Type keyword(s) to search

2017 Tryouts and Training Camp: Candidates Included

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

Just now, heatherrrrz said:

I'm so here for the girls quitting because they're mad at the organization. They're falling apart this year and no one can explain it.

I don't even know if it's so much being mad at the organization but how they let CMT show things.  It almost feels like they forget at times these girls are real humans with real feelings, not a plot point.  Obviously they have to make a dramatic show but...i dunno.  Again, I'm torn.  I love the show but in some ways hate what it's done to the squad. 

• Love 18
5 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

CMT was there for both the Erica and Holly issues.  If MTT does not end up showing us the truth on why Holly and Erica left/were released (like how they totally glossed over Mandy quitting, even though it was filmed), it will come out here.  Promise. 

that said, I hope people can keep in mind that these girls ARE still human; we expect great things of them because they are DCC caliber but people make mistakes, especially in their 20s.  I hope that however things are addressed on the show/what is shared here eventually people will give them some grace and we can all hope they take this summer as a learning experience and mature and grow. 

Thank you Lauren for this reminder. We all make mistakes. Unfortunately for these girls, theirs are caught on camera to be replayed as reruns for years to come.  I am feeling the Erica cut especially deep.  I am keeping my fingers crossed that they do show it. It is rather sad that 1/2 of Erica's group 4 was cut during training camp. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, CompassionPatched said:

Oh but hey...I missed some info...Mandy quit? How long ago? Thought her boyfriend was moving? But I must say when she said he absolutely loves her dance studio, I was sure that would make her leave. I am so behind in DCC knowledge here. Sorry for bringing up old news to you all. 

I don't think she's still with her bf.  Unless he also lives with her and Kyndall LOL He was never in any pics from even teh Christmas party, usually girls have pics with their SO's. 

3 minutes ago, CompassionPatched said:

Oh but hey...I missed some info...Mandy quit? How long ago? Thought her boyfriend was moving? But I must say when she said he absolutely loves her dance studio, I was sure that would make her leave. I am so behind in DCC knowledge here. Sorry for bringing up old news to you all. 

I think it was around the week of finals if not just before. I remember there being confusion when she wasn't there. 

Edited by HowdeeDo
  • Love 1

So Mandy didn't really retire - but instead got weight warnings filmed by CMT and decided to not try out last minute.   Is she included in the "28" returning vet count they said on the show?   Did they list her as a retiree on the show - I can't remember?  Wow.  She was so pretty - I don't recall heavy pics of her from the calendar shoot - maybe I'll need to dig through this thread to confirm.

I still find it hard to believe that any of the recent girls were heavier than Amy T. was her entire time on the squad, yet she gets a pass w/ zero on air weight warnings and a honorable retirement.  

Edited by MyFavShows
  • Love 4

Wow ... you wake up and the world has slid totally sideways!

@shellyb - can you spoil us on whether Erica's injury played into her leaving the squad, and whether she'll be back next year!

Re: Jenna - I think she learned a big lesson and will end up being a good gl.

I do think the squad is very young in DCC style dance, but they've got 4 pro dancers from other teams this year, and Christina is a professional dance teacher who is an adult. I think the team will do well. And it seems like Jenn k has been pulled back to help out. Guess we'll see if she's getting back into kick shape and will be the point of the triangle. *sigh* One can dream. 

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

I don't think she's still with her bf.  Unless he also lives with her and Kyndall LOL He was never in any pics from even teh Christmas party, usually girls have pics with their SO's. 

You know what. This is sorta off topic. But when I saw the interview last year. I was like, hell no am I going to leave my business and move on some dude's whim, who has yet to actually marry me. And everyone functions different. I won't be strung along for 6 years as a girlfriend. Hopefully she figured this out and quitting was a self empowering move to retain her independent life and passions. Every former DCC story I read makes mention of the brutal schedule and the challenges to make it work. Not judging here. It was just a thought at that moment of her spotlight section. I didn't know about weight warnings. I only learned what those are this week. Oh how sad it is my infantile knowledge of DCC world. So if that was it, it surprises me. Makes me wonder what happens during the season that causes the struggles. But I also am at that stage in life simply looking at a cake puts pounds on.

Edited by CompassionPatched
corrections
5 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

I don't even know if it's so much being mad at the organization but how they let CMT show things.  It almost feels like they forget at times these girls are real humans with real feelings, not a plot point.  Obviously they have to make a dramatic show but...i dunno.  Again, I'm torn.  I love the show but in some ways hate what it's done to the squad. 

Yeah, I agree. It's one reason why I try to stay away from the character judgments of these girls. I don't know them, and I know from experience at my own job, which is not filmed (thank god!), how stories can get twisted and how people can get bad reps that are undeserved - though some are certainly deserved lol. Now the obviously chose to be on the show,  but it's not like The Real World. If they want to be a DCC, they don't have a choice. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

So Mandy didn't really retire - but instead got weight warnings filmed by CMT and decided to not try out last minute.   Is she included in the "28" returning vet count they said on the show?   Did they list her as a retiree on the show - I can't remember?  Wow.  She was so pretty - I don't recall heavy pics of her from the calendar shoot - maybe I'll need to dig through this thread to confirm.

I still find it hard to believe that any of the recent girls were heavier than Amy T. was her entire time on the squad, yet she gets a pass w/ zero on air weight warnings and a honorable retirement.  

They did NOT include her in the retiring vet segment in last week's episode which is why i think they'll gloss over it because we know how kelli feels about girls who dare quit lol  

HOWEVER, still a chance they'll mention it this week so I will hold off on making my judgments ;) I did hear that Kelli felt really bad about hurting Mandy's feelings and apologized but Mandy was still like, thanks, but no, bye. 

3 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

Yeah, I agree. It's one reason why I try to stay away from the character judgments of these girls. I don't know them, and I know from experience at my own job, which is not filmed (thank god!), how stories can get twisted and how people can get bad reps that are undeserved - though some are certainly deserved lol. Now the obviously chose to be on the show,  but it's not like The Real World. If they want to be a DCC, they don't have a choice. 

100% 

Again, I encourage everyone to watch at least a few episodes of UnReal, the lifetime show.  I'm sure it's online somewhere. It's honestly amazing to see how producers manipulate things for storylines.  Usually there is SOME truth but they can show things, not show things, cut, splice, etc. and create something pretty different.  I do NOT think CMT is that extreme but to an extent it happens. 

• Love 17
12 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

I agree.  On a reality show like The Bachelor, you can always say they should have known what they signed up for, but for this, as @Jess14 said, if they want to be a DCC they're going to be filmed for the show whether they like it or not.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, California Girl said:

Perhaps Kelli and Judy gave credit this year then to those vets who were eventually also called in about their weight and handled it well.  Thank you for the background posts @LaurenBrook.  

I had this thought as well.  I don't blame Mandy for being upset but to up and quit when she was gung-ho for another season (at the practices, went on calendar shoot, etc.)...I guess I just can appreciate someone like Tasha who obviously was embarrassed (how many times now has Kelli posted that pic with WW on Tasha's pic? and the cut away to her last week when they referenced vets not being in shape) but grew from it and is killing it right now.  Saw her on Closet Candy Boutique's Snapchat the other day and she looked awesome. 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

They did NOT include her in the retiring vet segment in last week's episode which is why i think they'll gloss over it because we know how kelli feels about girls who dare quit lol  

HOWEVER, still a chance they'll mention it this week so I will hold off on making my judgments ;) I did hear that Kelli felt really bad about hurting Mandy's feelings and apologized but Mandy was still like, thanks, but no, bye. 

You know what. When they showed the vets dancing in class, I was like, man most of them looked "puffy". It reminded me of that season where vets were not allowed to have cameo's done. It really kinda shocked me. Majority looked larger than what I remembered. A few were great, Kelly for example. It is a hard part of their lives. I would not be able to manage the weight issues. Man...so demanding.

1 hour ago, HowdeeDo said:

Those graphics were temporary for the show Shelly said. I wish they stayed though. I asked if it'd be possible to redo them every few months with past DCCs (70s and 80s too) because it'd be a cool feature. 

I would LOVE that! I secretly love the big poms and even the v-shorts have grown on me ?

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, heatherrrrz said:

I'm so here for the girls quitting because they're mad at the organization. They're falling apart this year and no one can explain it.

This. Let's be real -- it is amazing that Mandy basically told them to GTFO over what is essentially a non-existent weight issue.

if you get enough "world class" performers, eventually they will catch on quickly that this show and giving up full control of how they are portrayed isn't the beat career move.

• Love 2

I give credit to Jenna along those lines also.    It appears that she was called in during training camp and told things by Kelli and Judy that she did not want to hear, but certainly needed to.  (I have no idea whether or not it was filmed.)  And she was very visibly reprimanded by being pulled out of the most prestigious and high-profile Cowboys event of summer, the Jerry Jones HOF induction and celebration. 

Jenna, to her credit, took in the criticism and accepted the reprimand, did what she was asked to in staying behind and working with the rookie TCCs, and remained publicly positive and circumspect.  That is called maturity, and it demonstrates that for all her youthful faults Jenna is indeed learning and growing from her mistakes.  It also reflects how much she values being a DCC.  Now if she could only ease up on the social media posts.  ;)

Edited by California Girl
  • Love 14
4 minutes ago, California Girl said:

I give credit to Jenna along those lines also.    It appears that she was called in during training camp and told things by Kelli and Judy that she did not want to hear, but certainly needed to.  (I have no idea whether or not it was filmed.)  And she was very visibly reprimanded by being pulled out of the most prestigious and high-profile Cowboys event of summer, the Jerry Jones HOF induction and celebration. 

Jenna, to her credit, took in the criticism and accepted the reprimand, did what she was asked to in staying behind and working with the rookie TCCs, and remained publicly positive and circumspect.  That is called maturity, and it demonstrates that for all her youthful faults Jenna is indeed learning and growing from her mistakes.  It also reflects how much she values being a DCC.  Now if she could only ease up on the social media posts.  ;)

Yes I thought this also.  

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Smplsimon said:

Miranda is apparently slated to appear on that show Botched.  I'm sure Kelli is thrilled with that.

Seriously? That's quite interesting. I wonder if they'll specify that she's a DCC or just call her a pro cheerleader. Because you know that if she's appearing, that's the angle that got her booked.

2 minutes ago, California Girl said:

I give credit to Jenna credit along those lines also.    It appears that she was called in during training camp and told things by Kelli and Judy that she did not want to hear, but certainly needed to.  (I have no idea whether or not it was filmed.)  And she was very visibly reprimanded by being pulled out of the most prestigious and high-profile Cowboys event of summer, the Jerry Jones HOF induction and celebration. 

That is called Saving Your Ass.

How many times can they reprimand one person? What dirt does she have on them? I can't believe Judy or Kitty would buy as sob story at this point. Kelli, yeah, they pull the wool over on her sometimes, but the other two, NOPE.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, California Girl said:

I give credit to Jenna credit along those lines also.    It appears that she was called in during training camp and told things by Kelli and Judy that she did not want to hear, but certainly needed to.  (I have no idea whether or not it was filmed.)  And she was very visibly reprimanded by being pulled out of the most prestigious and high-profile Cowboys event of summer, the Jerry Jones HOF induction and celebration. 

I could not agree more, huge props to anyone who can accept a criticism and show how much they value their position with any organization!  That is true commitment and the type of young woman  you want to see succeed. 

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, California Girl said:

In some ways it is also being a doormat and not knowing your own worth. 

3 minutes ago, njcate said:

I could not agree more, huge props to anyone who can accept a criticism and show how much they value their position with any organization!  That is true commitment and the type of young woman  you want to see succeed. 

Eh, I would take a Mandy who knows her self worth any day of the week.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, LaurenBrook said:

I shared it a while back so no worries, it's way buried by now lol 

Mandy was called in with other vets (like they showed in last episode) and they told her essentially that they were concerned about her weight gain (girl looks fab now but she did look heavier on calendar shoot and i swear it was mostly because she was SO ripped last year).  She was not happy that they did it in front of CMT and didn't want to be typecast as the fat vet cut at finals.  So she said nevermind, I'll just not reaudition. And she didn't.  

And yes, she put on IG about being available for her dance studio but if you dig enough you'll see she never moved back home.  She's still in Dallas area (lives with Kyndall) and works in real estate locally. She never got a retirement post either, they just deleted her twitter. 

Maybe they will mention her in this week's episode.  I will give them a lot of credit if they do and tell truth - but I have a feeling they will show her IG post, say oh she was homesick...and most people will never think to see if she actually moved back. 

LOVE Keyra!! I feel like she was under the radar but she is adorable. I was so afraid they'd think she's too short in boots. 

Wow I've totally missed that. I can't believe THIS is the reason Mandy left.

As for Jenna, supposedly this wasn't her first offense and the whole discussion which resulted in her being held back from hof was after the one we saw on the show-which was obviously not their first discussion about leadership. This definitely doesn't scream maturity, she just saw what happened with Holly and decided to fake a smile. As we've said before, Holly has a bright future and she knows that she doesn't need the DCC that much. Mandy was able to quit because she has her own studio, she is older and she knows that the 'honor' of becoming a vet wasn't enough to let herself be humiliated on national tv. Jenna has nowhere else to go. She does have the skill to keep getting dance gigs, but she also doesn't seem mature enough to put in the work this route requires.

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

That is called Saving Your Ass.

Bingo!  Maturity also includes refraining from passive-aggressive cryptic social media posts, which Jenna seems to love.

4 minutes ago, Dccfan126 said:

I would take a Mandy who knows her self worth any day of the week.

Bingo again!  "You're fat"  (oh, sorry, not fat, heavy) "Yes ma'am" is not something to aspire to.

4 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

Holly has a bright future and she knows that she doesn't need the DCC that much.

I'm not so sure, she's not that great or widely well known enough to have the diva-ish attitude she appears to have.  For her sake I hope she learns to keep it in check.

• Love 17
16 minutes ago, njcate said:

All of this is in the end speculation. I agree with many sides. I know, I know, flip flops anyone. What I mean is, no matter anyone's position, you can make it out to be any of a number of things. They do cut and paste things and in a way that edits out the full facts. And what's so wrong with giving someone the benefit of the doubt simply based on those missing details. It was a very public, visible absence not being at HOF. It was a history making event that will forever be Jenna-less. It had to hurt. But I am sooooo ready to move past this. I want to hear about these new rock star rookies who survived a chaotic training camp and came out on top. I am ready to celebrate something for a change. Anyone with me? (And this was not a strike at any specific comment. Just didn't know which reply to attach to)

Edited by CompassionPatched
so hard to navigate the thread sometimes
5 minutes ago, CompassionPatched said:

All of this is in the end speculation. I agree with many sides. I know, I know, flip flops anyone. What I mean is, no matter anyone's position, you can make it out to be any of a number of things. They do cut and paste things and in a way that edits out the full facts. And what's so wrong with giving someone the benefit of the doubt simply based on those missing details. It was a very public, visible absence not being at HOF. It was a history making event that will forever be Jenna-less. It had to hurt. But I am sooooo ready to move past this. I want to hear about these new rock star rookies who survived a chaotic training camp and came out on top. I am ready to celebrate something for a change. Anyone with me? 

Completely agree, 100%. A lot of how you see it is simply in the eye of the beholder. Personally, I don't see the "Holly is a badass for quitting, rather than taking her punishment for the rules chose to she break" angle, but hey whatever works. There are definitely times in life to put your foot down like Holly seems to have done and other times to swallow your ego and save your ass like Jenna apparently did. I have no idea what was the right course of action was here.  Regardless, I think all of these girls will be perfectly fine in the long run. 

• Love 3

When Holly was first passed over for Group Leader or Assistant GL, I posted wondering whether she would bother staying beyond this coming season.  Think what you might about Holly, she is undeniably a special talent as a dancer.  To be passed over for the GL/AGL honors was a metaphorical slap on the wrist, "no you cannot have that candy."

I do not blame Holly for leaving in this respect.  The DCC schedule, style of dance, and bag of tricks is very rigorous, demanding, and stressful on the body.  Holly has too much at risk in terms of her future dance career to keep subjecting her body to those demands without the benefit of the accompanying DCC rewards.  Erica did everything right, achieved every DCC accolade for her age/year, and still appears to have sustained a DCC career-ending injury.  I do not wish that for any of these women, and especially not for a career dancer like Holly.

Edited by California Girl
  • Love 1

So now that the team has been announced when do you think the rookies twitter handles will all be available since the first game is next week? Maybe then, they will also take Erica and Holly's down as well?

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

So now that the team has been announced when do you think the rookies twitter handles will all be available since the first game is next week? Maybe then, they will also take Erica and Holly's down as well?

First home game is this Saturday, and if I remember last year they got theirs a few weeks after. Maybe closer to the first regular season game?  

16 minutes ago, California Girl said:

When Holly was first passed over for Group Leader or Assistant GL, I posted wondering whether she would bother staying beyond this coming season.  Think what you might about Holly, she is undeniably a special talent as a dancer.  To be passed over for the GL/AGL honors was a metaphorical slap on the wrist, "no you cannot have that candy."

Being GL is completely unrelated to how good of a dancer you are though. Example being Jinelle, Erica, Lacey. I think they knew even last year that she was too immature for a possible GL spot just yet. GL's are who the girls learn from literally all season, and Holly was just a little to "look at me" and party girl for that position. 

• Love 4

@ShellyB When I toured The Star a couple of weeks ago, the guide mentioned that the cheerleaders were not happy with their studio at The Star. The guide said it was because people working out at Cowboys Fit can see directly into their studio. Is that why the photo wall is up during filming? And if this is true is anything being done to give the girls more privacy? 

• Love 4
50 minutes ago, Taryn Tempestwind said:

Just wanted to say "thank you" to @LaurenBrook for always posting about the cheerleaders in a kind, thoughtful, tactful way.  I appreciate her comments.  Even the " inside tips" are listed in a very caring manner, always remembering that these are real women on the DCC team, with real feelings,  not characters they are playing  in a roll.   

Congratulations to the 2017 DCC team!  I look forward to the rest of the show and watching the progress of the candidates and how the story unfolds for the vets!

aw thank you! I have been fortunate over the past couple of years to get to know some of them better and for as much as we focus on the 'drama' the vast majority of the girls who make the squad over the years are wonderful! Funny, classy, professional but don't take themselves too seriously.  They care about the organization and each other but also can step back to remember their roots.  I also know how easy it is to be misunderstood by how things can be presented instead of how they really are.  

At the end of the day I love DCC! I'm still so excited for the show and I'm pumped they are doing more episodes. Yahoo!! 

14 minutes ago, HowdeeDo said:

First home game is this Saturday, and if I remember last year they got theirs a few weeks after. Maybe closer to the first regular season game?  

Being GL is completely unrelated to how good of a dancer you are though. Example being Jinelle, Erica, Lacey. I think they knew even last year that she was too immature for a possible GL spot just yet. GL's are who the girls learn from literally all season, and Holly was just a little to "look at me" and party girl for that position. 

While they do a lot of teaching and even some choreography (I believe??), I agree with you! It's def not as big an emphasis on technique, etc.  They look for girls who go #beyond (lol) just being a teammate but mentor and guide.  I have a feeling Heather O probably has been stepping up all summer, outside of regular duties, to help new girls and make them feel comfortable.  <-- that's not insider info LOL  That's simply my guess from what i know and hear of Heather :) 

• Love 11

Wow, I never knew the full scoop behind Mandy's exit. Thank you, Lauren, for sharing that because I probably wouldn't have had the patience to dig down far enough to unearth it.

I can't remember who said it on here earlier, but last year when I saw Mandy say her boyfriend of six years wanted to move to Texas, I was thinking the same thing (and also not trying to pass any judgement). If you hope to marry this guy (and who knows, maybe she didn't), if nothing's happened after six years, it probably ain't gonna change no matter how how many moves you make with him.

She was a Raiderette for several years, was she not? So she knows the NFL cheer life can be rigorous. She's almost 30, if memory serves. Having Kelly and Judy call her out on weight may have been the last straw. Maybe she just thought, "Screw it, I don't have to do this any more. Let's just end it now." I think it's a wise woman who can size up her situation and make a decision she is happy with. I doubt she had a tantrum and huffed out of Valley Ranch. She seems too classy for that. Whatever happened, I wish her well and hope she is happy, whatever her next passion in life turns out to be.

Edited by ATLGirl
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, ATLGirl said:

Wow, I never knew the full scoop behind Mandy's exit. Thank you, Lauren, for sharing that because I probably wouldn't have had the patience to dig down far enough to unearth it.

I can't remember who said it on here earlier, but last year when I saw Mandy say her boyfriend of six years wanted to move to Texas, I was thinking the same thing (and also not trying to pass any judgement). If you hope to marry this guy (and who knows, maybe she didn't), if nothing's happened after six years, it probably ain't gonna change no matter how how many moves you make with him.

She was a Raiderette for several years, was she not? So she knows the NFL cheer life can be rigorous. She's almost 30, if memory serves. Having Kelly and Judy call her out on weight may have been the last straw. Maybe she just thought, "Screw it, I don't have to do this any more. Let's just end it now." I think it's a wise woman who can size up her situation and make a decision she is happy with. I doubt she had a tantrum and huffed out of Valley Ranch. She seems too classy for that. Whatever happened, I wish her well and hope she is happy, whatever her next passion in life turns out to be.

I have heard both - that she was very polite about it and then others have said she was REALLY upset.  So I can't comment on that for sure.  From what i see of Mandy I can't imagine her throwing a huge fit either...as someone also in my thirties (I believe Mandy is 29 or 30), once you hit that point weight and metabolism changes and you kind of find yourself being like, eh, life is about more than being skinny LOL She looks like she has a blast with Kyndall, Jessika and Bethany Yogger when she's around so it seems like she is happy with her choice :)  I only am sad for us because with how things went down this summer I bet she would have been MUCH closer to the front of the triangle.  She had a great spot last year! I could see them putting her even where Cersten has been. 

• Love 5
Just now, Bailey3606 said:

Mandy at least had time to get a boob job and recover right after she quit! 

Anyway, after all of this, Jenna will probably still go to the Pro Bowl. 

ok thank you!! i thought maybe i was imagining Mandy's...enhancement lol 

If Jenna goes to pro bowl i WILL be upset. I wish Lacey could...even as a reward for not losing any of the rookies or vets in her group LOL 

• Love 13

Lots of changes and our powerhouse Holly is gone for whatever reason.  And I do want to see all of the drama!  That is what this show is suppose to have. If I remember correctly, didn't Robin have a great solo audition the year she began and isn't she going into her 3rd year?  I haven't heard her name mentioned but I thought she might do well in the triangle.

Love the feisty Kashara and I am glad she is not a skinny cheerleader and looks fine.  Maybe the shorts need to start coming up an inch or 2 on the stomach areas.  Low rise is starting to slowly go the wayside.  

• Love 3
1 minute ago, LaurenBrook said:

If Jenna goes to pro bowl i WILL be upset. I wish Lacey could...even as a reward for not losing any of the rookies or vets in her group LOL 

Agreed. Lacey would be the perfect pro bowl girl!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, LaurenBrook said:

Yes, Lacey or Jinelle would be a fine representation of the team.  

• Love 3

I'm interested to see if they focus on Alexis at all. I don't think she (or several of the TCCs for that matter) have been mentioned thus far. However based on the pics, she seems to be the most likely one to bring the glam. I'll keep an open mind, but this class already seems a bit dull to me. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, ShellyB said:

2017 GLs are:

Jenna & Amy

Jinelle & Bess

Lacey & Robin

KaShara & Heather O

All the groups have been reset so there are 9 in each group. 36 DCC on the team announced last night. Rookies are Alexandria, Alexis, Christina, Gina, Kalyssa, Keyra, Lauren, Lexie, Miranda, Molly, Rachel, Savannah & Tara

This season on MTT will be interesting! 

Wow, Heather O must be amazing for her to get GL in her second year. Good for her!!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, parrotfeathers said:

I hope the editing includes Kelsey's interview.  I'm wondering what questions may have been asked of her.  

You know they will.  They'll never pass up an opportunity to show her past interview blunders.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Smplsimon said:

Jenna is one entitled piece of garbage.  How she hasn't been kicked off is a mystery to me.  Talk to ANYONE who has cheered with her, and the stories they will tell.  Geesh!!!

Interesting though as she has been in a number of DCC weddings.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, 123DCCWoooo said:

You know they will.  They'll never pass up an opportunity to show her past interview blunders.

Isn't it the truth?  I am SOOOOO over seeing that clip of her saying there are only 50 yards on a football field.  Hell, they'll probably play that clip at her funeral!

• Love 10
16 minutes ago, Smplsimon said:

Jenna is one entitled piece of garbage.  How she hasn't been kicked off is a mystery to me.  Talk to ANYONE who has cheered with her, and the stories they will tell.  Geesh!!!

Spill the tea! We want stories! Not too proud to beg LOL.

• Love 10