Type keyword(s) to search

Encore, Encore!!: Characters You'd Like To See Again

DeeDee79
  • Start Topic

There have been many characters throughout the course of 12 seasons that we would either like to see again or just a resolution from their last appearance. Who are yours? I'll start by naming mine:

Season 1: Missouri Mosley from Home. She is aware of the hunting life and the supernatural as well as being well acquainted with the Winchesters. It would be nice to see her again.

Season 2: Molly McNamara from Roadkill. Sam and Dean have helped so many people in their lifetime and they help Molly let go and ascend to Heaven. Is she happy? Did things go south after Metatron took over?

Season 3: Tamara from The Magnificent Seven. A fellow hunter who lost her hunter husband after the Devil's Gate was opened. What became of her after she chose to go it alone?

Season 4: The pregnant wife of the Rugaru in Metamorphosis. Has her child become a Rugaru as well?

Season 5: Jesse from I Believe the Children Are Our Future. Why was the fact that the Anti Christ is out there never revisited!!??

Season 6: Like a Virgin. Were any of the woman kidnapped from the dragon reunited with their families after the fight between the captors and the Winchesters?

Season 7: I got nothing...

Season 8: Ellie from Trial and Error. Was she able to duck Crowley and avoid her deal and going to Hell?

Season 9: Garth in Sharp Teeth. Yes, we've seen this character multiple times but what became of him after becoming a werewolf? Has he encountered other hunters that weren't as understanding as Sam and Dean?

Season 10: Bobby Inside Man. Again yes Bobby isn't a new character but what the hell happened to him after the Angels cornered him in his Heaven??

Season 11: Jessy and Cesar from The Chitters. Seeing the Asa Fox episode made me want the guys to hang out with other hunters on occasion. These were good guys; will we see them again?
Season 12 is too early to tell. Anyone else have similar thoughts?

Edited by SilverStormm
Title edit
4 hours ago, DeeDee79 said:

Season 7: I got nothing...

Ooh, how about:

• Scott, the son of the ex-hunter/thrift shop owner (who was holding the cursed objects) in "Out With the Old" - what happened to him after he had to start his life all over again, staying away from the Leviathans.
  • Melanie from "The Mentalists" - How did she feel after finding out that ghosts and the supernatural were real after all? Did she ever try to contact other ghosts for real?
  • Whatever became of Guy, the overzealous crossroads demon in "Season Seven, Time for a Wedding?" Did Crowley ever forgive him and let him out of hell again?
  • Marin, the woman Sam helped in "The Born-Again identity." Did she turn her life around?
  • The Alpha Vampire and his creepy "daughter" (Seriously. Or was I the only one who thought she was creepy?) from "There Will be Blood." I'm hoping if they bring back the Alpha Vamp they won't forget about that creepy girl or at least mention what became of her, anyway.
  • Elliot Ness - maybe Dean can time travel back in time for some reason and meet up with him again.... and his interesting assistant Ezra.

And I agree with you about Jesse, the antichrist and the hunters Jessy and Cesar.

Some others for me:

• Demian and Barnes from "The Real Ghostbusters" - did their lives change after they found out ghosts and the supernatural were real? Are they still together?
  • Charlie from "Bloody Mary" - how did she turn out? Was she able to forgive herself and move on?
  • Kali from "Hammer of the Gods" - though she's too cool to show up again I'm betting. ; )
  • Audrey and Todd from "Wishful Thinking."
  • Tina from "About a Boy" -  How did her second chance turn out?
  • Eileen and Mildred from "Into the Mystic" - What is Eileen doing now that she's gotten her revenge?
  • Marie and Maeve from "Fan Fiction" - Is Marie still writing? Is Maeve still keeping everyone in line?
  • And Sully and Weems from "Just My Imagination" - I want this one most of all. I loved Sully and Weems. I'd also like to know how Resse is doing and was Sully able to help her finally move forward.
Edited by AwesomO4000
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, AwesomO4000 said:

Ooh, how about:

• Scott, the son of the ex-hunter/thrift shop owner (who was holding the cursed objects) in "Out With the Old" - what happened to him after he had to start his life all over again, staying away from the Leviathans.
  • Melanie from "The Mentalists" - How did she feel after finding out that ghosts and the supernatural were real after all? Did she ever try to contact other ghosts for real?
  • Whatever became of Guy, the overzealous crossroads demon in "Season Seven, Time for a Wedding?" Did Crowley ever forgive him and let him out of hell again?
  • Marin, the woman Sam helped in "The Born-Again identity." Did she turn her life around?
  • The Alpha Vampire and his creepy "daughter" (Seriously. Or was I the only one who thought she was creepy?) from "There Will be Blood." I'm hoping if they bring back the Alpha Vamp they won't forget about that creepy girl or at least mention what became of her, anyway.
  • Elliot Ness - maybe Dean can time travel back in time for some reason and meet up with him again.... and his interesting assistant Ezra.

Wow you definitely thought of some good ones! I guess I need to do some rewatching of season 7 :)

• Love 1

I'd add some more from S7--Ranger Rick and the waiter from How to Make Friends and Influence Monsters; Leviathan George from Out With The Old; And Annie from Of Grave Importance--but they're dead. Not that that means anything on this show, but still.

6 hours ago, AwesomO4000 said:

Whatever became of Guy, the overzealous crossroads demon in "Season Seven, Time for a Wedding?" Did Crowley ever forgive him and let him out of hell again?

He went to New York, did a Broadway play and won a Tony! ;)

• Love 3
On 2/13/2017 at 9:26 PM, DeeDee79 said:

Season 12 is too early to tell. Anyone else have similar thoughts?

Nah, it's not too early: Wally.  The first hunter with whom Mick talked in First Blood.  I liked him.  He could be one of those other hunters the boys hang out with on occasion. :)

Edited by RulerofallIsurvey
to and too are not the same
11 minutes ago, DittyDotDot said:

--Ranger Rick

I'm sad to report that Ranger Rick didn't survive the episode. He was eaten the by the zombie dude and Dean was quite bummed because he liked that guy.

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 2

I'm not really sure what they would have her do in more episodes, but I loved Hayley from Wendigo, She was kind of like a female Dean, taking care of her family and protecting everyone.   And seeing as how they were neighbors, I would have liked to see Marcy from Weekend at Bobby's in at least one more episode, just so we could see her either finding out that Bobby wasn't nuts, or just seeing her reaction to the fact that Bobby woodchippered someone who was trying to attack her.  Seriously?  We know that she filed a home invasion report, but we don't know if she thought Bobby was some kind of weird serial killer, he just got to aggressive in protecting her, or if she thought he was totally wrong to kill someone so gruesomely.  I'm probably completely overthinking her character, but that's what I do.

13 hours ago, DeeDee79 said:

Season 4: The pregnant wife of the Rugaru in Metamorphosis. Has her child become a Rugaru as well?

I think they turn when they're 30, so season 34.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Katy M said:

And seeing as how they were neighbors, I would have liked to see Marcy from Weekend at Bobby's in at least one more episode, just so we could see her either finding out that Bobby wasn't nuts, or just seeing her reaction to the fact that Bobby woodchippered someone who was trying to attack her.  Seriously?  We know that she filed a home invasion report, but we don't know if she thought Bobby was some kind of weird serial killer, he just got to aggressive in protecting her, or if she thought he was totally wrong to kill someone so gruesomely.  I'm probably completely overthinking her character, but that's what I do.

I loved Marcy. I believe the original intent was to have her do a couple more episodes, but the actress was unavailable. It could be fun to have one with her and Jodi. 

2 hours ago, catrox14 said:

I'm sad to report that Ranger Rick didn't survive the episode. He was eaten the by the zombie dude and Dean was quite bummed because he liked that guy.

You missed a bit.  ;-)

2 hours ago, DittyDotDot said:

I'd add some more from S7--Ranger Rick and the waiter from How to Make Friends and Influence Monsters; Leviathan George from Out With The Old; And Annie from Of Grave Importance--but they're dead. Not that that means anything on this show, but still.

If we're including dead characters ;-), then I'd say Balthazar.  He was a rare angel with personality.  It was fun.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, DittyDotDot said:

Leviathan George from Out With The Old;

I loved Leviathan George. That barista was "so lucky" that George was in a hurry? Hee. Maybe his head is still out there somewhere?

Just because, I'd love to see Sam come across that barista again if they ever go back to Oregon.

Sam: Can I get a triple red eye please?
Barista: It's your funeral.

Hee.

And no need to be sorry, catrox. Any excuse to mention Ranger Rick is a good one in my book. ; ).

They had some great one-off characters in season 7.

• Love 2
47 minutes ago, AwesomO4000 said:

I loved Leviathan George. That barista was "so lucky" that George was in a hurry? Hee. Maybe his head is still out there somewhere?

For some reason, they've never come across a leviathan since Dick died.  Crowley implied that they were still out there, just unorganized, but it leads me to wonder if everyone was wrong about what the body floundering meant and they really all just got sucked back into Purgatory, too.   IIRC, they ran into leviathans in Purgatory in one of the flashbacks.

48 minutes ago, AwesomO4000 said:

Just because, I'd love to see Sam come across that barista again if they ever go back to Oregon.

Sam: Can I get a triple red eye please?
Barista: It's your funeral.

Another barista said the same thing to young Sam in The Girl Next Door.   He's still alive so apparently they were both wrong:)

6 minutes ago, Katy M said:

For some reason, they've never come across a leviathan since Dick died.  Crowley implied that they were still out there, just unorganized, but it leads me to wonder if everyone was wrong about what the body floundering meant and they really all just got sucked back into Purgatory, too.   IIRC, they ran into leviathans in Purgatory in one of the flashbacks.

Speaking of Dick, I would  kick out of seeing Dick rise again on SPN. He was my favorite villain of all time. He was so smarmy. Never enough Dick for me. 

#sorrynotsorry

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

Speaking of Dick, I would  kick out of seeing Dick rise again on SPN. He was my favorite villain of all time. He was so smarmy. Never enough Dick for me. 

#sorrynotsorry

It has been a while since I watched, but I was under the impression that when Dick died all the Levithian's went back to purgatory with him. 

Just now, Wayward Son said:

It has been a while since I watched, but I was under the impression that when Dick died all the Levithian's went back to purgatory with him. 

Oh yeah, I know . I'm just playing along now that I realize we are including dead characters. That said, we never saw exactly what happened to Dick so he's almost like Schroedinger's Dick. Either way, I'm hoping we get more Dick*. 

*I can do this ALL day.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

Either way, I'm hoping we get more Dick*. 

*I can do this ALL day.

Go right ahead.  It brings back good memories of S7.  

I feel stupid for admitting this, but it took me nearly halfway into the season to realize what they were doing with all the Dick jokes. [In my defense, I was binge watching several episodes back to back...]

• Love 1
12 hours ago, RulerofallIsurvey said:

Nah, it's not to early: Wally.  The first hunter with whom Mick talked in First Blood.  I liked him.  He could be one of those other hunters the boys hang out with on occasion. :)

Yes and I'd also add Asa Fox's twins to that list. It would be nice to see the guys socialize with other hunters.

On 2/14/2017 at 6:37 PM, DeeDee79 said:

Yes and I'd also add Asa Fox's twins to that list. It would be nice to see the guys socialize with other hunters.

Welp.  I'm not sure we should post any more return wishes after what happened to Wally and Alicia.  :(

Unless it also works if I say I'd really like to see Lucifer back.  

• Love 3
On 2/13/2017 at 9:49 PM, bettername2come said:

Did we ever see those guys who shot Sam and Dean in Season 5 again? Dean said he was going to kill them when he revived, so I always wanted to see their return.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! You got your wish!

In priority order w/ two categories - Alive & Dead   I've put "low-probability, high pay-off (for me)" in bold

Alive:
- Jody: she is just .. both kickass & good to them
- Donna: she laughes at Dean's jokes, for REAL
- Lisa & Ben: I feel like they should get their memories back
- Sheriff from S1: I LIKED her
- FBI Linda Blair: How about a real FBI insider?
- Chuck: I'd like to have him swing by without the boys knowing it, like in Fan Fiction
- Claire: I like her but the episode turns into being ABOUT her. 
- Missouri Mosley: I'd like her to say "thank you to the boys"

Dead:
- Rowena: I want her BACK
- John Winchester: I want him to see his boys and get some closure for ALL of them
- Benny: I just loved him and feel like he had more story left
- Charlie: I need to see her happy in heaven at one long Comic Con, I'll even take a reference to how she set them up financially. SOMETHING.
- Bobby: I'm good with a yearly revisit
- Kevin: He needed better closure than "off to heaven". I'd like to see them bind his "Tablet Notes". 
- I'd put Crowley here (and higher) but I think he needs to be dead for a while
- Ellen: I want her to see that her and Jo's sacrifice saved a lot of people
- Jo: Ditto like Ellen
- Rufus: I'd love another flashback episode
- Meg 2.0: I MISS HER SNARK
- Gabriel: I loved his snark as well
- Sebastian: I've love them to find Angel "heaven" and see him lounging on the top of a grand piano, drinking champagne with three or four lovelies

• Love 2
11 hours ago, SueB said:

Ellen: I want her to see that her and Jo's sacrifice saved a lot of people

Ellen send Dean a message from beyond in The Mentalists, so I think they know.

11 hours ago, SueB said:

- John Winchester: I want him to see his boys and get some closure for ALL of them

I think this would be good for the finale and I think it will be a crying shame if they can't get JDM for the last episode.

- Chuck: I'd like to have him swing by without the boys knowing it, like in Fan Fiction

They ruined him for me when they retconned him into God, so no, just no.

13 hours ago, SueB said:

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! You got your wish!

In priority order w/ two categories - Alive & Dead   I've put "low-probability, high pay-off (for me)" in bold

Alive:
- Jody: she is just .. both kickass & good to them
- Donna: she laughes at Dean's jokes, for REAL
- Lisa & Ben: I feel like they should get their memories back
- Sheriff from S1: I LIKED her
- FBI Linda Blair: How about a real FBI insider?
- Claire: I like her but the episode turns into being ABOUT her. 
- Missouri Mosley: I'd like her to say "thank you to the boys"

Dead:
- Rowena: I want her BACK
- Benny: I just loved him and feel like he had more story left
- Charlie: I need to see her happy in heaven at one long Comic Con, I'll even take a reference to how she set them up financially. SOMETHING.
- Bobby: I'm good with a yearly revisit
- Kevin: He needed better closure than "off to heaven". I'd like to see them bind his "Tablet Notes". 
- I'd put Crowley here (and higher) but I think he needs to be dead for a while
- Ellen: I want her to see that her and Jo's sacrifice saved a lot of people
- Rufus: I'd love another flashback episode
- Meg 2.0: I MISS HER SNARK
- Gabriel: I loved his snark as well
- Sebastian: I've love them to find Angel "heaven" and see him lounging on the top of a grand piano, drinking champagne with three or four lovelies

It made me smile that you have all the character names and then.... Sebastian. Perfectly legit *g*  Sebastian's persona pretty much is Balthazar.

I agree with almost all of your list, emphasizing the caveat about Claire - if they could just not make it all about here. I would also love Meg 2.0 back, but I don't see Rachel ever being able to do it, and I don't want anyone else playing her again. :(

And I would forgive Dabb most of S12 and the Doom!World idea if he would only let them find Benny there, and for him to become Dean's friend again. Or better yet, let Dean find his way into Purgatory again and bring back the real thing. But given the hatchet job (MO of course) he did on Mary, I don't really want him anywhere near Benny, so I take that back.

• Love 1
On 6/8/2017 at 0:19 PM, gonzosgirrl said:

And I would forgive Dabb most of S12 and the Doom!World idea if he would only let them find Benny there, and for him to become Dean's friend again. Or better yet, let Dean find his way into Purgatory again and bring back the real thing. But given the hatchet job (MO of course) he did on Mary, I don't really want him anywhere near Benny, so I take that back.

Oh, if only!

• Love 1

I thought for sure that Death was going to make an appearance this season, but no such luck.  Now Death and Billie both have an axe to grind with the boys...not good.

There really have been some great characters on this show.  I wish they'd been able to keep some of them around rather than killing them all off.  I suppose some of them might have gotten old if they'd stayed around too long (think Lucifer!), but I loved Ash, Ellen, Jo, Frank, Charlie (before she became an uber hunter), Rufus, Victor Henrikson, Meg 2.0 (I realize she's ill and that's not an option, but she was great).  I'm a Bobby fan, so I wish they'd never killed him off, and now Crowley.  I know they couldn't all stay, but I miss them, especially when I go back and re-watch earlier seasons.  

• Love 1

I wish they hadn't killed off Henry Winchester.  There was a story to be told there ( a way more interesting one than the cartoonish BMOL).  I don't know if the actor had another gig - but he goes to Supernatural conventions all the time.

The PTB don't seem to realize when they have an intriguing character on their hands.

For some reason they think Lucifer is ratings gold.

• Love 4
On 6/8/2017 at 0:19 PM, gonzosgirrl said:

It made me smile that you have all the character names and then.... Sebastian. Perfectly legit *g*  Sebastian's persona pretty much is Balthazar.

Naw-uh -- have you guys seen The Originals? Sebastian Roche fucking makes my bones turn to water when he's on screen, he's so scary as Mikael. I even know exactly when I was like, "uh oh, this CW Bad Guy is actually scary as hell." It's when Mikael screams in Elijah's face that you erase abominations. This is all I saw when I heard that:06d3069c9129ae5be4a97e9a62a36e16.jpg.84e22ce3c478c6c589d0def920ea5237.jpg

On 6/8/2017 at 10:11 AM, Katy M said:

I want him around long enough to be his PITA, inconvenient self, though. My favorite thing about John is that he's not *convenient* ever.

I get frustrated by this show in general because I think that they like to kill characters off instead of making the Winchesters actually deal with them even when it's difficult. So I don't really want John to come back just for closure, I want him to come back and then give/get the closure or whatever, and *still be around.* Being crotchety, being difficult, having different ideas from everyone else, going off and doing his own thing and then turning up at the worst/best times, etc etc etc.

The lesson in all this is that I like messiness, I guess :P

• Love 2
(edited)

I feel stupid but I don't know who is in that  picture.

39 minutes ago, rue721 said:

Naw-uh -- have you guys seen The Originals? Sebastian Roche fucking makes my bones turn to water when he's on screen, he's so scary as Mikael. I even know exactly when I was like, "uh oh, this CW Bad Guy is actually scary as hell." It's when Mikael screams in Elijah's face that you erase abominations. This is all I saw when I

Edited by catrox14
On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 9:49 PM, bettername2come said:

Did we ever see those guys who shot Sam and Dean in Season 5 again? Dean said he was going to kill them when he revived, so I always wanted to see their return.

Weren't they in the 1st hour of the finale? The last 2 that showed up to go with Sam to The BMOL headquarters.....?

4 minutes ago, Boopsahoy said:

Weren't they in the 1st hour of the finale? The last 2 that showed up to go with Sam to The BMOL headquarters.....?

Yes they showed up and they even discussed that they killed the boys. ( oh man I hate that Roy and Walt came back and the boys just let them walk without so much as a punch to their nuts.

• Love 1
Just now, catrox14 said:

Yes they showed up and they even discussed that they killed the boys. ( oh man I hate that Roy and Walt came back and the boys just let them walk without so much as a punch to their nuts.

I remember because I had to explain to my husband. LOL

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

I feel stupid but I don't know who is in that  picture.

It's a shot of Goebbels right after he's told that the photographer is Jewish.

(edited)

I've got a whole list I'd like to see again (unfortunately, most of them are dead) but pretty much all of them have already been mentioned above, so, from the still-living:  Mildred (from Into the Mystic), Mrs. Tran, and (just for the heck of it) Audrey from Wishful Thinking.

Actually, I have a whole string of "What happened next" stories I'd like to see, mostly with one-shot characters they left dangling over the years:

• Layla/her mother, to know what happened after Faith (I still think she was at least partially cured)
  • Amy's kid (grown up and coming after Dean)
  • Jesse the Antichrist
  • Tamara from the Magnificent Seven (did she keep hunting solo?)  
  • The rest of the Stynes (they did say they were all over the world for many centuries, so I don't think they were all wiped out)
  • The doctor from Croatoan (I loved that, when Dean told her they weren't really police or whatever, she just went, "oh, OK," and left.)  
  • I'd like to see more of Samuel Colt, and Deanna Campbell (they never did say or show how exactly she fit in with the rest of the family:  she seemed comfortable with hunting, but didn't hunt herself, and I'd love to see her interactions with young Mary).  I'd also love more End!verse Dean and Cas.  

For actual Winchester stories:  I'd love to see Zach and Becky (from Skin) run into Sam again, and see how they react to him now (and how he reacts to them!)

And I know this is a very UO, but I'd love to see Lisa and Ben again, with their memories restored.  I really want to see them confront Dean about thinking that wiping their memories would keep them safe; and I'd love to see Sam watching Dean interact with a real family of his own, and see how Sam gets integrated into the family.  

Edited by ahrtee
formatting is a wonderful thing (when it works!)
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, ahrtee said:

I've got a whole list I'd like to see again (unfortunately, most of them are dead) but pretty much all of them have already been mentioned above, so, from the still-living:  Mildred (from Into the Mystic), Mrs. Tran, and (just for the heck of it) Audrey from Wishful Thinking.

Actually, I have a whole string of "What happened next" stories I'd like to see, mostly with one-shot characters they left dangling over the years:

• Layla/her mother, to know what happened after Faith (I still think she was at least partially cured)
  • Amy's kid (grown up and coming after Dean)
  • Jesse the Antichrist
  • Tamara from the Magnificent Seven (did she keep hunting solo?)  
  • The rest of the Stynes (they did say they were all over the world for many centuries, so I don't think they were all wiped out)
  • The doctor from Croatoan (I loved that, when Dean told her they weren't really police or whatever, she just went, "oh, OK," and left.)  
  • I'd like to see more of Samuel Colt, and Deanna Campbell (they never did say or show how exactly she fit in with the rest of the family:  she seemed comfortable with hunting, but didn't hunt herself, and I'd love to see her interactions with young Mary).  I'd also love more End!verse Dean and Cas.  

For actual Winchester stories:  I'd love to see Zach and Becky (from Skin) run into Sam again, and see how they react to him now (and how he reacts to them!)

And I know this is a very UO, but I'd love to see Lisa and Ben again, with their memories restored.  I really want to see them confront Dean about thinking that wiping their memories would keep them safe; and I'd love to see Sam watching Dean interact with a real family of his own, and see how Sam gets integrated into the family.  

I like your list but Layla's mother was Ms. Hess, the horrible Not!Umbridge from BMoL.  So, we won't see her. BUT, I'd like to know what happened to Layla.  And I'd love to have Julie Benz back (presuming her character didn't die).

I'm with you on Lisa & Ben.

8 hours ago, bettername2come said:

Deputy Kathleen from The Benders...of Hibbing, Minnesota. Seriously, I realized that in rewatch and started wanting a Kathleen/Donna teamup. 

I was so disappointed she didn't turn up in Hibbing 911, you have no idea. Not even a mention, for Chuck's sake!!

7 hours ago, ahrtee said:

Mrs. Tran, and (just for the heck of it) 

I know! I mean, God sent Kevin off to Heaven (see what I did there) but poor Mrs. Tran who is probably sitting around wondering what happened to her ghost son. Plus, she's good fun on her own.

7 hours ago, ahrtee said:

And I know this is a very UO, but I'd love to see Lisa and Ben again, with their memories restored.

I would've been fine with never seeing Lisa and Ben again--I loved them though, just that I felt they were played out--but the mind wipe was so egregious that I'd love to learn that Cass, knowing it was worse to take their memories of Dean away and it was foolish to even try, didn't wipe their minds at all.  

• Love 1
On 6/10/2017 at 9:00 PM, rue721 said:

My favorite thing about John is that he's not *convenient* ever.

I get why John was the way he was.  They didn't even have to bonk me over the head with anvils.  It was good writing and little tidbits here and there and I grew to know John. He was human complete with all the faults we humans are lumbered with.  Complex  conflicted characters.  There needs to be a sign on the writers' room wall.  No one is all good or all twirly mustache bad.  Supernatural isn't James Blond.  

I want to see John Winchester in a scene in the final episode of the season. - and they'd better not whitewash him!  I want him ornery as ever. Dean and Sam are the fruit of his loins - they inherited his guts and intrepidity, it's what 's kept them alive.

John and Mary were a right pair!!  But I'd take John over Mary any day.  Hope she dies. 

3 hours ago, SueB said:

I like your list but Layla's mother was Ms. Hess, the horrible Not!Umbridge from BMoL.  So, we won't see her.

Oh, right!  I've already wiped her from my mind :) so I forgot.  

I was so disappointed she didn't turn up in Hibbing 911, you have no idea. Not even a mention, for Chuck's sake!!

I've still never forgiven them from setting an entire episode in Blue Earth (99 Problems) and never once mentioning Pastor Jim. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, ahrtee said:

I've still never forgiven them from setting an entire episode in Blue Earth (99 Problems) and never once mentioning Pastor Jim. 

Don't even get me started on all the missed opportunities with Pastor Jim!! 99 Problems was very disappointing in that regards. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Mrs. Tran who is probably sitting around wondering what happened to her ghost son.

How about them in a spinoff, as a sitcom..."My Ghost Son, the wacky adventures of a young Advanced Placement ghost and his mom" :)

Edited by ahrtee
  • Love 3