Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Now, where have you been? Of COURSE she's a fitness trainer, and has been since she issued her fabulous and incredibly popular and best-selling "Werk With Whitney" videos. You know, the ones where she had to drop the price because she kept touting it as "a DVD set of 10 full routines" which her fans (reasonably) assumed meant 10 DVDs, and then got mighty upset at the price (close to $80 USD, if I recall correctly) when the set turned out to be one DVD with ten short routines on it.

And let’s not forget her illustrious career with the Fitness Marshall.  I’m sure she learned many routines over that 3 minute span.

Btw were these the DVDs from the show that featured Todd, Mattie and the girl that never showed up because she couldn’t find a babysitter or was this something different?

• Love 3
On 11/17/2018 at 5:35 PM, 3girlsforus said:

You know what’s interesting is that we haven’t seen Whit and associates dressed up on the cruise.  A 7 night cruise would have 2 formal nights.  Guess her fabulous life doesn’t include dressing up and enjoying a lovely meal on vacation. 

She would rather eat at the Windjammer (the casual buffet on Royal Caribbean) in her sports bra and leggings!

Edited by Kaia40
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

You know what’s interesting is that we haven’t seen Whit and associates dressed up on the cruise.  A 7 night cruise would have 2 formal nights.  Guess her fabulous life doesn’t include dressing up and enjoying a lovely meal on vacation. 

Did the Torrid sports bra and skirt from last year not make the cut in the formal wear competition this year?

• Love 4
37 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

And let’s not forget her illustrious career with the Fitness Marshall.  I’m sure she learned many routines over that 3 minute span.

Btw were these the DVDs from the show that featured Todd, Mattie and the girl that never showed up because she couldn’t find a babysitter or was this something different?

There were a couple of episodes on the show that centered around Whitney making these videos, (which included the drama of Katie not getting chosen because Whitney was still mad that she had held a BGD class without asking Whitney's permission, one week when Whitney had cancelled the class. ) However, when the videos came out  (and I stand corrected - it was a 2 DVD set with five dance routines and five exercise routines on each one, not one video with ten routines on it) Katie was in at least one of the vids.  So it seems as if what was shown on the show was not the only shooting session for the final product.

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

There were a couple of episodes on the show that centered around Whitney making these videos, (which included the drama of Katie not getting chosen because Whitney was still mad that she had held a BGD class without asking Whitney's permission, one week when Whitney had cancelled the class. ) However, when the videos came out  (and I stand corrected - it was a 2 DVD set with five dance routines and five exercise routines on each one, not one video with ten routines on it) Katie was in at least one of the vids.  So it seems as if what was shown on the show was not the only shooting session for the final product.

I thought those were the videos, but wasnt sure if they ever really came out or that they were even remotely real.

1 minute ago, Irate Panda said:

I thought those were the videos, but wasnt sure if they ever really came out or that they were even remotely real.

No can blame you for being unsure if actual videos existed. Whitney isn't exactly known for her follow-through.

• Love 4

We were all wrong about her formal night attire, she  was wearing an actual dress and it looked quite nice. However, the grinding against Buddy with that backside reached a new level of disturbing. And then, fellow No BS cruisers started twerking  their ample rears with someone touching those rumps in action. Maybe someone can tell me if that is Twit's hand? To top it off she stuck out her tongue suggestively during some of the spectacle. She never disappoints. It's understandable that Heather isn't in the video but where is Tal, her parents, or her "eternal dance partner"? Perhaps they don't want to be associated with this exhibition?

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Me from ME said:

We were all wrong about her formal night attire, she  was wearing an actual dress and it looked quite nice. However, the grinding against Buddy with that backside reached a new level of disturbing. And then, fellow No BS cruisers started twerking  their ample rears with someone touching those rumps in action. Maybe someone can tell me if that is Twit's hand? To top it off she stuck out her tongue suggestively during some of the spectacle. She never disappoints. It's understandable that Heather isn't in the video but where is Tal, her parents, or her "eternal dance partner"? Perhaps they don't want to be associated with this exhibition?

Where do I even begin.....one woman is dry humping the floor, one woman is dry humping the wall and Whitney is dry humping Buddy, who looks absolutely amazing in his too tight T-shirt and shorts.  Also, is Buddy spanking the woman on the floor or is that someone else? It’s too early for this.  I guess I’m glad they’re seemingly having fun, but I’d honestly be disgusted if I saw that on a cruise or anywhere in the world.  I’m no prude, but there wasn’t an ounce of class within the whole group shown with the possible exception of the woman awkwardly dancing by herself at the end.  She may have lacked rhythm, but possibly had a shred of dignity.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 11
42 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Where do I even begin.....one woman is dry humping the floor, one woman is dry humping the wall and Whitney is dry humping Buddy, who looks absolutely amazing in his too tight T-shirt and shorts.  Also, is Buddy spanking the woman on the floor or is that someone else? It’s too early for this.  I guess I’m glad they’re seemingly having fun, but I’d honestly be disgusted if I saw that on a cruise or anywhere in the world.  I’m no prude, but there wasn’t an ounce of class within the whole group shown except possibly the woman awkwardly dancing by herself at the end.  She may have lacked rhythm, but possibly had a shred of dignity.

My eyes!!!!! My eyes!!!!! WTF did I just watch??   To answer your question it was Buddy spanking the girl in red humping the floor and I’m pretty sure it was Whitney spanking the girl doing a handstand. 

• Love 6
18 hours ago, Colleenna said:

I heart Jamie Lee Curtis. I wish I had her beautiful gray hair. 

She's also very open and real about her struggles with addiction, unlike Whitney, who has been hiding hers since that season where Will discovered all the fast food garbage in her vehicle.

If she'd just own up to her struggles instead of trying to hide them, I just might have some respect and empathy for her. Since that won't likely happen, I look forward to more antics and snark from the cruise.

• Love 6

For all we've seen of Babs in Whitney's prolific posting of photographs and videos, she could have spent the whole cruise hiding in her (probably inside and smaller than Whitney's) cabin, avoiding the cruisers. Or maybe she got to go on a shore excursion with Hunter and Todd, when Todd was finished with his heavy dance schedule of two classes. So perhaps she (and hopefully Heather) were spared the sight of Whitney rubbing her ass up and down Buddy's genitals while grinning over her shoulder and sticking her tongue out at him.

Who wouldn't want to have the celebrity cruise hostess posting "Y'all the shit!" as her farewell to her paying guests?!

• Love 4
52 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

This woman is just. Plain. Trashy. Glen and Babs must be soooo proud. 

Looks like a bunch of sloppy, drunk wanna-be strippers. You'd think Whitney and sycophants would have out-grown this spring break stuff.  At least Whitney was mostly covered up, but I cannot erase the Buddy-grinding bit from my mind. Seriously, she's long out of college and in her mid 30s.  Grow up, Whitney. 

I wonder how many of them wound up in the ship's medical unit...........................

• Love 10

Yeah, I'm a glutton for punishment so I watched it again.  Last year it was a bra with no dress, this year a dress with no bra. There is a group of onlookers in the background who seem to be watching in astonishment. They certainly don't seem to be in the partying mood so I wonder if they are part of the group, or, innocent civilians lured in by the raucous noises. Speaking of the noise emanating from the No BS cruisers when the extreme twerking was occurring, I have a hard time finding the words to describe it.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

Whitney: "Don't come on the cruise-"

Me: "You don't have to tell ME twice."

D0D84EF6-B4BD-40CC-B07B-CAAA0ACA8A4F.gif.113aff324ddb7c79ace403830a654687.gif

26 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

Looks like a bunch of sloppy, drunk wanna-be strippers. You'd think Whitney and sycophants would have out-grown this spring break stuff.  At least Whitney was mostly covered up, but I cannot erase the Buddy-grinding bit from my mind. Seriously, she's long out of college and in her mid 30s.  Grow up, Whitney. 

I wonder how many of them wound up in the ship's medical unit...........................

I think the guests who had to witness any of that probably filled the medical unit to the brim

• Love 7
10 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

My eyes!!!!! My eyes!!!!! WTF did I just watch??   To answer your question it was Buddy spanking the girl in red humping the floor and I’m pretty sure it was Whitney spanking the girl doing a handstand. 

I think it was Whitney both times, notice the bracelet on the arm of the person doing the spanking.  Same bracelet Whitney is wearing on her left wrist.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Donut Bear said:

I think it was Whitney both times, notice the bracelet on the arm of the person doing the spanking.  Same bracelet Whitney is wearing on her left wrist.

No. Notice the half-sleeve tats on the arm of the person spanking the woman humping the floor. 

• Love 1

When Twit dancing behind the woman with the extremely short hair she was touching that woman's ass. It is that sequence in which several people who may be civilians are observing the revelry and don't look terribly amused.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Donut Bear said:

27 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

No. Notice the half-sleeve tats on the arm of the person spanking the woman humping the floor. 

Yes, I think Whitney is spanking the woman humping the wall, while Buddy is spanking the woman humping the floor.  Gee, I remember when TLC was The Learning Channel.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

Yes, I think Whitney is spanking the woman humping the wall, while Buddy is spanking the woman humping the floor.  Gee, I remember when TLC was The Learning Channel.

Well it  sounds like it is now The Trashy Channel if this is shown.

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, crazycatlady58 said:

Well it  sounds like it is now The Trashy Channel if this is shown.

Well I don’t know if they ever show the cruise on the show, but the things they have already shown Whitney do qualify, I suppose.  I can’t say I ever truly liked Whitney , although I didn’t actively dislike her either.  I did “like” or was at least neutral about the other people on the show, until seeing their antics on social media and the later seasons of the show.  I somewhat understand why Whitney humiliates herself online/tv, as she seemingly has no real skills or follow through. 

What I don’t understand is why the others continue making fools of themselves.  I guess I could write Buddy’s off to drug use and lack of discernible skills, but the other three (Todd, Tal,Heather) seemingly hold down multiple jobs.  I just don’t get why they all engage in the chubrub debacle, smelling of armpits and twerking cruises.  I mean they can’t be getting paid that much.  Maybe I’m just giving them all too much credit and they’re as stunted as Whitney.  I mean if they were all 18-24 years old I might get it, but these people are my age, it’s embarrassing.  I guess I can’t judge too much because I watch this slop.  It’s like a train wreck and I can’t look away.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 5

Rollin' around, happy as a hog in slop.

BTW, is there any huge-flowered pattern item of Torrid clothing that Twit DOESN'T own? Or about which her fans fail to say, "That [fill in blank] is so cute. Where did you get it?"

• Love 1

So, that second video above seems to have been taken by a tour guide. As people from the cruise come down the trail, you can hear him asking each one where they are from, and what they like most about Jamaica. Quite a few of the cruisers seem stumped by the second question, but rally themselves to make conventional responses, "the people," "the weather," etc. Whitney of course, has to be 'sassy' and "edgy," so her reply is "the weed brownies!" She is followed by Glenn, who hesitates a moment when asked what he likes most about Jamaica, giving his daughter time to shove herself back into the frame and repeat "weed brownies!" He shakes his head no and starts to reply and she does it again.  The look on his face at that point suggests very strongly that he is getting somewhat fed up with his boisterous offspring.

Hunter is there, but Babs is not, it seems, unless they left her well behind them as they walked down the path.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 5

Has anyone spotted Babs in any of the photos except the first group shot? I know she doesn't usually go on excursions but I wonder if our worries about her health were real. One of the comments on Insty said that she was dancing with Glenn at the Grind 'n Twerk but that could mean anything.

• Love 1

I've traveled to Jamaica twice. Last I checked marijuana is illegal in Jamaica. There aren't just "weed brownies" laying around. Great stereotype, Whit. And while we are all stereotyping, I guarantee some of the folks in your group ate some damn  (weed-free) brownies at the buffet.

• Love 10
18 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

So, that second video above seems to have been taken by a tour guide. As people from the cruise come down the trail, you can hear him asking each one where they are from, and what they like most about Jamaica. Quite a few of the cruisers seem stumped by the second question, but rally themselves to make conventional responses, "the people," "the weather," etc. Whitney of course, has to be 'sassy' and "edgy," so her reply is "the weed brownies!" She is followed by Glenn, who hesitates a moment when asked what he likes most about Jamaica, giving his daughter time to shove herself back into the frame and repeat "weed brownies!" He shakes his head no and starts to reply and she does it again.  The look on his face at that point suggests very strongly that he is getting somewhat fed up with his boisterous offspring.

Hunter is there, but Babs is not, it seems, unless they left her well behind them as they walked down the path.

Gawd. No words, all the words similar to "obnoxious" and "immature" have been used up on her. And that's the last thing Whitney needs--brownies that will cause her to become more hungry than she already is. 

I hope she makes it out to Vegas/NV where it's legal. Then, she can toke up in her car--like every other weed-smoking idiot in town--drive, get pulled over ('cause you can smell that shit half a mile away) and get arrested ('cause doing it while you're driving is ILLEGAL/DUI). There'd be some good TV. 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

Gawd. No words, all the words similar to "obnoxious" and "immature" have been used up on her. And that's the last thing Whitney needs--brownies that will cause her to become more hungry than she already is. 

I hope she makes it out to Vegas/NV where it's legal. Then, she can toke up in her car--like every other weed-smoking idiot in town--drive, get pulled over ('cause you can smell that shit half a mile away) and get arrested ('cause doing it while you're driving is ILLEGAL/DUI). There'd be some good TV. 

We could only hope that the bust would make it onto Live PD, so we could snark some more on THAT forum! :-) :-) :-)

• Love 7

Seeing her in that flowered bikini made me think of a prank she could pull. Not that it would ever happen but, wouldn't it be funny if she bought multiple copies of her clothes in increasingly small sizes and lost weight to wear each one, all the while photoshopping double chins and pendulous arms to all photos and denying any weight loss. The difference would be imperceptible but one day when she was wearing that flowered two piece swim suit, or, the white nightgown dress that were size 8 it would be an epic spoof.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Whitney of course, has to be 'sassy' and "edgy," so her reply is "the weed brownies!" She is followed by Glenn, who hesitates a moment when asked what he likes most about Jamaica, giving his daughter time to shove herself back into the frame and repeat "weed brownies!" He shakes his head no and starts to reply and she does it again.  The look on his face at that point suggests very strongly that he is getting somewhat fed up with his boisterous offspring.

WHY IS SHE LIKE THIS? We all know someone who loves to say what he or she imagines to be the most ‘risqué’ or ‘shocking’ thing s/he can think of; however, the person is normally like 15 years old. What happened to Whitney to stunt her so severely? She’s well into her 30s! This behavior would be immature for someone ten years her junior! It’s baffling. I know we’re not supposed to speculate what has gone on in her life to make her like this, but girl is literally mentally ill. She needs a lot of help, and perhaps meds. 

Also, I live in a state where weed is legal and the biggest non-issue ever. Virtually everyone consumes or uses cannabis products in some form or another. To me this would be like her shouting out that her favorite part of Jamaica was the Red Stripe. Is weed use really so titillating and outré in non-legalized states like NC or has she just missed the boat?

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Pachengala said:

She needs a lot of help, and perhaps meds. 

I seem to recall her saying that she's on Prozac (in her last livestream on Facebook?) but it's hard to tell what the effect has been.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Pachengala said:

WHY IS SHE LIKE THIS? We all know someone who loves to say what he or she imagines to be the most ‘risqué’ or ‘shocking’ thing s/he can think of; however, the person is normally like 15 years old. What happened to Whitney to stunt her so severely? She’s well into her 30s! This behavior would be immature for someone ten years her junior! It’s baffling. I know we’re not supposed to speculate what has gone on in her life to make her like this, but girl is literally mentally ill. She needs a lot of help, and perhaps meds. 

Also, I live in a state where weed is legal and the biggest non-issue ever. Virtually everyone consumes or uses cannabis products in some form or another. To me this would be like her shouting out that her favorite part of Jamaica was the Red Stripe. Is weed use really so titillating and outré in non-legalized states like NC or has she just missed the boat?

It’s not legal where I live for recreational use but I’ve never heard people talk that way about it. And I have teenagers so if someone was going to be all goofy and immature it would be from that age group. 

But this is a 30 something who giggles about sex and thinks she’s so sensual by acting like a cheap stripper. 

I have no idea why she is like this. She definitely needs help which she is apparently getting but I think she’s getting the wrong help. As someone above said, she’s either currently or has been in be past on Prozac. I have seen comments from her talking about depression. If she is being treated for depression they are missing the boat. She almost certainly has a narcissistic disorder and or a personality disorder. Of course she’s unlikely to get treatment for something like that because she’d have to admit she has an issue. Saying she had depression, in her mind, can be blamed on mean people who body shame her. Makes me wonder if that’s why she is taking a break from therapy. Maybe her therapist tried to get her to see she has real problems. 

• Love 4

Maybe her therapist fired her. It happens. Personality disorders are notoriously difficult to treat. A person having one quickly learns how to present themselves in a way that it will obtain the desired result.

We've discussed why her family and friends seem to bend to her will. I think this might explain it.

• Love 7