Type keyword(s) to search

Real Housewives in the Media

• Start Topic

As for the etched glass window, it doesn't exactly look personalized (it has four birds on the branches of the tree which represent her kids, and two nests with eggs that represent her frozen eggs, but who would know this?), so a buyer wouldn't have an issue. 

Heather also admitted she had help with the design, and decoration of the house (she was presented with ideas, etc.) in an interview I just read, so she didn't do everything herself like she claimed on the show.

Screenshot_20240630_235057_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
On 6/28/2024 at 6:46 PM, ZettaK said:

A large portion of their income is profit from real estate transactions.

This is why I find Heather so relatable. A large portion of my income is profit from selling plasma for transfusions.

• LOL 8
8 hours ago, ZettaK said:

As for the etched glass window, it doesn't exactly look personalized (it has four birds on the branches of the tree which represent her kids, and two nests with eggs that represent her frozen eggs, but who would know this?), so a buyer wouldn't have an issue. 

I did not think the buyer would have an issue with the eggs (but if they watched the show they certainly would know about the eggs), it's just that it seems it would be something you would do in your forever home, now Heather will be leaving her eggs behind...maybe in the new home she can embed some other personal DNA in something like a mosiac floor?

• LOL 6

The Dubrow OC house was purchased by the same Asian buyer(s) with connections to Hong Kong and China who bought Mark Walhberg's house in Beverly Park, Los Angeles within four months. Each house sold for $55 million. Mark Walhberg's house is even larger, and was purchased with cash. The identity of the buyer remains secret. 

https://frontgaterealestate.com/blog/buyer-of-heather-dubrows-newport-chateau-purchases-mark-wahlbergs-dollar55-million-mansion

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 4

Shannon LYING and trying to minimize the drunk driving thing doesn't surprise me at all .. shes trying to make it sound like she was just sitting in his driveway "revving' up the engine and oops it was the gas instead.....  NOT speeding down a narrow public street and slamming into a house ...

Oh P.S first seven min of the new season is up lol

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Shannon LYING about the drunk driving thing doesnt suprise me at all .. shes trying to make it sound like she was just sitiing in his driveway "revving' up the engine and NOT speeding down a narrow public street and slamming into a house ...

Shannon certainly didn't down play Gina's DUI, she talked about it like crazy and helped her get a good attorney and talked about that a lot too...how soon they forget.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Shannon certainly didn't down play Gina's DUI, she talked about it like crazy and helped her get a good attorney and talked about that a lot too...how soon they forget.

if Shannon ever actually took accountability for something id fall over dead

• Applause 1
  • LOL 7
51 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Shannon LYING and trying to minimize the drunk driving thing doesn't surprise me at all .. shes trying to make it sound like she was just sitting in his driveway "revving' up the engine and oops it was the gas instead.....  NOT speeding down a narrow public street and slamming into a house ...

Oh P.S first seven min of the new season is up lol

Shannon is sure hoping no one saw the news in the last few months. Sorry Shan, we know what really happened. 

• Like 6

Shannon’s in denial. Her girls are beautiful tho and good for Stella (?) for getting to do all that traveling. WOW, what a privilege at such a young age. 

Tamra opens with sex talk with Eddie, Zzzzzzzzz. Her face is different, again. 

Thank you, Emily, for being honest about how you got your new figure and not saying, “I drink alot of water and get 8 hours of sleep every night” 🤣

Save Archie!

• Like 5