Type keyword(s) to search

2017 Tryouts and Training Camp: Candidates Included

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

Just now, Jazzmom said:

Just checked & Holly still has her Twitter!  I hope this is fake news.  She was just in Oxnard. 

When Allie/Raylee/Heather were cut it was several days before their Twitters were down. Time will tell.

• Love 1

If Holly quit/was cut right before Kelli left for Ohio, Holly's Twitter may just be locked down until Kelli comes back to tell whoever to shut it down?

I never did think Holly would stay a full five years, but I didn't think she'd quit in the middle of everything, either. I know it's still camp, but they've already release last years calenders and everyething.

• Love 3

Holly's own Instagram still features her DCC pic and DCC in her title. Let's not get all crazy about a fire when we barely have any smoke. 

If SYTYCD was auditioning I would believe it more. Holly has a show to do! (I need a .gif for this, where is Moni when you need her??)

• Love 4

Fun Holly fact--one of the dance moms from my daughter's high school team cheered with Holly's mom for the Kansas City Chiefs back in the day. Honestly, I can't imagine she would just voluntarily quit right before the season. I also can't imagine she was cut for behavior. If she broke probation would she be out, just like that? Nah, Imma go with rumor.

• Love 2

Holly would have been really upset about someone or something to have quit the team.  She is a top performer and I would hate to think that she would be cut. As long as she is not in the news for behavior etc., her personal life is her personal life.  Maybe a new career move is on the horizon too.  I love Holly and she definitely raised the talent of the team.

5 hours ago, Cheerio34 said:

45 minutes on the new star lol! Maybe they'll throw in some prep classes.. I'd actually be interested to see what they do at the prep classes. 

One more day! 

Maybe they will take an entire episode to show the girls selected to move to the next stage of auditions exactly how it really happens ?

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, kalibean said:

Holly's own Instagram still features her DCC pic and DCC in her title. Let's not get all crazy about a fire when we barely have any smoke. 

If SYTYCD was auditioning I would believe it more. Holly has a show to do! (I need a .gif for this, where is Moni when you need her??)

Would she try SYTYCD again? She did that before auditioning for DCC. I think made it to top 50/Vegas?

• Love 2

I'm going to keep thinking that Holly leaving is a rumor until we hear from either Holly herself or from someone officially affiliated with the squad.  I just don't see her quitting in some sort of emotional tantrum.  I could see her being asked to leave if criminal charges were brought against her for some reason (which I sincerely, HIGHLY doubt) or if this round of carousing and the outcome was just the one step too far, especially since both Jenna and Holly were in the rumor mill last year regarding some things.  Regardless, I'll wait until we get official word before I fall to one side or the other of the fence.

• Love 2

Then again if they didn't go on probation, leave, or whatever happened, I think Shelly would've shut it down and said "they had prior obligations and couldn't make it... booked at a different event.. staying to help the TCCs...etc." unless she's just throwing fuel to the fire because she knows we all cray cray, which also could be true lol.

This is literally just me speculating. I think it's pretty darn out of the ordinary for two stand out vets to who are buddy buddy to just so happen to miss an event like this. 

#Cantongate 

• Love 6
22 minutes ago, HowdeeDo said:

Counted 14 TCC in her story, should we assume that Taryn(Tara) was cut? 

Is there a Tara and a Taryn?  Lions and tigers and bears OH MY! 

Did we ever find out if Brennan was cut since her IG went private again?

1 hour ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Jenna's post is definitely some damage control.

Unless "the place you're stuck in" is some kind of dig! 

Honestly, in the real world, underage people go to bars all the time, but in DCC world, if you could get cut for saying "The fatties are still on the team!" I think there should be some kind of repercussions for Holly actually advertising on social media that she does this.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, ByTor said:

Unless "the place you're stuck in" is some kind of dig! 

Honestly, in the real world, underage people go to bars all the time, but in DCC world, if you could get cut for saying "The fatties are still on the team!" I think there should be some kind of repercussions for Holly actually advertising on social media that she does this.

We already know that Holly & Jenna have had multi-year issues of improper contact with players; at least once in a very public setting when one was underage.

And yet, probation for them and an almost-immediate dismissal for "the fatty." Yes, Chelsea needed to be made aware that her conduct was not a joking matter. But surely probation should have come before dismissal.

Edited by Moxiejan
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, tajalexander said:

(Long time reader, first time commenter. Hey y'all! Excited for the season)

Last night Jenna was helping the TCC's with routines in the studio. If she's still doing DCC duties, she can't be suspended right?

Maybe suspended or "not invited to HOF", "doing other duties", but not dismissed from the team permanently. Whatever they tell us, it will be total spin.

If Holly did quit, and Jenna knew it was going to happen, that might hurt her more than just the alleged partying. Jenna's good, but they have a lot of good dancers who could take her spot in a second. If she is wishy washy about staying, not happy, bending rules, somebody needs to just rip the bandaid off. She needs to stay in line, quit or just cut her.

3 minutes ago, Peek403 said:

I am a newbie!  What is HOF?  

Football Hall of Fame. Jerry Jones is being inducted as an owner, so they sent a bunch of girls as part of the hoopla. One time, very big deal event.

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, Moxiejan said:

We already know that Holly & Jenna have had multi-year issues of improper contact with players; at least once in a very public setting when one was underage.

And yet, probation for them and an almost-immediate dismissal for "the fatty." Yes, Chelsea needed to made aware that her conduct was not a joking matter. But surely probation should have come before dismissal.

Are the multitear issues just referring to the rumors ttst each was dating a player last year and then were at a club this year when football players were present? Or is there more?

In fairness to Kelli and Judy, Chelsea was also partying when she got dismissed and was a weak performer. No doubt the standards are not uniform for all girls, but she wasn't only cut for making a joke about it.

Too bad if Holly quit or was dismissed, but seems odd that she would still have her DCC handle if that's the case. I know that there was a delay in  Raylee/Heather/Allie's twitters being changed, but they were just cut at finals, as opposed to leaving on bad terms. Also possible however that her twitter has been locked for the time being, since Holly hasn't tweeted at all. 

Edited by Jess14
  • Love 1

Maybe they are negotiating a way to bring Holly back to the team. She is a big loss.  There may be an attempt to mend fences going on in the background right now. 

Edited by MamaV
27 minutes ago, MamaV said:

Maybe they are negotiating a way to bring Holly back to the team. She is a big loss.  There may be an attempt to mend fences going on in the background right now. 

She's not that big of a loss to the organization unless she causes a huge loss in revenue, which isn't the case. They always have seemed to like cookie cutter girls who fit the brand better than stand out talents. We're the ones who actually want to know their names. I doubt if there's any negotiating. 

• Love 8
8 hours ago, cheerpink said:

Jenna's at the Star with the TCC's tonight. Nothing to worry about there. 

So she's still on the team but it could be probation as she wasn't allowed to go to the HOF game, I just think there is NO WAY they would leave group leader 1 behind unless she was in trouble

8 hours ago, ahndreeeah said:

So on Erica's instagram she just posted pics from Ohio.. no Jenna and no Holly...  And Jenna has an interesting quote on her page:

Jenna's instagram update from earlier today:

hmm thankful that she didn't get cut???

1 hour ago, tajalexander said:

(Long time reader, first time commenter. Hey y'all! Excited for the season)

Last night Jenna was helping the TCC's with routines in the studio. If she's still doing DCC duties, she can't be suspended right?

I think not suspended but on probation

36 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

She's not that big of a loss to the organization unless she causes a huge loss in revenue, which isn't the case. They always have seemed to like cookie cutter girls who fit the brand better than stand out talents. We're the ones who actually want to know their names. I doubt if there's any negotiating. 

Considering how many girls try out and year after year I don't think it's a big loss for them. I hope Holly didn't quit bc I really like her dancing and she's good, but she also has to learn there are rules in every job and if you don't follow them there are consequences and if you don't like them tough! Is she going to quit every job that reprimands her for not maintaining their standards? Still hoping she's just on probation and that the insiders have bad info maybe even someone in the DCC organization purposely feeding bad info out to find leaks, Guess we'll see.

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, Oklahomama said:

RE: Jenna's IG- do you think they made her read a book on Jackie O also. You know, about being poised and gracious? ?

ROFLMAO

14 minutes ago, Smplsimon said:

Holly is an example of how immaturity can kill what would have been a really great career.

if the rumors are true, if you consider DCC a career, and if you think that whatever reason she left for will get passed on to any future employers. Pretty sure it's the law that if someone calls to ask about employment history all a former employer can say is that someone worked for them. Honestly as much as the idea that Holly quit bugs me, depending on what they show on the show she can use nearly any excuse and it's frequently seen as better when someone leaves a job rather than when they are fired/cut/let go. She can always claim it was just getting in the way of her school work, that she needed to concentrate as she got into her third year of college. Maybe she'll move back home and say it's something about her family. We'll just have to wait and see, but I don't think this is necessarily a career killer.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Jenna's good, but they have a lot of good dancers who could take her spot in a second.

Exactly.  All great dancers end up leaving the team at some point & yet the DCC organization still exists!

2 hours ago, Jess14 said:

In fairness to Kelli and Judy, Chelsea was also partying when she got dismissed and was a weak performer.

That really bugs me, and if this is true, then they're no better than the football teams who let their star players get away with shit.

• Love 2
44 minutes ago, Oklahomama said:

RE: Jenna's IG- do you think they made her read a book on Jackie O also. You know, about being poised and gracious? ?

What TCC was told to read a book in a past season?  Now that's stuck in my head.....

47 minutes ago, Oklahomama said:

I wish PTV had a "love" button!!!

• Love 5

I'm thinking they cut her rather than she "quit". I just don't see someone quitting over getting disciplined. This situation sucks twofold because Holly was a bomb dancer and had a huge fan base. We'll be seeing "where's holly" comments and possibly even "not the same without Holly" comments for months. 

But I'm glad in a way that this happened. The DCC don't have time for speculations and rumors of party girls to the extent that Holly and Jenna went too, and it's unfortunate Holly kind of let her popularity get to her head. I really hate hearing about rumors and I'd imagine K+J want to put girls on the field they're 100% confident in. 

More JennK and Jinelles. 

Edited by HowdeeDo
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, HowdeeDo said:

I'm thinking they cut her rather than she "quit". I just don't see someone quitting over getting disciplined.

Unless it's a pride thing where she saw the writing on the wall and quit before she could be cut.

TBH I'm not a huge Holly fan and wouldn't be upset if she isn't on the team anymore. How many times do we see the girls do turns and leaps at the football games? Literally never. Only at showgroup auditions and solos. 

There are PLENTY of other talented, hardworking, and gorgeous girls who would do anything to be a DCC. 

• Love 2

Someone posted on ?Instagram or Twitter that they were both back helping rookie candidates and others questioned why they would be held back from what is an honor type of trip.  We shall have to see.  Holly is completely quiet on social media.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, ATLGirl said:

If Holly left or got cut, the editors of MTT are probably $hitting a brick right now trying to make changes to tonight's show. 

Tonight's show is about the first day of auditions, for non-vets. Holly likely won't be shown to any degree that would require editing.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Moxiejan said:

Tonight's show is about the first day of auditions, for non-vets. Holly likely won't be shown to any degree that would require editing.

They may choose to show everything leading up to more drama.

6 minutes ago, Moxiejan said:

True but last year they showed the vets learning the audition routine at Valley Ranch with the other Holly and Jacie teaching it.

They're not going to show holly Jenna drama so soon. Editing and production are already done likely for the first 5 episodes or so, they're not going to start off on that note. IF it's shown at all (which I doubt) they'll stick to the timeline in which it happened. 

The speculation here is insane lol we know absolutely nothing and I think that all the speculation is scaring Shelly away since she's not able to answer any of our questions.

On the DCC Facebook page there is a video about to ight's show that shows Dayton and Shelly and the mother and daughter team.  I have no idea how to link it here but if anyone is interested ...

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, VintageJ said:

On the DCC Facebook page there is a video about to ight's show that shows Dayton and Shelly and the mother and daughter team.  I have no idea how to link it here but if anyone is interested ...

Already been linked, few pages back. 

It will never not be hysterical to me that this organization dishes out harsher punishments for cheerleaders who go to bars and listen to rap music than it does the actual criminals it sends out on the field to play.

• Love 10