Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E07: Sing Me A Song

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

3 minutes ago, JackONeill said:

How does Negan keep his beard that close? Rick -- a real man -- looks like he has a marmot on his face. Negan looks like he smells of lilacs.

Say what you will, JDM is pretty.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, minamurray78 said:

All these women, and these women's partners... I can't believe Neegan hasn't already been stabbed on his back. Or his crotch.

I'm hoping that Negan has NOT run into the likes of the women in the main cast as of yet, and has no idea what to expect.

• Love 5

Forgive me for repeating myself but this makes no damn sense. I know there's a comic book to follow but there's a tv show with a much bigger following. We love Game of Thrones because the threats can be seen as very real in the time and place and there are entire legacies built around them and for fucks sake now I'm arguing Zombie Show Logic.

Going for more wine  - I promise to behave when I return.

• Love 7

OK so I was not happy about a remake of the Mummy, but that commercial didn't look half bad. Or maybe it's because they stuck it in the first half hour of this episode that made it look good.

• Love 8