Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E14: The Other Side – Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

paigow
  • Start Topic

Why does Maggie have to comfort Daryl?  If I recall correctly, she's the pregnant woman who had to watch her husband get his brains beat out by a psycho.  Daryl, on the other hand, is a stinky guy with no impulse control.

• Love 10
Just now, nodorothyparker said:

How long were Sasha and Be together?  A week?  I know time moves differently in this version of the ZA, but maybe a little perspective?

To be with Abe for a day probably seemed a lifetime.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, nodorothyparker said:

How long were Sasha and Be together?  A week?  I know time moves differently in this version of the ZA, but maybe a little perspective?

I'm guessing a week in the ZA is like 10 years of marriage in the real world? Other than that,I have no explanation for it and it's always driven me nuts.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, nodorothyparker said:

How long were Sasha and Abe together?  A week?  I know time moves differently in this version of the ZA, but maybe a little perspective?

They were friends before lovers.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, NorthstarATL said:

The Other Side was a lesbian bar I used to hang around at. I guess this has no relation.

But just in case that IS the winning reference, very cool.

• Love 2

So AMC's playing the same crap - making me wait between The Talking Dead by putting Into the Badlands in front of it. Sorry, AMC, didn't work last season on this snoozer of a show, and won't tis season either. I'll just record TTD and change the channel.

• Love 3