Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

Her workouts are so bad. SO BAD. I'm surprised Will's liability insurance company doesn't increase his premiums when they see this shit. And I guarantee she is over the weight limit of those rowing machines. (Edit: the weight limit is 500 lb, so...soon she will be. Give her 6 months and 2 more pizza apps)

Edited by ClareWalks
  • Love 12
40 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

Her workouts are so bad. SO BAD. I'm surprised Will's liability insurance company doesn't increase his premiums when they see this shit. And I guarantee she is over the weight limit of those rowing machines. (Edit: the weight limit is 500 lb, so...soon she will be. Give her 6 months and 2 more pizza apps)

I don’t know what the deal is with Will. I wonder if he’s just agreed to allow her to film there for a few minutes here and there. He might figure it’s not that big of a risk since he knows she will only come once every few weeks. 

• Love 6
7 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Once again Whitney’s form and attention to detail sucks. I looked up the rope pull/climb exercise. It’s an early exercise to help move toward the ability to climb the rope. It’s an upper body exercise. This video shows that while the first stage includes using your feet, they are primarily for stability. Whitney is basically pushing her feet under her instead of pulling with her arms. And we know her legs are strong since they lug her body around all the time.also - it is not a race. Whitney does everything super fast just to say it’s done. That’s not going to get results. 

Maybe because of her epic fail on the climbing wall she is trying this. But you are totally right, she is speeding through these so fast that it really is pointless... I  guess the buy one get one whopper free coupons are expiring soon.

Edited by Mahamid Frauded Me
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, ClareWalks said:

Looking at the vid with the guy doing rope pulls, and then Twit, hers aren't even close. He starts from a supine position, she starts sitting up. No way could she pull herself up from supine --- she lacks the core strength. And 10 cals on the rowing machine? That's less than 2 minutes. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Looking at the vid with the guy doing rope pulls, and then Twit, hers aren't even close. He starts from a supine position, she starts sitting up. No way could she pull herself up from supine --- she lacks the core strength. And 10 cals on the rowing machine? That's less than 2 minutes. 

It’s another example of ‘if she would just do it right’. If she tried to do the rope lift starting from the supine position, even if she could just raise a up a little, then over time she would build the core strength to make some progress. And the rowing machine can be an excellent cardio workout. But again, you have to do it consistently over time. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Right, and even in the trainer's video he can also "climb down" the rope, Whitney is just plopping herself down so technically she is only doing 1/2 the workout. 

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

It’s another example of ‘if she would just do it right’. If she tried to do the rope lift starting from the supine position, even if she could just raise a up a little, then over time she would build the core strength to make some progress. And the rowing machine can be an excellent cardio workout. But again, you have to do it consistently over time. 

Yeah, 10 workouts in a 6 month period.... Not exactly dedicated to physical fitness. 

• Love 3

Today she has another instagram photoshopped photo of herself to reply to everyone that was concerned for her with Hurricane Florence approaching- seriously ?  A quick little stay safe and stay dry message to her fans - she is such a twat.

In all seriousness, anyone in the path of Hurricane Florence, will keep all of you in my prayers, stay safe !

• Love 2
Just now, Colleenna said:

Apologies in advance if this picture is huge. (Hey, it's still not the size of Twit's ass)  I took a ration of shit over my "overly large" shorts when I took this pic to show off my 70 year old legs..... 

Well the real question is , who where you showing off your legs to ? Hopefully not Buddy :)

• Love 6
On 9/9/2018 at 10:08 AM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I had never heard of cameo before reading this thread, thanks for the enlightenment. I find it hard to believe anyone would shell out money for a what 15 second recorded message. I bet every time Twit gets a notification that someone paid the 15.00 - she probably thinks about what toppings she wants on the pizza that she will buy with her new found cameo wealth.

Also, from her IG it looks like both Buddy & Heather were in AK. If some guy that I truly liked ghosted me like Buddy, why the hell would I want to be on a vacation with him.

TBH, if Richard Simmons is on that thing, I'd spend a few bucks on it for my own birthday present. But Richard Simmons is actually a good person.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

There really should be a ban on these types of outfits in ANY public place. 

image.png.039daa8c3d67fad171185cc495354184.png

Eh. She's at the gym. I am old and fat and hope that people don't shame me for what I am wearing when I drag myself in to work out. I'd shame her for running around the grocers in that outfit. 

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, spankydoll said:

Eh. She's at the gym. I am old and fat and hope that people don't shame me for what I am wearing when I drag myself in to work out. I'd shame her for running around the grocers in that outfit. 

I hear what you are saying and to a point I agree. But she’s almost 400 lbs. At some point there are things that are inappropriate in any kind of public. To me those things include bras as tops and spandex that shows every crack and crevice. In the video she also comes dangerously close to full on plumber crack. 

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

There really should be a ban on these types of outfits in ANY public place. 

image.png.039daa8c3d67fad171185cc495354184.png

I LOVE "Fatness Zone"! I missed it the first time I saw your post.

And, @Spankydoll, Twit DOES run around in the grocery store -- and anywhere else -- in the same outfits she wears to the gym. Remember her assertion that matching a sports bra with a long, flowered Torrid skirt was the perfect combo for the last cruise dance?

• Love 8
2 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:
3 hours ago, spankydoll said:

I hear what you are saying and to a point I agree.  but I'm not seeing what you're seeing

• Love 1
13 hours ago, spankydoll said:

I would not shame anyone other than Whitney, this is her outfit she wears each and every day - plus she is just an a nasty person 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I would not shame anyone other than Whitney, this is her outfit she wears each and every day - plus she is just an a nasty person 

Word. She would wear ill-fitting spandex to a black-tie wedding, just so everyone would look at her more than the bride.

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

Word. She would wear ill-fitting spandex to a black-tie wedding, just so everyone would look at her more than the bride.

And insist that she and Todd do an interpretative dance depicting the bride and groom's first sexual encounter.

Whitney - wearing wedding-ready leggings and sports-influenced bra:

whitney posing.jpg

• Love 9
13 hours ago, Dot said:

I LOVE "Fatness Zone"! I missed it the first time I saw your post.

And, @Spankydoll, Twit DOES run around in the grocery store -- and anywhere else -- in the same outfits she wears to the gym. Remember her assertion that matching a sports bra with a long, flowered Torrid skirt was the perfect combo for the last cruise dance?

She probably stopped off at Starbucks after that video to get herself a milkshake and a giant cookie. Then on the way home she had some cigarettes and a tub of ice cream in the parking lot.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

And insist that she and Todd do an interpretative dance depicting the bride and groom's first sexual encounter.

Whitney - wearing wedding-ready leggings and sports-influenced bra:

whitney posing.jpg

Sadly I thought the first post said Whitney wore this to someone’s wedding....and you posted the picture to prove she did...even sadder I thought yeah that seems about right so I didn’t bother to reread both posts until now.  I don’t really shame people for what they wear, but the part that always kills me is that she thinks the outfits look good or appropriate. I mean if this were a whole shirt that went past her stomach it be fine, I wouldn’t  even mind the spandex pants.  I get she gets hot, but I can’t imagine it’s worse than women who get hot flashes and I don’t see any of them ripping their clothes off at work.  FWIW, I’d say the same to someone 130lbs unless you are on a beach or in your own home why are you half naked?

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Someone should shoot the person that ever said she looked good in these sports bras & spandex... She clearly isn't buying the correct ones.

image.png.dc0fc5c02c4f5be2b72b4491b04ca4c6.png

That's what drives me so crazy about her. She insists that the reason she doesn't have a man is because men can't see past her exterior to her sensiousness and desirability. When in fact, it's because of her awful personality and inability to wear appropriate clothing. I'm a big girl too, but sausage casings make me really hot. Chances are, if she found more comfortable, less tight clothing, she'd be less hot. Even if she wasn't showing off as much skin as possible.

But I don't think she wants to admit what size she truly is. By picking super stretchy things, she can cram herself into smaller stuff. I mean, I know darn well that I hover between a 1X and 2X in most things (and a 3X if it's fitted in the chest), but I adore my J. Jill yoga pants that are just a large because they're super, super stretchy and make me feel good about myself. But it doesn't mean I should squeeze into a Talbot's large or into other J. Jill clothing that isn't as stretchy in a large.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Pachengala said:

What's happening with her stomach in this pic? Photoshop? Shapewear? It looks like it's made of shiny, skin-colored plastic. 

Just the idea that they even make a crop top that big is horrifying. I guess we are supposed to be impressed that she is self assured enough to show her body like that but that isn’t how it comes across. I am 10 inches taller than Whitney and weight less than 1/2 what she does and wouldn’t ever consider going out like that. Some outfits really are just for skinny, in shape people. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

She has totally poor clothing choices for her body, and stretch pants are not her friend

image.png.ea4c1c2b8ff912108c9e8ec7fde7fb8c.png

If you look at the first picture, then the last one, you can REALLY see how much weight she has GAINED in the past several years. She just keeps getting bigger and bigger.

• Love 7

I will say the same thing here about her workout clothes as I did for her bathing suit choices - it's not like anything is going to look good, so she might as well wear what she is comfortable in, if it is going to get her out and moving.  But for anything else she needs to change her style ASAP.  Loose pants with an elastic waist and pretty flowy tops exist, and would look so much better for everyday activities. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Emma C said:

It's probably very uncomfortable to have pants with a zipper and buttons, hence all the leggings. But yes, a flowy top would improve things.

If the pants were the right size, why would they be uncomfortable?  When I was 100 pounds heavier (size 26ish), I had jeans with zippers and buttons and never felt they were uncomfortable.  And they sure looked a whole lot better than anything I've seen Twit wear.  A quick search shows jeans up to a size 34 available in Catherines.  Unfortunately most plus-sized jeans I looked at online are "skinny jeans" . . . which is nothing a plus-sized person looks good in - although they are still better than leggings.

• Love 5

Do leggings come in Whitney’s size? The leggings she has on are stretched so thin they are practically see-through and form fit way up the crack in her ass.  She might as well be naked. Clearly they are way too small. Do they come big enough for her or does she just prefer her pants super tight? 

As far as the top goes, we know she owns tank tops that would cover her belly. I wish she would wear those instead of the bra/shirt. No one needs to see her stomach. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

If the pants were the right size, why would they be uncomfortable?  When I was 100 pounds heavier (size 26ish), I had jeans with zippers and buttons and never felt they were uncomfortable

This was always a big issue on What Not to Wear.  Stacy & Clinton always got them into jeans, from elastic-waist pants.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, AZChristian said:

If the pants were the right size, why would they be uncomfortable? 

Good question, I guess I was thinking about a button waistband pressing into that giant belly. (I am "straight sized" and I find that uncomfortable). 

But you are probably right about the correct size. She is just too much of an exhibitionist to wear proper fitting clothing.

• Love 5

I used to work with a women who was about Whitneys size, she always dressed so nice and had her hair & makeup done daily. Even on casual Fridays, she had jeans and a nice shirt. She was sweet and kind and honestly you don't "see" them as a fat person, just a person. I will never be able to say that about Twit 

• Love 14
51 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I used to work with a women who was about Whitneys size, she always dressed so nice and had her hair & makeup done daily. Even on casual Fridays, she had jeans and a nice shirt. She was sweet and kind and honestly you don't "see" them as a fat person, just a person. I will never be able to say that about Twit 

Well, when a person spends all their time screaming at the world, "I'm fat and if you don't love me for being fat, you are fat-shaming me" . . . then you can't see them as anything BUT fat.

• Love 20
15 hours ago, princelina said:

Loose pants with an elastic waist and pretty flowy tops exist, and would look so much better for everyday activities. 

ITA. In fact, I myself wear those loose pants with an elastic waist, a stretchy cotton-polyester blend usually. (Tho I generally pair them with an appropriately-sized tee shirt.) I can't even imagine how uncomfortable & hot & sweaty she must be in those Spandex leggings.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Do leggings come in Whitney’s size? The leggings she has on are stretched so thin they are practically see-through and form fit way up the crack in her ass.  She might as well be naked. Clearly they are way too small. Do they come big enough for her or does she just prefer her pants super tight? 

If you google "fat girl yoga pants," you'll be amazed at all the options. Even Kate Hudson's brand now includes plus-size yoga pants & leggings.

But they ALL speak of the various ways the brands are comfortable WHILE EXERCISING AT THE GYM. Twit's wearing of Spandex leggings everywhere is what is so appalling to me.

The woman who does the yoga exercises on the cruises has a leggings fashion line, but I can't recall its name. Twit proclaimed in Jan. that she would be including leggings in her new clothing line -- then the on-line store just disappeared without a word.

I have been dying for the MBFFL FB page to get on with the next Q&A with Twit, which is way overdue. Then, when they wipe out all the old Qs, I can add my next one, meant to annoy:

Do you ascribe the failure of your on-line store to your inept, indifferent management or to the frumpiness of your clothing line? Or both?

• Love 12
28 minutes ago, Dot said:

If you google "fat girl yoga pants," you'll be amazed at all the options. Even Kate Hudson's brand now includes plus-size yoga pants & leggings.

But they ALL speak of the various ways the brands are comfortable WHILE EXERCISING AT THE GYM. Twit's wearing of Spandex leggings everywhere is what is so appalling to me.

The woman who does the yoga exercises on the cruises has a leggings fashion line, but I can't recall its name. Twit proclaimed in Jan. that she would be including leggings in her new clothing line -- then the on-line store just disappeared without a word.

I have been dying for the MBFFL FB page to get on with the next Q&A with Twit, which is way overdue. Then, when they wipe out all the old Qs, I can add my next one, meant to annoy:

Do you ascribe the failure of your on-line store to your inept, indifferent management or to the frumpiness of your clothing line? Or both?

I checked a few places with plus sized leggings. They seem to go up to 3x/size 24. I think Whitney is probably bigger than that. But Torrid has exercise clothing, both tops and bottoms, that go up to 6x/30 so she does have options there to wear bottoms that fit better and tops that aren’t bras. I thought maybe her workout clothes at least were so tiny because it was what is available but it seems she just wants everything to be painted on.

BTW - don’t google ‘fat girls yoga pants’. It’s not a list of clothing options LOL. 

• Love 4

Oh lort. She has a new "workout" vid with her dad on FB. Her squats are a joke. She's so far from 90° it's pathetic. Later in the vid, she's using Will's "pretend" TRX (it looks kinda like TRX, but clearly is not). She's not even half-assing it. 

Everything about that vid --- including Glenn --- could be used in a "how NOT to work out" presentation. Gah. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

BTW - don’t google ‘fat girls yoga pants’. It’s not a list of clothing options LOL. 

Well, be sure you're not in the "images" only selection (rather than "all"), or you'll get a lot of this:

1lsto6.jpg.5d2a8d1b9fdff1efc9307ea767570130.jpg

• Love 6
56 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Oh lort. She has a new "workout" vid with her dad on FB. Her squats are a joke. She's so far from 90° it's pathetic. Later in the vid, she's using Will's "pretend" TRX (it looks kinda like TRX, but clearly is not). She's not even half-assing it. 

Everything about that vid --- including Glenn --- could be used in a "how NOT to work out" presentation. Gah. 

I’m going to cut Glenn some slack. He’s in his 70s and he only goes to the Crossfit place when Whitney suddenly needs to make a video. So it’s probably best that he not push it too hard  so he doesn’t get hurt. Squats are hard on your knees when you don’t do them often and you are on the older side. I noticed he was holding his back too. 

But Whitney - there is nothing to say. It’s just bad. We regularly say she isn’t working out consistently, that she only goes on the days she makes videos, but I really don’t think she’s even working out a full session on the days she is recording. She never looks hot. She never looks sweaty. She weighs almost 400 lbs. If she’s working out even at moderate intensity she would be sweating and red in the face. 

38 minutes ago, Dot said:

Well, be sure you're not in the "images" only selection (rather than "all"), or you'll get a lot of this:

1lsto6.jpg.5d2a8d1b9fdff1efc9307ea767570130.jpg

That person actually looks better than Whit did in the photo a few posts above. At least the leggings aren’t caving all the way into her ass 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 1

Remember that Barbells for Boobs workout event Whitney did, where it was basically a few sets of basic exercises done a few times? She was DYING. And that was maybe a 10-minute workout. If she is able to make these videos and barely break a sweat, it really indicates to me that the ONLY movement she is doing is for the minute or two the camera is rolling.

• Love 3