Type keyword(s) to search

Heartaches, Bromances, True Love and Team Arrow: the Relationships Thread

quarks
  • Start Topic

Also consider this: It's been what, a day since Billy died? They hadn't even had the funeral yet, as Rory pointed out. She had maybe a couple of hours to grieve before everything in 510 went down. Considering the show dedicated pretty much zero time to their relationship, I don't think anyone's pretending that relationship was actually going to last. 

• Love 4

Oliver's logic, based on what the Bratva Pahkan psychobabbled to him, is that Earth2 Laurel turned into the Black Siren because of the circumstances of her life, maybe because Earth2 Oliver really did die after cheating on her with her sister so 1. there is good within her and 2. it was Oliver's fault that she turned bad after his behaviour and then dying on her.  Yeah it doesn't make sense but he's a guy seeking redemption so it's not unexpected that he doesn't make sense. 

Why should the show try to redeem BS?  Maybe because now that they're letting KC play evil at last, her character is a lot more fun.

18 minutes ago, CooperTV said:

There's a leap of logic in this that implies that Felicity's friends she wasn't romantically involved with are not as important to her as her romantic partners. This is simply not true, nor it ever should be for anyone

In fact last season, when Darhk killed Laurel, she returned to Team Arrow and told Oliver that he had to kill Darhk now.

38 minutes ago, rtalive said:

But on the other hand she just can't admit that to Oliver, I guess she does not want to hurt his feelings, but he already knows, that she moved on, and that she cared for Billy. So what is so difficult to just speak to him and tell him that his pain towards Laurel is equal to her pain towards Billy and they should figure a way out to catch Prometheus and try redeem BS.

I disagree that she had truly moved on.  The reason she couldn't tell Oliver that she was seeing Billy and introduce him to everyone as her boyfriend, or even tell Billy that she loved him, is because she hadn't moved on.  In the first part of the season, both Oliver and Felicity had a barrier to acting on their feelings toward each other -- Oliver because Felicity was dating Billy, and Felicity because she thought Oliver was a lost cause wrt the kind of relationship she wanted her forever after relationship to be.

She cared for Billy but not nearly as much as she cared and still cares for Oliver.  In a sense Oliver and Felicity's pain towards the loss of the other is similar because Laurel became a vigilante because Oliver was one and died as the Black Canary, and Prometheus targeted Billy specifically because he was dating Felicity, but in terms of timeline, Oliver's relationship with Laurel was over nine years earlier while Felicity's with Billy was still going on.

Felicity doesn't think they should redeem BS, she's a lost cause.  Oliver wants to redeem her to save his own soul.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 8

I agree that I don't think Billy was a serious love of her life. I think she cared about him deeply. But FS has been shown to care about a lot of her friends deeply. I think one of the biggest things with Billy's death, is that I wonder if perhaps she feels some guilt about it. Perhaps if she had been more honest or straightforward with him she could have kept Billy from going to that warehouse that night. I'm not say she is responsible or feels responsible for his death. However, there is a part of her that must wonder if she could have prevented it. I think those thoughts will be what starts her on a darker path. However, I doubt it will really be all that dark. And we might have seen the darkest of it this past episode.

• Love 1

I'm sure Felicity cared about Billy, I don't see her dating someone she didn't care about at all. But tbh I think she didn't seem more broken up about it than when Laurel or Sara died. And after everything she's been through, it makes sense that she thinks she needs to find a new, more effective way of dealing with Prometheus. Imo that's not even a Felicity going dark thing because of her want for revenge, it just makes sense. He seems to know more about them than any other villain, he infiltrated the bunker twice already and seems to be playing games with them basically.  So dealing with him should be first priority not trying to reedem a villain who refused to show any remorse or looking for new canaries because LL said so. 

I get why Oliver would want to reedem BS but imo it's selfish because it comes from his own guilt and desire to believe he can be reedemed too and not from any potential for goodness that BS showed. 

• Love 13
9 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Oliver's logic, based on what the Bratva Pahkan psychobabbled to him, is that Earth2 Laurel turned into the Black Siren because of the circumstances of her life, maybe because Earth2 Oliver really did die after cheating on her with her sister so 1. there is good within her and 2. it was Oliver's fault that she turned bad after his behaviour and then dying on her.  Yeah it doesn't make sense but he's a guy seeking redemption so it's not unexpected that he doesn't make sense. 

The very best part of them getting rid of the flashbacks will be that Oliver will [hopefully, all fingers crossed!] stop rationalizing shit in present time based on bullshit he heard from shady dudes five years ago.

Edited by dtissagirl
  • Love 19
On 1/26/2017 at 10:30 AM, tv echo said:

It puzzled me that Oliver said to Felicity (in 510): "You know me better than almost anyone."  Almost anyone? They were engaged, traveled together and lived together last year.  Shouldn't she know him better than anyone else at this point?  Who knows him better than Felicity?

Not Laurel.  She may have believed that she knew him "in your bones." But according to Oliver, she didn't really know the present day Oliver because he wasn't the man she fell in love with.

Diggle? He's Oliver's best friend, but he never lived with Oliver - and does a best friend know someone better than a live-in fiancee?

Thea? She's known Oliver the longest. But again, does a sibling know someone better than a live-in fiancee?

So who knows present day, adult Oliver better than Felicity? The only answer that would make sense is Oliver himself. However, I don't think that's who the writers meant. So I'm curious as to who they think knows Oliver best.

I picked up on that too. I have two-fold interpretation of the line. From a writers/narrative point they want to leave a little wiggle room for other people. If they said she was the One that knows him better, that would point back to a possible deeper connection that the writers are making sure to stay far away from this season. I know a lot of people probably love all the O/F moments this past episode. But for me those moments were more about actor's chemistry, than actual writing or plotting to get them back together. So the "ALMOST" is the writers throwing up the warning flag that they are not getting back together. I don't think they actually have any one in mind, they are just keeping that slot open for the time being.

The next interpretation I have is from a character perspective. If OQ is trying to move on and trying to respect FS's wishes from last season, than saying she is the only one would be feel like an attempt to woo her back. Or at least an admission that for all good intentions, might feel spiteful. And in light of her recent BF's tragic death at his hands, perhaps he was also trying to be sensitive and not throw a deep confession about that in her face at that time. The confession was also further complicated by the fact that they were debating his ex-lover from an alternative world. That all being said, I also think it is a way of protecting himself. If he admits that she is the one that knows him best, than he makes himself vulnerable again. Nothing this season has indicated that FS has any intention of returning to him, so why make himself vulnerable again? He is using words that keep him safe. I don't think OQ is a man that has a lot of self-awareness, but I think he is a man that carries around a lot of self-loathing and self-inflicted guilt. So it would make sense that he might also say "ALMOST" because I think there is a part of him that he has kept hidden from everyone, including FS. So truly in his mind, nobody probably really knows him.

So that long post is basically for me saying that I think the line was intentional. And from a writer and character perspective it was logical and understandable. I also think it doesn't mean anything regarding OQ's current love life. And the mystery of who knows OQ best, is probably something they never think about or have no intention of answering anytime soon.

• Love 2

Posting here because it's about Oliver's relationships (no spoilers) - MG apparently recognizes the inconsistency of how they deal with relationships in the Arrowverse and that it's plot-driven...

Arrow: Can Green Arrow Have a Love Life? Marc Guggenheim Answers
Jenna Anderson  January 25, 2017
http://comicbook.com/dc/2017/01/26/arrow-oliver-queen-love-life/

Since the show's inception, Arrow has frequently raised the question of the duality of a superhero's life, and the ability for that superhero to have a steady romantic relationship. The character who has remained at the center of that the most is the Green Arrow himself, Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell). As the show has evolved, Oliver has shifted from a notorious party boy in early season one flashbacks, to someone in search of a more serious relationship in the show's later seasons.

Arrow's executive producer, Marc Guggenheim, addressed Oliver's recent journey with that dilemma, particularly with regards to the show's fourth season.

While Oliver began the season in a bubble of domesticity with Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards), with Oliver ready to propose to her, their romantic relationship was broken off over the course of the season. "I think the thing that season four really showed," Guggenheim explains, "was [that Oliver] went into Season Four thinking you can have everything and then by the end, he realized that maybe he was wrong."

Guggenheim tied that storyline to the recent separation between Curtis Holt/Mr. Terrific (Echo Kellum) and his husband, Paul (Chenier Hundal), in the mid-season finale. "I would say that certainly, the break-up with Felicity and Paul's break-up Curtis would prove that idea or it would prove that point, that maybe it's not possible to have this life and also be with someone."
However, Arrow's treatment of this question does not universally apply to the other superheroes of the DCTV universe. "At the same time, Barry Allen is able to have a very good relationship with Iris. And Diggle has a great relationship with Lyla," Guggenheim pointed out. "So I don't know if it's a binary thing."

With regards to Oliver, however, that balance between his vigilantism and his personal life is not entirely out of the question. As Guggenheim explained, the question is "something that we obviously deal with on the show and we always dealt with on the show. And depending upon what's going in that season, the answer is different."

This has particularly been true in season five. In the first half of this season, Oliver has sparked a relationship with reporter Susan Williams (Carly Pope), one that Guggenheim says the show will further address. "Oliver's trying to make things work with Susan, as we saw in the big midseason finale."

The other way this question has been addressed was in the show's 100th episode, 'Invasion!' which placed Oliver in a dream universe where he was hours away from marrying Laurel Lance (Katie Cassidy). While Oliver ultimately accepted the fact that he would not be able to be with this dream version of Laurel, the episode revealed that he still has romantic feelings for her, even though her Earth 1 counterpart is currently dead.

Edited by tv echo

The other way this question has been addressed was in the show's 100th episode, 'Invasion!' which placed Oliver in a dream universe where he was hours away from marrying Laurel Lance (Katie Cassidy). While Oliver ultimately accepted the fact that he would not be able to be with this dream version of Laurel, the episode revealed that he still has romantic feelings for her, even though her Earth 1 counterpart is currently dead.

LOL

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, tv echo said:

Arrow: Can Green Arrow Have a Love Life? Marc Guggenheim Answers
Jenna Anderson  January 25, 2017

The other way this question has been addressed was in the show's 100th episode, 'Invasion!' which placed Oliver in a dream universe where he was hours away from marrying Laurel Lance (Katie Cassidy). While Oliver ultimately accepted the fact that he would not be able to be with this dream version of Laurel, the episode revealed that he still has romantic feelings for her, even though her Earth 1 counterpart is currently dead.

She conveniently ignores the part about aliens manipulating his brain, but suuuuure. 

• Love 14

Wow. Those poor aliens are getting zero credit for what they did. 

• Love 10

Okay, let's assume it's true that Oliver totes realized he's still in love with Laurel now that she's dead... then what? How does that advance story? He can't exactly date zombie Laurel, so... does Susan remind him of Laurel and that's why he's being a dumb-dumb and dating her? Does he stay away from Felicity forever because dead Laurel would've appreciated the ultimate sacrifice? Does he replace Laurel with Tina to ~honor dead Laurel? How do you make this narrative beat -- Oliver's still in love with Laurel -- into an ongoing serialized story? 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Midnight Lullaby said:

They seem to think BS and Laurel are more or less the same person for some reason so that's how they solve it.

...But they don't have the actress anymore!

Sorry, I can't turn off the logic button on my brain on how serialized television works.

• Love 2

I have to chuckle at what they said after Oliver will always love Laurel (from tumblr post).  Oliver loving Laurel does advance the story, at least in Felicity's case (her motivation in 5B) because..."That’s what got under Felicity’s skin, realizing that Oliver would change for Laurel because of her, but would never do the same for her - and that drove her mad with power, grief, and jealousy. It was tragic, the scorn of a jealous woman."  
Wow, the fanfiction...

Edited by ComicFan777
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, ComicFan777 said:

I have to chuckle at what they said after Oliver will always love Laurel (from tumblr post).  Oliver loving Laurel does advance the story, at least in Felicity's case because..."That’s what got under Felicity’s skin, realizing that Oliver would change for Laurel because of her, but would never do the same for her - and that drove her mad with power, grief, and jealousy. It was tragic, the scorn of a jealous woman."  
Wow, the fanfiction...

HAHAHAHAHAHALOL omg.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, tv echo said:

This has particularly been true in season five. In the first half of this season, Oliver has sparked a relationship with reporter Susan Williams (Carly Pope), one that Guggenheim says the show will further address. "Oliver's trying to make things work with Susan, as we saw in the big midseason finale."

The other way this question has been addressed was in the show's 100th episode, 'Invasion!' which placed Oliver in a dream universe where he was hours away from marrying Laurel Lance (Katie Cassidy). While Oliver ultimately accepted the fact that he would not be able to be with this dream version of Laurel, the episode revealed that he still has romantic feelings for her, even though her Earth 1 counterpart is currently dead.

They're addressing Oliver's True Love (tm) for Laurel and him understanding that he had lost his chance at True Happiness (tm) when his True Love (tm) Laurel died via him having sex with Susan, am I reading this right?

giphy.gif

• Love 9

The ironic thing is I'm pretty sure all that circumstances talk and choices we make are about setting up Felicity's arc. That punch wasn't random, they intentionally set the episode up as Felicity v Black Siren. The conversation between BS and Oliver was to show Olivers new optimism but it was also mustly a rehash of guilt. But the conversation between Felicity and BS was a different matter. 

• Love 8
22 minutes ago, dtissagirl said:

How do you make this narrative beat -- Oliver's still in love with Laurel -- into an ongoing serialized story? 

Every woman he's with from now on, he's only with her because he can't be with Laurel.  And though he tries,  he ends up breaking up with her because she can't hold a candle to the real Laurel.

Like Gibbs on NCIS for whom every woman is wrong because she's not Shannon.

• Love 1
Just now, statsgirl said:

Except that Shannon really was the love of Gibbs' life and vice versa and their relationship wasn't toxic or filled with infidelities, and Gibbs never ever cheated on Shannon.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, statsgirl said:

Every woman he's with from now on, he's only with her because he can't be with Laurel.  And though he tries,  he ends up breaking up with her because she can't hold a candle to the real Laurel.

But on NCIS they make it actual text, what with Gibbs uber creepy thing about marrying/dating a bunch of red heads after Shannon died. So from now on every woman Oliver dates wears 57 rings? Like, this kind of stuff has to be visually translated to be part of the narrative. Otherwise it's Laurel's not-deathbed confession all over again. She hid it so well that she was still in love with Oliver that not even the writers knew about it until they wrote it into the episode.

• Love 6

Wow I'm sure Felicity was so jealous of the person who watched her and Oliver run away together, then live together as a happy couple, who stood there watching and clapping as Oliver proposed to Felicity and then on her death bed even said she hopes they get back together. 

There was no point where Oliver actually reached BS. The big moment would have been when he tried to appeal to any goodness in her so she doesn't kill Felicity and BS didn't even hesitate to attack them both. 

I mean I get why some people would rather believe that instead of having his feelings forced by being brainwashed by aliens, Oliver realized he still was in love with Laurel but that's not what the show was going for. At no point of the whole BS thing was that a motivation for Oliver, they literally spelled out his motivation as guilt and a desire for his own redemption. And MG basically shot down that idea when someone asked him in a interview about LL showing up having influence on his relationship with Susan and MG literally said they ended anything romantic for Laurel and Oliver in season 2. 

• Love 14
6 minutes ago, dtissagirl said:

But on NCIS they make it actual text, what with Gibbs uber creepy thing about marrying/dating a bunch of red heads after Shannon died.

Not a bunch. Just two. Ex-wife Number Two, was played by Jeri Ryan, a blonde; and his longest relationship was with Holly, played by Susanna Thompson; and she wasn't a redhead. I don't find it creepy. I see it like he prefers redheads kind of thing.

2 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Not a bunch. Just two. Ex-wife Number Two, was played by Jeri Ryan, a blonde; and his longest relationship was with Holly, played by Susanna Thompson; and she wasn't a redhead. I don't find it creepy. I see it like he prefers redheads kind of thing.

Didn't Jeri Ryan dye her hair red to be on NCIS? Here's an article about it. And there was also Lauren Holly's character. But it was text every single time a red headed woman showed up on the show, Tony would make a reference to maybe Gibbs being into her, and that all related back to his love of his dead wife. They made the red hair thing into a visual clue to Gibbs being forever hung up on Shannon.

• Love 1

Wasn't Jeri Ryan's hair red for her NCIS episode?  There were four ex wives, all with red hair, not counting the redhead he dated in s1 (who was Donald Bellisarios real-life wife).  Gibbs' relationship with Hollis lasted 7 episodes and never got to the point of him marrying her.

But you asked how the Laurivers stans were going to make this into an ongoing serialized story, and I gave my guess.   Star City's jewelry shops should consider the storyline a bonus.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

But you asked how the Laurivers stans were going to make this into an ongoing serialized story, and I gave my guess.   Star City's jewelry shops should consider the storyline a bonus.

No, I asked how THE SHOW would make it into an ongoing serialized story.

12 minutes ago, dtissagirl said:

Didn't Jeri Ryan dye her hair red to be on NCIS? Here's an article about it. And there was also Lauren Holly's character. But it was text every single time a red headed woman showed up on the show, Tony would make a reference to maybe Gibbs being into her, and that all related back to his love of his dead wife. They made the red hair thing into a visual clue to Gibbs being forever hung up on Shannon.

Am I going crazy? I could have sworn Lauren Holly was a red head on NCIS. It was part of the whole Shannon thing.

40 minutes ago, ComicFan777 said:

"That’s what got under Felicity’s skin, realizing that Oliver would change for Laurel because of her, but would never do the same for her - and that drove her mad with power, grief, and jealousy. It was tragic, the scorn of a jealous woman."  
Wow, the fanfiction...

Which conveniently ignores that Felicity actively being one of two people (John Diggle) whose influence did change Oliver back in s1, s2, s3 up to the BMD  but NEVER MIND I guess those things never happened.

• Love 10

Ok cool, that's what I thought. NCIS did make a big deal over Gibbs and Shannon. I don't see that on Arrow. You (general you) have to be looking at the show through a very narrow slightly twisted view come up with that.

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Am I going crazy? I could have sworn Lauren Holly was a red head on NCIS. It was part of the whole Shannon thing.

I thought I remembered her as a redhead on NCIS, too, but it's been years. She looks red in this photo from NCIS in 2003

MV5BMTcyODQ2Nzk4NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNjk2

To remain on topic, somebody upthread mentioned the part where Oliver said Felicity knew him "better than almost anyone." I think whoever wrote that line was just echoing what Felicity said to Ray about her knowing Oliver "better than almost anyone." In Felicity's case, it made sense that she would sort of hedge it. But Oliver should really know who he thinks knows him best. It's probably not the sister he's lied to for years. Probably not Digg or any of the noobs. I chalk it up to just another weirdly worded line because these writers are hacks. 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Ok cool, that's what I thought. NCIS did make a big deal over Gibbs and Shannon. I don't see that on Arrow. You (general you) have to be looking at the show through a very narrow slightly twisted view come up with that.

Yeah. I sometimes watch tv shows wrong on purpose, but it's really super hard to do it when the headcanon premise is hindered by real life problems. Like not having the actress working on the show anymore for your 'ship to happen.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, dtissagirl said:

She was a red head! Super short super red hair.

D'OH!

You know, I'm going to blame my extreme hatred for the ex No. 1 Diane, like the heat of a gazillion suns, for blinding me to the fact Jeri dyed her hair. They were just obnoxious together.

9 minutes ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

I thought I remembered her as a redhead on NCIS, too, but it's been years. She looks red in this photo from NCIS in 2003

MV5BMTcyODQ2Nzk4NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNjk2

To remain on topic, somebody upthread mentioned the part where Oliver said Felicity knew him "better than almost anyone." I think whoever wrote that line was just echoing what Felicity said to Ray about her knowing Oliver "better than almost anyone." In Felicity's case, it made sense that she would sort of hedge it. But Oliver should really know who he thinks knows him best. It's probably not the sister he's lied to for years. Probably not Digg or any of the noobs. I chalk it up to just another weirdly worded line because these writers are hacks. 

Yeah I don't see the big deal about using "better then almost anyone" and  I'm certainly not seeing it as something that was intentionally written to hint to the audience that Olicity are over.

Im pretty sure it was just a line the writers didn't put a lot of thought into because they didn't think the audience would.

Then again I don't think it lessens Olicity if Felicity isn't the only one who knows Oliver. Diggle knows Oliver well, Thea does (when the writers want her too), Sara understands parts of Oliver that others may not, the writers liked to ram home that Laurel knows Oliver well (less keen on actually showing it).

At the end of the day even if one of them maybe beats out Felicity slightly in the person who knows him the most they aren't the ones he's making angry sex eyes at or you're adorable please let me love you eyes at.

• Love 7

I'd argue that the "almost anyone" refers to Oliver himself.  Few people will admit that someone else know that better than they knew themselves.

1 hour ago, dtissagirl said:

No, I asked how THE SHOW would make it into an ongoing serialized story.

Oh.  Well we know it won't because the show doesn't want to sell that Laurel is the love of Oliver's life but if they did, they could have him try relationships with tall thin women with long dark hair who are always trying to save the world (cop, lawyer, soldier, crusading journalist (NOT Susan), aid worker ) but it always fails because she's not the right one.  Bonus points if she's the one who points it out.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

About time someone else in SC got a boost aside from window makers.

• Love 3

Reading the Lauriver and OQ's renewal of his love for LL after her death. All I can say is:

Seriously there are too many worlds, too may alternative earths, too many alternative facts.... I'm know for sure now that all Arrow fans are not watching the same show. Bonus, I'm not even sure TPTB & writers even know what show they are writing.

I see many things on the show. But I never saw a return of romantic feelings for LL, even with Alien brainwashing & evil doppelgangers emotional manipulations.

• Love 13

Yep the only thing Ive seen this season with Oliver and Laurel is Olivers guilt that he -frankly- didn't really give two craps about Laurel before she died and feeling responsible that he couldn't stop it hence the elevating her to Saint hood post death. That's my snarky response.

My more well thought out democratic response is that Oliver feels guilt that he took Laurel for granted and wasn't a better friend to her and never really made up for how he perceived he wronged her in life that he's trying to atone for that in death. 

• Love 14

I don't understand how anyone can root for the Oliver/Laurel relationship portrayed on Arrow. Oliver never treated her well, and Laurel allowed it. 

Oliver was a terrible boyfriend to her and only a marginally better friend. I never saw any evidence that he ever loved her as more than a friend he got to have sex with pre-island or saw her as anything other than a means to assuage his guilt and recapture an earlier time in his life or a reminder of his own selfishness post island. 

• Love 18
2 minutes ago, Hiveminder said:

I don't understand how anyone can root for the Oliver/Laurel relationship portrayed on Arrow. Oliver never treated her well, and Laurel allowed it. 

Oliver was a terrible boyfriend to her and only a marginally better friend. I never saw any evidence that he ever loved her as more than a friend he got to have sex with pre-island or saw her as anything other than a means to assuage his guilt and recapture an earlier time in his life or a reminder of his own selfishness post island. 

The only ones who are Lauriver are comic book canon stans or KC/Laurel fans.  Oliver and Laurel just have to be together cause Comics say so even though in comics he cheats repeatedly

• Love 3

In the crossover he was leaving without saying goodbye. To her. He went to his parents, even if they weren't real. If that doesn't show how much he (didn't) care I don't know what does. She's never been a priority for him, I saw nothing different even when he was brainwashed by the aliens.

Edited by Midnight Lullaby
  • Love 14
19 minutes ago, Midnight Lullaby said:

In the crossover he was leaving without saying goodbye. To her. He went to his parents, even if they weren't real. If that doesn't show how much he (didn't care) I don't know what does. She's never been a priority for him, I saw nothing different even when he was brainwashed by the aliens.

He ditched his wedding rehearsal and didn't bother to answer her calls. And this was when he still believed in the alien manipulated world.

• Love 13
26 minutes ago, jay741982 said:

The only ones who are Lauriver are comic book canon stans or KC/Laurel fans.  Oliver and Laurel just have to be together cause Comics say so even though in comics he cheats repeatedly

I don't know much about comics GA or BC because the comic format just doesn't appeal to me, but if what I have heard about their relationship is accurate that makes it even worse. How can you want a character you claim to like or love to stay with a guy who's apparently incapable of being faithful to her?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Hiveminder said:

I don't know much about comics GA or BC because the comic format just doesn't appeal to me, but if what I have heard about their relationship is accurate that makes it even worse. How can you want a character you claim to like or love to stay with a guy who's apparently incapable of being faithful to her?

Trust me im right there with you. Never understood why Laurel still wanted him. She looked pathetic. 

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, Hiveminder said:

Male fantasy relationship? A hot girl in sexy outfits who never complains or has an kind of emotional response to anything.

• Love 4