Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

(edited)
2 hours ago, cherenkov said:

Like her participation in the YouTube videos about the "eating protocols" and her having a "culinary coach"?

Yes, and there was also that Facebook post she did about her goals for the year that included finally learning to eat right.  That's the one where she complained (again) about no one ever teaching her what it meant to nourish herself properly. [Several doctors, dieticians, trainers and nutritionists (oh and Glenn) could be faintly heard gasping with indignation in the background.]

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 8

I'm no doubt a terrible person, but I burst into laughter when I came across this video of so-called dancing. (And look at all that space & she still "dances" within a 5-foot radius.)

• Love 1
(edited)

Note to my post above (I couldn't do an ETA for some reason): for an extra laugh, enlarge the video so you can only see her face. I swear, she looks so much like Steven Assanti when he "dances," it's spooky.

ETA: Boy, the lymphodema on her thighs is getting really bad.

Edited by Dot
  • Love 9

I so agree about the facial expressions. She seems to be putting more effort into them than the "dancing". And seeing her move to music in her "studio" complete with garage door and wood floor  makes me wonder if she ever will actually need a floor that is springy. Have we ever seen two of her feet leave the floor at the same time - I mean while "dancing".

• Love 6

That "dancing" was pathetic. She's got maybe 5 different positions....how um, creative?

In my aqua zumba class we do abt 20 times more varied moves for every song.  And we're senior citizens.  Our instructor is a real  professional dancer/singer who performs in local venues.  She's super-fun, too. It's a joy to do!  Twit would never be able to do a quarter of it--in or out of water.  She should be embarrassed to put that out video there. 

Her facial expressions are like she thinks her moves are amazing! For her fitness level,  they probably are.  

What a waste of a garage.  

• Love 9

She looks like an aerobics instructor, not a dancer.

Also, I have hiked in the Blue Ridge mountains. It is very difficult, and I am someone in very good physical shape.

• Love 7
(edited)

I pride myself on being the world's worst dancer, having no physical coordination whatsoever, and I'm pretty sure even I could do Whit's garage dance, complete with scary smiles. I've seen beginner aerobics videos with harder moves.

Edited by momofsquid
typo
  • Love 10
(edited)
1 hour ago, cherenkov said:

That was dancing?

According to the Whitney definition.  :-)  I will correct my post with quote marks.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, cherenkov said:

That was dancing?

I admit the word that first came to mind for me was clownish. If it had been anyone but Twit, I would have thought she was doing a parody of dance moves. But, of course, it was Twit who, of course, thought she was actually "dancing."

• Love 7
20 hours ago, Dot said:

I'm no doubt a terrible person, but I burst into laughter when I came across this video of so-called dancing. (And look at all that space & she still "dances" within a 5-foot radius.)

I am absolutely convinced that the only reason people watch this morbidly obese thing stand in one spot and jiggle her fat and call it dancing is pity.  How can anyone not be embarrassed and ashamed of their appearance?

I wish her friends, if she has any, would convince her that she is not cute, but is on the path to a slow and painful death.  Probably within a year.  What a disgusting thing to watch.

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, Snafu said:

I wish her friends, if she has any, would convince her that she is not cute. . .

I will never forget the looks on the faces of Megyn Kelly's audience when Twit said, "I'm short, I'm fat, and . . . I'm cute!"

She is also 34 years old. When was the last time you heard someone that age described as "cute"?

• Love 5
21 hours ago, Dot said:

Well it's not much of a dance but she is at least moving and burning some calories.   (I'm trying to say something nice)

• Love 6
22 hours ago, Dot said:

Note to my post above (I couldn't do an ETA for some reason): for an extra laugh, enlarge the video so you can only see her face. I swear, she looks so much like Steven Assanti when he "dances," it's spooky.

ETA: Boy, the lymphodema on her thighs is getting really bad.

First thing I thought was...lymphedema. Second thought: Dayum, her knees are as big around as my thighs. And I'm not a tiny thang. 

• Love 2
22 hours ago, Dot said:

How convenient that her cat just happened to be lying at her feet so she could stop dancing after just 30 something seconds to "pet her cat" aka hide that she has zero stamina.  (I'm sure that's a run-on sentence but I cannot brain after that video)

• Love 8
(edited)
7 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

Well it's not much of a dance but she is at least moving and burning some calories.  

Nope, she's just working up an appetite for a large bowl of Fruit Loops.

Edited by Brooks
  • Love 6

Well in the say something nice category those videos can only be so long and maybe her “fans” have really really really short attention spans.  It’s sad, but honestly I’d rather see her doing something like this preferably longer than 36 seconds than whatever the hell she was doing with that trainer.  I mean at 400-500 pounds or whatever weight she’s up to at this point, I guess videos of her doing anything physical is good.  I just hope she doesn’t reward herself with the pizza app afterwards.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

Well in the say something nice category those videos can only be so long and maybe her “fans” have really really really short attention spans.  It’s sad, but honestly I’d rather see her doing something like this preferably longer than 36 seconds than whatever the hell she was doing with that trainer.  I mean at 400-500 pounds or whatever weight she’s up to at this point, I guess videos of her doing anything physical is good.  I just hope she doesn’t reward herself with the pizza app afterwards.

This is a good point. If she could manage to do this for 20-30 minutes (rather than 20-30 seconds) 2x a day she would make a lot more progress than her pseudo-CrossFit stuff. 

Of course I’ve always said she just needs to start walking every day. But that isn’t fun to record and post online so it isn’t happening. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

This is a good point. If she could manage to do this for 20-30 minutes (rather than 20-30 seconds) 2x a day she would make a lot more progress than her pseudo-CrossFit stuff. 

Of course I’ve always said she just needs to start walking every day. But that isn’t fun to record and post online so it isn’t happening. 

Honestly, she ought to be doing water yoga or water Pilates. Or just walking in the water. Then work her way up to a full-fledged water aerobics class. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Honestly, she ought to be doing water yoga or water Pilates. Or just walking in the water. Then work her way up to a full-fledged water aerobics class. 

That would be excellent but is even less likely than walking. Water aerobics is associated with people with physical limitations. She would never allow herself to admit she needs something like that. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Well in the say something nice category those videos can only be so long. . .

Twit is a narcissist who has happily videoed herself dozens of times for an hour or more. The difference is that she was sitting down in those since, as @Ketzel pointed out, she has no stamina. Only twice have we seen her "dance" (without cuts to rest) more than a minute: (1) fat girl dancing YouTube video & (2) TFM Cetral Park video. In the first she fell on the floor, panting, as the song ended. In the latter she was barely moving after 2 minutes & ended up bent over, panting.

• Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, Dot said:

Only twice have we seen her "dance" (without cuts to rest) more than a minute: (1) fat girl dancing YouTube video & (2) TFM Cetral Park video

I don't want to contradict one of our social media maestras, :-) but I believe that in the original "fat girl dancing" video, the one from "Katie and Jared In the Morning" where she dances with Todd,  there are at least two cuts, and the whole tape is less than a minute and a half. Checking for link . . .

LINK

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 6
On 7/29/2018 at 2:57 PM, Ketzel said:

Well, we can already tell from her social media that the storylines include (a) Tal moves in with Whitney and they play hubby and wifey, including discussing sharing a baby, (b) Todd, Buddy and Whitney go "on the road" for a "world tour" of Big Girl Dance Class, (c) evil fat-hating people "vandalize" Whitney's van, but Whitney triumphs, in some fashion, (d) Whitney becomes a "fathlete" and works out with Jessica, doing some cross-fit stuff and strutting around when she out-does her seventy-plus year old father, (e) Whitney has some kind of thing with one of the women from the "dumped by Avi" club she started, (f) Whitney gets way into nature, first by "hiking" with "hubby" Tal, and now by lolling around in the mountains with her parents.  There were also a few early hints of a storyline where Whitney tackled her eating issues and  would be seen learning to cook for real and transitioning over to a healthy diet eaten at appropriate, regular times of day. My guess is she either failed spectacularly, or (more likely) stomped on the very idea early enough to eliminate it.  Did I miss any?

I am not one to quit watching shows when they annoy me (obviously) but if she's going to mess around with another baby story then she can fuck right off and I'll have to get the scoop from you guys.  I didn't watch the fake pregnancy story and I'm not watching a fake adoption story either.

• Love 5
(edited)
2 hours ago, Ketzel said:

I don't want to contradict one of our social media maestras, :-) but I believe that in the original "fat girl dancing" video, the one from "Katie and Jared In the Morning" where she dances with Todd,  there are at least two cuts, and the whole tape is less than a minute and a half. Checking for link . . .

LINK

Let me save y'all some time: none of the cuts in the video are longer than 20 seconds.

1 hour ago, princelina said:

I am not one to quit watching shows when they annoy me (obviously) but if she's going to mess around with another baby story then she can fuck right off and I'll have to get the scoop from you guys.  I didn't watch the fake pregnancy story and I'm not watching a fake adoption story either.

Yeah, I think most people know adoption is a little more complicated and lengthy a process than adopting a fish from the pet store.  It takes years of vetting, paperwork, and expenses even for stable, normal couples.  Social services isn't going to just toss a baby to a super morbidly obese* reality star and her friend who happens to live in the same house.

*I believe Whit is 5"1 and I'm guessing around 400 lbs.  That means she has a BMI of 75.5.  For reference, a healthy BMI is 19 - 24.9.  Overweight is 25 - 29.9, obese is 30 - 34.9,  morbidly obese is 35 - 39.9, and super morbidly obese is over 40.

Edited by polandspring
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, Ketzel said:

LINK

I bow to your superior recollection & research and stand corrected. (I do not, however, yield the title of "social media maestra" you bestowed on me.)

Seeing the YouTube video again reminds me that a fan or two, commenting on her recent (clownish) performance, said she should be on Dancing with the Stars. As tho she can dance. As tho she is a star. It continues to amaze me that my tired ol' eyes see one thing & Twit's fans see something totally different.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Dot said:

I bow to your superior recollection & research and stand corrected. (I do not, however, yield the title of "social media maestra" you bestowed on me.)

Seeing the YouTube video again reminds me that a fan or two, commenting on her recent (clownish) performance, said she should be on Dancing with the Stars. As tho she can dance. As tho she is a star. It continues to amaze me that my tired ol' eyes see one thing & Twit's fans see something totally different.

This would be brilliant.  How do we nominate people for Dancing With the Stars.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, polandspring said:

Let me save y'all some time: none of the cuts in the video are longer than 20 seconds.

Yeah, I think most people know adoption is a little more complicated and lengthy a process than adopting a fish from the pet store.  It takes years of vetting, paperwork, and expenses even for stable, normal couples.  Social services isn't going to just toss a baby to a super morbidly obese* reality star and her friend who happens to live in the same house.

*I believe Whit is 5"1 and I'm guessing around 400 lbs.  That means she has a BMI of 75.5.  For reference, a healthy BMI is 19 - 24.9.  Overweight is 25 - 29.9, obese is 30 - 34.9,  morbidly obese is 35 - 39.9, and super morbidly obese is over 40.

Not quite. SMO is a BMI > 50.0 according to the NIH. But Sweatney still qualifies as SMO. 

6 hours ago, Dot said:

I’m not sure if the video was posted via twitter, Instagram or some other platform, so I know video lengths can vary, but at the pace she posted (extremely extremely slow, Id hope  she could go for more than 30 seconds) basically I think most of us can conclude Whitney is a jerk or at least has jerk-like tendencies.  With that said, I prefer seeing ”exercise” if you want to call it that then her posting videos splayed all over the other hefty girl Avi dated or licking Tal. I don’t understand why she doesn’t post more videos of her swimming or water aerobics. I know shes no Michael Phelps, but that’s probably the easiest thing to do in regards to her weight and ANY of these postings are better than the wanna be CrossFit.  Well except the licking of Tal’s nipple and her splayed out in bed with the other Avi girl.  Nobody needs to see any of that shit.

• Love 2

just . . . WOW.  

On a related note, did anyone ever find out about the police report and whether or not the vandalism (the RV, not the dance thingy) was actually reported?  I really want to be able to let this one go and believe it was all really community vandals . . . . .

• Love 2

I tell my husband he's cute pretty much once a day. He's 54.

I'm sure he is and I hope you continue. Especially if he enjoys it.

What I have a problem with is any self-referential adjective that is not humble bragging, but an indication how others should find you e.g. adorable, perky, zany...

• Love 7
8 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

I don’t understand why she doesn’t post more videos of her swimming or water aerobics.

Because she's not doing those things unless the TLC cameras are present. Watching her social media just indicates that Whitney not only doesn't have a fabulous life, she really doesn't have a life at all.

We'll be back to nothing but cat pictures and highly inappropriate physical contact with her dad and her gay male friends.

• Love 11

Whitney"s latest batch of IG posts includes one of her partaking in baby food facials with Ashley's baby. It reminded me of the episode when she and Lennie babysat Tal's nephew and I swear to gato that I saw her sneaking baby food puffs into her mouth. Hyuck hyuck hyuck

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Me from ME said:

Calling the esteemed social media maestra

Has there been a sighting on sm of Donna the best friend care giver since the Hawaii trip?

Donna has always been a shadowy character. We saw more of her in S-5 than the other 4 seasons combined.

My Q is: where's Heather? She's been conspicuously absent from Twit's SM account since last year's cruise. Lots of Buddy, however, who no longer lives in Greensboro.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, cherenkov said:

Because she's not doing those things unless the TLC cameras are present. Watching her social media just indicates that Whitney not only doesn't have a fabulous life, she really doesn't have a life at all.

We'll be back to nothing but cat pictures and highly inappropriate physical contact with her dad and her gay male friends.

I guess I meant why doesn’t she do the swimming or water aerobics when she’s forced to film exercise, she might actually get something out of it since she can probably do it, not on her own, but when specifically having to film.  I guess I was wondering if TLC was pushing this undoable things (skiing, CrossFit if you want to call it that) or if Whitney was delusional enough to think she should be doing these things

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

I was wondering if TLC was pushing this undoable things (skiing, CrossFit if you want to call it that

I wouldn't doubt it.  After watching this last season of 90 Day Fiance I'm pretty sure they manipulate story lines.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

I guess I meant why doesn’t she do the swimming or water aerobics when she’s forced to film exercise, she might actually get something out of it since she can probably do it, not on her own, but when specifically having to film.  I guess I was wondering if TLC was pushing this undoable things (skiing, CrossFit if you want to call it that) or if Whitney was delusional enough to think she should be doing these things

Whitney is that delusional. Plus in her mind doing CrossFit type stuff, even poorly, is impressive and shows she’s really working out. Water aerobics and swimming wouldn’t be impressive on video. Not that her videos are impressive, just Whitney thinks they are. 

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Dot said:

Donna has always been a shadowy character. We saw more of her in S-5 than the other 4 seasons combined.

My Q is: where's Heather? She's been conspicuously absent from Twit's SM account since last year's cruise. Lots of Buddy, however, who no longer lives in Greensboro.

Sweatney's latest FB posting is shilling for a clothing line for SMO called "FatGirlFlow." And ermagud, the curly wig has her barnacles swooning. 

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Sweatney's latest FB posting is shilling for a clothing line for SMO called "FatGirlFlow." And ermagud, the curly wig has her barnacles swooning. 

Who named that clothing line?!?  It sounds like a menstrual mishap 

• Love 19
25 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Who named that clothing line?!?  It sounds like a menstrual mishap 

I assume the owner named it. God help us all, they even have crop tops. I'm sorry, but crop tops do not look good on anyone over a size 10.

• Love 7

Ugh. I just checked out that Fat Girl Flow stuff which isn’t so much a clothing line as it is a blog. The woman who writes it and Whitney are a match made is delusional heaven. She tried all that time to get a endorsement gig from Torrid but that’s a real business that wanted nothing to do with Whitney. Now it seems she’s trying with this ‘influencer’s’ business. I didn’t see any reference to Whitney on the blog but I couldn’t stomach (no pun intended) reading much of it. 

And yes - they  sell crop tops. YUCK!! Oh and triangle  bralettes up to size 44j. Sorry to tell you but if you have 44J girls you need underwire. 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 7