Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E15: Something They Need – Pre-Air Speculation & Live Chat

paigow
  • Start Topic

Just now, Glaze Crazy said:

Shirt's not torn any more. Or did Eugene bring Sasha a change of clothes?

He said to Sasha he'd bring her a new shirt, so maybe that was part of Eugene's pile of supplies.  The Sanctuary is akin to Old Navy with Sasha's exact shirt in stock.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, JackONeill said:

You know, I've always wondered: is it really that easy to pull such a big knife four inches out of a skull?

It is.  I mean...so I've heard.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, eejm said:

Too bad the actual show is so, so, so putrid.

But for live-chatting, it's an extravaganza of hilarity.  I can still get a laugh out of whatshername running up to the rooftop to turn on the neon lights, heh.

• Love 3
Just now, eejm said:

He said to Sasha he'd bring her a new shirt, so maybe that was part of Eugene's pile of supplies.  The Sanctuary is akin to Old Navy with Sasha's exact shirt in stock.

Negan probably has raided all the Old Navys' to make sure he has a variety on hand for his harem.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, lmsweb said:

Wonder how many Jesus parables the writers ran through before they coming up with him carrying a basket of goods?

Instead of loaves and fishes, guns and bow-ses?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, NorthstarATL said:

The women are checking out Jesus. They will be disappointed.

After Eric's death one has to hope Aaron will take one for the team.  You know, to further humanity, or for curiosity's sake, or because he's grieving or something.  

• Love 4
Just now, eejm said:

After Eric's death one has to hope Aaron will take one for the team.  You know, to further humanity, or for curiosity's sake, or because he's grieving or something.  

After the death of a loved one, it is only natural to turn to Jesus.

• Love 9