Type keyword(s) to search

Encore, Encore!!: Characters You'd Like To See Again

DeeDee79
  • Start Topic

(edited)
4 minutes ago, DittyDotDot said:

Hee! Dead Prophet Society? ;)

Yeah, and we could have Donatello the prophet as the weird uncle who drops in to confuse things and add to the fun.  

Edited by ahrtee
  • Love 2
23 minutes ago, ahrtee said:

Yeah, and we could have Donatello the prophet as the weird uncle who drops in to confuse things and add to the fun.  

I'd like to see an episode of Teenage Ninja Mutant Prophets.

• Love 1

Did anyone mention Michael - the kid from "Something Wicked"? He learned about the supernatural, and by now would be a young adult. Imagine if Sam and Dean ran into him when on a hunt. He would be a cocky hunter - much like Dean. :)

• Love 2

I think I read a fanfic many years ago where grown up Michael from Something Wicked and Lucas from Dead in the Water becoming a hunting duo. Granted, it`s cheesy af but I liked it. 

Characters I liked to see back is difficult for me because I fear they would ruin them. I`d love Benny back but who knows what they`d do to him. 

Since the AU world allows for some possibilities of characters dead in our world, I`d go for Azazel, Alistair, Abaddon and Cain. On the angelic side Raphael. They never did much with him.  

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Aeryn13 said:

I think I read a fanfic many years ago where grown up Michael from Something Wicked and Lucas from Dead in the Water becoming a hunting duo. Granted, it`s cheesy af but I liked it. 

Characters I liked to see back is difficult for me because I fear they would ruin them. I`d love Benny back but who knows what they`d do to him. 

Since the AU world allows for some possibilities of characters dead in our world, I`d go for Azazel, Alistair, Abaddon and Cain. On the angelic side Raphael. They never did much with him.  

Not!Bobby did say that Azazel killed Mary ten years back, so maybe...

I don't want Dabb & Co within a country mile of Benny. Berens already had him (well, Dean's hallucination of him) trying to convince Dean he was better off dead in The Werther Project. God knows what they'd have  him doing in the AU. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that! 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, RulerofallIsurvey said:

NM.  Donatello.  I got the name wrong!  

Don't feel bad.  I couldn't remember his name at all, just that he was played by the guy who played Mickey on The Equalizer.  (Thank Chuck for SPN Wiki!)

• Love 1
3 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Not!Bobby did say that Azazel killed Mary ten years back, so maybe...

I don't want Dabb & Co within a country mile of Benny. Berens already had him (well, Dean's hallucination of him) trying to convince Dean he was better off dead in The Werther Project. God knows what they'd have  him doing in the AU. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that! 

Yeah, I don't want Benny ruined either. But he and Dean really did care for one another and I would like them to have a chance to really connect and be friends again.

Maybe there is a fully human Benny in the AU.

I think it would be interesting to find out the characters that were demons were angels and vice versa which doesn't bode well for an AU!Cas but a demon Cas might be kind of interesting in that Misha thought he was going to be a demon when he auditioned only to find out he was playing an angel. A demon Zachariah and an angel Azazel. I don't think it was said by AU!Bobby whether Azazel was a demon or an angel or whether he'd be a Prince of Hell.  Dick!Angel Alastair would be quite a mind screw.  And maybe some monsters were humans and some humans were monsters, like Benny is a human in the AU and Gordon was living as a vampire.  Or Dick Roman was actually a human POTUS in the AU.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

Yeah, I don't want Benny ruined either. But he and Dean really did care for one another and I would like them to have a chance to really connect and be friends again.

Maybe there is a fully human Benny in the AU.

I think it would be interesting to find out the characters that were demons were angels and vice versa which doesn't bode well for an AU!Cas but a demon Cas might be kind of interesting in that Misha thought he was going to be a demon when he auditioned only to find out he was playing an angel. A demon Zachariah and an angel Azazel. I don't think it was said by AU!Bobby whether Azazel was a demon or an angel or whether he'd be a Prince of Hell.  Dick!Angel Alastair would be quite a mind screw.  And maybe some monsters were humans and some humans were monsters, like Benny is a human in the AU and Gordon was living as a vampire.  Or Dick Roman was actually a human POTUS in the AU.

Love your ideas, but too much imagination to handle well for our current crop of "so-called" writers. LOL

• Love 1

I've been all through the threads trying to figure out where to put this, and this seems the closest match:

I want to know what happened to Olivette the hamster.  The last we saw of her IIRC was back in season 10, when she told Crowley about the Polish boy Rowena loved (so she could kill him for the MoC spell.)

But Crowley's dead. Rowena's out of there.  I don't know who's in charge of Hell these days.  I can only hope Crowley left instructions to feed the poor hamster?  

Edited by ahrtee
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, ahrtee said:

I've been all through the threads trying to figure out where to put this, and this seems the closest match:

I want to know what happened to Olivette the hamster.  The last we saw of her IIRC was back in season 10, when she told Crowley about the Polish boy Rowena loved (so she could kill him for the MoC spell.)

But Crowley's dead. Rowena's out of there.  I don't know who's in charge of Hell these days.  I can only hope Crowley left instructions to feed the poor hamster?  

Last seen co-emceeing at Comic-Con? LOL! 

So true though. It's things like this that would be amazing little nuggets of continuity to drop into the background of a scene, if only they had writers that even knew it happened. 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, ahrtee said:

It's funny, I was JUST thinking the same thing this week.  Maybe some demon took him to his area and is feeding her. 

• Love 2