Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E09: Nicole's Story

Azubah
  • Start Topic

Why am I more horrified by Nicole's Juggalo tit tat than I am by her getting hosed down on the back porch?

I want to have sympathy for these people because I do get how hard it is to deal with weight issues and that to lose weight is at best a lifelong challenge. But Jesus on a pogo stick... eating potato chips the instant she opens her eyes?

• Love 20
6 minutes ago, Hana Chan said:

But Jesus on a pogo stick... eating potato chips the instant she opens her eyes?

Not just eating potato chips ... but eating them while looking at her mobile toilet. 

Just now, kittyinthecity said:

-684 lbs

-Age 23

-Can't fit in the bathroom door --- where on earth does she go to the bathroom??

I feel bad for this girl as obviously she isn't even living a full life but wow. I have a feeling about this one.

I think she uses a porto-potty.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Hana Chan said:

I want to have sympathy for these people because I do get how hard it is to deal with weight issues and that to lose weight is at best a lifelong challenge. But Jesus on a pogo stick... eating potato chips the instant she opens her eyes?

And it was a new bag at that.  Geez aren't getting hosed down, not being able to fit thru the bathroom door and having blood clots a wake up call? She seems like another one that bosses the family around by the way she was yelling for Charlie on the porch.  Talk about a dysfunctional family, let's just start the counseling now.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Barb23 said:

Talk about a dysfunctional family, let's just start the counseling now.

All the counseling in the world isn't going to solve this family's problems.

• Love 12
16 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Why am I more horrified by Nicole's Juggalo tit tat than I am by her getting hosed down on the back porch?

What actually horrifies me is the way her mother is...to HER as a child, and now with her grandchildren.

• Love 12
(edited)

So she can't care for her kids but she had a set up so she can make couch meatloaf to her own specifications . Uh huh. I see.

Her kids look a bit chunky too. And call me an asshole but I judge people that eat with spoons.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 24
1 minute ago, CouchTater said:

Boy, that Charlie is a mouth-breathing catch, eh?

WTF did she just say shopping for copious amounts crappy food is romantic? Please tell, oh please someone tell me they weren't just feeding each other in the truck.

• Love 9
Just now, ShortyMac said:

Her 'love' of grocery shopping and it's 'romantic'...this is disturbing. 

Was that crushed up Cheez-its that she put in that meatloaf? Or butter crackers?

I think it was Grippos - local brand of chips. She had them in her cart I believe...(I've since moved from the area and have an eagle eye for them)

• Love 3