Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

It absolutely baffles me that Whitney will publicly broadcast her "smell fetish" so much. She HAS to know it's disgusting, right? Does she just not care? Is she an actual sociopath, or does she just want attention? Mentally healthy people do not waddle around declaring how much they want to smell their friends' armpits.

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

It absolutely baffles me that Whitney will publicly broadcast her "smell fetish" so much. She HAS to know it's disgusting, right? Does she just not care? Is she an actual sociopath, or does she just want attention? Mentally healthy people do not waddle around declaring how much they want to smell their friends' armpits.

I’ve been wondering that myself. It’s creepy. Does anyone know if being obsessed with smelling things is some kind of disorder or is it just a sick fetish?

• Love 3
4 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

now that it’s just Instagram  you would think they would at least show the name of the place or something. If they are doing it for publicity you’d want more than just ‘Jessica who lets me smell her armpits’. 

For what it may be worth publicitywise, the gym videos are always ID'd as being filmed at "Fitness Zone."

4 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

Obviously, there is something serious wrong mentally with someone who has absolutely no filters or boundaries.

Any "anthem" for Twit would have to include the line, "If you don't like girls who are disgusting, you might not like me."

• Love 3
4 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

Looks like her show is gonna be back on soon.  The only other people I recognize from this are Colt and Larissa from 90 Day Fiance. 

She got the name of her show wrong in the hashtag. Did she leave out “Fat” on purpose or has she read so many compliments about weight loss that she thinks it doesn’t apply to her anymore? Regardless, it’s a hashtag fail. 

• Love 5
39 minutes ago, peachybean said:

She got the name of her show wrong in the hashtag. Did she leave out “Fat” on purpose or has she read so many compliments about weight loss that she thinks it doesn’t apply to her anymore? Regardless, it’s a hashtag fail. 

Just to be sure TLC wasn’t trying to scam people into believing she lost a ton of weight I checked their website - Whitney may have changed her hashtag but TLC still knows she’s Fat

• Love 4

A message just popped up that my "reaction has been removed."
I'm (seemingly) still here, so did something or someone I "liked" get deleted?

And I wonder if Todd's friends and family don't wonder if he'll ever get a "real job."

It is bad enough she’s constantly just wearing a bra, but not the vast majority of her workout bras barely have a strap. Even though her boobs are comparatively small compared to her girth,  they are not small enough to be hosted properly by dental floss bra straps. The bouncing.... it’s an assault to the eyes but it also has to hurt like hell. 

• Love 3

Yippee, for the video I see Vern, Ty & Sabrina..love them.  Obviously Twit was excited to actually catch the pumpkin because clearly she could not reach down and pick it up off the floor.

image.png.e5918a44a309a138385a956cc364dcd1.png

On another note, I hope she does not get confused with Bo Derek while on the beaches from BS cruise 

image.png.868ded20571c93087e26534210443313.png

• Love 1
7 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

If this is the case it seems to me they are going about it the wrong way. It made sense when Will was on the show, although I suspect TLC paid him then, but now that it’s just Instagram  you would think they would at least show the name of the place or something. If they are doing it for publicity you’d want more than just ‘Jessica who lets me smell her armpits’. Maybe she will be on the show this season which would/could provide more exposure but if she’s working with Whit for free for these few lame videos - geez. 

Did anyone say "Why would you smell someone's armpit? Ewwww." Or was it all fawning?

1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

It is bad enough she’s constantly just wearing a bra, but not the vast majority of her workout bras barely have a strap. Even though her boobs are comparatively small compared to her girth,  they are not small enough to be hosted properly by dental floss bra straps. The bouncing.... it’s an assault to the eyes but it also has to hurt like hell. 

If she weren't so fat, she'd be totally flat-chested. Her "boobs" are so floppy because they are just flab and almost no actual breast tissue.

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Did anyone say "Why would you smell someone's armpit? Ewwww." Or was it all fawning?

From what I could tell it was all fawning. There were a couple of posts scolding someone for what they called a negative comment but I couldn’t find the comment itself. Probably deleted. Most disturbing there was actually this comment:  

Whitney i love how you just smelled her under arm at the end lol i thought i was the only one that likes that kind of smell

• Love 1

These "workouts" would literally take 5-10 minutes to complete. That's what really kills me about this. Either Whitney is so unfit that she needs a billion breaks and these "workouts" actually take her 30 minutes, or she is only exercising for 10 minutes a couple (?) times a week.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

These "workouts" would literally take 5-10 minutes to complete. That's what really kills me about this. Either Whitney is so unfit that she needs a billion breaks and these "workouts" actually take her 30 minutes, or she is only exercising for 10 minutes a couple (?) times a week.

That’s what I was thinking. Wouldn’t she be better off using lower (or no) weights but workout for longer time? 

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

That’s what I was thinking. Wouldn’t she be better off using lower (or no) weights but workout for longer time? 

She definitely would. Her form is so awful that she needs to go much lighter on the weights until she can do things properly. And her cardio endurance is SHIT, so she needs to work on that, and you can't get cardio endurance in 5-10 minute bursts of high intensity training (as much as CrossFit wants to claim that you can).

• Love 7
22 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

She definitely would. Her form is so awful that she needs to go much lighter on the weights until she can do things properly. And her cardio endurance is SHIT, so she needs to work on that, and you can't get cardio endurance in 5-10 minute bursts of high intensity training (as much as CrossFit wants to claim that you can).

I’m new to HIIT, I added a class twice a week to my workouts at the end of September, but what Whitney is doing doesn’t look anything like what my HIIT class looks like. We do 30 sec on 5 sec breaks with a 30 sec break every 5-6 minutes for 30-35 minutes. It’s burpees and plank jacks and donkey kicks and ab work, sometimes weights etc. I agree that you cant increase endurance the way Whit is doing things but I know from personal experience the HIIT classes have already increased mine. I feel less close to dead when it’s over now than when I started LOL 

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I’m new to HIIT, I added a class twice a week to my workouts at the end of September, but what Whitney is doing doesn’t look anything like what my HIIT class looks like. We do 30 sec on 5 sec breaks with a 30 sec break every 5-6 minutes for 30-35 minutes. It’s burpees and plank jacks and donkey kicks and ab work, sometimes weights etc. I agree that you cant increase endurance the way Whit is doing things but I know from personal experience the HIIT classes have already increased mine. I feel less close to dead when it’s over now than when I started LOL 

I called what Whit does 5-10 minutes of high intensity training, but I didn't say intervals (the second I in HIIT). She does have a few rest periods but her workouts are so short that she isn't getting the cardio benefit of extended interval training.

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

Im a huge crossfit fan ( been going 5x a week for 2.5 years) and you are 100% correct. Crossfit actually made me kind of fat ( and strong) when I first started because even though it is hard, most 'wods' are only 10 minutes long. Even if you work as hard as you physically can you aren't burning a ton of calories in that short amount of time, and you are only getting 10 minutes of really hard work in. I add in extra cardio to round out my fitness. I had great results when I would crossfit 5x a week, yoga 3x a week, and cardio 2-3X a week ( soccer, or an easy 3 mile jog). 

I'm actually thinking about quitting to go to a regular gym partially because I don't feel like I get well rounded fitness through just crossfit and now that I have a baby I can't workout for 10+ hours a week haha. 

Also regarding her video- there is something actually wrong with her. I don't know anyone who acts like that in public NEVER MIND the fact that she is in her MID 30s!!! I just turned 30 this year and i would never wear just a sports bra around in public and twerk mid workout in the gym...I would maybe expect in-public twerking from teenage girls, but even then. It isn't cute, it is weird.

She is addicted to attention. I think the real reason she wont lose weight is because she knows people will no longer gawk at her. 

Edited by yogi2014L
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

I called what Whit does 5-10 minutes of high intensity training, but I didn't say intervals (the second I in HIIT). She does have a few rest periods but her workouts are so short that she isn't getting the cardio benefit of extended interval training.

Ahhh. I see what you are saying. I’m still working out all of the different terminology. 

Maybe she thinks all of that butt wiggling at the beginning is burning the most calories. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Emma C said:

To be fair, 45 pound kettle bells are pretty heavy.

Again this is sped up.  Does she really walk that slowly that they need to speed up the video?   The bending and lifting of the kettle balls is making my back hurt.   I'm so over watching her shake her ass with that stupid smile on her face. No Whit you're not adorable.

• Love 6
17 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

I'm so over watching her shake her ass with that stupid smile on her face. No Whit you're not adorable.

Her body with those leggings that cut her in half make her look like an egg. Like a jiggly Doctor Robotnik. Not nearly as sexy as she thinks she is.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Is it even legal to film someone’s ass while they are working out then post the video online? Can you imagine if a guy did that to a woman??

That was the most shocking part to me. I hope that guy gave prior consent because that is blatant sexual harassment if not. She is horrible. Being a fat woman is not the excuse she thinks it is. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Pachengala said:

That was the most shocking part to me. I hope that guy gave prior consent because that is blatant sexual harassment if not. She is horrible. Being a fat woman is not the excuse she thinks it is. 

I doubt the guy knew -- or perhaps knows even now -- since Twit said Jessica was gonna be really mad when she saw it. That makes me think it's Jess' BF and, of course, since adorable Twit is loved by all, she is given latitude in her actions, right?

That video is obviously a violation of the guy's right to privacy. I hope when he see it, he heads straight to a lawyer to sue the fuck out of Twit.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Dot said:

I doubt the guy knew -- or perhaps knows even now -- since Twit said Jessica was gonna be really mad when she saw it. That makes me think it's Jess' BF and, of course, since adorable Twit is loved by all, she is given latitude in her actions, right?

That video is obviously a violation of the guy's right to privacy. I hope when he see it, he heads straight to a lawyer to sue the fuck out of Twit.

It’s sick. At the very least he should demand that she not be allowed in the gym again. But if it is Jessica’s boyfriend, Whit will probably get away with it so Jessica and Will can continue to use her in their advertisements. Why they want to do that I have no idea but they seem to want to. 

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Pachengala said:

What guy was she video taping?

4 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

What guy was she video taping?

It's one of her instagram profile stories,  the kind you see when you click on her profile picture, that automatically expire at some point. I think Dot's right and it's a video of Jessica's boyfriend, who Whitney taped while he was working out, including some fairly intrusive close-up shots of his butt.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 2
51 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

It's one of her instagram profile stories,  the kind you see when you click on her profile picture, that automatically expire at some point. I think Dot's right and it's a video of Jessica's boyfriend, who Whitney taped while he was working out, including some fairly intrusive close-up shots of his butt.

Thanks for the info I don’t have Instagram 

20 hours ago, Emma C said:

To be fair, 45 pound kettle bells are pretty heavy.

"Good form", Jessica?

No. That's horrible form for what is supposedly a deadlift. She's doing the entire shit with her back. What she is doing resembles good mornings, not deadlifts.

Those leggings are also too small for her, which is why they become see through when she bends over at the end of the first sped-up farmer's walk. The material is stretched so far that you can see through the god damn weave of it.

A farmer's walk, by the way, is more impressive when not sped up because the length of time you continuously hold the weights is what builds grip and forearm strength, which are both notoriously difficult to build.

• Love 6
56 minutes ago, cherenkov said:

"Good form", Jessica?

No. That's horrible form for what is supposedly a deadlift. She's doing the entire shit with her back. What she is doing resembles good mornings, not deadlifts.

I’m so glad you said this. I was looking at that thinking - if that is a good deadlift, I’ve been doing it wrong. 

• Love 2

More speeded-up video of Whitney doing risky, sloppy "variations" on basic exercises.  There is, however, a rare moment of self-awareness in one of her accompanying posts, after one of her fans admired her burpees.

hahahahaha, I don’t know that you can really call what I’m doing “burpees” but I’m getting there!

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 3
28 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

So Whit does these little workouts then posts a profile picture saying it’s her 2nd trip of the day to Starbucks in the last 3 hours. 

Showing herself standing in front of the window featuring the signs advertising their "toasty caramelized drinks."  Hey, who wouldn't want a venti caramel brulee creme for a mere 560 calories? I'm pretty sure Whitney is just popping in for coffee, black, though.

(Does anyone know what she means by the caption on this picture: "Can I get my damn life or nah." I'm sure it's something very hip and cool and relevant for a 34-year-old.)

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 2

Glenn ain't lookin' good in the most recent Sat workouts. I wonder if it even occurs to Jessica that a 72-yr-old man might need exercises tailored to elderly patrons, not Crossfit gym rats.

One fan thinks it's so cute that Glenn has an IG acct w no posts & he follows only one profile. (Guess whose?) Has this fan never noticed the creepy obsession Glenn has for his daughter? And she for him?

• Love 3
31 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

(Does anyone know what she means by the caption on this picture: "Can I get my damn life or nah." I'm sure it's something very hip and cool and relevant for a 34-year-old.)

Maybe "nah" is how hip/cool 34-yr-olds now spell "naw," as in no or not?

Interesting contrast today between narcissist Twit & her BFF Heather. While Twit is visiting Starbucks twice, Heather is at a coffee house run by & for the disabled. Heather urges that everyone in Greensboro go there from now on, not Starbucks.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Dot said:

Could someone w an Apple Watch pls explain what the meanings are of the labels Twit keeps showing in her IG profile stories. Thanks!

I’m not sure but I think it means she worked out for 1 hr 8 minutes, burned 1105 calories, of which 871 calories are from her activity. And her heart rate was 148 bpm. 

I don’t believe any of it. It also seems almost exactly the same as the last one so I think she has one picture of an Apple Watch exercise from someone, probably not even her, that she posts multiple times to make it look like that’s her regular workout. Of course even if she did burn 871 calories working out, she negated that with her 2 trips to Starbucks 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Ketzel said:

More speeded-up video of Whitney doing risky, sloppy "variations" on basic exercises.  There is, however, a rare moment of self-awareness in one of her accompanying posts, after one of her fans admired her burpees.

Is it wrong that I simply do not believe 40 sit-ups and 30 push-ups, at least not in the same day.

• Love 3

Ugh, these WODs (Workout of the Day, CrossFit term) sound SO DULL. Seriously. "Let's do the world's most basic lifts/calisthenics, only - PLOT TWIST - we will do them in sets of RANDOM NUMBERS of repetitions! It'll be...whimsical?"

• Love 2