Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Let me guess the top pic is from Whitney’s page and the second is from Ryan’s page.  I mean if you have cellulite, who cares, but she’s gotta stop with this no photoshop/filter bit.  Buddy’s and Ryan’s pics of Whitney look drastically different than the ones Whitney post.

Yes you are correct. We postulated that Buddy’s photos are a passive aggressive dig at her because he has to know she edits. I’m starting to think Ryan got to that point much faster than her high school friends crew. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I  just don't know how she can look in the mirror and see this as flattering on her ? I am nowhere near her weight and this past spring I had to do the most cringeworthy thing, yes, buy a new bathing suit. I tried on at least half a dozen before I found one that flattered me and covered where it needed covering. This shock value or whatever bullshit she is trying to pull really makes her look like a fool. Heck even if she had on some type of sarong to cover what looks like a vat of cottage cheese she is sporting on her leg would be better.  To be clear, I am not fat shaming her, I am attire shaming her.   

I am less than half her weight, and three inches taller, but I wear swimwear consisting of swim tights and a tank top with an awesome built-in bra. Partly to cover some "less than toned" midsection, but also because I am so fish-belly white I would blind the other swimmers. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

I am less than half her weight, and three inches taller, but I wear swimwear consisting of swim tights and a tank top with an awesome built-in bra. Partly to cover some "less than toned" midsection, but also because I am so fish-belly white I would blind the other swimmers. 

This is somewhere that Whit goes radically off the rails. Her theory is that if you consider whether it’s flattering or not, you must hate yourself and are ashamed of your body. That’s asinine. Even people with spectacular figures look better in some things than others. A size 2, buff, beautiful woman can still put on a bathing suit and decide the shape just isn’t right for them. That doesn’t mean they don’t love themselves. It means they DO love themselves. They choose something that will make them feel good about how they look rather than the thing that doesn’t look as good. Does the size 2 woman have more choices than Whit - certainly. But someone who is very overweight can still make choices that will enhance their beauty.  Choosing a bathing suit that gets lost up your ass is not loving yourself. It’s exhibitionism. 

• Love 16
17 minutes ago, Me from ME said:

It looks as if the cruise isn't as well attended as in previous years. 

I'm wondering what makes you think that. The dance floor on the first night looked pretty crowded. OTOH, she sure didn't draw many ppl to her panel discussion.

I don't think she'd pay for any of her "friends & family," so she must have gotten enuf paying customers to make her quota.

34 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

This is somewhere that Whit goes radically off the rails. Her theory is that if you consider whether it’s flattering or not, you must hate yourself and are ashamed of your body. That’s asinine. Even people with spectacular figures look better in some things than others. A size 2, buff, beautiful woman can still put on a bathing suit and decide the shape just isn’t right for them. That doesn’t mean they don’t love themselves. It means they DO love themselves. They choose something that will make them feel good about how they look rather than the thing that doesn’t look as good. Does the size 2 woman have more choices than Whit - certainly. But someone who is very overweight can still make choices that will enhance their beauty.  Choosing a bathing suit that gets lost up your ass is not loving yourself. It’s exhibitionism. 

Maybe she just doesn’t care how she looks? I wish I didn’t.

• LOL 2
15 minutes ago, Dot said:

I'm wondering what makes you think that. The dance floor on the first night looked pretty crowded. OTOH, she sure didn't draw many ppl to her panel discussion.

I don't think she'd pay for any of her "friends & family," so she must have gotten enuf paying customers to make her quota.

Odd that Chase was not in any pictures of the cocktail party. Not in any pictures of her "dance" class. Ryan's in her dance class. Tal's in the class. Glenn is in the class. But no Chase. 

(Let's see how long it takes for Her Lurkness to remedy this......)

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Odd that Chase was not in any pictures of the cocktail party. Not in any pictures of her "dance" class. Ryan's in her dance class. Tal's in the class. Glenn is in the class. But no Chase. 

Chase enjoys his drink & he seems to be spending his time in the ship's bar. Twit has an IG story showing him kissing her there.

1 hour ago, Colleenna said:

I’ve been getting a “doing the bare minimum” vibe from Chase. He isn’t in any photos of her activities except for the karaoke. I would think that if they are really a couple he would go to her dance class or the workout she led with Ryan or something but he seems to be showing up only enough for her to be able to get a photo of herself plastered all over him for the crowd to see. There is one video clip today of her draped on him in the pool and he looks like he is trying to escape. There is nothing in these photos, just like the photos of the trip to Paris, that make me think they are a couple on vacation. And again, like in Paris, there are more photos of Chase and Ryan than Chase and Whitney.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, kattybiz said:

My guess is Chase went for one reason.  

The unlimited drink package.

I’d be partaking of the bubbly, as well, if I were there.  It seems he’s not super active on IG, but don’t you think he’d post at least a couple of pics of this cruise if he were enjoying it like a real vacation. Is he posting on Facebook?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Dot said:

Oh, goodie! A new photo for Twit to make into a poster to nail on her bedroom ceiling.

I need the throw up emoji like button for this one!!

It could well be used on Sister Wives forum too!!

Edited by Gramto6
after thought
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Boxing gloves? What a fucking joke. Big fat fake photo op.  Besides, Whitney can’t move her feet enough to make a serious effort here. Only chance she might have is smothering her opponent when she gets tired. 

Of course in Whitney’s eyes, she’s like, a real boxer ya know? She should compete! She could WIN even, after 5 lessons, with a fake competition! 

Man she’s giving us a lot of snark worthY material from this BS cruise. 

I’m no Muhammad Ali, but I’m pretty sure you shouldn’t boxing in strappy sandals. This is obviously staged, which I don’t really get.  She could just post regular vacation pics.  We don’t believe things like this and her fans will applaud anything posted anyway.  Why not just post legitimate things?

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 7
12 hours ago, Dot said:

I have no idea if the cruise is as well attended as previous ones but there is no way all of her “family and friends” are comped on this. Whit, Chase, Ryan, Heather, Buddy, Glenn, Babs, Hunter - that’s 8. No way she’s pulled in enough to get 8 people a free cruise. Maybe a cabin or two or maybe a discount but not enough for all of these people. 

• Love 3

Usually with cruises when you book a group you get 1 free person for every 8 cabins. So for 16 cabins sold, 2 people go free ( still probably pay port charges or anything like that) but again, it seems that there was at least a 500.00 per person markup to be able to join in the Orca Whitney gang. Sorry, but now way would I pay more for the like of her cackling and twerking at the klerb. However, the few that I would be interested in may be Top Chef or 80's music cruise. Also a primtimer fan cruise, can you imagine under the stars at night all of us with a cocktail or mocktail in hand watching these shit shows on a big screen with our friend @Sofa Sloth with the hose nearby

• Love 12
49 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Usually with cruises when you book a group you get 1 free person for every 8 cabins. So for 16 cabins sold, 2 people go free ( still probably pay port charges or anything like that) but again, it seems that there was at least a 500.00 per person markup to be able to join in the Orca Whitney gang. Sorry, but now way would I pay more for the like of her cackling and twerking at the klerb. However, the few that I would be interested in may be Top Chef or 80's music cruise. Also a primtimer fan cruise, can you imagine under the stars at night all of us with a cocktail or mocktail in hand watching these shit shows on a big screen with our friend @Sofa Sloth with the hose nearby

So following this math they would need 128 people minimum to get 4 free cabins, which would cover the 8 people in her group. I can’t tell from that group shot but it doesn’t seem to be that many, although I admit I really suck at guessing number of people. But it does seem like it would be enough people to pay for the core - Whit, Heather, Ryan, Chase and maybe Buddy. Whit probably just tells Glenn and Babs they are expected to pay for themselves and Hunter. It also seems like everyone booked through the Fat Girl at Sea package goes on the same excursions. I wonder if they are included in that high mark-up of if they are paying a higher price to cover Whit’s groups’ expenses and maybe payment to the cruise line for the room rentals for activities (I don’t know if the cruise line charges for that or not). I wonder how many people on this cruise realize they are paying a higher price and bankrolling Whit and her entourage. 

Personally I never go on cruise line sponsored excursions unless it’s required by the cruise line (for safety) or we want to go somewhere that the time is tight. They cruise line guarantees the ship wont leave if one of their excursion trips is delayed but if you don’t get back from your excursion you will be waving from the dock. Once we were on a cruise where the entertainer missed the ship. We watched him being hosted on ropes up the side of the ship into some mechanical room from a dinghy. He looked understandable terrified LOL. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

There are more than 8 ppl for Twit to comp, including: Tal, Todd, Natalie, BigYoga, at least 2 photogs. (Jon is also on the boat, but presumably Tal paid his way.) So, 14 x 8 = 112 needed bookings. That doesn't seem an impossible number.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Dot said:

There are more than 8 ppl for Twit to comp, including: Tal, Todd, Natalie, BigYoga, at least 2 photogs. (Jon is also on the boat, but presumably Tal paid his way.) So, 14 x 8 = 112 needed bookings. That doesn't seem an impossible number.

I knew I was forgetting people. If you get a free cabin for every 16 cabins, that’s 1 free cabin for every 32 people (a cabin is 2 people). So for 14 people they would need 7 cabins. That would mean 224 people or 112 cabins booked to cover everyone. 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I was cruising (ha) her facebook and looking at those suckers' pages who were on the cruise. One of them said there are "about 200 of us". So, with 1 person per 8 rooms sold that would be 100 cabins = 12 freebies if I have done the maths correctly.

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I knew I was forgetting people. If you get a free cabin for every 16 cabins, that’s 1 free cabin for every 32 people (a cabin is 2 people). So for 14 people they would need 7 cabins. That would mean 224 people or 112 cabins booked to cover everyone. 

Yeah, I misread the calcs above. Still, 224 ppl booked doesn't seem unreasonable for someone who claims 1/2 million followers.

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, puppylover said:

I was cruising (ha) her facebook and looking at those suckers' pages who were on the cruise. One of them said there are "about 200 of us". So, with 1 person per 8 rooms sold that would be 100 cabins = 12 freebies if I have done the maths correctly.

That is definitely more people than it looks like from the photos but they are there so they probably know. If they really did get 200+ then more power to them. Whit is quite the expert grifter. I think 12 is probably the most cabins they really had to have since we know Whit would put her parents and Hunter last on the ‘getting a free cabin’ list. 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, Dot said:

Chase has crawled out of his bottle long enuf to perform his contractural duties.

Well, it only took her 17 hours to make him pose for this picture, after I said there were no pics of him with her on the cruise. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Until I see photos of them looking coupley on other people’s IG, especially Ryan, or one on Chase’s that he took and didn’t just copy from Whit’s, I will continue to believe this is part of the show. I realize they aren’t filming the cruise for the show but she’s still putting the storyline out there as the new season approaches. 

Ryan posts photos of himself and Chase that look far more intimate than anything we’ve ever seen between Whit and Chase and Chase hasn’t ever posted anything that looks real and certainly nothing he’s initiated. 

(There you go Whit - your next photo project)

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I would go to that!!!! Lol

• Love 3

And once again the matching photos have Chase and Ryan together, not Chase and Whit.

Edited to add. The ass photo Dot mentions that is in Whit’s IG is in front of this same landmark. But she’s alone.

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 4

I swear this woman’s narcissism never ends. Apparently they had a fashion show on the ship for the Nobs cruisers. Heather posted some nice photos of some of the participants saying how nice it is and how the fashion show is one of her favorite parts. Whitney - she posts a photo of herself in the fashion show. Good lord woman. 

• Love 4
36 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I swear this woman’s narcissism never ends. Apparently they had a fashion show on the ship for the Nobs cruisers. Heather posted some nice photos of some of the participants saying how nice it is and how the fashion show is one of her favorite parts. Whitney - she posts a photo of herself in the fashion show. Good lord woman. 

That song from several years ago, "It's All About Me" by someone I never heard of named Chelsea, could be Whitney's theme song. That, or Carly Simon's "You're So Vain."

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Dot said:

I  don't understand how they ended up in Puerto Rico. The NoBSatsea website lists St Kitts, St Thomas & the Bahamas. 

Royal Caribbean has had to change some itineraries for the Allure because it’s had some issues with it’s propulsion system causing it to not have the same top speed. So they’ve reworked some itineraries to not cover as much distance. I’m not sure how much longer that will go on before they have to put her in dry dock and repair it. 

• Useful 4
17 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

That song from several years ago, "It's All About Me" by someone I never heard of named Chelsea, could be Whitney's theme song. That, or Carly Simon's "You're So Vain."

Wow here’s a sample of these lyrics. It’s like Whit wrote them. 

You know it's all about me

Don't hate me 'cause I got it going on
It's just me, I'm hot never cold
I can rock it anyway that I choose
I'm so good, oh yeah, I make up all the rules

I can't help it if I set all the trends
Everybody wants to be my best friend
It's infectious, come on don't you be jealous
Just join in this love fest, you know that

It's all about me
It's all about me, oh yeah
Me, myself and I
It's all about me

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

Royal Caribbean has had to change some itineraries for the Allure because it’s had some issues with it’s propulsion system causing it to not have the same top speed. So they’ve reworked some itineraries to not cover as much distance. I’m not sure how much longer that will go on before they have to put her in dry dock and repair it. 

Does the cruise line notify ppl in advance & give them a refund if desired? Or is the itinerary change a big surprise in the middle of the ocean?

12 minutes ago, Dot said:

Does the cruise line notify ppl in advance & give them a refund if desired? Or is the itinerary change a big surprise in the middle of the ocean?

It really depends on the reason. With this one they would have been notified ahead of time. Sometimes itinerary changes have to be made during a trip. Those reasons are usually weather or much less commonly, political unrest in some of the more exotic ports. My parents cruise a lot an have had it happen to them a few times almost always because of weather. This is especially true in a port where the ship can’t dock at the pier. If the passengers have to take a tender (small dinghy type boat) from the ship to the dock and the weather is dangerous, they won’t go to that port. 

Edited to add... in the Caribbean, hurricanes are the most common reason for mid-cruise itinerary changes. 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1

I will say I liked the fashion show that mostly Heather posted.  I think it’s a fun thing to do, since the cruisers could get involved with that. I actually liked Whitney’s dress, but thought the makeup was bad, at least the lipstick. It would have been nice for her to post pictures of the others as well.  I wonder if they will be in the video.

Does anyone know the price range of the cruise? I’m curious if it’s inline with other ‘celebrity”/themed cruises.  These type of cruises, if you see Whitney say in the pool (no pee jokes) would you be encouraged to go interact with her or are you only suppose to interact during the assigned activities? 

On a side, does anyone know how much older Whitney is than Chase?

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Video of the fashion show (I like the dress less with the shorts showing.  I thought it was a closed dress)

She sure likes using Lizzo in her videos. I mean, I get it but it brings me back to questions that have been posed here before about song rights, royalties, etc. 

• Love 1

Is that actually a dress or is it a fancy coverup with shorts underneath? Whatever it is, it appears it’s another thing she’s shilling for because she tagged the company and they posted about it on their IG. Their stuff is super pricey - dresses $400 and up. 

Whit’s dress is $525

Edited by 3girlsforus
36 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Is that actually a dress or is it a fancy coverup with shorts underneath? Whatever it is, it appears it’s another thing she’s shilling for because she tagged the company and they posted about it on their IG. Their stuff is super pricey - dresses $400 and up. 

Whit’s dress is $525

I thought it was a dress in the still photo, but it does look like a sheer cover up in the video.  Either way it’s not worth $525, but I do like the design.

• Love 3