Type keyword(s) to search

This Is CNN

Message added by formerlyfreedom

Please note: This topic is for the business of CNN. This is not to discuss the news, what's airing on CNN at this moment, or the news of the day. Posts that violate this will be removed and may be subject to sanctions. Thank you.

• Start Topic

CNN covers every tragic story like a mini series. They give it a title, creepy music and put John Berman or Erin Burnett, etc on the ground for days

I can't watch this for hours and days on end. The politics coverage is over the top too. OMG I'm watching Catchy TV to escape reality 🙁

As far as the return of Stelter. I was never a fan of the show after Howard Kurtz left. But I don't think CNN has a clue. They dump him to cut costs or something just to bring him back in exact same role? You guys are never going to figure out how to right this sinking ship

And BTW shame on them for everything disgusting from the "town hall" with Trump to the way they handled the June debate to the interview with VP

• Like 3
2 hours ago, tres bien said:

🙁And BTW shame on them for everything disgusting from the "town hall" with Trump to the way they handled the June debate to the interview with VP

True! I had thought with new leadership, that things would get back to normal, but CNN is still fumbling. WITW is going on with this network?

• Like 4