Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

The latest IG video shows Twit twerking while Ryan faux-enters her from the back. Eeeewwww.

This guy has spent the entire week playing Twit like a fiddle since he apparently thinks she is such an "influencer" that she can draw 100s of her fans to his $77 exercise blog. It must not be going so well since he just "extended" his deadline to allow for more entrants. (Maybe he should have been told how influential Twit was in getting her fans to pay for her cousin's FL vacay.)

• Love 6

So Whitney says if Ryan gets 200 new followers from appearing in this video, he has to make a dance video with her. "Who thinks Todd will be jelly?" asks Whitney. Her followers respond by squealing that Ryan's GF will be jelly! Except for one, apparently more sophisticated or familiar with Whitney or familiar with Ryan, who responded, "Todd will be totes jelly - he'll want to make a dance video with Ryan!"  (Ryan, like nearly all of Whitney's male BFFs, is gay, just check his social media.)

And pouf! the twerking video has disappeared. I'm going to assume that was at Ryan's request, since Whitney has never been shy at all when it comes to her senshus booty dancing.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

So Whitney says if Ryan gets 200 new followers from appearing in this video, he has to make a dance video with her. "Who thinks Todd will be jelly?" asks Whitney. Her followers respond by squealing that Ryan's GF will be jelly! Except for one, apparently more sophisticated or familiar with Whitney or familiar with Ryan, who responded, "Todd will be totes jelly - he'll want to make a dance video with Ryan!"  (Ryan, like nearly all of Whitney's male BFFs, is gay, just check his social media.)

And pouf! the twerking video has disappeared. I'm going to assume that was at Ryan's request, since Whitney has never been shy at all when it comes to her senshus booty dancing.

That is fascinating that the gross video is gone. It has to be at his request. He was on that quickly getting her to take it down too. It was only up a couple of hours. Makes me wonder how willing he was to dance like that with her in the first place. 

Edited to add - why does she have another trainer? Does she really need this guy and Jessica? This guy seems like he’s going to expect more from Whitney than Jessica so I don’t know how well this is going to work out for her. Or did she find out he is gay and say ‘oh look - it’s another gay guy I can pretend is in love with me’. Ugh. 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

This guy is a seller of "nutritional supplements." Advocare --- think Amway, but with supplements. I see nothing in his FB feed to suggest that he is a certified personal trainer. 

His website does. He says he’s a CPT, certified cycling instructor, and a certified kickboxing instructor. He also says this which is proof Whitney will never last with him. She isn’t fond of being told you can’t out exercise the fork. 

Aside from my deep passion for all things heavy and sweaty, nutrition is a real passion for me. You know the saying "you can't outwork a bad diet?"

Well, guys, that is 100% true! 

You can be killing it in the gym, but if you are not killing it in the kitchen, then you are running in circles. You will not see the benefits of all your hard work. Nutrition is 80% of the game. You cannot ignore your diet.

• Love 12
27 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

His website does. He says he’s a CPT, certified cycling instructor, and a certified kickboxing instructor. He also says this which is proof Whitney will never last with him. She isn’t fond of being told you can’t out exercise the fork. 

Aside from my deep passion for all things heavy and sweaty, nutrition is a real passion for me. You know the saying "you can't outwork a bad diet?"

Well, guys, that is 100% true! 

You can be killing it in the gym, but if you are not killing it in the kitchen, then you are running in circles. You will not see the benefits of all your hard work. Nutrition is 80% of the game. You cannot ignore your diet.

Yeah, I looked it up. The organization that "certified" him in all those things is not an accredited certification organization. It's essentially "buy a certification." I get at least two emails a week from a similar organization. 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Yeah, I looked it up. The organization that "certified" him in all those things is not an accredited certification organization. It's essentially "buy a certification." I get at least two emails a week from a similar organization. 

That set up sounds very similar to Whitney's dancer of the year schtick. 

• Love 5

Certified or not, I like this guy way better than Jessica just for telling her to get that disgusting video off her Instagram page. Seems like he might have some dignity. Personally I can't blame him for telling Whitney he would work with her. That is his job. If he knows she's been working with Jessica he may believe she's serious. She is one of those people who can seem genuine until you deal with her for a bit. Lots of people here thought she was on the level for a while. But it already sounds like he's catching on to her or at least showing his willingness to stand up to her with the Instagram thing. 

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Certified or not, I like this guy way better than Jessica just for telling her to get that disgusting video off her Instagram page. Seems like he might have some dignity. Personally I can't blame him for telling Whitney he would work with her. That is his job. If he knows she's been working with Jessica he may believe she's serious. She is one of those people who can seem genuine until you deal with her for a bit. Lots of people here thought she was on the level for a while. But it already sounds like he's catching on to her or at least showing his willingness to stand up to her with the Instagram thing. 

Ah, but we don't actually know why that video was deleted. Perhaps Twit got so many horrified comments from her fans that she realized she had crossed a line.

I don't give this guy -- Ryan -- any credit for any thing. First, he's pulling a con on Twit to get customers for his on-line exercise routine. Second, his credentials as a trainer appear to be spurious. Third, he is, after all, the one who was willing to be filmed pretending to fuck a tail-wagging Twit. (I didn't see a gun at his head forcing him to do that.) I have no reason to think he wanted the video deleted.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

She is one of those people who can seem genuine until you deal with her for a bit. Lots of people here thought she was on the level for a while. 

That's how she got me watching the show. It took a couple episodes before I realized what a scam it was. That's probably how she got a show to begin with.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Emma C said:

Who has time to keep posting to instagram daily.  Very narcissistic.  Also she would be much better off using lighter weights and more reps in order to increase stamina and build muscles.  Lifting 90 pounds once is not really very helpful.   

• Love 7

A day in the life of Twitney ( this is how I see her on a given day in regards to routine )

Wakes up around 10-11am - takes off her CPAC and lays it on a dusty night table. Then she swings one leg over the side of the bed and she tries to roll over the rest of the way so she gets traction to sit up. She sits there for a few minutes, scratches her head, armpits, eyes and then slides off bed as she holds the mattress to get feeling back in her feet. She then hobbles slowly to the kitchen and pours herself a big glass of vitimin D milk and then flops on the couch and tries to call Henchy over, but he would rather lick his balls.  After her glass of milk, she makes her way back to her room and pulls up some spandex pants and sniffs for freshness, reaches for can of febreeze.  She throws a cropped tank over a formally white bra, which is now gray and calls for Tal to come help her get her socks and shoes on. He quietly swears to himself that he was only 4 numbers away from a winning powerball jackpot which could have saved him from this life of misery. Whitney then heaves herself into the bathroom, where she needs to shimmy sideways to reach the toilet, relieves herself, drip dries and then stands in front of her mirror, hands unwashed with cheeto dust and presses down on the tape extensions to hold yet another day. She waddles out the side door and heaves herself into her car. She stops by Babs and Glen's makes small talk of how fabulous her workouts are going as Glenn thinks to himself his porker hasn't lost a pound. She then leaves and drives through Starbucks for her "nonfat" frappuccino and scone. Secretly wishing for a stop light so she can get a big ol bite and swig. She circles the block to finish scone and drink, and scours the bottom of her purse for a tic tac to rid mouth of anything chocolate smelling and the pall mall she had after breakfast.  She does her work outs and then goes to car to have another smoke and post workouts and speeds them up so her fans don't fall asleep bored.  She now feels accomplished she worked out and burned 600 calories, so she stops at Micky D's and orders 2 orders of chicken mcnuggetts and a small fry and diet soda. She smiles to herself how proud she is that she only opted for a small fry.  She now goes back home and takes a nap. She wakes up just in time for Jeff Glor and decides to order a pizza or 3. She thinks to herself she could maybe you tube some dance moves to add to a new routine that her and Todd will steal.  After all the pizza, she will then check her messages on instagram, answer and dodge a few questions ( eg. Where is Donna ? ) and then feed cats and head to bed.

• Love 22
40 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I still don’t understand why all this heavy weightlifting is her workout focus. She is too overweight to do any of it correctly. She’s going to get hurt. Frankly I’m surprised she hasn’t already. 

Always, always, always, she will go for the thing that takes the least amount of time with the most amount of visual oomph. Always, always, always. 100%.

• Love 9

If her form was a little better she would have had 95. On the first fail she had almost had it high enough to catch it, but she didn't get under it fast enough. 

She needs to be careful tho. That second fail where the weight starts to go a little sideways is exactly how you break or sprain your wrist. Just drop it. 

Edited by yogi2014L
  • Love 4

Jessica is really earning her fee today. (Unless she's not getting paid as @ClareWalks surmises.) Twit videos her in her IG profile story & again in this selfie. 

Jessica has made it quite clear that she does not like to be filmed. Nevertheless, Twit persists. I wonder what goes thru J's mind when Twit crawls all over her & declares her a bestie "Day One"?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Dot said:

Jessica is really earning her fee today. (Unless she's not getting paid as @ClareWalks surmises.) Twit videos her in her IG profile story & again in this selfie. 

Jessica has made it quite clear that she does not like to be filmed. Nevertheless, Twit persists. I wonder what goes thru J's mind when Twit crawls all over her & declares her a bestie "Day One"?

Well, we all know her ability to respect other people's boundaries...

• Love 2

I don’t have social media accounts access except what’s posted here but is Whitney still shilling her cruise or is she only posting this workout videos?  Also, is Donna still there or has Tal really taken over house duties?  I assumed their arrangement was for show purposes but all these people seem to be stuck in weird codependent relationships with each other.

1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

I don’t have social media accounts access except what’s posted here but is Whitney still shilling her cruise or is she only posting this workout videos?  Also, is Donna still there or has Tal really taken over house duties?  I assumed their arrangement was for show purposes but all these people seem to be stuck in weird codependent relationships with each other.

The cruise is a month earlier this year; I think it starts this weekend or next. So, soon are gone the gym videos, replaced by "dance" senshusly videos.

I have been asking the "where's Donna?" for a while; Twit never replies. I noticed at least one fan is also now asking.

Tal has the attic room formerly used by Buddy. He spends a lot of time w Twit, if SM is any indication, & seems totally enthrall to her. So, you can assume there is a new shoe butler, torso massager & (probably) chub rub ointment applier.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

She does her work outs and then goes to car to have another smoke and post workouts and speeds them up so her fans don't fall asleep bored.  

Great synopsis of a typical day in the life of our Twitney.  But shouldn't the use of one of those words ALWAYS contain quote marks to indicate they're not really what she calls them . . . "workouts"????  

I googled the use of quotation marks in this fashion, and it's called "irony punctuation."  It's a real thing!!!!

• Love 6
1 hour ago, thebigboot said:

That ackward moment where this is a legitimate thing. I still can’t believe TLC stands behind a living sexual harassment lawsuit.

I can. TLC has long since become the equivalent of early 20th century circus sideshows. We've got your dwarfs, your fat lady (multiple shows of each....)....

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Well, at least she isn't grabbing Jessica's boobs. 

Yeah, just smelling her armpits.

1 hour ago, Colleenna said:

I can. TLC has long since become the equivalent of early 20th century circus sideshows. We've got your dwarfs, your fat lady (multiple shows of each....)....

And, with Twit, the Bearded Lady.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Colleenna said:

I just said this to my daughter the other day. We were watching The Greatest Showman and I turned to her and said ‘Barnum was the original TLC’. 

• Love 2
19 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

A day in the life of Twitney ( this is how I see her on a given day in regards to routine )

Wakes up around 10-11am - takes off her CPAC and lays it on a dusty night table. Then she swings one leg over the side of the bed and she tries to roll over the rest of the way so she gets traction to sit up. She sits there for a few minutes, scratches her head, armpits, eyes and then slides off bed as she holds the mattress to get feeling back in her feet. She then hobbles slowly to the kitchen and pours herself a big glass of vitimin D milk and then flops on the couch and tries to call Henchy over, but he would rather lick his balls.  After her glass of milk, she makes her way back to her room and pulls up some spandex pants and sniffs for freshness, reaches for can of febreeze.  She throws a cropped tank over a formally white bra, which is now gray and calls for Tal to come help her get her socks and shoes on. He quietly swears to himself that he was only 4 numbers away from a winning powerball jackpot which could have saved him from this life of misery. Whitney then heaves herself into the bathroom, where she needs to shimmy sideways to reach the toilet, relieves herself, drip dries and then stands in front of her mirror, hands unwashed with cheeto dust and presses down on the tape extensions to hold yet another day. She waddles out the side door and heaves herself into her car. She stops by Babs and Glen's makes small talk of how fabulous her workouts are going as Glenn thinks to himself his porker hasn't lost a pound. She then leaves and drives through Starbucks for her "nonfat" frappuccino and scone. Secretly wishing for a stop light so she can get a big ol bite and swig. She circles the block to finish scone and drink, and scours the bottom of her purse for a tic tac to rid mouth of anything chocolate smelling and the pall mall she had after breakfast.  She does her work outs and then goes to car to have another smoke and post workouts and speeds them up so her fans don't fall asleep bored.  She now feels accomplished she worked out and burned 600 calories, so she stops at Micky D's and orders 2 orders of chicken mcnuggetts and a small fry and diet soda. She smiles to herself how proud she is that she only opted for a small fry.  She now goes back home and takes a nap. She wakes up just in time for Jeff Glor and decides to order a pizza or 3. She thinks to herself she could maybe you tube some dance moves to add to a new routine that her and Todd will steal.  After all the pizza, she will then check her messages on instagram, answer and dodge a few questions ( eg. Where is Donna ? ) and then feed cats and head to bed.

After lurking on this website, she will now post on IG a sped up "Day in the Life" post.

Which one of you sent this?? JK.  But seriously, wow.

13 minutes ago, Emma C said:

After lurking on this website, she will now post on IG a sped up "Day in the Life" post.

Which one of you sent this?? JK.  But seriously, wow.

You know my feelings for twit, but this was really uncalled for and in light of recent evens in CA, its pretty disgusting to even mention stuff like this 

• Love 13
18 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

You know my feelings for twit, but this was really uncalled for and in light of recent evens in CA, its pretty disgusting to even mention stuff like this 

Agree completely. We laugh and make fun here, but I don't think any of us actually have hatred for her. Or anyone, for that matter.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Oh please.... she probably sent it herself, from an anonymous email address, so she could wail (or in her case, whale) about fat hate and gun control. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Oh please.... she probably sent it herself, from an anonymous email address, so she could wail (or in her case, whale) about fat hate and gun control. 

Whew!! I'm so glad somebody said it! I don't believe a damn thing that comes from Whitney.  It's hard for me to believe anyone would devote that much time and energy to write what is damn near a full page bashing her.

• Love 7

Well, the reason for all the gym videos has now come to light: the photog who does Twit's MBFFL promos revealed on FB that she will soon be peddling a line of "active wear."

And . . .

I can believe someone out there wrote that screed about hating fat ppl. The incivility & darkness in this country since the beginning  days of SM are more awful than I've ever before witnessed in my 80 yrs.

Note that it was forwarded to Twit from Natalie Whatshername, who is as much a piece of work as is Twit. The two first connected over a year ago when Nat sent Twit a 5-minute video of some poor guy's crotch which she had posted on SM. She had also sent it to American Airlines bc he had quietly -- and privately -- been texting his GF about his discomfort in being seated for a cross-country flight next to a 300 # woman. Nate took it upon herself to intrude on his privacy & evesdrop, then loudly proclaim he had fat-shamed her.

So I am not surprised that she may have done or said something to provoke a hateful comment on her IG page even tho I don't condone it.

BTW, she & Twit connected personally a few months after the flight bruhaha at CurveyCon. Nat claims to earn a living as a plus-size fashion model. She will be moderating the fashion show on Twit's cruise which begins this weekend according to Tal.

Edited by Dot
correct typo
  • Love 10
17 minutes ago, Dot said:

Well, the reason for all the gym videos has now come to light: the photog who does Twit's MBFFL promos revealed on FB that she will soon be peddling a line of "active wear."

Reminds me of the Jim Gaffigan joke "wow, those workout clothes are comfortable...to watch television in. Thanks to Nike, I'm gonna finish this Law and Order Marathon!"

• Love 15
13 hours ago, thebigboot said:

That ackward moment where this is a legitimate thing. I still can’t believe TLC stands behind a living sexual harassment lawsuit.

1 hour ago, ClareWalks said:

Reminds me of the Jim Gaffigan joke "wow, those workout clothes are comfortable...to watch television in. Thanks to Nike, I'm gonna finish this Law and Order Marathon!"

I love Jim Gaffigan.

• Love 6
17 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I'm sure it was staged for attention.

If that was a real threat they took seriously, the only people they'd be showing it to are the police.

• Love 3
52 minutes ago, cherenkov said:

I'm sure it was staged for attention.

If that was a real threat they took seriously, the only people they'd be showing it to are the police.

I agree. This is a threat, not a ‘you suck’ email. If all of this was true the police would be very much involved. Vandalism, cruel graffiti, and now email death threats. If they truly believed this all was real it wouldn’t be a ‘look at me’ Instagram post. 

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I agree. This is a threat, not a ‘you suck’ email. If all of this was true the police would be very much involved. Vandalism, cruel graffiti, and now email death threats. If they truly believed this all was real it wouldn’t be a ‘look at me’ Instagram post. 

100% this! Ever notice how this happens when things are going slow in her life? Show is off season,  not getting her usual worship on SM then bam something happens. Plus police takes this kind of thing seriously, especially now. She’s become the boy who cried wolf.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, thebigboot said:

100% this! Ever notice how this happens when things are going slow in her life? Show is off season,  not getting her usual worship on SM then bam something happens. Plus police takes this kind of thing seriously, especially now. She’s become the boy who cried wolf.

I agree. The timing is also suspect because she leaves on her cruise this weekend so her Instagram will be dormant during that time, leaving plenty of time for her fans to leave her messages of worship.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

I agree. The timing is also suspect because she leaves on her cruise this weekend so her Instagram will be dormant during that time, leaving plenty of time for her fans to leave her messages of worship.

On previous cruises, Twit was on FB several times daily. The only dif will be that she's on IG almost totally these days, so I imagine that will be true on the cruise, too.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Dot said:

And . . .

I can believe someone out there wrote that screed about hating fat ppl. The incivility & darkness in this country since the beginning  days of SM are more awful than I've ever before witnessed in my 80 yrs.

Note that it was forwarded to Twit from Natalie Whatshername, who is as much a piece of work as is Twit. The two first connected over a year ago when Nat sent Twit a 5-minute video of some poor guy's crotch which she had posted on SM. She had also sent it to American Airlines bc he had quietly -- and privately -- been texting his GF about his discomfort in being seated for a cross-country flight next to a 300 # woman. Nate took it upon herself to intrude on his privacy & evesdrop, then loudly proclaim he had fat-shamed her.

So I am not surprised that she may have done or said something to provoke a hateful comment on her IG page even tho I don't condone it.

BTW, she & Twit connected personally a few months after the flight bruhaha at CurveyCon. Nat claims to earn a living as a plus-size fashion model. She will be moderating the fashion show on Twit's cruise which begins this weekend according to Tal.

If it's Twit, shouldn't it be called "inactive wear"? Or "fatness apparel?" 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Dot said:

On previous cruises, Twit was on FB several times daily. The only dif will be that she's on IG almost totally these days, so I imagine that will be true on the cruise, too.

Oh ok. I knew the cruise people were specifically told the cruise isn’t filmed so I thought it might not be on SM either. Especially since it’s a cruise which can limit your internet availability. But sounds like Whit finds a way. Maybe she gets free internet with her free cabin. 

10 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Oh ok. I knew the cruise people were specifically told the cruise isn’t filmed so I thought it might not be on SM either. Especially since it’s a cruise which can limit your internet availability. But sounds like Whit finds a way. Maybe she gets free internet with her free cabin. 

Twit brings along a young woman named Hope Leigh Robbins who will be taking most of the photos & videos.

• Love 1
On 11/7/2018 at 2:26 PM, 3girlsforus said:

Aha!  Advocare has a product which "helps reduce the absorption and breakdown of carbohydrates and fats to promote improvements in overall body composition."  I'm sure this is a 100% legit claim and not at all exaggerated.  I mean, just because the FDA is prohibited by Congress from regulating supplements (because of lobbying and bribes by the supplement industry), that doesn't mean that a supplement company would make a bogus claim about its products.  Eat away, Whitney!

Of course, if it does actually block the absorption of fat, then the fat that is eaten has to go somewhere....

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, MrHufflepuff said:

Of course, if it does actually block the absorption of fat, then the fat that is eaten has to go somewhere....

That's called diarrhea.  Just what she'll want on the cruise.

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, MrHufflepuff said:

Aha!  Advocare has a product which "helps reduce the absorption and breakdown of carbohydrates and fats to promote improvements in overall body composition."  I'm sure this is a 100% legit claim and not at all exaggerated.  I mean, just because the FDA is prohibited by Congress from regulating supplements (because of lobbying and bribes by the supplement industry), that doesn't mean that a supplement company would make a bogus claim about its products.  Eat away, Whitney!

Yup. Out of your rear end. That's how the diet pill Alli (which used to be prescription, but has been OTC for about 10 years now) works. If you consume more than 10 gm of fat, you crap your guts out. 

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

Olestra! I miss those chips. They never bothered me. Then again I didn't eat three bags at once.

Yes!!!  I couldn’t remember the name. I never tried them. By the time I’d heard of them they had started putting the potential for anal leakage on the warning so I decided to pass LOL

• Love 5