Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E03: The Cell - Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

halgia
  • Start Topic

Another new group, yeah? They've managed to set up a previously unknown and elaborate system, which I hope isn't ruled by a king or even a duke. I never see any previews or spoilers but I thought this episode was centering around Daryl's torment and captivity and being forced to wear sweats. If it isn't, a lot of fanfic writers are going to off themselves.

• Love 1

I got it, I got it!  Let me guess........  this group will be called the Vatican and be led by the Pope!  Those poor walkers.  And I'm betting they call the dead "demons", and when they put them down, its referred to as "exorcising the demons".

Its either that or 'The Cell' is a literal interpretation, and the setting for this episode will take place entirely in - and around - U.S. Cellular Field in the southside of Chicago. 

Edited by iRarelyWatchTV36
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, CletusMusashi said:

Wait, another new group? Right next to all the other ones?

23 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

Another new group, yeah?

I'm starting to wonder which group - dead or the living - actually outnumbers the other, after the last couple of seasons.  This is getting a touch ridiculous, at this point.  No wonder two big-timers had to go... got to make room [both on-screen and for Show's budgetary reasons] for all the new extras.

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, iRarelyWatchTV36 said:

I got it, I got it!  Let me guess........  this group will be called the Vatican and be led by the Pope!  Those poor walkers.  And I'm betting they call the dead "demons", and when they put them down, its referred to as "exorcising the demons".

How I hope you're right. I might actually find that entertaining. I was so disappointe that the self-appointed "King" Zeke didn't have a crown made of tinfoil and cardboard.

• Love 1