Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, LivinLovinLife said:

Whitney is low class and crass . And who goes on a cruise without trying on the clothes you're going to wear? I call BS, that's plain stupid. 

And as a veteran of 17 cruises, may I state my expert opinion:  NO ONE has clothes that are still "too big" by the end of a cruise.  LOL.  

• Love 11

NO ONE has clothes that are still "too big" by the end of a cruise

Yeah, sea air tends to make clothes shrink. (Sorry, old joke.) But seriously, some cruisers are known to be EFM'ers and it has been said that people gain one pound a day. I can't imagine gaining 90 lb on a world cruise, however I do admit that I have certain gowns that only make their appearance toward the end of the cruise. I can not imagine showing up to a formal dinner in a skirt and jogging bra. WTF? The "come hither" look in that photo makes me wonder if she thinks it blinds everyone else to the real sight. Those upper arms are something to behold.

• Love 8
6 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

And what's with that face she's trying to make? Looks like she's trying to impersonate Zoolander.

All the photos of her on this cruise are posed rather than candid, so I suppose the 10,000 she mentions will be also. Since all the photos are credited, I assume she paid this Hope Leigh Rollins to follow her around all day long. I looked at Rollins' FB page: she is a normal-sized woman from LA with no apparent photographic career experience.

Oh dear. She has a preview clip of the new season up on facebook. It totally looks like they are faking a proposal from Avi. In the opening seconds, we see Whitney (in a tank top and looking somewhat sunburned) wearing a big grin and waving around her hand with her ring finger extended (wrong hand, but I guess they had to work with whatever footage they had). Sort of to the right is some dude in a puffy winter jacket, with a hoody and a scarf underneath and his face blurred out.  You can't quite tell whether he is sitting or (gasp!) kneeling beside her. (Or whether we are looking at something spliced, or superimposed, given the difference in their attire.) I think we are supposed to infer he has just proposed? Especially since the moment then cuts to Babs gushing about what a beautiful bride Whitney is going to be. 

Then dramatic scenes of Whitney clutching her cellphone and saying accusatory things into it and weeping.

The Nit-Whits are up in arms!!! Well, no actually, one of them is worried this will turn out to be a big nothing like her pregnancy scare, and Whitney assures her she won't be disappointed. Everyone else is asking her how they can join her dance class.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 5
45 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

The Nit-Whits are up in arms!!! Well, no actually, one of them is worried this will turn out to be a big nothing like her pregnancy scare, and Whitney assures her she won't be disappointed. Everyone else is asking her how they can join her dance class.

All but one are guessing Lennie or Boo Bear. I guess they missed or forgot her meltdown about Avi.

• Love 2
On 12/9/2017 at 11:51 AM, Dot said:

Twit has pictured herself at Mayan ruins, a wildlife refuge, several beach resorts, on a scuba-diving boat. @AZChristian & others who have cruised: are these excursions bundled into the cruise price or billed separately?

Sorry not to respond sooner, Dot.  Shore excursions are normally not included in the cruise price. That way people can spend as much or as little as they want on shore excursions, because they're all different prices. My understanding is that River cruises do include a number of shore excursions and tours. I've never done one, so I don't know for sure. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

Sorry not to respond sooner, Dot.  Shore excursions are normally not included in the cruise price. That way people can spend as much or as little as they want on shore excursions, because they're all different prices. My understanding is that River cruises do include a number of shore excursions and tours. I've never done one, so I don't know for sure. 

I've been trying to calculate what a week's cruise would cost. So, in addition to the cabin fee, you would have transportation to & from Miami (air fare for most), probably a couple of night's hotel & "shore excursions." (Thanks for the terminology, @AZChristian.)

I'm thinking about $3,500 per person for a barebones cruise & around $5,000 for a deluxe one. Would that be about right?

I assume Twit & some of her "family and friends" got their cabin for free but nothing else. I'm surprised some them managed the rest -- I'm thinking Buddy here. And even Twit herself often seems strapped for cash.

I notice she is already shilling a 3rd cruise. I guess she thinks the show will keep her "famous" for at least another year.

47 minutes ago, Dot said:

I've been trying to calculate what a week's cruise would cost. So, in addition to the cabin fee, you would have transportation to & from Miami (air fare for most), probably a couple of night's hotel & "shore excursions." (Thanks for the terminology, @AZChristian.)

I'm thinking about $3,500 per person for a barebones cruise & around $5,000 for a deluxe one. Would that be about right?

I assume Twit & some of her "family and friends" got their cabin for free but nothing else. I'm surprised some them managed the rest -- I'm thinking Buddy here. And even Twit herself often seems strapped for cash.

I notice she is already shilling a 3rd cruise. I guess she thinks the show will keep her "famous" for at least another year.

There are so many variables that it's impossible to estimate costs. Length of cruise, peak season or off season, interior cabin or exterior with balcony, solo or sharing, which cruise line. I'd recommend finding a travel agent. They can check out multiple options, and they don't charge for info.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Dot said:

I am a drive away from a port but my friend just went on a cruise to the Bahamas for $900.  He say he’s had cruises as cheap as $600-few thousand.  Depending on length and destination.  I have no idea if a “celebrity cruises” and I use that term loosely....actually I wouldn’t use it at all but am guessing Whitney and the cruise line would to shill more trips...cost more than regular cruises.

• Love 1
On 11/16/2017 at 4:45 PM, ClareWalks said:

Whitney posted on FB a link for some relative to get a football trip paid for, and one of her fans asked if she didn't make enough money from her TV gig to pay for it herself. Then the shit hit the fan. Whitney LOST IT on them. Here is the start of it but there is plenty more in the thread if you go look. It is obvious to me that Whitney is broke and is VERY sensitive about it. The issue I have with Whitney on social media is that she claims to be so happy with herself and her body but she is such a stereotypical rage-filled fat woman. I know plenty of fat women who are "normal" emotionally but Whitney doesn't seem to be one of them. So much is simmering just below the surface, and she won't even acknowledge it (it goes beyond just depression, which she admits to having).

Capture.JPG

What a mouth. What an absurdly inflated view of herself. Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

I am a drive away from a port but my friend just went on a cruise to the Bahamas for $900.  He say he’s had cruises as cheap as $600-few thousand.  Depending on length and destination.  I have no idea if a “celebrity cruises” and I use that term loosely....actually I wouldn’t use it at all but am guessing Whitney and the cruise line would to shill more trips...cost more than regular cruises.

Yes, if you register to hang out with celebrities on a theme cruise, it costs more. We can drive to Los Angeles pretty easily, and have gotten some great deals for coastal and Mexican Riviera cruises. 

• Love 3

More icky. Twit just posted a photo on FB showing her kissing the Mystery Man who his face blotted out. (What s h e should have done with Glenn.)

More of the Nit-Whits have tumbled to the fact that it's the Avi story, possibly becuz in the sneak preview you can see a photo of Nada on Twit's computer.

Some them are wondering the same thing I am wondering: why the hell is she making such a big deal of someone dumping her? Is she auditioning for a role as a great dramatic actor when MBFFL runs its course?

(For some reason -- probably SM illiteracy -- I couldn't download the photo to this forum. Perhaps one of you adept SM types can.)

Edited by Dot
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Dot said:

More icky. Twit just posted a photo on FB showing her kissing the Mystery Man who his face blotted out. 

(For some reason -- probably SM illiteracy -- I couldn't download the photo to this forum. Perhaps one of you adept SM types can.)

Here's the photo.  I watch a lot of true crime shows.  This makes it look like she's kissing the body after killing him.

Capture.JPG

• Love 11
20 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Here's the photo.  I watch a lot of true crime shows.  This makes it look like she's kissing the body after killing him.

Capture.JPG

That was my first thought! He has the color of a corpse (having dealt with many bodies myself). Perhaps he nearly fainted when he smelled her breath tinged with chicken wings and cigarettes...............

• Love 6
25 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

It's not exactly a senshus kiss, though. She looks exactly like she did in the picture of her kissing her dad.

Yeah, and her lips aren't even on his lips, they're on his nasty beard... although we learned from Lennie that she LOVES nasty beards. They probably remind her of making out with her cats.

Edited by ClareWalks
  • Love 4
54 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

That was my first thought! He has the color of a corpse (having dealt with many bodies myself). Perhaps he nearly fainted when he smelled her breath tinged with chicken wings and cigarettes...............

...........and the pepperoni from her pizzas.

• Love 4
On 10/18/2017 at 0:05 PM, Dot said:

Twit has appropriated black culture. Gay culture. Korean culture. Fat acceptance. Why not appropriate rape as well?

Twit is the Boy Who Cried Wolf. She is such a fabulist, how can anyone be expected to believe anything she says?

For the record, I DON'T believe her. If she had ever been sexually assaulted, we'd have heard about it over & over. And she is so senshus, I doubt the word "no" is in her vocabulary.

What if....she is seriously, seriously mentally ill, and actually has turned all of these experiences into her reality (she really, truly believes they happened?)?   Believe me, I'm not a fan -- I just had free time this afternoon, to ponder such things. :)

• Love 3
On 11/1/2017 at 1:06 AM, princelina said:

She doesn't drink a lot on camera, but when Babs cleaned her room it included piles of dirty dishes, wine glasses and bottles.  She also doesn't smoke on camera, but we know she does behind the scenes.

OMGosh yes, the smoking...the stuffing her mouth with food....I wish we could see that. But apparently,she's (cognitively) a few steps above most of the 600lb-Life participants who let it all hang out there. 

• Love 3
53 minutes ago, LocalGovt said:

What if....she is seriously, seriously mentally ill, and actually has turned all of these experiences into her reality. . .

She IS mentally ill, seriously, I think, & delusional tho I doubt she hallucinates. Everytime I see her outrageous behavior, esp. the inappropriate sexual stuff & constant innuendos, I think back to that histrionic personality disorder that someone in this forum pointed out. It's like narcissisism on steroids: it is impossible for her NOT to be the center of attention. Which is pretty difficult to achieve at 400+ #s.

So where does she go to be center-stage? She surrounds herself with helicopter parents & a half-dozen barnacles who are paid by TLC to be attentive to her. She is not going to be appealing romantically to the large population of normal men, however, so she is left to find love amongst the small population of fat fetishers, which must kill her. And to continue to harrass other men to satisfy her delusion that she is attractive to the entire male population.

@auntjess: I LOVED the flowered chair & sofa.

@AZChristian: your note that Twit looks like she is kissing a body after killing him had me LOL!

Everybody: did you notice there are no cruise photos of Todd, even at the dinner table where Twit sez all her favorite people are? Do you think Twit had a hissy fit pre-cruise & gave his cabin to someone else?

• Love 4

Todd's there, Dot.  He's the guy standing between Whitney and her father in the picture of them all standing behind the table in the dining room. I didn't recognize him at first because he's grown a beard.

Everybody: did you notice there are no cruise photos of Todd, even at the dinner table where Twit sez all her favorite people are? Do you think Twit had a hissy fit pre-cruise & gave his cabin to someone else?

I guess I should play closer attention. I thought that in one of the first photos of the family, Heather and BooBear at dinner that Tal was on the right and on the left of the group and looking very much like Tal was Todd who had a similar beard. If not Todd who was it? Tal's significant other? Also, I was a little sorry to see how much her brother's face had filled out. It looked to me that he had gained quite a bit of weight. Donna was experiencing Mal de Mer that night and wasn't present. I went to the cruise forum I read to see if others on board had mentioned rough seas, or, a NoBS at Sea sighting.

They were on a huge ship so it wasn't a cohesive discussion group so there wasn't any mention of a "celebrity" on board.

9 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Todd's there, Dot.  He's the guy standing between Whitney and her father in the picture of them all standing behind the table in the dining room. I didn't recognize him at first because he's grown a beard.

That's what I initially thought. Then I saw a photo (or video) of Tal kissing that guy. At least, I think it was the same guy: bald, gay men with scruffy breads all look alike to me. So I figured Tal brought his boyfriend along.

When I have a minute today, I'll try to find that photo (or video) to be more specific.

Also take a look at the scrap of video on instagram with the stylized image of No Body Shame At Sea as its picture. (The comment from Whitney is that the cruise is underway and everyone is dancing, or to that effect.) If you click on it, it shows images of people gathering for a dance party and, at the very end, we see Whitney dancing with Todd. She pulls up her dress, exposing her Spanx and some of her bare stomach. (The look of horror on the face of one of the bystanders is hilarious.)Then Todd notices what she's doing and books it out of there.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

Also take a look at the scrap of video on instagram with the stylized image of No Body Shame At Sea as its picture. (The comment from Whitney is that the cruise is underway and everyone is dancing, or to that effect.) If you click on it, it shows images of people gathering for a dance party and, at the very end, we see Whitney dancing with Todd. She pulls up her dress, exposing her Spanx and some of her bare stomach. (The look of horror on the face of one of the bystanders is hilarious.)Then Todd notices what she's doing and books it out of there.

Definitely (repulsed) Todd. Thanks, @Ketzel.

ETA: I found another Todd photo at dance class on the NoBS video with ocean waves in background. I found it while looking for the Tal-kissing-guy photo, which is in the NoBS video with a beach background. It's just a friendly kiss on the cheek & I think that's Todd, too. So I was wrong all the way around.

Edited by Dot
ETA
  • Love 2

From the pictures posted, she seems to have reached the size where she definitely qualifies for Dr. Now’s show.

And, I think the beard looks good on Todd.

I miss you guys. January 2 the show starts up. According to the Facebook page, it’s a two hour episode. Now the question is, will both hours be new or will the second be a repeat.

• Love 2

we see Whitney dancing with Todd. She pulls up her dress, exposing her Spanx and some of her bare stomach

If the name of this thread hadn't already been WTF is Wrong With Her? that very video would have necessitated a change to it.  All I can say is that she must be one really sexually frustrated woman.

• Love 6
56 minutes ago, Kid said:

From the pictures posted, she seems to have reached the size where she definitely qualifies for Dr. Now’s show.

And, I think the beard looks good on Todd.

I miss you guys. January 2 the show starts up. According to the Facebook page, it’s a two hour episode. Now the question is, will both hours be new or will the second be a repeat.

ITA. I've been saying for a couple of months that I think she's closer to 450 #s than 400.

I wonder if Will will still be in MBFFL? If so, he's really sold his soul to Mammon. If not, it's evidence that TLC is complicit in Twit's decision to quit pretending to be focused on trying get healthier by losing a couple of 100 #s.

Does she ever thinks about the fact that she could easily be 200 #s lighter if she'd followed thru on the original premise of the show which debuted 4 years ago?

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Dot said:

Does she ever thinks about the fact that she could easily be 200 #s lighter if she'd followed thru on the original premise of the show which debuted 4 years ago?

I think that premise is long gone.  And I agree with you about what she said she weighed last season and what she probably weighs. Also, I think she looked much bigger in the pictures posted than she looked last season.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, peachybean said:

Why is she wearing Spanx on a NO body shame cruise?!? That is not the clothing choice of someone comfortable and confident in their size. 

Maybe it's not Spanx but just leggings? I can't tell the difference as I haven't had to wear Spanx, fortunately...but Spanx on her body just seems like...lipstick on a pig, if you'll pardon the expression. Just...why? What's the point? It's not gonna smooth or conceal anything. Maybe if her dress wouldn't fit without it, but it seemed like she had no trouble pulling that skirt up to her shoulders. (Gross.) Then again, leggings don't make sense either, so IDEK.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Kid said:

Sorry, the video of the new season was posted, so she'll have to wait for next year.
I don't see any schedule that goes into January yet.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, peachybean said:

Why is she wearing Spanx on a NO body shame cruise?!? That is not the clothing choice of someone comfortable and confident in their size. 

If her belly hangs down in a apron-like fashion, which would not be surprising in her case, she may use elasticized undergarments to hold it up and in, for both comfort and appearance.

• Love 5
57 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

If her belly hangs down in a apron-like fashion, which would not be surprising in her case, she may use elasticized undergarments to hold it up and in, for both comfort and appearance.

Didn't look like it was doing much good. She can never act normal! Heaven forbid attention is not being focused on her and she'll get it any way she can.

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

Actually, there are pictures that show she has developed a panniculus (aka panus). More skin, along with the batwings, for Dr Now to remove a few years down the line.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, monagatuna said:

Maybe it's not Spanx but just leggings? 

I always, always wear bike shorts or little legging shorts under dresses and skirts. I'm in a normal BMI and I have some thigh-chafing--I can't even imagine how bad hers is. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Ketzel said:

I hadn’t thought of that. That would be a good reason for supportive undergarments. 

Whit seems in such denial that her body can be uncomfortable, which is true of bodies at any size. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, peachybean said:

I hadn’t thought of that. That would be a good reason for supportive undergarments. 

Whit seems in such denial that her body can be uncomfortable, which is true of bodies at any size. 

I think sometimes you just get used to it over time.  Like wearing elastic waist pants...you don't realize you're gaining weight, because you're slowly getting used to it.  (Not defending Witless at all.)

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

Does anyone know the price range Whitney’s cruise was?

IIRC, the cabins were something like $1500 to $1800, plus $150 for optional insurance. The prices differed depending on 2-person or 4-person cabins & esp. whether they were interior cabins or had a view of the ocean.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Pachengala said:

I always, always wear bike shorts or little legging shorts under dresses and skirts. I'm in a normal BMI and I have some thigh-chafing--I can't even imagine how bad hers is. 

I weigh about 100 pounds but I have fat in the weirdest places. My thighs rub, after 3 kids you could make a burrito out of the excess belly skin, and I don't know WHAT is going on with my knees but it ain't pretty. I wear whatever I can to suck it all in. "You are so skinny", people say. But at the end of the day, when I remove the tights and fat hiders, it's like springing loose a damn jack in the box.

• Love 3
On 4/1/2017 at 1:03 PM, auntjess said:

Did you notice, "I'M NATURALLY SENSOUS. #MyBigFatFabLife"?
That's why she pronounces it incorrecty, because she's spelling it wrong,.

And she once taught English??????

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Christi said:

Just coming back for the new season..so do we know who Avi is, what happened etc??

Don't remember all the deets but Whit banged this chubby chaser Avi, it was NOT a serious relationship (certainly no wedding plans), and it turned out he was engaged to some other fat woman named Nada Louis. Nada and Whit became friends and dumped the dude.

• Love 5