’s wrong with her?  

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

It’s as if she taunts people with posting questionable photos regarding safety and the kids.  I don’t understand it. Does she do it for negative attention?  What’s wrong with her?  

I assumed it was a staged photo but lets explore this.

She has over a million followers and is an influencer on social media. The more hits she gets, the more money she makes. Negative attention in this case does mean money. To use a different example, Audrey and Jer recently over the weekend posted photos from a party they threw that was basically "lets make fun of poor people" themed. Are they stupid to post something so offensive? Maybe... but they're also getting serious attention to their social media which means money. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
(edited)

Perhaps, the photo was staged but that’s concerning, too.  It’s difficult to know her motives….whether it’s photos of a child close to an open fire, standing in the bucket of a bulldozer, teetering on the edge of rushing water, riding in a car improperly restrained, ……….it’s a sad situation.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Since she is a social influencer many see her photos and try to duplicate them with their own babies thinking pillows are ok!

A lot of young mothers watching her aren’t smart, educated women on the subject of child safety. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
38 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Since she is a social influencer many see her photos and try to duplicate them with their own babies thinking pillows are ok!

A lot of young mothers watching her aren’t smart, educated women on the subject of child safety. 

And this is why people shouldn't take advice from strangers on the internet but there's a point where stupid people gonna stupid.

Tv, radio, the internet, they've all got their viewers who imitate without thinking. Makes me wonder how many kids broke their necks after seeing Jeremy riding on the roof of the Mule.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Redrum said:

Not much to explore. Everything about ZiT's lives are staged. 

29 minutes ago, Redrum said:

And this is why people shouldn't take advice from strangers on the internet

Yes. It's a strange new world we live in where most people don't have any common sense. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

If she is doing this for attention she should be ashamed of herself. Has she thought that her actions may contribute to the death of an infant?  Yes people who look at what these idiots do on instagram and copy it are not very bright. But there is no justification for this  picture . None at all in no stretch of the imagination. I really despise tori and Zack for this.

3 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I agree with this 100%

• Like 2
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, Redrum said:

Audrey and Jer recently over the weekend posted photos from a party they threw that was basically "lets make fun of poor people" themed. Are they stupid to post something so offensive? Maybe... but they're also getting serious attention to their social media which means money. 

What ?? I guess there are no depths that they will not sink to to make a buck.

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

Yes people who look at what these idiots do on instagram and copy it are not very bright. But there is no justification for this  picture . None at all in no stretch of the imagination.

Hehehe I don't recommend typing "babies sleeping pictures" into Yahoo or Google then. It brings up babies covered with blankets, babies on their tummies, babies with stuff all around them, babies holding teddy bears with blankets lying on their tummies....

Personally I hope she was just taking a cute pic. 

9 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

What ?? I guess there are no depths that they will not sink to to make a buck.

Some sort of redneck theme with girls in daisy dukes, lads in wifebeaters and mullets, lots of fake mullets and fake bad teeth, pretend cigerette smoking and signs intentionally misspelled since rednecks don't read n' rite so good.  It was in poor taste.

• Sad 2
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, Redrum said:

She has over a million followers and is an influencer on social media. The more hits she gets, the more money she makes. Negative attention in this case does mean money. To use a different example, Audrey and Jer recently over the weekend posted photos from a party they threw that was basically "lets make fun of poor people" themed. Are they stupid to post something so offensive? Maybe... but they're also getting serious attention to their social media which means money. 

Great analysis! And indeed, negative attention is a form of attention too. However, when it concerns Zach and Tori I would not rule out plain stupidity either, whether it stems from ignorance or an inability to foresee any consequences or dangers… 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Redrum said:

Some sort of redneck theme with girls in daisy dukes, lads in wifebeaters and mullets, lots of fake mullets and fake bad teeth, pretend cigerette smoking and signs intentionally misspelled since rednecks don't read n' rite so good.  It was in poor taste.

That’s ironic since Jer goes around in his farmer dude clothing, Auj in her peasant dresses and neither of them can spell for shit!

• Like 5
  • Love 1