Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

Twit's current IG profile story is one of those "what do you assume about me?" Q&As.

One fan assumes: "You smell nice."

Twit responds: "I feel I am one of those people who can't hold a scent and I hate THAT."

Huh?

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Dot said:

Twit's current IG profile story is one of those "what do you assume about me?" Q&As.

Twit responds: "I feel I am one of those people who can't hold a scent and I hate THAT."

Huh?

I think she may mean if she apples perfume the scent fades quickly. 

• Love 1

So I post that I was to ask Heather if Whitney smells bad then suddenly in Whitney’s survey someone assumes she smells good????  Really. Think about that. If someone says what do you assume about me do you ever assume someone smells good?? I dont think people ever assume anything about people’s smell unless they assume it’s bad. Sounds to me like a response she created to show that only bitchy people assume she smells regardless of the evidence. 

• Love 4

Whitney’s IG story is out of control. One of the posters assumed she has her nipples pierced, and Whitney says “I used to but AVI OF ALL PEOPLE hated them!!!”

She doesn’t choose any controversial questions to answer, or any where the true answer won’t make her look good. It’s annoying.

lol I hate her

Edited by Stamospetrock
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

So I post that I was to ask Heather if Whitney smells bad then suddenly in Whitney’s survey someone assumes she smells good????  Really. Think about that. If someone says what do you assume about me do you ever assume someone smells good?? I dont think people ever assume anything about people’s smell unless they assume it’s bad. Sounds to me like a response she created to show that only bitchy people assume she smells regardless of the evidence. 

Also pretty indicative that she and some of her worshippers lurk here. 

• Love 5

More assumptions

Fan: You are high maintenance.

Twit:.I am the lowest maintenance.

Fan: You weigh 400 pounds.

Twit: I've never weighed more than 385 pounds in my life.

Dot: Do you believe Twit or your lyin' eyes?

Edited by Dot
corrected response
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Dot said:

More assumptions

Twit: No, I'm very low maintenance.

The followers totally project onto Whitney what they want her to be, like this fun, relatable friend who similarly shares a weight issue but so much of the evidence really just shows us that Whitney is classic Mean Girl. Wealthy, snide, pampered

• Love 11
3 hours ago, Dot said:

More assumptions

Twit: No, I'm very low maintenance.

If she doesn’t own a scale and doesn’t care what she weighs, how does she know she’s never been over 385 pounds?

• Love 16
30 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

In the Q&A, someone ask about how Whitney’s house always being clean and Whitney says she has a cleaning service and a life assistance coach, who is meticulous.  Is that suppose to be Donna, Tal or someone else?

Does it say "coach"? I remember thinking that must be Tal, but I remembered it as "life assistant." Anyway, it ain't Donna who has obviously escaped Twit's dominance.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Dot said:

Does it say "coach"? I remember thinking that must be Tal, but I remembered it as "life assistant." Anyway, it ain't Donna who has obviously escaped Twit's dominance.

I couldn’t quite remember it I think you are right it may have just been life assistant.  I was trying to figure out what she meant and who she meant.  I didn’t know if Donna ran away or was just in hiding lol.

• Love 5
20 hours ago, Dot said:

Huh?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!  Thanks for the laugh Dot!

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

I couldn’t quite remember it I think you are right it may have just been life assistant.  I was trying to figure out what she meant and who she meant.  I didn’t know if Donna ran away or was just in hiding lol.

I just checked -- it is "life assistant." I wasn't being snarky; I genuinely wondered if she was paying someone like she pays the cleaning service. I'm guessing Tal doesn't get a dime, over & above his TLC check, for picking up after her, applying thigh oinment, shaving her legs, etc. She & Buddy got into a big argument in S-2 over her leaving dishes & utensils in her bedroom which led to one of this forum's fave moments: Twit in her car, blubbering "I'm hungry" over a half gallon tub of ice cream. I'm guessing Buddy is not the life assistant, tho he seems to spend a lot of time back in Twit's house, since he wasn't very successful that time.

• Love 5
46 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

If she doesn’t own a scale and doesn’t care what she weighs, how does she know she’s never been over 385 pounds?

Good point. She definitely weighed more than 400 #s around the time of the HI vacay. She's been claiming 380 #s since the first minute of S-1. I guess she thinks it's impossible for her to gain weight past that number. She is dead wrong.

• Love 10
22 hours ago, Dot said:

Huh?

Oh, I think she's able to hold a scent. Just not one any of us would want to smell. 

• Love 11
55 minutes ago, Dot said:

Heather is doing another "ask me a question" in her IG profile. I asked my usual Q: "Where's Donna?" I'm sure I'll get my usual response, which is silence.

I LOVE that you keep asking it, and I hope it irritates the living fuck out of them all. :-) 

I think it's obvious that Donna was a paid employee (who probably had to sign a gag order) and she finally got fed up and quit when her job got too disgusting. I'm sure besides putting on Twit's shoes, wiping her butt, putting on her chub rub cream, etc, Donna was also subjected to sexual harassment and all manner of horrifying things. My hope is that she will someday write a tell-all book about what it was really like to cater to a self-centered bitch with no boundaries, and how no amount of money was worth it so she left.

Unlike Twit's stupid navel gazing memoirs, I will gladly pay full price for Donna's book. Go Donna, we're all pulling for you! Tell us of your escape from the clutches of Twit the Terrible! 

One episode a week for part of the year is enough of her whining and attention demanding to make me want to smother her in her sleep, how Donna kept from killing her, I will never know.

• Love 8
6 hours ago, Sasha888 said:

My hope is that she will someday write a tell-all book about what it was really like to cater to a self-centered bitch with no boundaries, and how no amount of money was worth it so she left.

Eh, it's not as if Whitey Way Thore is a big enough star to make a book about her a best seller. (I still kind of resent the nickel I spent to get my hands on her "memoir," and I watch her stupid show!) I doubt it's worth Donna's time and effort to write a book . At most, an "Ask Me Anything" on reddit. :)

• Love 8

Didn't know which forum to put this in so here goes.

Saw the commercial for the new season while watch 90 Day.

First: WTF TLC??  Why would you give her another season? She has not fulfilled her side of the original premises of the show.  Her life is a depressing mess.

Second: WTF TLC and Twitney!?!?  For giving her legion of adoring fans (all 5 of them) what they have wanted since S1 and coming up with the Buddy-Twitney fall in love storyline. I guess the girl code doesn't apply to Twitney.  I hope Heather turns into a raging bitch and tries to kill Twit by rerouting all her take out delivery.

Third: WTF TLC?!?!  Now I have to watch to keep up with the snark here. 

• Love 12

"We're gonna almost touch but not touch"....yeah, yeah, yeah, Twit, we all know you were dying to get your grubby paws on him, but he wouldn't pose for the pic any closer than that.

Welcome to the wonderful world of sexual harassment, Ryan! If I were you I'd carry mace and a large stick!

BTW the "Join now!" link on her dumb website still just goes to an error page. Way to get those customers! Give them a website where they can't sign up for your "service".

Although I do see in that Instagram pic that it says you can purchase on the 30th at midnight. Why not right away? Why make people wait until then to sign up, when it's supposed to start on Jan 1st? Maybe because this is a fly by night bullshit idea and you don't have your shit together yet?

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

ezgif.com-resize.gif.442d129f0982ee958bfa52a176b13f7d.gif

Thanks for the reminder! I had forgotten about Lennie's having to roll the turtle over to get her off snow tire. (That moment gets kinda lost since it happens in the same episode as "skiing.") I guess having a Signature Back Roll as a teen really worked out for her as a morbidly obese adult.

TLC is offering up all MBFFL seasons on its website & app for free even if you don't have a cable subscription. (I think it's for a limited time, until S-6 begins.) I've been skimming thru some of my fave moments, so thanks again, @Mahamid Frauded Me, as I definitely want to take another look at this.

• Love 6

It is very hard for me to believe that Twit actually believes she looks foxy in this photo & therefore it's one of her cruise faves. How delusional is that? I mean, my god, the foot carrying much of her weight is totally buried in the sand! How foxy is that?

Edited by Dot
  • Love 8
14 hours ago, Dot said:

Heather is doing another "ask me a question" in her IG profile. I asked my usual Q: "Where's Donna?" I'm sure I'll get my usual response, which is silence.

Donna is like the Shelly Miscavage of the MBFFL universe, and @Dot is our Leah Remini!

• Love 16

My DVR auto records all episodes of MBFFL, and recently they aired S1, ep 1-5. I watched the one where she and Ash go bathing suit shopping, and then frolic on the beach. Back in S1,she was fairly modest, and nervous about wearing a bikini... can we go back to those days, please?? And stop wearing bras like shirts? You're not Sue Ellen Mishky!! (props to whoever gets that reference)

• Love 8
19 hours ago, Dot said:

It is very hard for me to believe that Twit actually believes she looks foxy in this photo & therefore it's one of her cruise faves. How delusional is that? I mean, my god, the foot carrying much of her weight is totally buried in the sand! How foxy is that?

I don’t know how I feel about this. I’m trying to divorce my hatred for her from my thoughts on it.  I have never felt that I looked like a stone cold fox, even when I was very thin. In some ways that’s kind of sad. Everyone should have a least some time when they feel beautiful or sexy. I don’t think only skinny people get to feel good about themselves.  I don’t want anyone, including Whitney, to hate themselves. Even when someone is overweight its ok for that person to say ‘hey I look good here’. In fact if you really hate yourself you are more likely to continue to abuse yourself rather than make the changes necessary to get healthy. The problem I see with Whitney is that she says she looks great and to her that means she doesn’t have to lose weight. To me that’s where the delusion comes in. If she likes how she looked or felt in this photo, well ok I guess that’s her right. But she has a  delusional view that as long as she thinks she looks awesome none of the long list of physical issues from her morbid obesity will affect her. That’s where this idea of body positivity becomes dangerous. 

• Love 19

Twit's IG profile story today is a live feed she filmed with Ryan plugging nobsactive, of course.

If you want to see how cruel Twit can be to animals, watch the first few minutes. (The rest of the video includes nothing of interest.) Ryan is holding his dog, Darla, in front of the camera. Suddenly, Twit starts beating the poor dog on its head -- Ryan doesn't stop her. In no way can what Twit is doing to the dog be described as "patting." She is hitting the dog's head with a flat hand, like a pat, but with extreme force. 

What the fuck is wrong with this woman? She would never permit a man to hit her that way, even desperate as she always is for male contact. Why does she think a dog would enjoy being beaten?

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, Dot said:

Twit's IG profile story today is a live feed she filmed with Ryan plugging nobsactive, of course.

If you want to see how cruel Twit can be to animals, watch the first few minutes. (The rest of the video includes nothing of interest.) Ryan is holding his dog, Darla, in front of the camera. Suddenly, Twit starts beating the poor dog on its head -- Ryan doesn't stop her. In no way can what Twit is doing to the dog be described as "patting." She is hitting the dog's head with a flat hand, like a pat, but with extreme force. 

What the fuck is wrong with this woman? She would never permit a man to hit her that way, even desperate as she always is for male contact. Why does she think a dog would enjoy being beaten?

I may be going to Hell, but for her cruelty to animals, Twit will go WITH ALL HER CLOTHES soaked in gasoline. And then her burns will be treated with salt. And peroxide. And rubbing alcohol. 

• Love 7
On 12/18/2018 at 11:36 PM, Dot said:

In fact I now wanna join @Irate Panda in @AZChristian's TLC exercise show for the morbidly obese. I can do the modifications from a chair. And I have a great pout when someone corrects my form. Maybe we can ask Mattie how to go about starting a movement to get @AZChristian her own show on TLC.

I just got back from vacation and am catching up on PTV.  "My" show would result in participants who are a lot more successful.  Okay . . . ANYONE ELSE could create a show with participants who would be more successful.  It's called reality.  Eat less.  Walk (or do any other exercise) more.  Repeat.  Lose weight.  Improve health.

• Love 8
20 hours ago, Dot said:

Here's a link to the latest on-line People mag article about Twit, this time about nobsactive, of course.

As best I can tell, the same woman at People writes these glowing articles about Twit

Someone should take her aside & tell her who the real Twitney is. (Maybe I will, if she's got a contact address.)

https://people.com/health/whitney-way-thore-new-workout-plan/

She acts like developing a fitness plan for the disabled and obese is some groundbreaking thing she thought of, but Jack Lalanne and Richard Simmons did it for decades before she even began her "dance career."

• Love 11
On 12/28/2018 at 9:52 AM, Ketzel said:

Eh, it's not as if Whitey Way Thore is a big enough star to make a book about her a best seller. (I still kind of resent the nickel I spent to get my hands on her "memoir," and I watch her stupid show!) I doubt it's worth Donna's time and effort to write a book . At most, an "Ask Me Anything" on reddit. :)

Did Whitney say Donna actually left or do we think she did because she hasn’t been on social media and Buddy and Tal were supposedly living/staying at Whitney’s?

She acts like developing a fitness plan for the disabled and obese is some groundbreaking thing she thought of, but Jack Lalanne and Richard Simmons did it for decades before she even began her "dance career."

Also the entire Curves gym franchise for women of size to exercise appropriately and comfortably...

• Love 5
19 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Did Whitney say Donna actually left or do we think she did because she hasn’t been on social media and Buddy and Tal were supposedly living/staying at Whitney’s?

The reason I keep asking "Where's Donna?" every time Twit or one of the barnacles offer a platform to do so is that no one has ever said what happened to Donna. Absolute silence on the subject. One day Donna is a BFF; the next, she's gone -- poof!

I agree with someone here who posited that Donna was a hireling, got tired of handling Twit's shit -- probably literally -- and quit, moving out & moving on. I doubt she was ever really a friend of Twit's, but are the MBFFL producers gonna present her as an ass-wiper rather than a pal of Ms. Fabulous? Nope.

Donna apparently has another full-time job as she was filmed at least once returning from same. I expect her recompense for being Twit's caregiver was fairly small, probably free rent for services rendered.

• Love 2

So apparently Whitney gt confused as to what "midnight on the 30th" meant, so she opened the registration for her new program with Ryan last night. (I thinks she originally meant the sign up to begin on the last day of the year? Hard to say.)  Anyhow, as of about an hour ago, she had about a dozen people saying they had signed up. Not clear if that included the 10 winners of a free year, or if she's actually collected a whole $240.00. Of course, people could be signing up by the thousands and not commenting on her SM, but I have my doubts.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 2
51 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

So apparently Whitney gt confused as to what "midnight on the 30th" meant, so she opened the registration for her new program with Ryan last night. (I thinks she originally meant the sign up to begin on the last day of the year? Hard to say.)  Anyhow, as of about an hour ago, she had about a dozen people saying they had signed up. Not clear if that included the 10 winners of a free year, or if she's actually collected a whole $240.00. Of course, people could be signing up by the thousands and not commenting on her SM, but I have my doubts.

And remember, every month another 5 ppl get a free year's membership. At that rate soon Ryan & Twit will be doing these exercises for free -- that is, if they are really going to make it a whole year which I doubt. Not bc of Ryan, but bc we know how quickly Twit gets bored with any project that requires actual work. I predict that slowly we will see only Ryan in the videos, Twit having lost interest. (Unless, of course, Ryan becomes Twit's paramour. Would he be intimate with Twit to keep nobsactive active? I think so.)

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Ketzel said:

To be fair, a LOT of people have that problem with midnight.... and noon, too. That's why I prefer using a 24-hour clock. "Midnight" --- 0000--- starts a new day. There's no such thing as 2400 hours. 

Wow, a whole 2 dozen? At this rate, she'll have those 10,000 by 2038....

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Emma C said:

All snark aside, if this program gets people to start exercising, then I'm all for it.

My issue is that neither of these people seem to know what they are doing when it comes to training those who are very overweight. Someone commented on their most recent "sample" that Whitney's form when doing squats was bad.  It really was.

Ryan responded "If there were a lot of added weight on her back you might have a valid point here. Expecting someone to have perfect form right from the jump and then making comments like this when they dont is why people give up. In the 10 seconds you are mentioning out of our 24 minute workout, yes that is “supposed” to be a squat. We focus very heavily on form, but realize everyone (including you) is a work in progress. You are welcome to come sit and watch a full workout sometime and after seeing our instruction and hearing our dialogue you can then form your opinion. Until then we’ll see ya! ✌🏽"

Uh huh. First of all, her squats were, in fact, dangerous to her. Especially at the end of the video, where they slow down and show what they are doing in real time, you can see her knees are coming far forward over her toes. This is a basic form error that endangers the knee joints. She's also rounding forward as she bends her knees, another basic form error. Keeping the back as straight as possible is a good part of what makes squats effective; it isolates the quads and makes them work harder.  (And if his defense is she isn't doing this with added weight, Whitney's body weight is sufficient to make what she is doing a problem without added weights.)

Whether I was training someone else or being trained myself, there was never an expectation of perfect form right from the jump. But there was always an expectation that I would be held to the standard of good form, even if it meant slowing things down to the point where I could do the exercise correctly. I was never allowed to get away with sloppy or dangerous moves.  That only would put me at risk of injury, and instill bad habits. If Whitney can't squat without pushing her knees past her toes, she's not ready for freestanding squats. Put a chair behind her and make her do the exercise by getting up and down from the chair. At least then she won't  be demonstrating bad form for people who are paying for instruction, many of whom probably need to use a chair to start off with anyway.

• Love 16
35 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

My issue is that neither of these people seem to know what they are doing when it comes to training those who are very overweight. Someone commented on their most recent "sample" that Whitney's form when doing squats was bad.  It really was.

Ryan responded "If there were a lot of added weight on her back you might have a valid point here. Expecting someone to have perfect form right from the jump and then making comments like this when they dont is why people give up. In the 10 seconds you are mentioning out of our 24 minute workout, yes that is “supposed” to be a squat. We focus very heavily on form, but realize everyone (including you) is a work in progress. You are welcome to come sit and watch a full workout sometime and after seeing our instruction and hearing our dialogue you can then form your opinion. Until then we’ll see ya! ✌🏽"

Uh huh. First of all, her squats were, in fact, dangerous to her. Especially at the end of the video, where they slow down and show what they are doing in real time, you can see her knees are coming far forward over her toes. This is a basic form error that endangers the knee joints. She's also rounding forward as she bends her knees, another basic form error. Keeping the back as straight as possible is a good part of what makes squats effective; it isolates the quads and makes them work harder.  (And if his defense is she isn't doing this with added weight, Whitney's body weight is sufficient to make what she is doing a problem without added weights.)

Whether I was training someone else or being trained myself, there was never an expectation of perfect form right from the jump. But there was always an expectation that I would be held to the standard of good form, even if it meant slowing things down to the point where I could do the exercise correctly. I was never allowed to get away with sloppy or dangerous moves.  That only would put me at risk of injury, and instill bad habits. If Whitney can't squat without pushing her knees past her toes, she's not ready for freestanding squats. Put a chair behind her and make her do the exercise by getting up and down from the chair. At least then she won't  be demonstrating bad form for people who are paying for instruction, many of whom probably need to use a chair to start off with anyway.

Yes! When I first started out with a trainer, he would hold me to good form, even if I could only do two or three reps.** He was always kind about it. "Your form is starting to slip. I think we'll move on to another exercise." That's the difference between a trainer with a real certification, and one who just paid money to get some letters after his name.

** I was morbidly obese at the time. He started me out by working on balance and stability, on a Swiss ball. Jumping jacks on a ball. Planks (which I couldn't even hold for 10 seconds.) I had probably been working with him for a month before moving to squats. 

• Love 4
On 12/29/2018 at 6:57 PM, Irate Panda said:

Or was she crushed, or worse yet, eaten?

• Love 5

If Donna was a paid personal care attendant, in which case Glenn was probably doing the paying, maybe he was a little too grossed out by the scene where Donna was massaging Whitney's bare breasts and got rid of Donna after a polite delay.  Was he there in person for that scene or did he perhaps not see it until it was aired?

• Love 1