Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E09: Nicole's Story

Azubah
  • Start Topic

Wow. What a miserable existence it seems for those kids. So sad. And that meatloaf dish looked awful. Feeding that crap to her child. I am hoping this episode gets better.

• Love 7
25 minutes ago, chuckity said:

WHAT IN THE HOLY HELL AM I WATCHING?   SHE'S GETTING HOSED OFF ON THE BACK PORCH?

She cannot fit in the bathroom so it is her only option for a proper bath.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, CouchTater said:

"You bunch of bastards!"  OMG, she's making me have sympathy for her parents and boyfriend!

They're the bastards??? We're a half hour in and the parents are raising her kids, Charlie has certainly gotten very little good good in years, the entire family has to uproot to move to Texas and THEY'RE  the bastards??

• Love 21
Just now, crazycatlady58 said:

OK I may have to take my anti anxiety  medicine  to cope with  this one. If her parents  were doing drugs and have kept off them while living  with her I am impressed . 

I know how you feel...

• Love 3
37 minutes ago, Hana Chan said:

I want to have sympathy for these people because I do get how hard it is to deal with weight issues and that to lose weight is at best a lifelong challenge. But Jesus on a pogo stick... eating potato chips the instant she opens her eyes?

It wouldn't be the best for her, but when she said she needed to eat right away (and she might, I'm not 600 lbs, so I don't know), I thought she would have something 'wrong' like a bagel. Not a bag of chips. Jebus H. And what a tone of voice - you cant get your snack so you get all snappy with the person getting it for you 'cause he's not moving fast enough? Pleeze.

Hey - and only 30 lbs in a month? At that weight? Doesn't he ask others to lose 50 lbs?

• Love 8
25 minutes ago, ShortyMac said:

Her 'love' of grocery shopping and it's 'romantic'...this is disturbing. 

Was that crushed up Cheez-its that she put in that meatloaf? Or butter crackers?

I was thinking it was BBQ chips. Especially after she slathered the top with bbq sauce.

Alrighty then, so I'm not the only one who noticed her "special" meatloaf recipe? All I saw was meat, some otherworldly orangey, yellowish bullshit mixed in, and what looked like BBQ sauce on top. But only she  could make it! My meatloaf requires a lot more effort than that. Well at least it wasn't Pee Pad Meatloaf a la Penny!

• Love 4
32 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

The house, the toilet on wheels, the bathing outside, just ack! 

Mr poetic wants to know how she bathes in the winter, since Ohio gets super cold. Thoughts?

Clorox wipes?  (Seating for one, Handbasket to Hell, this way please...)

• Love 6
1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Alrighty then, so I'm not the only one who noticed her "special" meatloaf recipe? All I saw was meat, some otherworldly orangey, yellowish bullshit mixed in, and what looked like BBQ sauce on top. But only she  could make it! My meatloaf requires a lot more effort than that. Well at least it wasn't Pee Pad Meatloaf a la Penny!

It was cornflakes

• Love 1

This is absurd. There are options. Go to the deli at a grocery and pick up a rotisserie chicken or some sliced turkey, get grilled nuggets from Chick-Fil-A, come on. Every major grocery store these days has a hot bar and/or salad bar. This isn't rocket scientist.

She's so mean! Yelling at everyone, claiming no one is helping. Ugh. I wouldn't be able to take this if I was around her.

The mom needs to take the kids out of this situation, even if she's not great herself.

• Love 12

This chick is going to have to learn to ignore what everybody else is eating and not expect them to eat like her because that's the real world. I grew up with tall skinny brothers who ate non-stop and my long term boyfriend is the same way. Also I work at a place where there is always treats and they treat us to free meals all the time.

"Was I still supposed to lose 30 pounds?". LMAO at her playing dumb.

• Love 16

As an aside: Can anybody explain "chubby chasers?" Nicole's husband certainly is one. Why would men be attracted to this? Usually it's the appearance of youth and health that attracts men. This is the polar opposite. I got nothin'.

And yes, these people have got to be the epitome of white trash. Sorry, but it's true. If nothing else, the way they all treat their kids proves that.

• Love 15