Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Here’s the photo she posted after the psychic. And we are supposed to believe she doesn’t touch them up. 

Especially since, in the UNshopped photo her eyes are blue, but here, they're brown. 

• Love 1

Today's IG photo, giving her fans a new opportunity to tell her how beautiful & inspirational she is & how much wgt she has lost. And adding today how she "rocks" her jeans, boots & scarf.

For all her neediness & narcissism, it is impressive how effectively Twit plays her fanbase to keep TLC thinking she is popular enuf to be rewarded with another yr of MBFFL. Most shows with as little content as MBFFL would have died yrs ago.

• Love 3
43 minutes ago, Dot said:

Today's IG photo, giving her fans a new opportunity to tell her how beautiful & inspirational she is & how much wgt she has lost. And adding today how she "rocks" her jeans, boots & scarf.

For all her neediness & narcissism, it is impressive how effectively Twit plays her fanbase to keep TLC thinking she is popular enuf to be rewarded with another yr of MBFFL. Most shows with as little content as MBFFL would have died yrs ago.

Someone wrote that she looks like she lost 200 lbs or more and may have to remove the "Fat" from the show's title.  I snorted. 

• Love 6
20 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Here’s the photo she posted after the psychic. And we are supposed to believe she doesn’t touch them up. 

Wow, that psychic really has some skills -  I’m betting they’re both covered in cat hair all the time but the psychic amazingly “reads” that he’s around animals all the time and that she’s a cat person...

• Love 2

She's honing her Photoshop skills. Parts of the outline of her body are more blurry than others. The edge of her thigh area looks much sharper (almost as if she had used a Photoshop tool to select and excise. Also, I am not sure but I think there is a telltale artifact of her photoliposuction on her right side about 4 inches from the top of her scarf.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, kar328 said:

Someone wrote that she looks like she lost 200 lbs or more and may have to remove the "Fat" from the show's title.  I snorted. 

OMG. Someone complimented her hair and she admitted she hasn't washed it since Tuesday. That's damned near a week.

::hurl::

• Love 2

I guess she's just ignoring her mother's rapid decline. Maybe she's just trying to figure out a way to make it ALL. ABOUT. TWIT. 

You would think she would at least address it, even if it's only to say Babs is just fine, nothing to see here....

• Love 3
40 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

OMG. Someone complimented her hair and she admitted she hasn't washed it since Tuesday. That's damned near a week.

::hurl::

Lots of yuck. Some hair does better being washed less often but almost a week is just way too long for all hair except maybe the elderly ‘wash and set’ crowd. More than that, she mentioned it was styled on Tuesday along with being washed. Makes me wonder if she’s bathed her body since Tuesday. After all if she’s showered since Tuesday why didn’t she wash her hair too?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

Lots of yuck. Some hair does better being washed less often but almost a week is just way too long for all hair except maybe the elderly ‘wash and set’ crowd. More than that, she mentioned it was styled on Tuesday along with being washed. Makes me wonder if she’s bathed her body since Tuesday. After all if she’s showered since Tuesday why didn’t she wash her hair too?

Maybe it's just me. I sweat like a racehorse when I work out, and wouldn't dream of not washing my hair. Plus, I swim, so I have to wash the chlorine out. 

• Love 2

I think Twit doesn't shower or wash her hair (or clean her home or catbox regularly) , because she is a lazy slob. 

I also believe it's self-loathing of her body/herself, cuz she has to see her body in the shower for what it is: morbidly obese and  it takes alot of stretching to get into the shower to wash her body, even with a loofah on a stick, or take care of herself nutritionally , continues to smoke/vape,  and doesn't dress appropriately,  i.e. wearing an ill-fitting sports bra outside of a gym is just not caring what you/your body looks like.  It's the heighth of laziness.

And self-loathing.  

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Maybe it's just me. I sweat like a racehorse when I work out, and wouldn't dream of not washing my hair. Plus, I swim, so I have to wash the chlorine out. 

I am like that too. I can skip one day if it’s cool out and I don’t work out but even then that’s only if I’m not going anywhere. Some people do well with every other day but a week is far too long for anyone. With her weight she must be sweating all the time. She should need more cleaning, not less. I would say she definitely would need to shower and wash her hair after she works out but we all know she only works out for the filming. Not really enough to sweat. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I am like that too. I can skip one day if it’s cool out and I don’t work out but even then that’s only if I’m not going anywhere. Some people do well with every other day but a week is far too long for anyone. With her weight she must be sweating all the time. She should need more cleaning, not less. I would say she definitely would need to shower and wash her hair after she works out but we all know she only works out for the filming. Not really enough to sweat. 

Hey guys! I can actually offer insight into the hair thing?I think Whitney with the fragile hair from PCOS plus hair extensions (which can rip the hair out) is in my boar on this. During relationship from hell lol I decided I needed extensions and my hair was already pretty-platinum and the combo was terrible on my scalp. Plus I was afraid of losing said extensions. Thus when i had them, I did the salon weekly for a deep-wash/conditioning then just used dry shampoo in between that. There's legit no way she's on any sort of super-intense fitness program bc it feels just yuck having sweated with extensions?I just did moderate stuff when I had them and the upkeep was still insane and too much, after awhile!

• Love 5

I only wash my hair once a week.  I actually never wash it myself at all.  I go to the salon for a blow out and then dry shampoo it if needed.  I have very coarse, dry hair though so it works for me.  If she did it properly she could wash it rarely and still have good hygiene but she clearly doesn't.

• Love 2

I think it's safe to assume her hygiene is terrible. Buddy has mentioned on-camera that her house REEKS of cat urine, and she has confessed on the show to having Cheeto dust on her hands *from yesterday.* I can tell by looking at her that she doesn't shower daily, and I guarantee that she needs to for all the reasons y'all have stated.

• Love 3

I can go 3 days or so without washing my hair (dry shampoo, I love you...plus I don't have to look super nice at my job in my kids cafeteria), BUT, I still shower daily (after my workout), often twice daily (the armpits and the V, after a sweaty workday), thanks to this amazing thing called a removable shower head. You can wrap your hair in a towel, get a real, full shower, and come out with dry hair and a clean body.

And about 3 day old Cheetos dust...? barf. Just barf.  I wash my hands multiple times a day, obviously after using the bathroom, and many, many other times. Think about that, y'all, who still has Cheetos dust if they wash their hands?

• Love 6
On 10/20/2018 at 3:29 PM, ClareWalks said:

Her face is FAR rounder. And what a fuckin' idiot, going to a psychic dozens of times. Sorry for anyone here who might believe in that stuff. It just seems like a colossal waste of money to me. No wonder she has to beg her fans to buy cruise fares.

I feel the same way about giving to other religious entities--if it works for you, great, but I'd consider it a waste of money. That said, I have been a couple times. I see it as cheap easy entertainment--it's fun on a lark but it'd be weird to consider it any sort of real investment. (I'd feel the same way giving to a church.)

I'm sure Whitney sees it as yet another way to show how ~*~quirky~*~ and ~*~unique~*~ and ~*~random~*~ she is.

I wonder how psychics align with Judaism? Or is it Jewddhism? 

• Love 3
On 10/21/2018 at 4:23 PM, Shieldmaiden said:

Wow, that psychic really has some skills -  I’m betting they’re both covered in cat hair all the time but the psychic amazingly “reads” that he’s around animals all the time and that she’s a cat person...

She probably smells like cat pee. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, monagatuna said:

That said, I have been a couple times. I see it as cheap easy entertainment--it's fun on a lark but it'd be weird to consider it any sort of real investment. (I'd feel the same way giving to a church.)

Oh yes, definitely. Going a few times for fun, I totally get. Whitney has been to a psychic nearly 30 times! That seems...excessive. Although a lot about Whitney is excessive.

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

Oh yes, definitely. Going a few times for fun, I totally get. Whitney has been to a psychic nearly 30 times! That seems...excessive. Although a lot about Whitney is excessive.

Well a psychic is paid to talk about the person paying them. Whitney loves anyone and everyone to talk about her. And it’s not like a psychic is going to tell her that her future consists of diabetes, painful joints, heart problems, and an early death. So there is no risk of any pesky reality in the reading. It’s just a person whose job it is to say either the obvious (you have a cat) or to blow sunshine up her gargantuan ass. 

• Love 6

She posted a "vintage fat girl dancing" video on IG (I have no idea how to post the link of it) and says in the caption "nothing has changed," all I can think is she has gained well over 100 lb since then and it is obvious in her mobility. I don't understand how someone who supposedly loves to dance can let herself degrade that much in less than 10 years.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ClareWalks said:

She posted a "vintage fat girl dancing" video on IG (I have no idea how to post the link of it) and says in the caption "nothing has changed," all I can think is she has gained well over 100 lb since then and it is obvious in her mobility. I don't understand how someone who supposedly loves to dance can let herself degrade that much in less than 10 years.

Todd has so much more hair here.  Whitney's feet are leaving the floor! I'm  astounded.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

Todd has so much more hair here.  Whitney's feet are leaving the floor! I'm  astounded.

She's AT LEAST 100# heavier. I don't think that's 2011... 2009 maybe. But she's still doing the "dance for 10 seconds, edit the shit out of the vid" thing. Even then, she had no stamina. 

• Love 3
57 minutes ago, Dot said:

Wasn't 2011 around the time she claims to have lost 100 #s? @Ketzel, aka She-Who-Owns-a-Copy-of-Twit's-Book?

You rang, you buzzed, you called?

Whitney began training with Will (the first time) beginning on January 17, 2011 where she claims to have weighed in at 329 lbs.  (But she also claims she jogged a mile in 18 minutes during his initial assessment of her that day. So who knows what the truth is?)

She says she lost thirty pounds in the first fifty-three days and her father gave her a check for $300. Then she says she lost forty-eight pounds in ninety days.  Since she says her goal, which she missed by two pounds,  was to lose fifty pounds by her April 14 birthday, I am inferring this was a total loss of forty-eight pounds, not a total loss of seventy-eight pounds by her birthday.  So by mid-April she weighed 281, if you trust her initial weigh in.  By May she had lost 59 pounds, total, so her weight was 270. She called Todd and said she was ready to dance and he should choreograph something simple. He brought the Adele piece, she posted it on Facebook and and that was the beginning of what became Fat Girl Dancing.

So if she's still over 300, which I do believe she is, something has definitely changed since she made that video.

Edited by Ketzel
correcting date to 2011
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

You rang, you buzzed, you called?

Whitney began training with Will (the first time) beginning on January 17, 2011 where she claims to have weighed in at 329 lbs.  (But she also claims she jogged a mile in 18 minutes during his initial assessment of her that day. So who knows what the truth is?)

She says she lost thirty pounds in the first fifty-three days and her father gave her a check for $300. Then she says she lost forty-eight pounds in ninety days.  Since she says her goal, which she missed by two pounds,  was to lose fifty pounds by her April 14 birthday, I am inferring this was a total loss of forty-eight pounds, not a total loss of seventy-eight pounds by her birthday.  So by mid-April she weighed 281, if you trust her initial weigh in.  By May she had lost 59 pounds, total, so her weight was 270. She called Todd and said she was ready to dance and he should choreograph something simple. He brought the Adele piece, she posted it on Facebook and and that was the beginning of what became Fat Girl Dancing.

So if she's still over 300, which I do believe she is, something has definitely changed since she made that video.

I think this really highlights how heavy she has gotten. If we take her at her word, then in this video she was roughly 270. She is significantly heavier now. Maybe as much at 100 lbs more. It’s hard to tell for sure since we know she plays fast and loose with the photo editor but in the workout videos we can get a better idea. Plus you can tell she can’t move nearly as well as she did in the video which is a sign of substantial weight gain, not just 10-20 lbs. So upper 300s. But I really believe she’s lost quite a bit since the Hawaii fiasco. And she was that weight for a long time. I suspect 425 or more. On a 5’1” body. I can’t even imagine the damage she’s done to her body putting it through that. Even if she woke up today and became fully about health and exercise and truly followed through, I doubt she can ever reverse all of the damage she’s done. And that doesn’t even address her smoking. 

• Love 8
8 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

Another change: In 2011, at the time of the vintage video, she wore her bra UNDER her clothing, not AS her clothing.

Thanks for the research, @Ketzel. It's obvious that she's a good 100 #s lighter in the video, so why is she trying to convince her fans that "nothing has changed" since 2011?

ITA with @3girlsforus: she was well over 400 #s in HI; that's what has caused all the gym activity. I'd guess she's about 375 #s now, having firmed up some of the flab & gained some muscle.

• Love 5
36 minutes ago, Dot said:

Another change: In 2011, at the time of the vintage video, she wore her bra UNDER her clothing, not AS her clothing.

Thanks for the research, @Ketzel. It's obvious that she's a good 100 #s lighter in the video, so why is she trying to convince her fans that "nothing has changed" since 2011?

ITA with @3girlsforus: she was well over 400 #s in HI; that's what has caused all the gym activity. I'd guess she's about 375 #s now, having firmed up some of the flab & gained some muscle.

You know what's really sad about this..... if she wasn't so busy insisting that losing weight is evil, she could really celebrate this and be the role model people want her to be. Think about the message if she said, "You know in Hawaii I finally faced that I had hit a point where I couldn't do the things I wanted to do anymore. My body wouldn't let me do what healthy people my age can do. So I decided to change. It will be slow and I won't be obsessed, but I'm going to get healthy. I'm going to work out. I'm going to concentrate on getting to a point where my weight doesn't control my daily life." Then she shows the videos and you see her losing weight, firming some flab, gaining some muscle.... She really could be an encouragement. But nope - healthy is evil. Weight loss is undesirable. Photoshopping is the way to go. UGH. 

• Love 15
14 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

You know what's really sad about this..... if she wasn't so busy insisting that losing weight is evil, she could really celebrate this and be the role model people want her to be. Think about the message if she said, "You know in Hawaii I finally faced that I had hit a point where I couldn't do the things I wanted to do anymore. My body wouldn't let me do what healthy people my age can do. So I decided to change. It will be slow and I won't be obsessed, but I'm going to get healthy. I'm going to work out. I'm going to concentrate on getting to a point where my weight doesn't control my daily life." Then she shows the videos and you see her losing weight, firming some flab, gaining some muscle.... She really could be an encouragement. But nope - healthy is evil. Weight loss is undesirable. Photoshopping is the way to go. UGH. 

What a great post! Agree 100%.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, ClareWalks said:

Serious question: can she move for more than 30 seconds at a time?

Her social media has never shown her dancing for more than, I believe, 17 seconds non-stop? I think the only time we've seen her dance for more than 30 seconds at a time has been when she did the video with the Fitness Marshall.

• Love 4

Her two front teeth are officially growing; I'm calling it. I've never seen someone with such a pronounced difference in teeth length. 

Also, that "shocked" face is the thing of nightmares, not just for her but both of them. It's such a ridiculous unflattering thing mimicking the dumb clickbait YouTube channels. I know it's suppose to be intentionally silly but it looks more psycho. 

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Her social media has never shown her dancing for more than, I believe, 17 seconds non-stop? I think the only time we've seen her dance for more than 30 seconds at a time has been when she did the video with the Fitness Marshall.

She was clearly struggling just to stay upright in that one, but there are no videos I've ever seen on her IG where she moves for more than 20 seconds. Ever. I don't think she's capable of such a strenuous thing.

• Love 3

Does Whitney rent out the Crossfit place or have it open especially for her? With the exception of the times Buddy and/or her dad have been there we never see other people. She said filming is over so it’s not cleared for filming. Does this place really not have other clients? Where I live if a fitness place is open, it’s crawling with people. 

• Love 1

As I understand it, the Powells have a different business model for their gym than most gyms have. They own and maintain the equipment, Will and Jessica train and teach classes, and Terry Powell handles the scheduling. But training people directly is not the main source of their income. The bulk of the Powells' clients are free lance trainers who rent gym time from them, and bring their own clients there for work-outs and classes.  The atmosphere is supposed to be more like a private gym, and the free lance trainers get access to all the space and equipment they need without having to make a capital investment. This would explain why you don't see a lot of other people training when Whitney is there making her videos.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 7

That's kind of weird but it does explain some of the incompetence of Will and Jessica. In our area the CrossFit places are nearly identical in practice. They have certified trainers and more importantly they have an intro program that you have to pass before you are actually allowed to train with the regular group. The more out of shape you are, the longer you are in that intro program. This is obviously for the safety of the client as well as the liability of the gym. Whitney would definitely still be there. I wouldn't be surprised if some gyms wouldn't even let her participate without doctor approval. I don't go to a CrossFit place but I know lots of people who do, all different locations, and they all seem to be set up this same way. 

If Will and Jessica aren't an official gym with an actually approach to fitness - be it CrossFit or some other theory of fitness - then they don't have a process to deal with people like Whitney. They just do what will look good on a video, at least to the blindly devoted, and cash the check. She isn't participating in classes or programs with others. Maybe they are more competent when the goal is fitness rather than narcissistic videos. Or maybe they don't have many clients and just make money from renting out the space.  

• Love 4
23 hours ago, Emma C said:

That is some 5th grade choreography. No, that's too generous...my 2nd grader could do better.

Yeah, but does your 2nd grader have an "award" from the "Museum of Dance?"

'Cause she can have one, for the low, low price of $29.95!  Act now!  Supplies are limited!

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

I left Whitney a message saying I would love to see a side by side of her doing the same routine now.  I have a shiny quarter that says she can't lift her foot more than 2 inches off the ground today.

Oh, you are SO going to be blocked from her page.... I know that will break your heart. LOL.

Hey did anyone else notice the IDIOTS who commented about how much weight she had lost, etc, about an EIGHT YEAR OLD VID??? Apparently they don't bother to *read* (or maybe they can't), but just look at the vid....

Edited by Colleenna
Additional thought.
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Colleenna said:

Oh, you are SO going to be blocked from her page.... I know that will break your heart. LOL.

Hey did anyone else notice the IDIOTS who commented about how much weight she had lost, etc, about an EIGHT YEAR OLD VID??? Apparently they don't bother to *read* (or maybe they can't), but just look at the vid....

Her fans are idiots that think Kerryn Fehan and Jiya were real rivals and not actors paid by TLC to say mean lines off the script

• Love 4
On 10/22/2018 at 3:59 PM, ClareWalks said:

I think it's safe to assume her hygiene is terrible. Buddy has mentioned on-camera that her house REEKS of cat urine, and she has confessed on the show to having Cheeto dust on her hands *from yesterday.* I can tell by looking at her that she doesn't shower daily, and I guarantee that she needs to for all the reasons y'all have stated.

She always looks so dirty to me. I’m a big woman in my 60’s with bad arthritis, heavy but not as big as Whit, yet I would never dream of going a day without a shower. Hell, I take a shower before going to the ER when I have medical issues. And believe me, it’s not easy for me, but I have my pride. Apparently she has none. 

• Love 3