Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

26 minutes ago, afishcalledwanda said:

2 hours 23 minutes 45 seconds results posted here https://pseresults.com/events/937/results?page=26&sort[]=0&sort[]=1&sort[]=3&sort[]=4

Median time for all racers appears to be 40-45 minutes

And if I recall, they shortened it from 8K (almost 5 miles) to 4 miles.  So walking a mile took her (on average) 35 minutes.  She and Glenn took over 40 minutes longer than the finisher before them (Buddy), and an hour longer than the two people before that (who were in their 60s and 70s). 

I've had a knee replacement.  I'm 72 and overweight.  Just for grins, I did a 4-mile walk to compare.  I did it in an hour and 20 minutes.  And never once did I scream "in pain" or require people to hold me up.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, afishcalledwanda said:

2 hours 23 minutes 45 seconds results posted here https://pseresults.com/events/937/results?page=26&sort[]=0&sort[]=1&sort[]=3&sort[]=4

Median time for all racers appears to be 40-45 minutes

I wonder how Whitney, Glenn and Buddy got their official times? Production must have paid someone official to wait around nearly an hour after the last of the non-Whitney support system arrived in order to check her in.  If I recall correctly, everything looked pretty much packed up and/or gone when Whitney was filmed crossing  being dragged  weeping and cursing across the finish line by Glenn.

Yeah, flat on the floor after 24 minutes (including breaks) doesn't give me confidence that a 30 minute 8K or 4K or whatever her "goal" is,  is in her near future. (Todd did it :))

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 5
24 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

And if I recall, they shortened it from 8K (almost 5 miles) to 4 miles.  So walking a mile took her (on average) 35 minutes.  She and Glenn took over 40 minutes longer than the finisher before them (Buddy), and an hour longer than the two people before that (who were in their 60s and 70s). 

I've had a knee replacement.  I'm 72 and overweight.  Just for grins, I did a 4-mile walk to compare.  I did it in an hour and 20 minutes.  And never once did I scream "in pain" or require people to hold me up.

The whole premise of the show is that "fat" doesn't mean unhealthy or out of shape; however, in every episode we clearly see that Twitney is grossly out of shape and has health consequences...there's video of her in the gym and she is wheezing and red after lifting a few weights - in one video she crows with success because she can walk.up.five.stairs.  Five.  And she clearly can't go down the stairs normally she basically uses gravity to propel her so doesn't actually use leg muscles to support each step. Also Babs let slip a few episodes ago that Whitney is diabetic...I think she may indeed be diabetic because she has actually been shown eating vegetables for the first time in six seasons.  If she IS diabetic and if the show is hiding it this is downright dangerous to her obese watchers - hiding a MAJOR health consequence of obesity.  I don't know why I can't look away from this train wreck!  but my hate-watching actually motivates me to eat right and exercise so I never get to her state.  I was a very serious athlete for many many years doing fairly high impact sports and perhaps consequentially I need both hips replaced (at the tender age of 58).  So my workouts are limited due to severe joint pain...but I bet I could still do that coconut race in 1/2 the time she took.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, afishcalledwanda said:

but my hate-watching actually motivates me to eat right and exercise so I never get to her state.

Me too.   I found myself a gym partner and we have scheduled workouts a few days a week all because Twit annoys the crap out of me and I don't want to be like her.

• Love 10
6 hours ago, Emma C said:

Yeah, working out for 24 minutes is hard, y'all.

Why does she think it’s a good advertisement for her workout business to post a picture like this? Who wants a trainer who is dying after 24 minutes (include 3 min breaks) of mild workout? 

• Love 12
2 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Why does she think it’s a good advertisement for her workout business to post a picture like this? Who wants a trainer who is dying after 24 minutes (include 3 min breaks) of mild workout? 

That photo is a pretty good shot of a beached whale...I'd be surprised if she burned more than 150 calories during those half-assed workouts and she probably justifies shoveling 2000 calories down her gaping maw "because I worked out today".  Science is science.  Calories in versus calories out.   I worked as a full-time ski instructor for three years so very active skiing 6-8 hours a day.  The first ski season I gained weight, like 20 pounds!  Because hot chocolate, fries, nachos and beer add up (that kind of eating was pervasive at that ski resort in the early 80s  - they now offer much healthier options).  I cut back the junk counted my calories and dropped all the weight pretty fast.  To this day if I eat a couple of french fries it is a rare treat.  If you eat 100 extra calories a day that is 10 pounds a year weight gain.

Definition of "maw"

maw

/mô/

noun

the jaws or throat of a voracious animal.

"a gigantic wolfhound with a fearful, gaping maw"

INFORMAL

the mouth or gullet of a greedy person.

"I was cramming large pieces of toast and cheese down my maw"

synonyms:mouth, jaws, muzzle, throat, gullet; More

Edited by afishcalledwanda
  • Love 7

Hello Everyone!

So excited to join your ranks.  I have been enjoying the comments and intelligence that is displayed here since I discovered this forum.  And now, after seeing the picture of her face down after “working out” I have to chime in.  That picture reminds me of Danny Devito as the penguin in ‘Batman Returns’.   It’s the last scene of him lying face down right before he’s slid into the murky waters of the underground.  I’m sorry to admit I don’t have access to that image but she does a great imitation of the dead penguin in that movie.  (And it’s not exactly a compliment)

• Love 21
10 hours ago, Emma C said:

Yeah, working out for 24 minutes is hard, y'all.

Excepting the amount of clothing worn, this photo is identical to the IG one taken with her spread out on the South Korean airport floor. So, now not only are the MBFFL story arcs repetitive, so are the SM photos of its "star."

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Dot said:

Excepting the amount of clothing worn, this photo is identical to the IG one taken with her spread out on the South Korean airport floor. So, now not only are the MBFFL story arcs repetitive, so are the SM photos of its "star."

Who are you kidding? She wasn’t wearing all that much more in the Manila photo. 

• Love 1
On 1/12/2019 at 10:38 PM, 3girlsforus said:

So it’s her second response to our comments that her hygiene is lacking. First we see her naked in the shower - see she bathes - and now in case we don’t believe that, she wants us to know her cat helps keep her clean. Poor cat.

Who eats lasagna if trying to watch your calories?  "A typical homemade sausage lasagna recipe can contain as much as 630 calories per serving. Calories in Meat Lasagna | Livestrong.com

https://www.livestrong.com/article/305001-calories-in-meat-lasagna/"

And that is for one small serving.  Easy to pack in 1500 calories with 2 big pieces that is more than I eat in a day

• Love 3
4 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Who are you kidding? She wasn’t wearing all that much more in the Manila photo. 

Agreed, but the photo I'm talking about was during her layover in the Korean airport on the way to Manila. I guess the airline fat-shamed her by not allowing her to fly half-naked.

• Love 3

For some reason, Twit & gang (incl parents, not sure about Buddy) are in LA, meeting up with PMG, the company that produces MBFFL. Talking contracts for a season 7? God, I hope not.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Dot said:

For some reason, Twit & gang (incl parents, not sure about Buddy) are in LA, meeting up with PMG, the company that produces MBFFL. Talking contracts for a season 7? God, I hope not.

According to his instagram, Ryan is in LA now, too. I wonder if PMG is trying to add him to the cast? That would probably be a discussion to have before pitching the next season . . .

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

According to his instagram, Ryan is in LA now, too. I wonder if PMG is trying to add him to the cast? That would probably be a discussion to have before pitching the next season . . .

Even if they are just having discussions it means they aren’t flat out cancelling them yet. I don’t understand that at all.

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 2
On 1/17/2019 at 3:26 PM, Ketzel said:

I think the difference is that when Feehan attacked Whitney (or rather, made some entirely accurate and truthful observations out loud) she was focusing her criticism on Whitney's hypocrisy, and on the danger her "fat and healthy" campaign posed to obese people who bought into it as condoning their unhealthy lifestyles and justifying their sense of victimhood.  Needless to say, those are some of her most devoted and defensive fans, so they had a vested interest in stamping out Feehan's message as relentlessly as they could. She wasn't just attacking Whitney -- she was attacking them!

Here on the other hand, we have a comment criticizing Whitney for behavior that I daresay the majority of her fans find impossible to imagine themselves engaging in.  Licking a man's nipple in public? Twerking at every opportunity, including in front of young girls, while sticking out her tongue and massaging her breasts? Bending over in front of her dance partner and then farting in his face? Posing nude with her roommate and then posting the photo in their entryway? Posing for a photograph with her cruise co-teachers, while she is squeezing their breasts? Aside from the few who think Whitney's persistent violation of other peoples' physical boundaries, and her aggressive exhibitionism are "sassy" or signs of "confidence,"  I imagine a fair number of her fans find this aspect of her character somewhat cringe-inducing. That may explain the relative non-reaction to a poster complaining about Whitney posing with her hand clutching Todd's balls.

This is the part of her personality I find disgusting. There's a difference between being confident and what Whitney does. Whitney thinks that if she does these things in public, well, she MUST be confident when in actuality, a truly confident person does not need to behave like that in public. 

• Love 14
10 hours ago, Dot said:

That hairline is higher than Buddy. (too soon?)

• Love 9

Anyone here know who Kym Whitley (black woman with long dreadlocks) is? Both Tal & Heather speak of hanging around with her all day, so why?

It seems to have been a very quick, one-day trip to LA. Wonder why about that, too.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Dot said:

Thanks. I get that she's a low-level actress. I just wondered why Tal & Heather were acting so star-struck about her.

Ahh. I didn’t even know she was an actress LOL. They are probably impressed because she’s an Oscar winner compared to them plus they probably think hanging with her makes them something special. Meanwhile Kym Whitley is probably wondering who she ticked off to get saddled with these morons. 

• Love 6
27 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

I put the over-under on the length of time Whitney actually boxed at 4 minutes.

I take under. :D  I sometimes box with the heavy bag in order to do "interval" cardio. I'm in way better shape than Twit, and six minutes of "90 seconds intense / 30 seconds of rest" leaves me wheezing like an empty Windex bottle.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

I take under. :D  I sometimes box with the heavy bag in order to do "interval" cardio. I'm in way better shape than Twit, and six minutes of "90 seconds intense / 30 seconds of rest" leaves me wheezing like an empty Windex bottle.

LOL it sounds almost impossible to me, frankly. I'm giving her 4 minutes of actual movement out of a hypothetical 30-minute session ;) but she is, of course, equally likely to have done EVEN LESS. 

• Love 3
48 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

I put the over-under on the length of time Whitney actually boxed at 4 minutes.

That would include the time she climbed up the steps to get through the ropes and into a ring (if there was one).

ETA:  It would also include the 3-minute break after climbing through the ropes.

Edited by AZChristian
  • Love 8

Ryan also did a training session with Leila Leilani. It's on his instagram profile and you can hear Whit cheering him on. But there is one picture, in her profile story, of her boxing with the trainer, where you see her whole body in profile. Now I really don't believe she lost much weight.

(Boxing with this trainer was a "dream come true" for Whitney? Since when?)

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 7
41 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Ryan also did a training session with Leila Leilani. It's on his instagram profile and you can hear Whit cheering him on. But there is one picture, in her profile story, of her boxing with the trainer, where you see her whole body in profile. Now I really don't believe she lost much weight.

I saw that photo and thought the same thing. She doesn’t look any smaller there at all. Her face in that photo clearly shows it is round with multiple chins, nothing like the photoshopped chisel we regularly see.

Edited by 3girlsforus
An additional idea
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

Ryan also did a training session with Leila Leilani.

Is Twit able to go anywhere anymore without new barnacle Ryan attached to her well-nourished body? (I wonder what the barnacles-since-h.s. think about the new guy in their gang.)

It really annoys me that Twit & her barnacles love to let us know their every move without telling us why they are making that move. Would it be so difficult to write one sentence explaining why they are all in LA?

• Love 2
4 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I figure the 4 minutes includes putting on the gloves, talking to the instructor, posing for the photo, and photoshopping her face. 

This i would believe for the 4 minute mark. 

NO WAY she was on her feet and moving for 4 minutes straight. 

• Love 6
On 1/19/2019 at 5:55 PM, Dot said:

Thanks. I get that she's a low-level actress. I just wondered why Tal & Heather were acting so star-struck about her.

On 1/19/2019 at 6:06 PM, 3girlsforus said:

Ahh. I didn’t even know she was an actress LOL. They are probably impressed because she’s an Oscar winner compared to them plus they probably think hanging with her makes them something special. Meanwhile Kym Whitley is probably wondering who she ticked off to get saddled with these morons. 

I didn’t know the actress’ name but immediately recognized her as someone who was on a lot of shows in the 90s-2000s when I was a kid.  I’m a little younger than Whitney and the gang so maybe they grew up watching her or like you said the lady is certainly famous compared to these fools.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 4
22 hours ago, Ketzel said:

I'm surprised she hasn't come out and claimed she's a "boxer" now and wants to compete, like she does with everything else she tries once. 

ETA: Emma C beat me to this comment! But hey we were all thinking it! 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Love 6
21 hours ago, Dot said:

Is Twit able to go anywhere anymore without new barnacle Ryan attached to her well-nourished body? (I wonder what the barnacles-since-h.s. think about the new guy in their gang.)

It really annoys me that Twit & her barnacles love to let us know their every move without telling us why they are making that move. Would it be so difficult to write one sentence explaining why they are all in LA?

You're talking about someone who is too lazy to speak four syllables (e mo tion al), opting for "emosh" instead. Of COURSE one sentence is too much effort. 

• Love 5

New instagram pic today with Whitney and Ryan looking determined and fierce in Joshua Tree National Park, which I thought had been shut down for the duration of the government closure because vandals had been chopping down the Joshua trees. Still, there they are, with Whitney shilling their online exercise program.  The comments swoon over how beautiful and slimmer and fit she is looking, but only a few indicate they are going to join the program. None of the posters seem to notice (a) she has hidden a quarter of her body behind Ryan, one of her favorite tricks when trying to look smaller on camera and (b) her thigh is literally five times wider than Ryan's.

(sorry I can't add the pic here, but here's the link: LINK

• Love 2
56 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

New instagram pic today with Whitney and Ryan looking determined and fierce in Joshua Tree National Park, which I thought had been shut down for the duration of the government closure because vandals had been chopping down the Joshua trees. Still, there they are, with Whitney shilling their online exercise program.  The comments swoon over how beautiful and slimmer and fit she is looking, but only a few indicate they are going to join the program. None of the posters seem to notice (a) she has hidden a quarter of her body behind Ryan, one of her favorite tricks when trying to look smaller on camera and (b) her thigh is literally five times wider than Ryan's.

I saw one comment that said something like they are trying to join but the site isn't working.  Why am I not surprised?

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Ketzel said:

And the old "lean your face on your hand to draw back the extra chins" trick. 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Ketzel said:

We are vacationing in Southern California right now. I told my husband that Twit was here too, so we should keep our eyes open. His comment: "Oh, are we going out for pizza?"

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
7 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

We are vacationing in Southern California right now. I told my husband that Twit was here too, so we should keep our eyes open. His comment: "Oh, are we going out for pizza?"

Tell your husband he wins the Internet today!!

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Is that Ben Stiller’s famous “Blue Steel” modeling pose/look (a la Zoolander) that Whitney is performing for our viewing pleasure, or is it “Magnum”?  I always have a hard time keeping those two straight.

7DC46CC4-A72C-4A2A-A593-D94D5AFC286F.jpeg

• Love 4

Guess what Whitney's doing in LA (aside from boxing with trainers and watching Ryan box with trainers and watching Ryan get an as-yet-unseen tattoo? She's making a new video with The Fitness Marshall to "Don't Cha?" (For those not in the know, here's the original Pussycat Dolls video. Don't cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me? Soooo Whitney!! )  *There's a little clip of Whitney and The Fitness Marshall dancing on The Fitness Marshall instagram profile story, filmed by Ryan. She still looks like she's dancing in slow-motion next to him.*

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Guess what Whitney's doing in LA (aside from boxing with trainers and watching Ryan box with trainers and watching Ryan get an as-yet-unseen tattoo? She's making a new video with The Fitness Marshall to "Don't Cha?" (For those not in the know, here's the original Pussycat Dolls video. Don't cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me? Soooo Whitney!! )  *There's a little clip of Whitney and The Fitness Marshall dancing on The Fitness Marshall instagram profile story, filmed by Ryan. She still looks like she's dancing in slow-motion next to him.*

Any info what the other friends & parents were doing there? (Well, I guess we know Babs & Glenn trail her around to all her events as her entourage. But the others?)

• Love 2